New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login362904 members (108 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Driving Dressed

See newest message in thread

Driving Dressed

*odgycd By *odgycd  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi, can we start this forum post again as I love these stories, I'll start it with a recent experience totally 100%

Whilst driving late from a conference meeting feeling tired, I decided to keep me awake, I would pull over at next services, which happened to Frankley (I think) on M5 about junction 3, I was heading towards Swansea so still a couple of hours to go.

i pulled in to the bottom end of car park away from other vehicles it was about 10pm, I got my bag out of the boot and started stripping off, once I was completely naked I put on my black seamed stockings, then my basque followed quickly by my blouse so as not to be spotted as I needed interior light on, I then attached stockings to basque, then my French satin knickers followed by my red pencil skirt with split, then my boots, wig and then full make up, it felt sensational, I got out of car and straightened myself up and noticed a van driver staring, I was a bit panicky so jumped back in car put seatbelt on and drove off, it was lovely driving down M5 as with the orange motorway lights truckers can see a little bit if they're looking, I don't put interior light on as don't want to draw attention to myself.

I stopped in a Layby about 10.45pm so darkish the Layby was very quiet except but has a little wooden style leading to a wooded area it was very quiet except for one line truck parked the far end, I decided I wanted to take some piccys to update my profile page, so I got out and shut the door as auditory as possible, trouble is when you lock the car the hazards flash so annoying as it draws attention to you. Anyway all seemed ok, so I climbed over a small style and onto wooden footbridge only a small one but it's great cause I can set camera on it and use timer, hence the 2nd piccy on my profile page anyway after taking a couple of piccys the flash obviously was lighting up the whole area and I was worried I'd draw attention to myself, so I went further into the woods, unbeknown to me I was being watched, I got further into the woods by a small clearing and a couple of trees, I tried to place camera on tree and use timer but it was no good, so I had to hold camera away from me and take a couple, I then decided I needed a wee, as I was fully dressed as a woman I squatted to wee, knickers down to my knees, this felt very sexy so I took a piccy with that, when the flash went off I noticed my watcher walking towards me, do I was startled, I stood up whilst turning around so as to hide my manhood and pulling my knickers up at the same time, he said please don't stop, I said I'm really sorry but just needed a wee in my best possible voice, he could hardly hear me so came very close, he said please let me take a photo for you as I seen you trying to take a couple, I didn't know what to say, so I said ok but nothing too rude, so he did, he then said why don't you turn around and lift your skirt a bit so I can see those lovely stocking tops again, so I did, with that I felt his hand on my satin bottom, I again was startled and jumped which cause my keys to fall to floor, I immediately be bent down on my haunches to find them whilst also turning back round, I felt them straight away but also noticed that my friend had now got his hard dick out and was wanking himself right in front of me and as I was in my haunches he came right up to me and said please just stay there, that's a lovely pose as he clicked the camera, he said that's a great piccy of my hard cock only inches from your beautifully made up face, can I take another, I was mesmerised and didn't do anything but stare at this hard cock being wanked inches from my face, he said can I wipe it against your stunning bright red lips, I said yes please so he did, wow it felt great, he kept clicking away, I now felt myself grabbing for his cock with my both hands moving his out the way, he said please suck it, I said no, just lick it then he said which I found myself opening my mouth and pushing my tongue out and touching the big purple end of his cock, he was still taking piccys as well, with that he replaced my hand with his and said I'm coming stay there I'm going to cum all over your sexy face and before I could say or do anything I felt warm hot spunk fly into my face and mouth as it was still open, I immediately closed it but he just kept on cumming all over my face when he had finished he said open that gorgeous mouth I want to see my spunk, which I did, he took another piccy but also pushed his spunky wet cock straight in it, wow what a sensation, he then pulled out and said thank you, please can I have one more piccy of your face covered in my cum, so I smiled with mouth open and cum everywhere, he then handed me my camera back and zipped up and walked away, I straightened myself up, pulled my skirt down and walked back to my car, as I got there, another car fully illuminated me with his headlights, I quickly got in my car and locked the doors, the car driver was now getting out and came up to the side window, he looked in straight at me, he said something so I dropped the window, he said did you just give that trucker a blow job, I said what looking shocked, he said I only ask cause as I pulled in he was getting to his truck and you were getting in your car in short skirt, boots and a face that looked glistening and now even without your interior light on looks like spunk all on your face, plus looking at your passenger seat full of sexy lingerie somethings been going on, so I put my interior light on and he said bloody hell you have your covered in it, please can you the same to me, I said no afraid not once was great but two is greedy, he said let me have a pair of your red panties then, so I said okay and got a pair wiped some of the spunk off my face and gave them to him, he said thank you, I'm going to stand here and wank watch if you like ............ so I just watched after only a couple of mins he sounded all over the side of my car, he wiped himself with my panties and handed them back and said you could've helped and walked off, so rude.

I then continued my journey reliving what had happened in my mind, my journey took me another hour and 20 but passed so sweetly and I was not at all tired in fact I was buzzing when I got to hotel, needless to say I stooped at a services near Cardiff and changed back.

Hope you like this story please feel free to comment xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He just wanted to nick your camera!

It's a horny story ,takes me back to my trucking days .

Great story, but I would have sucked the second guys cock as well and let him shoot in my face too.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lfpic  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Great story...so horny xxxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *appybiuk   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I would often drive home from work in the early hours of the morning. Either naked or xdressed but never had that sort of luck when stopping in various places to take pics.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *umonme53  (M)  over a year ago

Love this story

XXX pic...
login to view
By *umonme53  (M)  over a year ago

I once drove naked in my van late one night, very horny with a raging hard on as well, wanked off and spunked all over the steering wheel.

Wow great story,im from Cardiff wish I had been around to add some more to your face xxxx

Thank you all for your comments, hoping to maybe go out driving again this Tuesday night fully dressed of course any suggestions of what to where and what to do?

Will try and get an up to date photo for my profile xx

Hoping to venture out next week for a late night drive down the M6/M5, I'm going to take a change of clothes as I know I'll be travelling late at night, so will look for somewhere to pull over and change into white stockings and suspenders, white French satin knickers, white bra and camisole, brunette wig full make up, knee boots and might be adventurous and only wear a satin robe over the top xx

il be driving up the m1 north later dressed .looking for fun along the way

XXX pic...
login to view
By *kcd4fun   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

sounds amazing. so sexy x x x

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Hope you do all drive dressed or a] you could get arrested and b] unless you've got a good heater it's too cold this time of year.

*igh heel 1959 By *igh heel 1959  (M)  over a year ago

Will be out driving dressed 17th to 19th Feb.

Any more experiences xx

By *orkDefender  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Would love to come across someone like this, whilst out on bike

By *lan A  (M)  over a year ago

I adore driving as Angela even better if someone to meet xxx

*enora69 By *enora69  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I too like dressing and driving. I know few discrete places where I can fully change into girly clothes, usually top skirt and jacket as I have full set of bra panties stockings on x Then off along down the M6 from junc 28 or up sometimes M55 to Blackpool x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *kcd4fun   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

"I too like dressing and driving. I know few discrete places where I can fully change into girly clothes, usually top skirt and jacket as I have full set of bra panties stockings on x Then off along down the M6 from junc 28 or up sometimes M55 to Blackpool x"

sounds incredibly sexy x x

"I adore driving as Angela even better if someone to meet xxx "

See above your original posting

hi often dress fully at home love the thrill walking to car on the drive thinking neighbours might see,then drive of to local cruesing sites loe walking around and hearing heels clicking normally ed up sucking a nice cock and if luckt a nice hard fuck

Sadly 'woodslut' you're too far away, love to see you walking about like that

XXX pic...
login to view
By *perm nurse   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Love walking about in a dress outside so erotic x

*ngela16 By *ngela16  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Would love to meet up with you again hun xxx

"Would love to meet up with you again hun xxx"

Am l wrong in guessing that's aimed at me?

No darling would love to meet you again very much xxx

"No darling would love to meet you again very much xxx "

Thankyou Angela

Yes, please!

"Hi, can we start this forum post again as I love these stories, I'll start it with a recent experience totally 100%

Whilst driving late from a conference meeting feeling tired, I decided to keep me awake, I would pull over at next services, which happened to Frankley (I think) on M5 about junction 3, I was heading towards Swansea so still a couple of hours to go.

i pulled in to the bottom end of car park away from other vehicles it was about 10pm, I got my bag out of the boot and started stripping off, once I was completely naked I put on my black seamed stockings, then my basque followed quickly by my blouse so as not to be spotted as I needed interior light on, I then attached stockings to basque, then my French satin knickers followed by my red pencil skirt with split, then my boots, wig and then full make up, it felt sensational, I got out of car and straightened myself up and noticed a van driver staring, I was a bit panicky so jumped back in car put seatbelt on and drove off, it was lovely driving down M5 as with the orange motorway lights truckers can see a little bit if they're looking, I don't put interior light on as don't want to draw attention to myself.

I stopped in a Layby about 10.45pm so darkish the Layby was very quiet except but has a little wooden style leading to a wooded area it was very quiet except for one line truck parked the far end, I decided I wanted to take some piccys to update my profile page, so I got out and shut the door as auditory as possible, trouble is when you lock the car the hazards flash so annoying as it draws attention to you. Anyway all seemed ok, so I climbed over a small style and onto wooden footbridge only a small one but it's great cause I can set camera on it and use timer, hence the 2nd piccy on my profile page anyway after taking a couple of piccys the flash obviously was lighting up the whole area and I was worried I'd draw attention to myself, so I went further into the woods, unbeknown to me I was being watched, I got further into the woods by a small clearing and a couple of trees, I tried to place camera on tree and use timer but it was no good, so I had to hold camera away from me and take a couple, I then decided I needed a wee, as I was fully dressed as a woman I squatted to wee, knickers down to my knees, this felt very sexy so I took a piccy with that, when the flash went off I noticed my watcher walking towards me, do I was startled, I stood up whilst turning around so as to hide my manhood and pulling my knickers up at the same time, he said please don't stop, I said I'm really sorry but just needed a wee in my best possible voice, he could hardly hear me so came very close, he said please let me take a photo for you as I seen you trying to take a couple, I didn't know what to say, so I said ok but nothing too rude, so he did, he then said why don't you turn around and lift your skirt a bit so I can see those lovely stocking tops again, so I did, with that I felt his hand on my satin bottom, I again was startled and jumped which cause my keys to fall to floor, I immediately be bent down on my haunches to find them whilst also turning back round, I felt them straight away but also noticed that my friend had now got his hard dick out and was wanking himself right in front of me and as I was in my haunches he came right up to me and said please just stay there, that's a lovely pose as he clicked the camera, he said that's a great piccy of my hard cock only inches from your beautifully made up face, can I take another, I was mesmerised and didn't do anything but stare at this hard cock being wanked inches from my face, he said can I wipe it against your stunning bright red lips, I said yes please so he did, wow it felt great, he kept clicking away, I now felt myself grabbing for his cock with my both hands moving his out the way, he said please suck it, I said no, just lick it then he said which I found myself opening my mouth and pushing my tongue out and touching the big purple end of his cock, he was still taking piccys as well, with that he replaced my hand with his and said I'm coming stay there I'm going to cum all over your sexy face and before I could say or do anything I felt warm hot spunk fly into my face and mouth as it was still open, I immediately closed it but he just kept on cumming all over my face when he had finished he said open that gorgeous mouth I want to see my spunk, which I did, he took another piccy but also pushed his spunky wet cock straight in it, wow what a sensation, he then pulled out and said thank you, please can I have one more piccy of your face covered in my cum, so I smiled with mouth open and cum everywhere, he then handed me my camera back and zipped up and walked away, I straightened myself up, pulled my skirt down and walked back to my car, as I got there, another car fully illuminated me with his headlights, I quickly got in my car and locked the doors, the car driver was now getting out and came up to the side window, he looked in straight at me, he said something so I dropped the window, he said did you just give that trucker a blow job, I said what looking shocked, he said I only ask cause as I pulled in he was getting to his truck and you were getting in your car in short skirt, boots and a face that looked glistening and now even without your interior light on looks like spunk all on your face, plus looking at your passenger seat full of sexy lingerie somethings been going on, so I put my interior light on and he said bloody hell you have your covered in it, please can you the same to me, I said no afraid not once was great but two is greedy, he said let me have a pair of your red panties then, so I said okay and got a pair wiped some of the spunk off my face and gave them to him, he said thank you, I'm going to stand here and wank watch if you like ............ so I just watched after only a couple of mins he sounded all over the side of my car, he wiped himself with my panties and handed them back and said you could've helped and walked off, so rude.

I then continued my journey reliving what had happened in my mind, my journey took me another hour and 20 but passed so sweetly and I was not at all tired in fact I was buzzing when I got to hotel, needless to say I stooped at a services near Cardiff and changed back.

Hope you like this story please feel free to comment xx"

Great story. Hope to share some when i finally pass my test.

Well im driveing dressed saturday morning to thetford forest for a meet would love to flash a few people on the way

XXX pic...
login to view
By *djohn  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I love driving when dressed

Out on bike tomorrow

Would love to be flashed by nice TV, stockings, etc

And, able to show my appreciation

Sadly, l doubt it will happen, unless someone wants to prove me wrong

"Out on bike tomorrow

Would love to be flashed by nice TV, stockings, etc

And, able to show my appreciation

Sadly, l doubt it will happen, unless someone wants to prove me wrong "

I was absolutely correct

Despite requests on 3 other sites too, not a single offer

perhaps because you are miles away from some of us

"perhaps because you are miles away from some of us"

Maybe so, but presumably girls relatively local to me read the forums too?

driving south bound on the m1 saturday evening

Will be driving from Morecambe to crook o lune fully dressed on Easter Sunday after dark.Hoping to find some hard dicks to suck

saturday morning kings lynn to thetford fully dressed

Next week and maybe tomorrow, please mail xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ysteryMachine  (M)  over a year ago

I often drive with a normal t shirt on top but stockings and panties below. I love the feeling of driving along knowing that some people might see me, or even flash me to join them at the next services! I've not had any trouble with the police and I'm sure that's just dumb luck. Still, it won't stop me from doing it!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ilkpants  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Out driving dressed in teesside area sunday night tell me where u want me to be

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eddles4u   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Nothing better than the feeling of nylon and a pair of panties under my uniform whilst driving, used to love driving at night in just lingerie

"Nothing better than the feeling of nylon and a pair of panties under my uniform whilst driving, used to love driving at night in just lingerie "

Do you still do it?

"I adore driving as Angela even better if someone to meet xxx "

Still waiting.....

After Easter holidays will be able to get out as Angela top lane Wakefield will be my visiting place xxx

Drive dressed whenever i can. Love it. So horny.

"Drive dressed whenever i can. Love it. So horny."

Yes, you do look good

Out & about; Sunday AM, Monday & Tuesday, would love to meet nice TV as she drives around the back roads

need some of you girls to drive over to Keighley more often....lol

*issyprincesscarly By *issyprincesscarly  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I'd love any lorry drivers or truckers to pass me as I'm driving while dressed up. I'd love to know their response.

Any girls going to be out, driving & flashing, in my part of the country, tomorrow?

By *ree and easy   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

usually drive up coast carparks in just black fishnets and panties on . looking for cock

I normally drive dressed

In jeans and t-shirt

*yndatv By *yndatv  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

i drive around west yorks and lancs at least once a week,usually a Thursday, say hello if you see me xx

"i drive around west yorks and lancs at least once a week,usually a Thursday, say hello if you see me xx"

I'll be out/about in the morning

Depends which part of the County, you're venturing into

"i drive around west yorks and lancs at least once a week,usually a Thursday, say hello if you see me xx"

Still no suggestion as to where you'll be

Sadly...

Yes,, I'm hoping to have to go to Aberystwyth next week Mon/Tues and will be travelling back on same day, ideal opportunity to get dressed for the journey, so need somewhere to park, then change out of male suit into my black seamed stockings, white suspender belt or basque not sure yet, French satin white knickers, knee length suede boots, new leather mini skirt, white blouse, bobbed black wig, loads of foundation and bright red lippy loads of it.

Excited for it already any suggestions ?

By *onathan2471  (M)  over a year ago

I arranged on Chix for a girl to pick me up in her car outside Twickenham station about 2 weeks ago. She just drove around while I had my hand up her skirt playing with her cock. Ended up with her skirt around her waist, stoking clad legs open and her cock in my mouth. Very enjoyable putting on a show for two girls crossing the road who came and watched when we pulled over. An enjoyable hour or so.

Where do you travel to?!?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *llshown4u  (M)  over a year ago

Have seen many sexy girls all dressed up out driving their cars on the motorways. Get a great view from up in the Larry cab.

Only hooked up with one so far. Followed her into the services at Bristol. It was in the evening, so nice and dark. Give her her due she walked fully dressed from her car to the truck park where I was parked. We closed the curtains on my cab and had some very adult fun

*hloelovesfur By *hloelovesfur  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I love doing this. Its more miss than hit but still love it.

I change into lingerie and fur coat, heels and fur hat, obviously blonde wig and makeup. Sometimes need the aircon on even in winter.

Love putting internal light on to advertise to truckers. Hope I get more trucker fun soon !

Chloe xxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *istockings   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 44 weeks ago

Out driving dressed tonite huntingdon area looking for sexy fun

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

"Out driving dressed tonite huntingdon area looking for sexy fun"

wish u were closer as would love to find u out and about dressed in some sexy nylons.

*odgycd By *odgycd  (TV/TS/CD) 40 weeks ago

I’m so looking forward to the next few weeks as I’m hoping to be doing a lot of travelling, which hopefully will allow me to indulge in my favourite pastime of driving fully dressed in sexy lingerie and pulling over in some quite secluded Layby’s for a stroll and a little flash maybe xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ysteryMachine  (M) 40 weeks ago

It’s been a while since I last got to drive in my stockings and suspenders. I may have a chance this week. Black seamed stockings, black lacy suspenders, black thong, maybe a black corset. Hoping to find myself a busy lay-by to ha e some fun in!

By *attoodtrucker  (M) 40 weeks ago

Would love anyone drive diwn side if my truck flashing me.

Next layby we'd have fun.

By *attoodtrucker  (M) 40 weeks ago

Any flashets around sleaford lincolnshire

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oanneukcd  (M) 40 weeks ago

A50 in panties, mini skirt and fishnet stockings on Friday afternoon?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *UBS67   premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 40 weeks ago

dressed up in field drove for over 1 hour between towns

had to find place to undress as gate way i was going to use was blocked

tights

bra with breasts

dress

wig

lippey

earrings necklaces

highheels

stop a two lay by no luck

*olgirl By *olgirl  (TV/TS/CD) 37 weeks ago

I often dress for the drive home from work when on late shift not yet met anyone in the few laybys I call into but am hopefull. Normally wear stockings bra panties and sheer dres

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orfolk_Naturist   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 37 weeks ago

I often drive the A14 and M6 in just bra and panties, sometimes full stockings and a baby doll nightime. The most awkward time is around the Huntingdon junction and A1. The cues often mean the other drivers see me, but most ignore me. I do have a t-shirt and shorts on standby.

Just bra and panties is fun through town. So risky.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *de67  (M) 37 weeks ago

have enjoyed driving dressed in the past and looking forward to the opportunity again i only dress and drive when away from home but want to meet another who loves driving dressed as well so we can go for drive with the hood down somewhere

By *endros  (M) 37 weeks ago

"I often drive the A14 and M6 in just bra and panties, sometimes full stockings and a baby doll nightime. The most awkward time is around the Huntingdon junction and A1. The cues often mean the other drivers see me, but most ignore me. I do have a t-shirt and shorts on standby.

Just bra and panties is fun through town. So risky."

Would love to see you on the Norfolk roads like that...I’d definitely show my interest if I saw you x

*odgycd By *odgycd  (TV/TS/CD) 36 weeks ago

Hoping to head home tomorrow night but will be late, hopefully get chance to pull over somewhere between Wales Newport and Bham, to change into my feminine mode of, stockings, suspender belt, French satin knickers, sexy bra camisole, blouse, leather skirt, boots, bobbed wig and of course full make up ??

XXX pic...
login to view
By *de67  (M) 36 weeks ago

broke my own rules and had a great time driving around all dressed up yesterday evening on the isle of wight

*ngela16 By *ngela16  (TV/TS/CD) 36 weeks ago

I am heading out in car this Friday night fully dressed up would love to have a nice guy or girl to pleasure and play along the way xx

Angie xxxxx

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

I will be driving round Beds or surrounding counties Thursday evening, in my short skater dress, stockings and heels, with wig, make up and false boobs, will be lubed up under my panties, just in case

XXX pic...
login to view
By *kcd4fun   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 36 weeks ago

Where are you going Angela?

I might be out on Friday if I can finish work early x

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

i use to love driving dressed around Lancaster and the country roads around it. it just felt so horny. loved getting out and letting the wind blow my dresses and skirts

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

I've often gone out at night, stopped in a nearby layby to get "dressed", then drove off to another one close by and parked up, got out fully dressed...stockings, tartan skirt, blouse, boots and wig, rose-tinted glasses and bright red lippy!

I stand there in all my sexy stuff for a moment before going to the back of the car, opening the boot lid and leaning in showing my pert little rear end and sexy legs off whilst seemingly searching in the back for something and giving a lovely view to those parked behind me!!!

Closing up the boot lid I go and lean against the side of the car with one leg raised...this soon attracts passers by to comment on my appearance and if encouraged let them run their hands on my aching body!

My urge to touch their stiffening cock gets the better of me and my smile of approval usually goes down well (as do I!) and it is not long before I release their cock and sliding down my car, give it a kiss and lick with my hot tongue, only to engulf it fully balls-deep in my ruby red lips!

By this time they are all over me, feeling, touching, groping...and probably attracting a small crowd who do the same!

It then will result in me being turned around to face my car and bend over so that an eager stiff cock is pressed against my willing arse, seconds later to be penetrated deep within!

And oooohhh what a feeling...I love it...being fucked deep whilst others watch!!!

It the pretty much turns into a free-for-all of sucking and fucking until all present have had their wicked way with me! Oh what a dirty slut I am...but a very happy one!!!

Pam x

*igantv By *igantv  (TV/TS/CD) 23 weeks ago

I love getting dressed at home walking to my car on the drive and setting off on an adventure. Sometimes meet guys who I have met on here but usually go to one of the local car parks and walk around there. Met several guys strange when I meet dog walkers whose dogs just stand there while there owners use me. On the way home I usually park and walk through a different local estate never been pick up doing this but love it.

Add a new message to this topic