New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login338572 members (154 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > The Playroom

See newest message in thread

The Playroom

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ublet07  (M) 36 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I was thinking back to days when there seemed to be much more action about and one series of experiences in particular that I found very horny at the time, indeed the memory still is.

This goes back some years to when a particular advertising site, (starts with G, ends with E, work it out), had a casual meets section which they later dropped. I actually had quite a few meets both male and female from there. Anyway, I put an advert on there looking for a mature dom with a playroom and offering myself as a sub.

Nothing happened for a while but then I had one reply. It was from a guy in his early sixties and was accompanied by some photos of the room. Not too much in it but I saw a cross with restraints by a wall. In the middle of the floor was what looked like a low vaulting horse with a curve at one end and at the other what looked like stocks with three holes, I presumed for hands and head to go through. Several instruments lined one wall and it all looked pretty good.

We spoke of limits and agreed a safe word. His pre-requisite was that I would not speak unless spoken to and had to be under his control from the start of the session.

I turned up at what looked like an ordinary terraced house one Sunday evening and was taken into a back room. We sat and chatted, he gave me some wine and it was all very friendly. Eventually I was told to finish my wine. He said he was going to check upstairs and that I was to strip in the meantime. When he came back I stood naked and was told to follow. We arrived at the bottom of a flight of stairs and he told me to go up and wait at the top. I could sense him right behind my naked backside. At the top I stopped and a blindfold was put on. I felt a collar go round my neck and sensed a door open and I was pulled through.

I was taken to a spot and my arms raised above my head and secured by chains, I guess to the ceiling. I felt my legs kicked apart and a spreader attached to my ankles. I next felt my cock and balls being tied up quite tightly. I stood helpless as his hands roamed over my body, then tensed as I felt a swish and the crack of a whip on my bare arse. He wasn't too hard but teased me with various instruments for a while.

This went on for some time before I was untied and unshackled and pulled to another position. I felt myself come up against ( what I later found out was the vaulting horse) and was pushed over it. I felt my ankles being secured wide apart. I was then to;d to put my head and hands in a certain place and I was secured that end in the stocks device. I knew not where he was at this point until I felt my srse being lubed up. I felt myself being pulled apart and fingers inserted to explore my hole. This was soon replaced by a harder object that with the flick of a switch began vibrating. This was somehow secured in my arse as it was still going as I heard him by my head. 'Open your mouth slut'. I did as told and felt his cock being slowly pushed in till I gagged. My head was not going anywhere and I was helpless as he used my throat to fuck. I felt it pounding in and out of my mouth until the spittle was running down my chin. He took it out and told me to open my hand. An object was placed there, cool, rubbery, cock shaped and very big. He teased my mouth with the end of it and I had to open wide to get it in. The dildo was then taken from my mouth and I sensed him removing the vibrator from my arse............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

This is so hot!!! More please more!!!

XXX pic...
login to view

...the vibrator being removed from my arse, the dom amused himself with reddening my bum cheeks with a paddle. Nothing too heavy but enough to sting. I felt something against my hole and a cool feeling as yet more lube was squirted up there. Again I was explored by fingers and he counted as he added, one, two, three. These were soon replaced by something else. I felt the opening of my arse being probed by what I was told was the cock shaped dildio I had felt earlier. Now I knew it was big as I had felt the end in my mouth. I immediately tensed and it seems nothing was going anywhere. The dom came in front of me and told me to sniff. I did and was hit by a rush from very strong poppers. Back behind me he went and slowly I felt the huge dildo being fed into my arse. He didn't go mad but just fed it in bit by bit. I had a photo sent later that showed my legs strapped apart, my bound cock and balls hanging down, lube running down my arse and balls and half this dildo hanging from my hole.

At this stage I used the safe word as I felt I was being split in two. He said he wouldn't go any further but would just fuck me with what he had in. For a while I was fed poppers in between him going back behind and fucking me with half of the huge dildo.

After a while there was a knocking at the door downstairs. He said to me that he would have to pop and see who it was. I heard him dress and go downstairs and was left tied and on my own for what seemed like ages.

Eventually I heard the door to the room open as he came back in having seen to whoever it was at the door. My cock had gone down a bit but was soon back to attention as he fondled my cock and balls. He came back to the front of me and fed me more poppers. i felt his cock slapping my face and I was told to lick the head and shaft..........

By *enior 74   profile verified by photo (M) 36 weeks ago

Great story hope there is more to come please

Very horny xx

By *ATRIOTS  (M) 36 weeks ago

Please please keep going xxx

This would be my fantasy meet, would love to be used in this way, can't wait to read what happened next.

XXX pic...
login to view

...I hesrd him say, 'I think we need a bit more restraining', which I found a bit surprising, given my cock and balls were tied, my ankles were tied and my hands and head were restrained. I felt a strap, leather going round my back and pinioning me to the vaulting horse. Next I felt his hands move down and pull my cheeks apart followed by him saying, 'I think he's ready for you now'. Then I felt something trying to enter my arse. This definitely wasn't a dildo, it was a cock and not the dom's.

The knock at the door was someone he had invited. I found out later that he didn't give or take anal so had brought someone in. I felt this cock slowly pushing until it was right inside me. Then two hands gripped my thighs and a cock began fucking me slow but steady with long strokes. The dom then came round to the front and grabbing my head proceeded to use my mouth again. Tied and helpless ( ok by my own choice ) I could only stay in position and let the two of them take their pleasure from my arse and mouth.

Eventually, a signal must have been given as they both pulled out and I was untied, though still blindfold. I was pulled to another area and laid on my back. My hands were taken and put on two cocks which I now knew were by my head. I was told to open my mouth and stick my tongue out. I lay like this expecting a cock in my mouth but instead suddenly felt a jet of warm sticky cum hit my face and mouth. I was told to stay put and before long another lot covered my face. This time it was followed by a cock that finished off by using my mouth for a clean up.

I was told to stay where I was and heard the door open. He was I found out, letting his guest out. He hadn't spoken much the whole time and I never saw his face. The dom came back and helped me to my feet. I was taken outside the room and allowed to take the blindfold off. Downstairs, where I was given a towel to clean my spunk splattered face, I was allowed to dress. We sat and chatted for a while afterwards and then I made my way home after agreeing to further meets. These weren't frequent but over the next couple of years I did enjoy further visits to the playroom.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tc29  (M) 36 weeks ago

Amazingly horny story. I would love to hear what happened during some of your other visits to the play room. Thank you for sharing this one

great story would love to have this done to me always been a fantasy of mine to try some bondage

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ionysus007   profile verified by photo (M) 36 weeks ago

Mmmmmmmmm I would love to be used like that.

XXX pic...
login to view

"great story would love to have this done to me always been a fantasy of mine to try some bondage"

Just go for it but make sure it's someone you trust and feel safe with. I was lucky in that this particular dom respected my limits though would push them. But we always had a safe word if things were going to far. What happened in the playroom, stayed there. Outside that environment we would just sit and chat about anything.

great story, love being tied up and played with myself, been lucky to find a couple of guys over 60 who enjoyed the tieing up

I would love to meet a local dom with a playroom like that.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *indswept  (M) 36 weeks ago

I'm fortunate enough to have been used whilst restrained in similar fashion by a Dom, who also gave me a bit of a spanking and cropping before he got down to some proper fucking. I wish he had invited a friend though; now that would have been the cream on the cake.

Add a new message to this topic