New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login362901 members (108 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Biggest Cock

See newest message in thread

Biggest Cock

XXX pic...
login to view
By *it Chef   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

So guys whats the biggest cock you have had in your mouth. Met a bloke in some woods and measured his with my thumb as a guide and it measured 11 inch a reall mouthful but could not manage it all i really should have got his number as never met him again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

The biggest cock I've ever seen was absolutely huge and I held, wanked and sucked it at a well known and well used local spot where I was told that he is a regular visitor and participant.

If you want to know where it is pm me.

I don't go there anymore as it's too risky and cold for me but it's probably OK as long as you are careful.

*ersgregor By *ersgregor  (M)  over a year ago

The biggest cock I've ever seen was on a guy in the old petticoat lane toilets. He had to stand well back from the urinal it was that long.

I came very quickly that day it was an awesome sight.

I've seen two more to almost match it, both at Plastic Ivy in dewsbury.

One was a regular there who used to occupy the first cubicle in and lay on his back and let you play. Couldn't fit him in soft into my mouth never mind hard lol

The other was in the darkroom, I mistook his cock for his arm in the dark it was that thick. After some explanation on my part he found it amusing and we had a great time!

At northwich a guy said he was nine inches. I took the first eight and a half but the last half inch was quite painful even laid on my side with one leg up lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had my fair few cocks to suck but the biggest, and I must say the best was a chap that was in his 40's and I wish more than me sucking it happened but I struggled to fit in my mouth to begin with but it was harder to get all of him in without gagging. Wish I'd kept in touch with him now but oh well that's life

By *bsing  (M)  over a year ago

repost from another thread as it covers both...

Long long ago, the gent that showed me the way, well he was what I would call on the small side, but for sure he knew how to use it (I think most of Southsea knew too), he started me by giving mind blowing oral and would always make me cum a second time with him inside me anal (how many times I never counted), he always hit the spot to stimulate never failed.

Ah this went on for a years or three on and off , easier times back then, always regret losing touch with him - if you read this P give us a wink

Since then there have been few, but one notable one in India - wouldn't believe until I saw him , 9" and I just couldn't resist , sucked him for a while and then mounted him, sinking down on him and blew my load all over his chest and stomach on just a single full penetration - I was kind of embarrassed but it was just so good, only managed to meet him once it twice more, but my ass still aches for that one again, such a nice guy too.

By *bsing  (M)  over a year ago

oh yes, on another occasion in a small tropical island renowned for its high standard of living, i was once hanging around a very busy public toilet and wondering what was causing a bit of a stir, then i saw it, it had to have been the thickest cock i had ever seen and this older guy wasnt sy about showing it off, it wasnt a huge length for sure, but my ass tingled at the thought of it penetratin, as i think was everyone else's in that place - that older guy had his pick of I don't know how many young guys there, i just moved along.

"The biggest cock I've ever seen was on a guy in the old petticoat lane toilets. He had to stand well back from the urinal it was that long.

I came very quickly that day it was an awesome sight.

I've seen two more to almost match it, both at Plastic Ivy in dewsbury.

One was a regular there who used to occupy the first cubicle in and lay on his back and let you play. Couldn't fit him in soft into my mouth never mind hard lol

The other was in the darkroom, I mistook his cock for his arm in the dark it was that thick. After some explanation on my part he found it amusing and we had a great time!

At northwich a guy said he was nine inches. I took the first eight and a half but the last half inch was quite painful even laid on my side with one leg up lol. "

I've had the guy in Northwich felt wonderful and fucked me twice, loved it!

By *ostonbislut  (M)  over a year ago

I had the pleasure of suck to different 9 inche Cock one I managed to deep throat the other was a lot thicker and made me gag as he hit back of my throat both take full advantage of my more than willing bum to happy days

XXX pic...
login to view
By *willy  (M)  over a year ago

I wish I could take my own

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eee0  (M)  over a year ago

Would love to find a really hung guy to worship his cock.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *livebi69   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Biggest I have had is the one I'm sucking in some of my profile pics, was about nine inches and fairly thick too

11x7

XXX pic...
login to view
By *heerlover   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Biggest I've had was 10" Jay his name was from here, he lived near Hampton court we messaged for a bit but I didn't believe him till I saw it.

I instantly fell in love with it and worshipped it like a god.

He showed me videos of him ducking his wife and you could hear her groaning and struggling to take it.

I just gave him oral a few times then one day I was lucky enough to be part of a threesome at his flat with another guy called Adrian although he was 8" they were both alot bigger than me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *pool joe   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I must admit i have never thought about taking a rule with me on a meet.excuse me mate before we do anything, do you mind if i measure your cock.

XXX pic...
login to view

I did once meet a guy on here from near Kings Lynn some years ago who said that he liked my cock and asked if he could measure and photograph it to add to a book he was compiling.

I agreed and enjoyed the experience, then we moved away soon after but I often wonder who he was, if he was still on here and if he ever finished his book of 'Comparitive Cocks' or 'Cocky Comparisons' (my titles not his!)

Any other ideas for a suitable book title?

*en1senvy By *en1senvy  (M)  over a year ago

In my late twenties I used to meet up with an older guy that had such a big cock,that he couldn't get totally hard. It used to hang right down his thigh, ending almost to his knee.I never got to see him cum during any of our meets, what with him not getting full erection.My guess is if he did he would probably have lost consciousness lol

XXX pic...
login to view

"In my late twenties I used to meet up with an older guy that had such a big cock,that he couldn't get totally hard. It used to hang right down his thigh, ending almost to his knee.I never got to see him cum during any of our meets, what with him not getting full erection.My guess is if he did he would probably have lost consciousness lol"

Doubt it would be allowed now as elfin safety would have to label it clearly as a trip hazzard!

Met a guy from mexborough who was 9x6 with a swollen bulbous head, he was taller stronger and had a bigger cock than me so was very hot to worship his married masculine cock and swallow his huge load. Hearing his deep voice grunt as he was cumming combined with feeling his bellend spurting in my mouth sent me over the edge myself. I'd gladly do it again

By *issyslut24  (M)  over a year ago

My first cock was I'd say 10.5. Bigger and thicker than my toy and that's 10.

The biggest cocked I got fucked by was 8 inches

I met a lorry driver in a layby his cock must have been at least 10 inches I said to him you got a big dick and he said I know. I put it in my mouth and sucked him. After about two or three minutes he pulled away and brought himself off. I was hoping to take his spunk in my mouth but it didn't happen.

I love big cocks can't get enough of them

I haven't had any make sex for some time and Im gagging for it

Male sex

*ustthetwoofus By *ustthetwoofus  (M)  over a year ago

well you sure are lucky

By *lvguy  (M)  over a year ago

I met a guy the other day in a well known local spot who was visiting family in the area. I pulled up in my car and looked into the woods and he was stood there stroking it for me to watch. I got out and joined him and started stroking him, it was about 9 inches and very thick. I had to stretch my mouth to fit it in. We both sucked each other then he shot a big load, it was so horny. Biggest ive had in a while

XXX pic...
login to view
By *iman60  (M)  over a year ago

I was in a cottage in Crawley, ong gone now and there was this lad, must have been early 20s and he had this 12 inches it was rock hard as well, problem was a lot of people used to just look at it and ingore him as I think tey didnt know what to do with it. i.e. it was too big and he attractyed too much attention in the cottage as iyt was very difficult for him to put it away quickly if someone came in who wanted to use the facilities

"I was in a cottage in Crawley, ong gone now and there was this lad, must have been early 20s and he had this 12 inches it was rock hard as well, problem was a lot of people used to just look at it and ingore him as I think tey didnt know what to do with it. i.e. it was too big and he attractyed too much attention in the cottage as iyt was very difficult for him to put it away quickly if someone came in who wanted to use the facilities"

There is a cottage on the A31 I think it is, near Dorchester, it is quite popular. I always make a point of stopping there on my way to Weymouth and on my way back. I went in one day and a guy stood at the long metal urinal, i could see his cock and it was probably about 8 inches, but it was soft, just flopped in his hand while finishing a pee. I have never really experienced 8 inches before and he turned towards me as it was beginning to harden. Fucking hell, he was cut and his bell end was really big and very engorged. Im normally very careful who and what I suck partly because i dont like tasting precum, and secondly for fear of catching something from strangers. But here i was faced with the most beautiful bell end, i leaned over and took it in my mouth. But i was nervous there so went in one of the two empty cubicles. Now he let his pants drop and his cock was hard, I didnt have a tape measure but that genuinely had to be 9 or 10 inches, my heart was pounding, He said something as i was marvelling it and i got the idea he was Polish (might bot have been though) i got on my knees and took him in my mouth again. Im no expert on sucking cock, I like it but im not sure if im any good really, but i so enjoyed the pleasure of having that enormous shiny bell end in my mouth,

XXX pic...
login to view
By *bend4u  (M)  over a year ago

and !!!!!!

I suck big cocks like lollipops

*ixtyniner By *ixtyniner  (M)  over a year ago

The biggest I ever experienced was in the Greenhouse in Luton. Id got into the jacuzzi, there were quite a few other guys in there. I started to play footsie with the guy beside me, and soon graduated northwards. I couldnt see his cock, remember, but when my fingers found that cock.....I estimated it at around 10 inches,and very thick, I managed to get a third of it in my mouth and gave up, no way would I have let him fuck me, Im very tight down there....

Mine was also at the Luton sauna. I was in the larger cinema room, along with a cute black guy, he on one sofa, me on another. We exchanged furtive glances at each other before I removed my towel to brazenly play with my cock. When he likewise removed his towel he unleashed a stiff dick that was easily between 10-12". I thought I'd died and landed in dick heaven. He got the sweetest blowjob and I got the fucking of a lifetime. Sadly, I've never seen him again.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ariable  (M) 47 weeks ago

I know a bloke called Big Knob Andy. In Thailand the girls refused to let him fuck them - even for money

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

The biggest cock I have had is 12 inches. I took it all deep to the balls. Had to sniff on strong poppers to relax me. But, it was great and I loved it. Would love to take another big 12 incher!!

*hubmanuk By *hubmanuk  (M) 46 weeks ago

my first and biggest cock was 9", i gagged when sucking it but after he eased it up my bum it felt painful but nice, he was 55 and i was much, much younger.

A black guy I once met,I would say he was about two inches bigger than me and quite a bit thicker too it was a beauty

By *ugbyguy40  (M) 46 weeks ago

At my local pool in my early 20's I used to see this guy sometimes. Probably late 30's, tall in decent shape, hairy chest.

They had open showers and if we ended up next to each other with no one around we'd exchange glances and get aroused.

When he was fully erect he looked to be about 11 or 12 inches. Much bigger than any other cock I'd seen. He actually used to cover it up with his hands. I guess because if anyone had walked in it was so obvious what had been happening as you couldn't miss this monster cock. We played around a bit, usually wanking though I sucked him as well as best I could. Once I had the place to myself I asked him back and I tried to take him but he was just too big for me at the time.

One was a man from Dover. Full 10" and another was from Ramsgate in my much younger days. Ramsgate man, Mark, was over 10" and thick as an arm but i just ended up licking at the end of it like a lolly. The 10" i got fucked by but it was a struggle.

One things for sure, the sea air seems to do wonderful things

By *ormat  (M) 46 weeks ago

"One was a man from Dover" sounds like the start of a limerick, but I can't figure out the rest. I'll get back to you...

""One was a man from Dover" sounds like the start of a limerick, but I can't figure out the rest. I'll get back to you...

"

Here's my humble attempt

There once was a fellow from Dover

Who asked me for sex in his Rover

But I looked at his dong,

Which was ten inches long,

and I was almost too scared to bend over

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 46 weeks ago

I met someone who said they was large , was in a bar social meet first he took my hand and put it on his jeans and asked if I wanted it , could feel it was hard and just nodded

Went to his flat which was nice and we stripped , wow it was huge !!! At least 10" and very thick I couldn't get my hand around it

He played with my ass for a while before lots of lube and it slid in all the way !!

We met loads after that it felt so good he had me many different positions to get the max in he could !!

Then we had a 3sum with his friend who was about 8" and spit roasted me

By *illme!  (M) 45 weeks ago

my first time was with a guy who was around 9 inches and thick...loved big cock ever since. sadly not had the pleasure of that size since...

By *hegoons  (M) 45 weeks ago

met a guy with about only a 6 inch cock but it was the fattest cock ive ever seen

XXX pic...
login to view
By *livebi69   profile verified by photo (M) 45 weeks ago

Biggest cock that I have had in my mouth was around nine inches and almost too thick to fit in my mouth, have met a guy with a cock around seven inches that was too thick to fit in my mouth, but I did try

By *harly69  (M) 45 weeks ago

My boss and his boyfriend both have9inch plus cocks and very thick they both love ramming them in from both ends

XXX pic...
login to view
By *omtomz   profile verified by photo (M) 45 weeks ago

A few years ago I met a guy local to me at his house. His cock had to have been about 10 inches and very thick - he was almost literally twice my size. Comparing our cocks close together I just looked like a wee lad. Anyway he had learned to take it slow and minimise the pain he inflicted so I got him in my arse up to his balls.

I've had a few 8 inchers since but never one as big as him.

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

I once seen a guy in empire cinema with the biggest thickest cock i think im ever likely to see, i actually thought it wasnt real until i seen him bend slightly, and lick his own cock, has anybody else seen him in there?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *iplayer  (M) 40 weeks ago

Hi, if it's the same guy at the Empire, he wouldn't let anyone touch it, he just sat there playing,

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ebelatsea    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 40 weeks ago

I worked with a guy who had to wear custom made underwear to make him appear decent for ordinary life. He played soccer for one of our teams but had to wear jogging bottoms,and even then couldn't hide his cock. He told us that when he was at school he had an official excused shorts note. He was married to a lovely lady who was about 2/3 his body size. as you can imagine we all wondered how she took him.

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

I am always turned on by a large thick dock and love to play with one but taking one as always been more painful than enjoyable. I think around 8ins is the optimum length for me for enjoyment and have had a lot of pleasure from less!

Not that I would turn a larger one down. Just grin and bear it.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ubsinger  (M) 40 weeks ago

The biggest cock I have ever seen is my mate's cock. Unfortunately he is straight so I have not had the chance to suck it.

By *uv2bsuckeddry  (M) 40 weeks ago

i bet u wud love to feel his cock pumping down yur throat

XXX pic...
login to view

Hell yes! It is so long even when it is soft.

how did u see his cock

XXX pic...
login to view

"how did u see his cock"

He is always getting it out!

Why is he always getting it out. Does he know u love cock

XXX pic...
login to view

"Why is he always getting it out. Does he know u love cock "

He is a show off, even seen him do it at a swimming pool on holiday. He doesn't know about me.

i bet u r drooling wanting it in yur mouth

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustard  (M) 40 weeks ago

Wow....that sounds like a hot and spunky session!!

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

Yes _iplayer, sounds like same guy, i would worship his big cock

I’m fairly large at a fat 8.5” now I used to meet an older guy who’s cock put mine in the shade he must of been 120 as thick as you like sucking his cock have jaw ache... both being top I remember having a 3 some with him and a bottom guy. The bottom left well filled backside we took turns fucking him and spit roasting him it was very horny loved to watch his face as we pushed it in!

By *issyslut24  (M) 38 weeks ago

Had a bell end like a tomato.

not a plum or a cherry tomato, I take it, but one of those beef ones?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amworthhole   profile verified by photo (M) 38 weeks ago

Biggest I’ve had in my ass was about 9-91/2” it was v thick and hard he rimmed me for a short while then lubed his cock and pushed it in me with one hard thrust, he was v muscular and held me tight so I couldn’t move the fucked me v hard and fast. The pain was intense then after a few minutes it went and the pleasure kicked in. He must of fucked me hard for a good 20mins until he shot his load in me, he must of pumped loads in me as after he pulled out of me it flooded out of my gaping hole, and when I got home my underwear was covered in his cum.

By *orkiegrit  (M) 38 weeks ago

My favourite ever cock belonged to an ice-cream man in his 50s I used to see back in the eighties by the riverside in a South Lincolnshire town. Probably only 9 inches long, but beautifully thick with a shiny big bell-end. Delicious.

By *ollyforu  (M) 33 weeks ago

Am I odd never been hurt by a cock, would like to try a big one

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Got invited to a black guys flat. He laid on top of me and I sucked away. It started small but by the end I was chocking on his massive cock. He tried to facefuck me but he was just to bug. I guess 10 inches.

He was not into anal fucking for some reason.

*etraSuxx By *etraSuxx   profile verified by photo (M) 17 weeks ago

Once agreed to suck off a guy. He was maybe 6", with a tattooed bell end. While sucking his cock he grabbed the back of my head, pushing his cock as far into my mouth as he could. About the same time his mate sneaked up behind me, and rammed his 13 " cock up my arse, dry in one shove. It hurt, a lot. I managed to wriggle free and left.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ardsolo  (M) 17 weeks ago

I would love to experience a big cock

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

Never had a guy measure me. Yet.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ythingy  (M) 16 weeks ago

Excellent!

By *reston bear  (M) 16 weeks ago

My first was a mate I’d known since we were 11. We were both 17 and he had a nice cock about 7 inches uncut. We had played before but no anal then one night he was picking me up from work and I went to get changed. Next thing he was behind me kissing my neck and licking me right down my back dropped my undies. ?? my ass crack and then my virgin hole. I said do it. He did ??. Slowly putting his big cock in my ass and then wow!! Since then I’ve had one or two cocks as I’m bi! Recently one from another site fg. He was a farmer and 9 inches and wow I’ve seen him 4 times since.

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

The biggest cock I have had in me was about 9inch long not too thick though. The amount of spunk he unloaded was unbelievable.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

Mine was on holiday, I was in the pool shower and one the staff had been in the pool at the end of the day he was a bit older than me but not much I had a cheeky look as the wet trunks clung to him and I noticed he looked at my bum and smiled

This happened for a couple of days then later in the week he told me to come to his room , I made an excuse leave my family

Went to his room he had nothing but a towel on and we started playing

He asked if I had been bottom but he was stroking it ... I could get both hands round it and still have the head exposed

He fucked me hard and deep I loved it !!! It was massive

*ike young By *ike young  (M) 16 weeks ago

Biggest cock I ever sucked was a lotry driver. He had a 10 inch dick and very thick. I went on my knees and put him in my mouth. I was rock hard. I sucked him for a while loving every minute of it. He moved away and wanked himself to an orgasm and fired his load. I wanted his load all over my face

By *AVE4455  (M) 16 weeks ago

my ass is tight .. only been fucked 8 times .not very big ones lol … could do with more cocks in me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onBoy19  (M) 16 weeks ago

I know a couple of black lads with decent size cocks but the biggest was a bloke in south London

Had trouble getting it in my mouth as it was so thick, I then then Jon on his back and fucked him whilst wanking him. He soon came and I then cum all over his body

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

i never measured it but my 1st proper top had a huge cock , but by the rack of the eye it was at least 8 inches and very thick , i certainly knew id been fucked after a session with him , i did take the full lot to the root in both my mouth and arse , never taken a cock down my throat till him , he was impressed , so thet pleased me lol

By *orthwalesmale1  (M) 16 weeks ago

Well I never took it in my mouth or even touched it but the biggest cock I have ever seen (in real life not porn vids) was a couple of years ago.

It was around lunch time on a hot summers day on some waste ground at the far end of a well known dogging car park on the North Wales coast.

The guy was youngish (under 30), small around 5ft 8 inches, and fairly slim, less than 11 stone soaking wet.

When I came across him he was in the process of putting on a condom on this huge cock, at least 10 inches possibly longer. He then started to fuck this much older guy, well in his 60s who was on all fours on a blanket totally naked. There was another guy standing in front of the old fella, and he put his cock in his mouth and so the old guy ended up getting spit roasted. It was like watching a porno film but for real.

They knew I was watching but I got a feeling from their hard stares they did not want to be approached so I just kept my distance and watched from about 20 metres away. Eventually the young guy came in the condom and pulled out, also noticed at this time he had a massive set of balls on him too. His cock and balls were totally out of proportion to the rest of him. If you saw this guy in the street you would never imagine he was so well endowed, absolutely amazing. Pretty sure he could become a big hit as a porn star.

By *ick PreCum  (M) 16 weeks ago

Honestly, I went into a local cottage about 8 years ago and this guy got his cock out for me to suck and it was like a fucking FLASK!!!! I just could not get the head into my mouth! I wanked him and he came (a very small amount surprisingly).

Poor sod has probably never had a good blowjob in his life.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ano11  (M) 15 weeks ago

The biggest ive had was 13 inches and very thick. I have no gag reflex so i was able to take it all down my throat. Crazy how much ge came, a good hand full

XXX pic...
login to view
By *angbangme26  (M) 14 weeks ago

The biggest cock I have had was about 10 inches and quite a thick girth I sucked him and his mate off then he literally buttered me up and slid his huge cock inside me in one thrust and fucked me hard while I sucked his mate off just as he was about to cum he pulled out of me and swaped ends and cum in my mouth to swallow every last drop and clean his cock with my mouth while his mate fu ked me hard

XXX pic...
login to view
By *bend4u  (M) 7 weeks ago

I have never carried a tape measure with me when out cock hunting, do you? So dont really know how big any of the cocks I’ve had the pleasure of sucking or being fucked by.

The first guy to fuck me frequently said “if it fits in your mouth it’ll fit in your bottom, if not it’ll hurt for a few seconds on its way in!” That’s why i like older guys - wise.

Biggest cock was a short guy, in Cliff House Sauna in Torquay, whose bell end wouldn’t go in my mouth, but he pushed it all the way in my arse with the help of saliva and a couple of guys in one of the cabins.

It fucking hurt but was fantastic, met him again sometime later, had some big ones but never as big as that one and never measured one

By *oSu  (M) 2 weeks ago

A couple of years ago I used to go in the toilets at New Whit in Chesterfield, on a Saturday mornings this this guy used to come in , he liked to wear stockings and high heels , it made him about 6ft 8in tall, anyway one morning he came in with a tape measure and asked to measure mine, which I obliged . We all think we've got bigger cocks than we have , so I was happy when he said it was 7 in..

Add a new message to this topic