New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login319575 members (200 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Missed opportunities

See newest message in thread

Missed opportunities

By *ewportguy60   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Anyone else had a missed opportunity when younger.

In the mid 70s and in my late teens I worked in a men's clothing shop and twice a year the staff would go on a two day trip to London, to view the coming seasons fashions staying over night in the Regent Palace hotel in Piccadilly. We would go up by train after work and spend the evening having a meal before visiting one of the basement cinemas that were showing sex films. When we went back to the hotel there was a kiosk selling adult magazines so I bought one for reading in bed. The room had two single beds. And no bathroom (that was outside in the). My colleague was 10 years older than me and married anyway I was pretty shy so just took everything off except my underwear jumped into bed and was reading my magazine.when my colleague stripped off completely and jumped into his bed I must admit to having a crush on him and would have loved him jumping into my bed.

About a month later we all went out for his leaving do where I got pretty drunk and I crashed to the floor next thing I remember he was stood behind me my belt and trousers undone his hand in my briefs fondling me and kissing my neck in a cubicle in the gents! Oh I often wish for that night at the Regents Palace again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*anna By  *anna    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

I could fill the forum with stories of hot stunning guys coming onto me in my teens and 20's but I was just too shy and scared to admit I was bi and too worried about friends and family finding out. Several of them still provide sad wank ammo but you can't turn the clock or the cock back.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *erring  (M) 2 weeks ago

A couple of years ago in my local cottage I walked in on an old guy and younger Indian looking guy who were obviously playing. I joined in and the Indian guy started to play with me and me with his small cut cock. The Indian guy soon came a lovely load in the trough. I asked the old guy if he wanted to finish me off which he did, wanked me to a lovely orgasm. I didn't touch him, I don't know why! When I'd cum I left but as I walked away I noticed his big hard uncut cock had a huge drip of clear precum on the end, my regret is that I didn't stay and give him a helping hand. Stupid!

By *2suck  (M) 2 weeks ago

Oh yes. i had a missed opportunity that I have regretted ever since. We were in sixth form (17or18). my friend had just passed his driving test and on the saturday evening he suggested we drove up onto the moors. he pulled into a pull-in where we sat looking at the view and talking. I saw him looking at the bulge in my trousers and he too had a beauty!! Suddenly he said he wanted a piss and opened the door. "Do you _anna go too" he asked as he got out and without thinking, i said no. He disappered behind some bushes for quite a while. I fancied him like crazy but was too scared to follow and play ....but I wanted to. I often wonder what may have happened. When he came back he smiled at me and said (looking down again at my bulge) , "I needed that" then added ..."Im sure you would have liked it too"

Nothing more was said about it and sadly the opportunity didnt arise again.

*emused By *emused   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

Many years ago I met an older guy in a loo and he invited me back to his flat which was nearby. On the way he explained that he lived with another guy who would also be there.

I was very new to this having never had more than a wank and very apprehensive about going fut=rther but the guy was really kind and friendly and said that if I wanted to leave I could at any time, but he hoped I would give it a try and I agreed.

We went in and the other guy was younger and dressed only in a dressing gown which flapped partly open allowing me glimpses of his shaven semi hard cock which got me hard enough to be a visible bulge.

The first guy said I can see you are interested and if we take our clothes off will you do the same to which I agreed.

Once I was naked the younger guy went behind me and felt for my hole with his cock whilst the older guy knelt down and started sucking me.

At that point I chickened out and asked to leave and they both stopped and stood back whilst I dressed. After a polite thank you I left.

I never had the nerve to go back and try again and shortly after I moved away and I often wonder where it would have led me had I only had the bottle to try it fully at that age.

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

I to was to nervious in my 20s to try men I now enjoy them whenever the opportunity arises

By *lly284  (M) 2 weeks ago

ah..the Regents Palace ...had many many good times there late70s early 80s

Add a new message to this topic