New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login352746 members (122 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Missed opportunities

See newest message in thread

Missed opportunities

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Anyone else had a missed opportunity when younger.

In the mid 70s and in my late teens I worked in a men's clothing shop and twice a year the staff would go on a two day trip to London, to view the coming seasons fashions staying over night in the Regent Palace hotel in Piccadilly. We would go up by train after work and spend the evening having a meal before visiting one of the basement cinemas that were showing sex films. When we went back to the hotel there was a kiosk selling adult magazines so I bought one for reading in bed. The room had two single beds. And no bathroom (that was outside in the). My colleague was 10 years older than me and married anyway I was pretty shy so just took everything off except my underwear jumped into bed and was reading my magazine.when my colleague stripped off completely and jumped into his bed I must admit to having a crush on him and would have loved him jumping into my bed.

About a month later we all went out for his leaving do where I got pretty drunk and I crashed to the floor next thing I remember he was stood behind me my belt and trousers undone his hand in my briefs fondling me and kissing my neck in a cubicle in the gents! Oh I often wish for that night at the Regents Palace again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*anna By *anna   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I could fill the forum with stories of hot stunning guys coming onto me in my teens and 20's but I was just too shy and scared to admit I was bi and too worried about friends and family finding out. Several of them still provide sad wank ammo but you can't turn the clock or the cock back.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *erring  (M)  over a year ago

A couple of years ago in my local cottage I walked in on an old guy and younger Indian looking guy who were obviously playing. I joined in and the Indian guy started to play with me and me with his small cut cock. The Indian guy soon came a lovely load in the trough. I asked the old guy if he wanted to finish me off which he did, wanked me to a lovely orgasm. I didn't touch him, I don't know why! When I'd cum I left but as I walked away I noticed his big hard uncut cock had a huge drip of clear precum on the end, my regret is that I didn't stay and give him a helping hand. Stupid!

By *2suck  (M)  over a year ago

Oh yes. i had a missed opportunity that I have regretted ever since. We were in sixth form (17or18). my friend had just passed his driving test and on the saturday evening he suggested we drove up onto the moors. he pulled into a pull-in where we sat looking at the view and talking. I saw him looking at the bulge in my trousers and he too had a beauty!! Suddenly he said he wanted a piss and opened the door. "Do you _anna go too" he asked as he got out and without thinking, i said no. He disappered behind some bushes for quite a while. I fancied him like crazy but was too scared to follow and play ....but I wanted to. I often wonder what may have happened. When he came back he smiled at me and said (looking down again at my bulge) , "I needed that" then added ..."Im sure you would have liked it too"

Nothing more was said about it and sadly the opportunity didnt arise again.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Many years ago I met an older guy in a loo and he invited me back to his flat which was nearby. On the way he explained that he lived with another guy who would also be there.

I was very new to this having never had more than a wank and very apprehensive about going fut=rther but the guy was really kind and friendly and said that if I wanted to leave I could at any time, but he hoped I would give it a try and I agreed.

We went in and the other guy was younger and dressed only in a dressing gown which flapped partly open allowing me glimpses of his shaven semi hard cock which got me hard enough to be a visible bulge.

The first guy said I can see you are interested and if we take our clothes off will you do the same to which I agreed.

Once I was naked the younger guy went behind me and felt for my hole with his cock whilst the older guy knelt down and started sucking me.

At that point I chickened out and asked to leave and they both stopped and stood back whilst I dressed. After a polite thank you I left.

I never had the nerve to go back and try again and shortly after I moved away and I often wonder where it would have led me had I only had the bottle to try it fully at that age.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I to was to nervious in my 20s to try men I now enjoy them whenever the opportunity arises

By *lly284  (M)  over a year ago

ah..the Regents Palace ...had many many good times there late70s early 80s

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ock Stroker  (M) 14 weeks ago

I missed opportunity a couple of months ago ,i was delivering building materials in prestbury to a house just an old guy present when i finished i asked for toilet needed a pee he said in that bush infront of me as i started peeing he was suddenly in front of me moving wood when there was no need to, i finished and left and have regretted it ever since

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ablemate   profile verified by photo (M) 14 weeks ago

About 12 years ago when I was only just getting used to the idea of looking guys I went to a male only session at the Turkish baths in Swindon. This is a straight place, though it is known for people to have fun there.

While there I got chatting to a guy who was probably a couple of years older than me, he was a nice guy and was telling me about his work, he said he was an actor and had a part in an upcoming drama on TV. I'm not sure if this part was true. Initially there was nothing to suggest that he was interested in any fun, However he then made a couple of comments about how broad my shoulders were and how he liked to give massages and then briefly demonstrated his technique by massaging my shoulders.

We kept chatting for a while longer until it was time for me to leave. Having showered I made my way to the changing room only for him to follow me and continue chatting while I got dressed.

At this point he asked me if I'd like to go for a beer and then to his place and he'd give me a massage.

I may have looked like a rabbit in the headlights as I wasn't expecting him to ask, but my immediate reaction was to say no thanks as I had things to do.

Despite going back their several times I never saw him again, but I always regretted not taking him up in the offer.

By *anche  (M) 14 weeks ago

It was about 20 years ago I was on holiday in Cyprus,had hired a scooter and was coming back to the villa when this guy was thumbing a lift.Turned out he was a squaddie,nice bloke and I had to get some fuel.There was A bar so we had a beer and got chatting Turned out he played squash for the army I was really horned up he said he needed a slash so went into some bushes.I needed one as well so followed him in.He had the most amazing body and about a 7inch uncut cock and low hanging balls

He pulled my head towards it and just as I was about to take it in my mouth some other squaddies went by and saw him,shouted to him to join them for a drink.So he had to go

I've regretted it ever since not taking him back to the villa

And have had to be content with having a wank

XXX pic...
login to view
By *owerball  (M) 14 weeks ago

When I look back on my student days, and how terrified I was to explore, but what lovely opportunities there were. I joined a choir and there was this absolutely stunning tall blond blue eyed young man auditioning the same time as me. I had the most stomach churning crush on him. He seemed to be sending out all the right signals, and then we went out for a drink together. The subject got on to our personal lives and he then proceeded to tell me how many women he had slept with that term. I bid a hasty back track on any signals I might have given. We stayed friends but it was never the same and then we lost touch. He had a very distinctive name, so imagine my surprise when, after he suddenly came into my mind a few years ago, I did a Facebook search and there he was - happily married to his HUSBAND, still handsome after 30 years! Well by now I had come out and had a partner of my own so I got in touch with him. Lo and behold he responded. Turns out he was as scared of being "found out" as I was but that he had always found me attractive....happy to say we are now friends on Facebook and have both moved on since those student stirrings - but the "if only" thought about that time all those years ago has all the makings of a Thomas Hardy novel!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *owerball  (M) 14 weeks ago

Needless to say, by the way, he said that his stories of his conquests of females was total bullshit!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cousedpw   profile verified by photo (M) 14 weeks ago

I don't think I missed any opportunities. Certainly none that I would now be regretting.

I took a fair few that I regret, mainly because the sex was a let down.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ilts   profile verified by photo (M) 14 weeks ago

You can call it a regret, but its more a missed oportunity.

Whilst cruising the downs in Bristol late at night, a car pulled up behind me, I got out of mine and walked to a viewing area over-looking the clifton gorge and suspension bridge. I was waiting for him to follow me down the steps, unzipped and undone my belt, poppers ready, hearing him down he steps, I got hard and waited for his move. It wasnt long to wait as he put his hand down my jeans and he motioned that I sit down on a sort of bench seat. The next thing he took my trainers off, then my jeans and then my boxers off. It was a bit strange but I did as he wanted. With that he took both my legs and pulled them up, I had to lay back for this and he started to sniff my socked feet. Iv never had this done before, but it was rather erotic. Me laying there, legs up, feet on his chest and him stood over me for about 5 minutes. He stopped to get his cock out, and it was lovely, I reckon a good 7.5" or even 8" veined cock. I had a good suck and it felt and tasted great, i really wanted him to fuck me.

He got back into his standing position, im on my back, legs up, whilst he smelt my socked feet, wanking just inches from my arse, even touching my hole with his cock, teasing me. He asked if I had a condom and to my relief I did, as I really wanted this great cock deep inside my arse.

All going great, I lubed up, took a great sniff of poppers to get in the zone.... till he said that he had cum putting the condom on, I had to check, and he had ?? with that he said 'shame', pulled his jeans up and went.

Iv never wanted a cock so much as having my feet sniffed really turned me on... never seen him again ????

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ubsinger  (M) 14 weeks ago

Many years ago I was hanging out with a couple of mates in the town centre early one evening. An old man came up and started talking to us. The conversation was very dirty. My friends were not interested and wandered off. I walked down the road with the guy and he asked if I wanted to go back to his house for some fun. I had only ever been with one other lad and panicked and ran off home. I still wonder what we might have got up to.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uff_boy  (M) 14 weeks ago

As I've always had a huge hang up about my cock size I've missed out on loads of fun.

By *uv2bsuckeddry  (M) 14 weeks ago

i have never had any missed chances because wen i was in my teens i just went for any chance of gay sex that i could.and i have had a lot over the yrs since and i am still having them to this day and i dont regret any of them even though i was with girlfriends and now my wife . the sex with gay men as always been much better than with any woman

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orofsky   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 14 weeks ago

I've had two missed experiences and I regret both. The first was when I was 17/18 walking home from college in the countryside (Wales) so it would be about 1982/3 and an old man I knew started chatting to me outside his house. It started perfectly normally then he started asking me about girlfriends and looking at my tight red corduroys and enquiring if I had a big cock. At this point I told him to fuck off and walked away but I wish I had just let him take me into his house. I must admit to wanking over scenarios involving sucking the old man's cock. The second one was in a public toilet in Hull and I went in for a pee and a man in his 30's arrived at the urinal after me , took out his rather large cock and wiggled it up and down as he stared at me. This caused me to dry up and make a joke of being a shy pee sufferer. He eventually put his cock away and left. I don't know the etiquette but that cock of his looked so good and I wish I'd had the bottle to touch it.

By *amekeeper  (M) 14 weeks ago

Lots over the years.

The one that does stick in my mind was in a certain adult cinema in Newcastle - the one that was at the bottom of the hill for those who knew it. I was sitting near the back when a guy sat down next to me. After a couple of minutes he put his hand inside his jacket and appeared to be feeling for his wallet or something. (how dumb was I?) After about a minute he pushed his knee against mine to attract my attention and pulled back his jacket to reveal his enormous (and I do mean HUGE) cock sticking up out of his trousers. He got up and went off to the toilets which were just behind and to the left.

For some totally inexplicable reason (youth, inexperience, shyness...) I didn't follow him. I've always regretting that decision. It certainly wouldn't happen today if the opportunity presented itself again.

*earfem By *earfem  (M) 14 weeks ago

too many missed ones to list, all regretted now

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *Bjon    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 14 weeks ago

Early eighties at college. Got hammered in the bar one Friday night and was asked if I fancied a threesome by two guys I vaguely knew. Was so shy I turned them down. Forever regretted it!

*isexualperson By *isexualperson   profile verified by photo (M) 13 weeks ago

About 5 years ago, I was working in a West African country on a huge gas plant construction. We had a bar on the mainly male camp, so we have a few beers after work. A few times while in the company of the my mates, one guy who we were friends with, later on after a few beers, would get close to me and press his semi hard on into contact with me. I never did anything or let him know, I was turned on, for fear of being outted in the place I lived and worked, but I do wish, I'd the bottle to have made it know I was up for it

Add a new message to this topic