New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364868 members (8 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Middle Walk

See newest message in thread

Middle Walk

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ouldbeme   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

When I walk home from work I walk along the prom which includes the middle walk.

I was walking home in the early hours, it had stopped raining but it was still cold. It was 2am, middle of the week, roads quite was only me knocking about. As I walked along footpath I saw a figure they were vapping as I could see the blue neon light of their cig.

I crossed the road towards the covered walk way, so did he. We met/passed each other at one of the ramps that take you up to the top prom. We passed each other slowing down and stopped around 15 meters from each other. After the cautious wait and eyeing each other up and down, I moved to a darker area and as he approached I being to rub my crotch, he passed glancing downwards and went and sat on a bench. After a short wait I walked passed him and glanced down at his crotch. I could see he had bulge, I rubbed my crotch and stopped around 10 meters. Looking towards the sea I thought this would see if he was up for some fun.

I un-zipped and started to pee, when I had done I gave my stiffing cock a few wanks and popped in away and moved backwards and stood with my back against the wall. He came passed and stopped near the pillar and he had a pee put the pillar was in the way, I could see he was playing with himself so I moved forward and stood near the pillar and he turned and I could see he was hard. I moved and began to his cock as he got mine out. It wasn’t long before I was face fucking him and making him gag. After around 10 minutes I moved down and got his 7inch cut cock in my mouth and he wasn’t long before he was face fucking me. After around 2 minutes of me sucking his cock and tugging his tightening balls he began to mean and picked up pace and let go of his warm load.

When I stood up I made myself decent and continued my walk home.

It was another 10 minute walk home and as I got to the corner of my street I heard a cab coming behind me and pulled into the street and stop 2 doors down from mine. When the door opened who should get out of the cab, the middle walk guy. He rushed in, looked the door behind and never said hi, or thanks for sucking my cock.

Think that could be due to his wife being in bed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ouldbeme   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Should have added I only moved into the street 2 weeks ago

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ov28  (M)  over a year ago

i used to go down middle walk a few yrs back as it used to be pretty busywith guys looking for some nsa fun but unfortunately it guys stopped going as there were rumours of guys being attacked so it became less likely to meet someone which made going out late at night in the cold not worth it.. i did have quite some fun a few yrs back though..these days all the cruising areas are dead so never worth going and getting cold.

Add a new message to this topic