New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364851 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Monday afternoon.

See newest message in thread

Monday afternoon.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hris20   premium paying member (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I just started chatting to a new comer on here and he asked me if I would suck him off in my maids dress. At first I was a bit dubious but in the end I invited him over and he was here within fifteen minutes. I let him in then popped to the bathroom and came out in my French maids uniform. He couldn't keep his hands off me rubbing my arse through my black panties and touching my legs rubbing his hands all over my socking. Then he shoved his cock between my legs. It was getting to much so I turned round knelt in front of him and saw one of the nicest cocks ever. I popped it into my mouth and let him fuck my mouth. He asked could he shoot so I said yes with a mouthful of cock. His load just filled my mouth and it was lovely and hot I was going to swallow but at the last minute spat it out hopefully next week he will come and get me in my school girl outfit and just maybe I will swallow the lot or a t least a nice facial.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always swallow all of a guys cum, it's rude not to!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tckingswearer6  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

i just sucked off someone from here, not 5min ago!

Still tast their cum on my lips.

Thank you Karen, see you soon.x

Add a new message to this topic