New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364868 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > does anyone else fantasize about sex in the woods?

See newest message in thread

does anyone else fantasize about sex in the woods?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I've always wanted to bump into a guy while walking. 1 thing turns to another and I end up on my knees against a tree. Does that sound good to anyone else? Makes me hard every time I think about it.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

*l360 By *l360   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I have gone cruising in the woods before and there is a very sexual vibe about the place

Especially if there are lube and condom wrappers about

Yeah I think about sex in the woods all the time xxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aturemaleslave69  (M)  over a year ago

i am always looking to have sex in any woods in uk xxxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *appybiuk   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Sex in the outdoors is great especialy in the woods

Nothing better than getting stripped naked for a good session in the woods

Nothing worse than the inevitable mozzie bites later that night

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ickyboy  (M)  over a year ago

Ha i was just going to say that . ive been down in the woods many times in my life with my pants off . and if you go down to the woods today , you will never believe your eyes . if you go down to the woods today ,your in for a big surprise ! for there in the trees theres so much fun but watch out for the mozzyies that bit your bum ! today the day the !!!!! have there picnic seems to remember that was the song

sounds real horny and sexy to me would like to try it exp on a warm night

yeah, love the idea of fun in the woods!

Yeah, stripping off and having lots of dirty fun

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornyguy1976   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Oh hell yes, lots of woods round my way... come walking sometime

always up for outdoor play, and lots of woods near me

I often have naked sex in the woods

I have lots of fun in nearby woods every summer, cannot beat being taken roughly up against a tree trunk

I drove behind a Kia SUV, which stopped at the layby, and I parked behind it. I waited to see what, if anything, would happen. After a couple of minutes a guy got out and crossed the road towards the woods. I got out of my car and followed at a discreet distance. The guy walked on, glancing back, as if to see if I was following. I was. As he turned down a path, he again looked in my direction. I followed. The path stretched out in fron of me, but I realised he had turned off a side path to the left. I went down that path. The path meandered a bit, then ended, and I saw this middle-aged guy, standing there down a step from the path. He looked straight at me, and I stumbled down the step. I nearly fell, and he caught me. We both new why we there. He asked where did I want to go, and I saw a dead end to the left which offered a little shrubbery cover, and suggested there. He walked there and I followed. We stood quite close, and he reached out a hand and began to feel my crotch. I did the same, and for a few seconds we were groping each other. He then tried to slide my zip down, but as the tag was missing, I had to do it for him. Hslipped his hand inside my jeans and groping around inside my pants, freed my cock and began stroking it. I unzipped him and reached inside his jeans and got his cock out as well. We mutually stroked our cocks, and did a little kissing. After a couple of minutes of cock-fondling, he turned away and presented his arse to me, I felt his buttocks and rubbed his cheeks, and he released his belt so that I had easy acces inside the back of his jeans. I slide a hand between his arsecheeks, and probed a finger to locate his anus. As I slipped my finger in his tight hole, he began to moan with pleasure, which increased as I started to finger his shithole. After a few minutes if this, he broke away, worried that we might be seen, and we wandered around the area, looking for a safe place to continue. Had the trees and bushes been in full leaf, it would have been a lot easier, but eventually we found a relatively safe spot, and started again to paly with each other's cocks. We stopped, when we saw another guy come down the path near us, and he walked right up to us, and said not to mind him, but carry on. My guy started wanking me again, and offered his other hand to the watching guy, who declined the offer to join in with us. So I carried on stroking his small uncut prick, and he continued to wank my cut cock. I was beginning to get hard, but these days fullerection doesn't seem to happen, but he thought there was a chance of getting my cock inside him, saying that he wished we could be naked on a bed, so I could shag him properly, and proceeded to pull his jeans and pants down to his knees and thrust his hairy arse against my cock, and quite enjoyed my rubbing my cock up and down the cleft of his arse. I apologised that I could not get hard enough to fuck him as he wanted, and he said that on a bed with some lube, I would be able to shag his mancunt. He pulled up his pants and jeans, and started to seriously wank my cock, and when I indicated that I was near to cumming, he increased the speed until I shot my meagre load. We then did up our trousers and as he had to go, we walked back to the cars and went our separate ways.

Well that was my first experience of m2m, and now I must decide whether it will be my last.

Did I enjoy it? Well I enjoyed being jerked off, with another guys hand on my cock. I guess I quite liked the wickedness of shoving my cock between his arsecheeks, but still don't know if I would enjoy shagging a guy's arse. He obviously liked it, as he also really like my fingering his anus. With more time I might have fingered him some more. Did I enjoy that? Dunno really, well yes I guess I did as it was pleasing him so much, so I enjoyed the control and being "top". My conclusion is that I might enjoy some more m2m, but not in such risky circs.

So I will continue to keep in touch with other bis/gays and hope to find one I could be happy to go with, and who can accommodate, so we can have relaxed fun without any risks

XXX pic...
login to view
By *spley   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

You were obviously keen to share this story with us southshef as you seem to have shared the same thing on three different threads

Personally I wouldn't follow anybody who drives a Kia it shows a bit of mental instability

Outdoor is lovely. Last time i was used to suck a cock in the woods i opened my eyes to find another man had joined us and was waiting for me to suck him as well. So rewarding for us all. They emptied their balls on me and i was pleased to have given satisfaction. Long live outdoor fun!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *djohn  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I love to play outside

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ves32  (M)  over a year ago

One of my biggest fantasies is sex in the woods. Also like the idea of being at the bottom of a waterfall. Sex under the waterfall, on the rocks, amongst the trees or in the mud - what a turn on.

By *pfordicking  (M)  over a year ago

Deffintliy, just cycling a long and see a guy with his knob out wanking, stop and offer him an "oral service", then to have another bloke that was watching want to join in

XXX pic...
login to view
By *art_D   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

We have nice woods round here [notts] where you can go cycling or walking, find a private spot & have shorts-off action. PM me if interested!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *se-me-123  (M)  over a year ago

I enjoy outdoors...especially, if taken there, by a top,... and if it's the kind of spot that has the possibility of being seen by like-minded guys who want to join in?......well!......x

love it in the woods not far from me. walking into the trees and watching for someone to follow. when someone does i love to get their cock out and suck it before bending over and letting them fuck me. always wondering whos watching and hoping they will come over and fill the void left by the first one after hes cum. it would be delicious to have 3 or 4 guys one after the other.

I've done it quiet a few times love it in the summer sun

Love sex in woods

XXX pic...
login to view
By *andyguyuk  (M)  over a year ago

Yeah I love to. Be stripped and fucked in the woods. Or at least be stripped naked and suck some cock

XXX pic...
login to view
By *abuma65  (M)  over a year ago

mmm yeah spit roasted in the woods

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atinesque  (M)  over a year ago

I fantasise about being tied to a tree, or to a gate post, in some woods, yes!

*hyw By *hyw  (M)  over a year ago

I used to go to a local cottage in a picnic spot/layby. Making eye contact in the cottage then walking in to the woods looking back to make sure I was being followed. Drop to my knees and await a cock in my mouth. Felt so slutty waiting there in the open air to be used as a cum dump. Mmmmm. Cottage long gone now sadly.

By *ickall69  (M)  over a year ago

I used to travel up and down the A1 everyday and often stopped off at a layby near to the junction with the A14, I would walk into the woods and find guys rubbing their crotch or with their cock out stroking it, I sucked a few of them on my knees on a number of occasions until one guy told me to kneel down with my back to a tree. He put his soft cock to my lips and told me to suck it, I felt it grow as I sucked on it and was enjoying the feel of it when he said take it deeper and pushed against my face, I felt my head touch the tree and he pushed again this time his balls slapped my chin and I gagged on it, he put his hands on my head and held it to the tree as he facefucked me till he shot his load in my mouth he pulled out and I saw two other guys with their cocks out wanking they both took turns fucking my mouth and both shot their loads in my mouth. After that I went to the same place many times but never had a guy hold my head against the tree and facefuck me again. I would love to be held down and facefucked again sometime

*hyw By *hyw  (M)  over a year ago

Hell yeah. Love having my head held and "forced" to take a cock. Only ever had one at a time though. Love to have multiple cocks use me as their play thing

XXX pic...
login to view

Strip naked & bend over a fallen tree, then be spanked red with freshly cut willow wands across your arse cheeks. Then anything might happen...

*oy_1948 By *oy_1948   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

sounds terrific, I'm constantly thinking about sex and sucking someone's nice hot cock

XXX pic...
login to view
By *un69   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Don't fantasise, do it, it's awesome, but be careful

done lots of gay dogging in woods/carparks/laybys/ and toilets,although I give toilets miss now, too risky

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orsa1976  (M)  over a year ago

Got loads of woods in charfeild village and surrounding areas!! I would love to know if any action and fun goes on x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uckmeoffnow  (M)  over a year ago

would love to get sucked off outdoors.

*ssone By *ssone  (M)  over a year ago

it is something i've done and really found it so horny, sucking someone off - just taking them in the mouth to begin with is great - but finding these places nowadays seems much more difficult,

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *xLedZepxx2    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I much prefer a nice sensual session in bed to be honest but each to their own

Cruising in a reasonably remote woodland setting is terrific. Shorts and T-Shirt in hand, you wander naked, through the dappled sunlight, and when you know you have attracted someone's attention, you turn your back to them and slowly masturbate, hearing their footsteps come ever close, until their breath is on the back of your neck and their hand is on your cock ...... lovely, gorgeous ...... such a horny feeling!

No last time I met a guy for fun in Woods was eaten alive, the bites made me unwell for a couple of weeks so no longer a fan

When the weather is good I frequently go to Epping Forest to draw. As I'm a nudist I strip off, and start drawing the trees, sometimes despite being in a remote part of the forest there are other men about and sometimes one will sit down beside me to look at the drawing but really to check out what is between my legs and I'm usually happy for them to inspect closer......there is something primeval and highly erotic about leaning against a tree and being well fucked. If anyone is in the Epping area and wants to meet in the forest please get in touch privately.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cer 1  (M)  over a year ago

not woods but have had fu meet at night on bit farm land ne me

most definitely...I have a favourite big old tree in our local woods that I have enjoyed a great sucking session with and its only a few yards from a footpath but it is so largew it kinda embraces my pleasure by hiding us away...but that closeness to the path makes the suck even better...and to top it all you can even sit inside the trunk...I m sure one of my pics shows me n myself inside...I love the woods but then I work in the woods as well...my second home!

All the time, I usually thing about the same in toilets or just walking around rough areas, especially at night. Infact, I spent about an hour the other day sat in a train station toilet hoping someone would come in and put their foot under the door so I could suck them dry.

By *issy graham  (M)  over a year ago

I've been cruising in woods, mainly abroad and have had some decent encounters. Tissues and wrappers are an indication of sexual activity but not always of the gay/bi variety.

Nearer to home, I'm often in the countryside but never had a chance meeting with anyone looking for fun.

I don't want to be caught or cause offense but have scouted out a few discreet spots that aren't overlooked, should I ever get lucky.

XXX pic...
login to view

Please take litter & wrappers home if you have sex in the woods, leave nothing behind......

Love woods at this time of year, nothing like cutting willow switches to whip a bare arse over a tree trunk!

Mart

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sunamiwarrior   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"Please take litter & wrappers home if you have sex in the woods, leave nothing behind......

Love woods at this time of year, nothing like cutting willow switches to whip a bare arse over a tree trunk!

Mart"

-

Glaringly obvious advice Mart ... but sadly still necessary. So many excellent cruising woodlands have been ruined because of sexual detritus left behind causing locals to complain and making the activities going on obvious. It's bad enough that 'cruisers' sit around in cars (very obvious) or behave inappropriately where they can be seen without tripping tissues and used condoms .. yuck!

I get quite annoyed because I can easily think of at least six venues which were fantastic places for regular dead cert meets which have now been closed completely.

Anyhow i dont do much outside until the summer gets here and then the only thing holding me back are the insect bites grrrr!

I'm always moaning lol.

Just got back from the local woods, Winchester area. A very dear old man, pretending to have a wee, apologises profusely as I walked past him. However, he still waves his flaccid cock at me as he speaks. I smile, walk past him, and 15 yds further on, take my cock out and pretend to pee whilst looking him full in the face ..... never seen anyone scuttle towards me so quickly, and a lovely bj later, we're saying cheerio ....

I met a young guy in the woods near my house, I have never done anything outside, other than car sex, by sex I mean sucking him off in the car.

But this day the young guy asked me to meet him in the woods, We met and I was straight onto my knees and he pulled his nice cock and of his trackies and started to fuck my face made me gag on his cock and swallowed his thick load. That was the first time in the woods and hoping to do it again

XXX pic...
login to view
By *elsh passive  (M)  over a year ago

Nothing like a hard horny cock fest in the woods.... Had some hard cocks smashing my tight peach... Guys love it

I did it by a river, and as soon as my arse was exposed the midges flew in and started attacking me.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustypits   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Since pretty much all the cottages closed most casual sex I've had has been in outdoor cruising areas in Brighton or in the woods. The only downsides to the woods are nettles and mozzies, other than that the scents, hot earth, dirt, the animal vibe is so horny. I love it.

A trip to the woods (cruising area near me) recently found me sucking and licking on a guys balls and nuzzling his chest whilst he was being sucked and wanted by a naked guy in a small body stocking. He wanted the guys'c cum all over his balls, got me to lick it all off his cock and balls and then squirted his own load all over my face.

Fuck that was hot.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tsuptoyou  (M)  over a year ago

I agree that was hot hope you get to do it again

I was in Attenborough nature reserve last night riding my bike with my cock and ass out got so horny was by the river and trees never saw nobody though!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ing-monkey  (M)  over a year ago

I go on my bike into the woods as I get turned on wearing cycle short..I always find a quite place and strip off and wank..its horny as theirs a danger to it..love the feeling of being naked outside or even being watched wanking...

XXX pic...
login to view

I go on my bike into the woods as I get turned on wearing cycle short..I always find a quite place and strip off and wank..its horny as theirs a danger to it..love the feeling of being naked outside or even being watched wanking...

There's woods right near my house. I know it's dangerous to do anything in them seeing as it's close to where I live and my wife might find out but the thought of getting fucked over a fallen tree there makes me so horny!

XXX pic...
login to view

I love to wank in woods into a condom and leave it hanging there full of cum hoping someone will find it...

By *lackburn111  (M)  over a year ago

Been in the local woods many a time and always bump into other men taking a stroll lol

By *oastliner  (M)  over a year ago

I lived in Merseyside for a few years & used to visit a cruisy wood near Formby. A young man used to come down to the wood on his bike from time to time - must only have been 17 or 18 - he was a horny little bugger & would literally let anyone suck him off. I'm not usually into younger types but never look a gift horse in the mouth is my motto - he had the tightest muscliest bun cheeks I have ever felt - hard as rocks. One day I came across him in the bushes standing there as bold as brass (& not caring a jot who saw him) with his stiff prick in some quite elderly guy's mouth - must have been 75 if he was a day - I stayed & watched the lad wank off into the old boy's mouth - it was so fucking hot to see that!!

"I love to wank in woods into a condom and leave it hanging there full of cum hoping someone will find it... "

For example, young children? You need to show a modicum of social sensitivity.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arttybum  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

im in the woods most days.wanking,dildoing,dressing up... but sadly never meet anyone whilst out there..

*aryleeds1 By *aryleeds1  (M)  over a year ago

"im in the woods most days.wanking,dildoing,dressing up... but sadly never meet anyone whilst out there.. "

I wish you were in woods local to me, you wouldn't have to wait long to have some fun x (I dress too and shave for sex dates, Geena Wakefield on other sites) xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arki001  (M)  over a year ago

Followed a guy in the local woods last week. He led me to a secluded clearing and stood waiting for me. 40ish, blond, slim. Wearing shorts and polo shirt. We rubbed each others' cocks through our clothes. I knelt in front of him and took his semi in my mouth; he was commando and shaven. His cock was smooth and cut. It grew hard to about six inches and he started panting as I sucked him and tongued his head. After a few minutes he grabbed my head and pumped his cock into my mouth as I gagged. He came and i swallowed most of it, but spat some into my hand so I could wank with it. He patted my shoulder and walked away.

XXX pic...
login to view

"I love to wank in woods into a condom and leave it hanging there full of cum hoping someone will find it...

For example, young children? You need to show a modicum of social sensitivity."

I hate all the detritus men leave behind in the wood - condom packets, used condoms, tissues. It makes the place look like a tip and of course advertises activities to those who may want to stop it all due to complaints.

Those of us in the know know where these spots are so we don't need a flag. Rather than leave a full condom hanging there, get your cock out and wait!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *odgycd  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

This is not a fantasy this actually happened and wow

Firstly there is a great wood near M50, one night 7 weeks ago Whilst driving late from a conference meeting feeling tired, I decided to keep me awake, I would pull over at next services, which happened to Frankley (I think) on M5 about junction 3, I was heading towards Swansea so still a couple of hours to go.

i pulled in to the bottom end of car park away from other vehicles it was about 10pm, I got my bag out of the boot and started stripping off, once I was completely naked I put on my black seamed stockings, then my basque followed quickly by my blouse so as not to be spotted as I needed interior light on, I then attached stockings to basque, then my French satin knickers followed by my red pencil skirt with split, then my boots, wig and then full make up, it felt sensational, I got out of car and straightened myself up and noticed a van driver staring, I was a bit panicky so jumped back in car put seatbelt on and drove off, it was lovely driving down M5 as with the orange motorway lights truckers can see a little bit if they're looking, I don't put interior light on as don't want to draw attention to myself.

I stopped in a Layby about 10.45pm so darkish the Layby was very quiet except but has a little wooden style leading to a wooded area it was very quiet except for one line truck parked the far end, I decided I wanted to take some piccys to update my profile page, so I got out and shut the door as auditory as possible, trouble is when you lock the car the hazards flash so annoying as it draws attention to you. Anyway all seemed ok, so I climbed over a small style and onto wooden footbridge only a small one but it's great cause I can set camera on it and use timer, hence the 2nd piccy on my profile page anyway after taking a couple of piccys the flash obviously was lighting up the whole area and I was worried I'd draw attention to myself, so I went further into the woods, unbeknown to me I was being watched, I got further into the woods by a small clearing and a couple of trees, I tried to place camera on tree and use timer but it was no good, so I had to hold camera away from me and take a couple, I then decided I needed a wee, as I was fully dressed as a woman I squatted to wee, knickers down to my knees, this felt very sexy so I took a piccy with that, when the flash went off I noticed my watcher walking towards me, do I was startled, I stood up whilst turning around so as to hide my manhood and pulling my knickers up at the same time, he said please don't stop, I said I'm really sorry but just needed a wee in my best possible voice, he could hardly hear me so came very close, he said please let me take a photo for you as I seen you trying to take a couple, I didn't know what to say, so I said ok but nothing too rude, so he did, he then said why don't you turn around and lift your skirt a bit so I can see those lovely stocking tops again, so I did, with that I felt his hand on my satin bottom, I again was startled and jumped which cause my keys to fall to floor, I immediately be bent down on my haunches to find them whilst also turning back round, I felt them straight away but also noticed that my friend had now got his hard dick out and was wanking himself right in front of me and as I was in my haunches he came right up to me and said please just stay there, that's a lovely pose as he clicked the camera, he said that's a great piccy of my hard cock only inches from your beautifully made up face, can I take another, I was mesmerised and didn't do anything but stare at this hard cock being wanked inches from my face, he said can I wipe it against your stunning bright red lips, I said yes please so he did, wow it felt great, he kept clicking away, I now felt myself grabbing for his cock with my both hands moving his out the way, he said please suck it, I said no, just lick it then he said which I found myself opening my mouth and pushing my tongue out and touching the big purple end of his cock, he was still taking piccys as well, with that he replaced my hand with his and said I'm coming stay there I'm going to cum all over your sexy face and before I could say or do anything I felt warm hot spunk fly into my face and mouth as it was still open, I immediately closed it but he just kept on cumming all over my face when he had finished he said open that gorgeous mouth I want to see my spunk, which I did, he took another piccy but also pushed his spunky wet cock straight in it, wow what a sensation, he then pulled out and said thank you, please can I have one more piccy of your face covered in my cum, so I smiled with mouth open and cum everywhere, he then handed me my camera back and zipped up and walked away, I straightened myself up, pulled my skirt down and walked back to my car, as I got there, another car fully illuminated me with his headlights, I quickly got in my car and locked the doors, the car driver was now getting out and came up to the side window, he looked in straight at me, he said something so I dropped the window, he said did you just give that trucker a blow job, I said what looking shocked, he said I only ask cause as I pulled in he was getting to his truck and you were getting in your car in short skirt, boots and a face that looked glistening and now even without your interior light on looks like spunk all on your face, plus looking at your passenger seat full of sexy lingerie somethings been going on, so I put my interior light on and he said bloody hell you have your covered in it, please can you the same to me, I said no afraid not once was great but two is greedy, he said let me have a pair of your red panties then, so I said okay and got a pair wiped some of the spunk off my face and gave them to him, he said thank you, I'm going to stand here and wank watch if you like ............ so I just watched after only a couple of mins he sounded all over the side of my car, he wiped himself with my panties and handed them back and said you could've helped and walked off, so rude.

I then continued my journey reliving what had happened in my mind, my journey took me another hour and 20 but passed so sweetly and I was not at all tired in fact I was buzzing when I got to hotel, needless to say I stooped at a services near Cardiff and changed back.

XXX pic...
login to view

Knobhead

I can just go out the kitchen door and I'm in the local park. Its the quiet part where not many people go cos its overgrown. I've had a few good meets there and have made a secret den where I can strip off to receive a good fucking or fisting.

"I love to wank in woods into a condom and leave it hanging there full of cum hoping someone will find it...

For example, young children? You need to show a modicum of social sensitivity.

I hate all the detritus men leave behind in the wood - condom packets, used condoms, tissues. It makes the place look like a tip and of course advertises activities to those who may want to stop it all due to complaints.

Those of us in the know know where these spots are so we don't need a flag. Rather than leave a full condom hanging there, get your cock out and wait! "

..... the smell will let people know where you are .... right??? ....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ilts   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I have gone cruising in the woods before and there is a very sexual vibe about the place

Especially if there are lube and condom wrappers about "

The lube wrappers and condoms are a big problem, the council and police will close areas down if the "sex rubbish" doesn't get cleared up. If people took their rubbish away then that's half the battle solved

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ilts   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I used to visit m4 junction 18 alot till the council closed the car park and toilets due to all the "sex rubbish" left behind. The council guys refused to clean it all up so they were demolished and closed the car park. And the mess that's left behind in the woods is awful.

Clifton downs in Bristol is good

XXX pic...
login to view

"I used to visit m4 junction 18 alot till the council closed the car park and toilets due to all the "sex rubbish" left behind. The council guys refused to clean it all up so they were demolished and closed the car park. And the mess that's left behind in the woods is awful.

Clifton downs in Bristol is good"

I go to Hurrell's Lane near Chelmsford and every time I visit I remember that I next time need to bring a plastic carrier and spend 20 minutes cleaning up the junk people throw there. Grrr.

When I used to cruise in Brighton, if I'd been fucked the guy would invariably pull off the condom and throw it on the ground. I'd always suggest they didn't do it and pick it up and chuck it in the bin (thoughtfully provided). I did the same with tissues they used too - I never used tissues 'cos I just wiped the cum all over me or swallowed it.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ottomJohn  (M)  over a year ago

love sex in the woods , but too many weirdos get there , where in Bristol area good.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *restonbottom  (M)  over a year ago

I'd love to get bent over a fallen tree and get my mancunt smashed in.

*ackey102 By *ackey102  (M)  over a year ago

I lived in the local woods for 18mths and had some seriously good fun. Still like to go into the woods, get naked and play. Just a mission to find anyone that does as well

"I lived in the local woods for 18 months"

In a treehouse, or a tent, or just under the stars?

I don't fantasize about it. There's a wood near my house where I often play naked

Yes, it's nice out, as they say.

Might give it a go this coming weekend, anyone know of any good places around the rugby, Daventry, Northampton area?

Did it last week,and not the first time

*ackey102 By *ackey102  (M)  over a year ago

"I lived in the local woods for 18 months

In a treehouse, or a tent, or just under the stars?"

in a tent with my dog

I often go wanking outdoors at Attenborough nature reserve never see anyone else though

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayley   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Yes love having outdoor fun, summer best of course however if dry and cold it's ok in the winter. Don't find many others out on a winters night though. Shrewsbury are.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *otashell4u  (M)  over a year ago

I've had a few moments in the woods too

Walk in the woods regularly never had a single encounter have to try different woods!

XXX pic...
login to view

"Walk in the woods regularly never had a single encounter have to try different woods!"

-

had a quick peek to see what area you lived in lol. There are a couple of good woodland around here that are used regularly by guys cruising.

In the height of summer one of them has more horny guys than trees lol.

Not here and if ya do see guys they stay in the car playing with their phones! No bluetooth on either.

I've had some good outdoor experiences in woods, mainly abroad. I've started going to local woods recently but never had a sniff of an encounter. Checked out a few discrete areas so I'm always hopeful.

love the woods, received my first spitroast in them xxx

Mmmm I had my first spit roasting in woods a long time ago but you never forget that first time......absolutely loved it cum in my mouth and up my arse just perfect!!!

By *ariousArtists  (M)  over a year ago

All the time!

*ssexcruiser By *ssexcruiser  (M)  over a year ago

Several years ago I stumbled upon a nice secluded car park in a local wooded area - was quite popular area after dark and could often find guys to suck off. Sadly, the usual happened, too much litter and some guys not being discreet. Now blocked off (and has been for a few years)and not accessible. Pity as it was an excellent area!!!

No... been there, done that.

*avey003uk By *avey003uk  (M)  over a year ago

Loads of times just watch out for stinging nettles

i have a fantasy and would like to happen, that im jogging on the path in the woods and 3 guys pass me the other way, as i turn a corner i am grabbed from behind and dragged in to a dense area and subjected to a rough time

i get thrown to the ground and have my cloths pulled off then one guy grabs my hair pulls me to my knees while the other two strip off and im made to suck them off, then the 3rd one strips off and stands me up bends me over and starts to rim and finger my hole

then im dragged over a fallen tree ive got two cocks in my mouth and one in my arse and they take it in turns to fuck me

im push to the ground again and one guy straddles my face and shoves his cock, one guy has parted my legs and entered my hole and is fucking senseless and the 3rd guy is sucking and wanking me off

as im laying on the grounds they start to wank over me and jettison their loads into my face, then relieve my harden cock of my juice so i am covered in cum

hopefully one day

Have had many a good time over Scratchwood and Trent Park both local to me in N.London.

Love being naked outdoors.

By *umSeeker   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I love to play outside "

mmm love to play with couples in the woods round Lytham x

I often play in the woods half naked no trousers or pants and have been propositions a couple of times very horny

XXX pic...
login to view
By *omehus57  (M)  over a year ago

Many years go used to go to the woods near dunstable a find wank mags pages stuck together so one was wanking heard someone coming through the thick brush.panicked a hided next an old bloke came out picked up one off the mags looked at it a minute or so dropped his trousers what a cock then said come on out I know your watching shit what am I going too do got up walking over he said have a look I've a New one in then day neve seen gay mags I was so hard he took my jeans down next thing we where wanking together I had to suck him never thought of it till then but it seemed right his cock with grey hair around it wow he shot all over my face mouth I came over them at we met every week after that New mag each week he ended up fucking me now iam 60 still looking for older men for outside fun.

Love getting naked outdoors in Herts for mutual Wanking, sucking & rimming.

I've had a few meets and always fun!

XXX pic...
login to view

Was in the woods just today and it was excellent weather for outdoor fun.

Biggest drawback with woodland can be the bloody midges.

at least midgets can suck you without kneeling down . . . . . . . . oh, sorry, you said midges.

XXX pic...
login to view

"at least midgets can suck you without kneeling down . . . . . . . . oh, sorry, you said midges."

Lol. Do you think midges look for a partner hung like a horsefly?

I love walking around the woods and fields near me naked

By *HIOG  (M)  over a year ago

"I love walking around the woods and fields near me naked"

I would go for a litte woods action

By *ukit4menow  (M)  over a year ago

nice homehus what woods do you go to message me where please

*teve2159 By *teve2159  (M)  over a year ago

i love being naked in the woods and guys dom me

met an old guy a few years ago, gave his cock a good seeing too, was great untill i got carried away and bit him!! so he bent me over a log and birched me... wow i had a stiffy for hours, if only i could find someone like that again....

I went to some nearby woods one afternoon last year. Ended up sucking 2 guys off and being fucked over a fallen tree. Went there this year and nothing at all going on. Would love a hot session in the woods with 1 or 2 guys.

Any offers?

By *lnwickbear  (M)  over a year ago

Apologies if my posting yesterday on this thread broke the rules of naming specific locations – I did it with the best of intentions. However, I wanted to say that I have enjoyed many happy hours of fun in various woodland locations near where I have lived, both in Surrey and Northumberland not to mention NW London. It’s so horny wandering around and wondering who you are going to meet and what you might do, and I like being watched too. I agree with other posters who have complained about the amount of detritus left behind by men after they have finished their fuck. It got so bad at one of my favourite Surrey locations that I took a bin bag and rubber gloves one day and completely filled it.

The best way to find out where the best places are would be to surf a well-known world-wide cruising website for up-to-date information about who goes there and what goes on. Or send me a private message.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tckingswearer6  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Im always having sex in the nearby woods. I call in whenever i can and am usually fully xdressed, I dont hide as I get out of my car and walk to the woods, so everyone watching knows what im there for. I get as much cock as I can and take as many pics of me getting cock as I can and post them here for you all to wank over.x

By *poty   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

The guys that go to woods ,have allways got BIG choppers

By *ornym37  (M)  over a year ago

There is a small area near York that is locally well known.

Been in there loads and seen evidence but I'd never actually found anyone there untill about a year ago. An older bloke walked in as I was looking at the used condoms etc and just got his cock out and started playing with it.

Well I walked over and got mine out.before long we had been sucking each other off and he was fucking me hard.

Loved it and would love some more but never found anyone else there since

XXX pic...
login to view
By *i cocklover  (M)  over a year ago

Had lots of good times in a place called

Worsley Woods near Manchester.

Always a few guys there sucking and fucking most times of the year.Also lots of dogging there,it has been a good place for meets since i was in my teens.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uncuriousguy  (M)  over a year ago

I adore fun times in the woods, so exciting and daring. Like to meet a like minded guy and to go for a walk to an area that's secluded and quiet.

Love dogging and have done since my teens.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ndyBath  (M)  over a year ago

sex in the woods is very exciting but it's too cold and muddy at this time of year

less dog walkers and people out for walks this time of year.

By *uv2bsuckeddry  (M)  over a year ago

yes any one who can pick me up from leiston suffolk any day and drive me to dunwich can suck me dry

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hilStayer  (M)  over a year ago

Quite often when I go to my local cruising spot in the woods there's someone in the woods standing there with their cock out, it's not very subtle but it saves time. I went last week and passed a guy who said a cheery hello. I watched him walk off the path into the woods and followed him. He obviously saw me and stopped in a quiet spot and pulled his pants round his ankles and started wanking. A come-on if ever I saw one! I joined him and wanked his cock for a while before another gentleman joined us and started sucking him. Not wishing to intrude, I left them to it.

Every time I walk in the woods my mouth goes dry with anticipation, it's really horny knowing that there are others around looking to wank and suck

Would love to have sex in the woods. Maybe spit roasted hmmmm xxx

By *kmeets  (M)  over a year ago

I used to walk through a wood near my house when I was 16 and flash my ass to old men and sometimes I'd be wearing a mini skirt x then started arranging meets there with old guys I met online x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *appybiuk   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Take me to the woods and use me.

Silent sex, deep in a shaded, deserted wood (in summertime, naturally) has always been my fantasy. It would be with an older man; I'd be on my knees on the ground, while he'd be leaning against a tree, his trousers around his ankles. No words will be spoken, but when I hear him exhale excitedly and make a gentle groan, I know it is the signal for a lovely mouthful of fresh warm spunk!

By *heshire baldie  (M)  over a year ago

Take it to stories and fantasies

XXX pic...
login to view

I must be getting old .... I cruise with guys in the woods and pay more attention to the trees and the beautiful colouring of leaves ......

we dont need perverts like you looking at trees. lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aglite  (M)  over a year ago

"we dont need perverts like you looking at trees. lol"

Love sex outdoors, particularly woodlands. So atmospheric and the adrenalin adds to the sex... Bloody wkd

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hefnick  (M)  over a year ago

amazing..lucky enough to have Shirley hills ten mins walk from me... had some awesome times up there

XXX pic...
login to view
By *perm nurse   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Nothing better than walking in a wood and letting men take me

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Not today. The local woods has about 5 inches of snow on it with more coming down

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ndyBath  (M)  over a year ago

Needs to be warmer and drier I think

Have had lots of horny fun in the woods. Too cold now but soon be spring ??

Had sex in nearby woods a couple of times it was very horny

*teve2159 By *teve2159  (M)  over a year ago

i love to be naked tied up in woods done it many times

I love woods as long as it’s secluded

*ve1966 By *ve1966  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I like to visit my local woods fully dressed, hoping someone will slip a hand inside my dress

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *hubbypassive58    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I would love to be had in the woods lol

but don't know where in Thanet area of Kent is best place to go

XXX pic...
login to view
By *pankass  (M)  over a year ago

I used to go to a great cruising place by the A1 in north London. At first I just thought it was a pleasant wooded area to have a walk, buy as I strolled along the woodland paths, I became aware that someone was following me. It was the middle of the day and I had not expected to find anybody cruising at that time, but to see if I was mistaken, I turned off the normal path onto a much more overgrown one. The guy behind me did the same. I stopped so that he came a bit closer and I could get a better look at him. Not bad, I thought. As I did not know the woods I began to walk back to him. He stood his ground which only confirmed that he was cruising me. When I reached him, I told him I did not know the area and didn't know where to go. He told me to follow him and he led me to a more densely wooded area. I could see tissues on the ground. It was pre-condom days but there were some lube sachets on the ground as well. He stopped and turned around to face me. I had been mentally undressing him all the time we had been walking together and now I wasted no time but began to undo his belt and undo the buttons of his shirt. Jackets slipped off shoulders and trousers fell to our ankles. Soon lots of bare flesh was exposed for us both to make the most of. I pulled him close and out cheeks brushed together. Soon our lips were instinctively joined in a passionate kiss with tongues entwining. His hands moved down to my buttocks and mine to the waistband of his pants. A quick feel established that he was fully erect and that he had a good package. As he slid a hand between my arse cheeks and found my hole, I leaned over and took his cock out of his pants and engulfed it with my mouth. We both knew where this was going to end up but we took our time and, while I slobbered over his cock, he spat on his fingers and reamed my hole. Eventually I heard him tear open a sachet and felt the cold jelly being applied to my anal ring. I stayed bent over and he moved behind me. He placed the tip of his cock against my hole and, anticipating the pleasure to come, I relaxed and he slid his whole length in me. This was the first time I had ever been fucked in the open air and I relished the freedom it seemed to give to both of us as he pumped relentlessly inside me. He had his hands firmly holding my hips which stopped me from falling forward and so all I had to do was let him penetrate me to the full and wait for his climax which I hoped would not happen too soon. He did come finally and by this time I had rubbed myself nearly to a climax and so we both shot our loads at nearly the same time. He pulled out of me quite quickly and was pulling up his pants as I regained an upright position. My arse felt so hot and my hole wet but pleasantly stretched. While I took time to enjoy the sensations still running through me, he had dressed completely and begun to walk off. I found some tissue in the pocket of my trousers and plugged my arsehole with it before pulling up my pants. When I got back to my car I closed my eyes and recalled the whole episode. It was one of the best fucks I had ever had. The spontaneity of it coupled with it being outside and anonymous caused me to think of animals rutting and that made the recollection all the more memorable. As I relaxed before driving off, more cars parked up and guys on their own made their way into the woods. I knew what they were up to but since I had alreay had my pleasure I was not wanting to follow them, but I promised myself that I would be returning soon.

By *uv2bsuckeddry  (M)  over a year ago

i get sucked dry often in woods at dunwich suffolk

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inovice  (M)  over a year ago

Have some very skimpy right blue shorts like trunks showbofc my bum a treat

Was walking in local woods saw an elderly guy with a walking stick taking notice

He was following close when I turned off the main track my arse wiggling long white knee socks too I got to the fallen log where the action happens without a word he pushed me over the log and started running his thick walking stick on my skin right trunks mmmmm he rebbes it against my Virgin hole my balls and hooked the handle between my legs massaging my hard cock then stopped

Thwack my god he was caning me I tried to straighten up but a hand on my back said no the delicious pain was building as he spanked my arse now bare my trunks round my knees long white socks still pulled up this lasted about 5 mins I was nearly coming with the exquisite pain and humiliation

Then he pulled gently back on my blonde hair put me on my knees in the dirt pulled out his stuff cock and pushed it deepnin my wet willing mouth he cane straight away holding my head till I swallows then walked off swinging his stick

Looove cruising in the woods, but I'm living in Lincolnshire now and can't find any!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *livebi69   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Love the thought of some naughty fun in the woods but would need to be summer months for me as I’m a fair weather person

By *ranscover   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Aslackby layby is a wooded layby not far from you

Never tried but I’d like to ! To damn cold at mo tho !

hainualt forest in essex is a good place to neet guys on a sunday morning did see a few sights when i used to run around the path ways

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ovlad84  (M)  over a year ago

Have many outdoor fantasies, some woods, some on canal toe paths some in a public toilet. Too much to mention tbh anyone anyone want to know more message me

I used to go to crackley woods , and had some good sex there . but its not safe anymore

My last meet, a few months back was in local woods.

*oy_1948 By *oy_1948   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

sounds lovely to me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *unboy31  (M)  over a year ago

love sex in woods anyone around Nottingham for meet

*manstain By *manstain  (M)  over a year ago

Me Funboy

XXX pic...
login to view
By *annabdaddysboy50  (M)  over a year ago

I often stroll in the local woods around where I live but all I have ever seen is dog walkers

I try my best to attract their attention but nothing seems to be working.

By *ugbyguy40  (M)  over a year ago

My local cruising ground is fields/woods. I love going there on a sunny day, finding a clearing in the wooded bit and putting my towel down, stripping naked and sunbathing. Then I see who comes by and if any sexy guys want to stop and join me. Had all sorts of sessions down there from a quick blow job to intense one on one to group fun. I love fucking or being fucked as other guys walk past and have a look. Lots of guys doing it in the more heavily wooded bits which I join in with sometimes as well.

cant beat being bent over and fucked in the woods. mmmm

I'd love to meet a group of older guys and be tied up or bent over in the woods

I love outdoor sex

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uilder50  (M)  over a year ago

Would love to be bent over a tree and have a few guys fuck me, maybe it will happen one day

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arcussfc  (M)  over a year ago

I love the thrill of it any guys near Southampton want to have fun in the woods let me know. When it dry and warmer

My first load was back in 2009. I've always loved going to nude beaches and being seen naked so being in Nice in the south of France was a great opportunity to get naked, so after a quick google search I discovered coco beach and made my way there! When I arrived there were at least 10 guys out on the rocks. I quickly stripped down to my white joe Snyder thong and began oiling myself up making sure my thong became completely transparent! By now my completely smooth body was glistening and my shaved cock was rock hard making the thong uncomfortable. As I removed my tiny thong an older French guy in his mid to late 50's offered to oil up my back. I happily gave him my bottle of baby oil and he proceeded to massage my back working his way down to my completely smooth arse. He spent a lot of time working his fingers around my tight little rosebud before gently sliding a finger into me. He felt amazing and i pushed back to meet his fingers as they worked my hole!

He lent over and whispered that we should climb over a few rocks to get some privacy as we now had a bit of an audience! Now in a little rock pool about 10m away from the main bathing area I finally saw his cock was totally erect and it was amazing, a good 7-8 inches and very thick! Luckily id had a lot of practice with toys and plugs??

He stood in front of me as I knelt before him in the water and offered me his gorgeous cock...

Let me know if you want to me to write part 2

If you want to see pics of me search Shaved John on Flickr

Let me know what you think??

XXX pic...
login to view
By *i4Fucking  (M)  over a year ago

"My first load was back in 2009. I've always loved going to nude beaches and being seen naked so being in Nice in the south of France was a great opportunity to get naked, so after a quick google search I discovered coco beach and made my way there! When I arrived there were at least 10 guys out on the rocks. I quickly stripped down to my white joe Snyder thong and began oiling myself up making sure my thong became completely transparent! By now my completely smooth body was glistening and my shaved cock was rock hard making the thong uncomfortable. As I removed my tiny thong an older French guy in his mid to late 50's offered to oil up my back. I happily gave him my bottle of baby oil and he proceeded to massage my back working his way down to my completely smooth arse. He spent a lot of time working his fingers around my tight little rosebud before gently sliding a finger into me. He felt amazing and i pushed back to meet his fingers as they worked my hole!

He lent over and whispered that we should climb over a few rocks to get some privacy as we now had a bit of an audience! Now in a little rock pool about 10m away from the main bathing area I finally saw his cock was totally erect and it was amazing, a good 7-8 inches and very thick! Luckily id had a lot of practice with toys and plugs??

He stood in front of me as I knelt before him in the water and offered me his gorgeous cock...

Let me know if you want to me to write part 2"

O yes,So much more please

This is what I had spent so many years fantasising and dreaming about, I was finally going to get my first taste of cock. Not just any cock, a beautiful daddy cock attached to a well built older guy, something I had cum to many times in head!

I started by licking his head slowly savouring the taste of his precum, I was in heaven!! I opened my mouth and he slid into my mouth until I was about half way down. At this point I was glad I'd practiced so much on my dildos as he grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth until my nose was pressed against the base of his cock, just as I gagged he pulled all the way out with just a mixture of his precum and my saliva still connecting me to his cock. He then rammed his cock all the way back in and started really going for it while calling me his cute little slut. After about five minutes he slowed down and began slowly pulling out to the tip of his head and sliding all the way back in again. He let me know he was about to cum, I pulled him out and told him I wanted him to unload into my mouth, he seemed really happy about this and I kept just his head in my mouth while I rolled my tongue around it. He started jerking his hips which let me know he was cumming i held him in my mouth while he filled my mouth and i swallowed as much as possible then pulled him out and his last few shots went over my face. It was then that I looked around and noticed that we had an audience of about 4 guys slowly stroking their cocks. I felt so proud of myself having sucked so well for my first time. I lent over and sucked my daddy clean, with my face still covered in cum I walked over to where my things were and put on my shorts and the rest in the bag and left. It felt amazing walking back along the busy beach and through the harbour with cum drying on my face and body. In the harbour I went into the busy Irish pub and after a few funny looks from people went into the toilet to jerk off to what had just happened and clean myself up!

I had started my journey to becoming a slut for older daddy cock and I loved it!!!

Next time I'll tell you about my return to the uk and my now determined mission to get fucked...

Next up my first time fucked at the Greenhouse Darlaston...

After looking online for a sauna to visit for my first time I settled on the Greenhouse in darlaston. Firstly it has a pool and I love to swim naked and secondly it has an amazing roof terrace where you can get naked in the sun, there's nothing like being rock hard outside with a load of guys looking at you!

I decided to go on a Wednesday as it's naked day and when I called up they said it was by far their busiest day. Now as you know I love being seen by older guys so this was going to be perfect for me!

On the morning I decided to go I jumped in the shower, made sure my arse was super clean and shaved my naturally smooth body of all its hair. I grabbed my big dildo, lubed my arse up and gave myself a good fucking to loosen myself up to take a real cock for the first time. I put my butt plug in followed by a tight pair of Lycra shorts then put the rest of my clothes on. I was feeling super horny and excited to finally be amongst so many like minded guys! I hopped on the train up to Birmingham from Euston the whole time my plug making me feel amazing! I had a drink on the train to calm my nerves and the journey went by in no time!

Standing at the entrance I rang the buzzer and walked in, I was so nervous at this point but the guy behind the counter was amazing he took my money and mentioned that he hoped I liked older guys as there were loads in and he thought I'd be quite popular. My confidence up I made my way into the locker room, 3 guys eyed me up as I came in so I decided to give them a show I took off all my clothes except for my Lycra shorts, I then bent over with my arse facing them and slowly slid my shorts down my legs giving them a view of my shaved body and the plug that filled my hole! One guy gasped as I slowly pulled the plug out giving them a view of my tight boy pussy. I turned around and licked the plug clean and put it back where it belongs. I winked at the older of the group and went to find the pool...

Next time I'll tell you more about my first sauna adventures!

Please let me know what you think of my writing and how I can improve!!

These are true stories so I can't change the subject matter but I can be more or less descriptive?

More than a fantasy about the Woods. Love it, unfortunately some around here have had the car parking blocked off, 'Sod's'.

Even when I was much younger and on-the-road for work, used to stop off on a hot day at any suitable Woods, strip off and got hard instantly. Surprising how many other guys you'd bump into doing the same.

A local Woods was brilliant for group sessions, but now it's mostly blocked off, sadly, wanking to videos of guys in the Woods, has become more frequent.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *pping forest bi  (M)  over a year ago

Since most of the local cottages have been long closed now, the local forests are the best place to bump into other guys. Even with snow on the ground, you can usually find some one to bump in To !

Only problem is that the car parks servicing my local forest, now get closed about an hour before sunset, so it is day time action only now.

*roypup By *roypup   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Anyone know of woods in the Newcastle upon Tyne area? There’s a big place called gosforth park, unsure if there is any action there at all.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ityhull  (M)  over a year ago

Got fucked by a regular meet of mine in some woods a few years ago now. It was the first time he got to fuck my arse. Nothing more arousing than sucking each other off in the darkness and pulling pants right down to be bent over and fucked hard in the bushes. I think he came within minutes and I held my hands out for him to cum in my palms, not sure why I did that but it was so hot!

Just love being naked outdoors and have often stripped naked in woods near Trent Park,Enfield.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hickmeatmilker  (M)  over a year ago

i have wanked in the woods before no body about only me ....and nature ..

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oondog   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"i have wanked in the woods before no body about only me ....and nature .. "

And midges!

Had many a good session only to find I've been bitten to buggery later!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ubsinger  (M)  over a year ago

My first encounter with a guy was in the Woods, many many years ago.