New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364996 members (4 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Sucking cock in front of wife....

See newest message in thread

Sucking cock in front of wife....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ature_1  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

One of my fantasies....what about you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Done it in front of another guys wife, also have watched my own Mrs suck n fuck strangers cock but have not actually sucked whilst she watched,as part of a three-some I slyly licked up and down the other guy and coped a quick suck whilst she was taken doggy with me underneath licking clitty but she never knew or didn't let on that she did,all had been on the champs that afternoon tho

XXX pic...
login to view

"Done it in front of another guys wife, also have watched my own Mrs suck n fuck strangers cock but have not actually sucked whilst she watched,as part of a three-some I slyly licked up and down the other guy and coped a quick suck whilst she was taken doggy with me underneath licking clitty but she never knew or didn't let on that she did,all had been on the champs that afternoon tho"

......mmmm delivious thought....got me wanking xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eatherpassive  (M)  over a year ago

Many many years ago a guy pick me up in cottage then took me home to his house a fucked me while his wife look on she loved it called me dirty little slut which turn me on like mad

XXX pic...
login to view

"Many many years ago a guy pick me up in cottage then took me home to his house a fucked me while his wife look on she loved it called me dirty little slut which turn me on like mad"

wonderful wish i had that experience xx

XXX pic...
login to view

Bump

XXX pic...
login to view

It was very horny remember everything to this day

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ylons12  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Done it loved it...the guy fucked as both up the arse too with each of us watching when the other was pounded

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Nothing surprises me anymore as we all like different things but it would take a genius to figure out the workings of a female mind and whilst I may be many things, genius is not one of them!!

The last encounter I had with husband and wife ended up with her wanting to watch me lying on the bed feet up and legs spread showing everything wank myself to conclusion, so I did, and she seemed to enjoy and although it was not the end I had in mind, so did I!!

By *ob58  (M)  over a year ago

i've sucked and rimmed a guy while his wife watched

XXX pic...
login to view

"i've sucked and rimmed a guy while his wife watched"

bump

I'd love my wife to be into this and to watch while a guy came in my mouth

XXX pic...
login to view

"I'd love my wife to be into this and to watch while a guy came in my mouth"

I'd love to spunk in your mouth while she watched xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *enzone   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I've had my cock sucked by a guy whilst his gf sat on my tongue

By *inudistdad1  (M)  over a year ago

One of my favourite memories is of my first MMF, seeing my wife rubbing herself off as I got blown by the other guy, then hearing her moan as I reciprocated.

This is a true story. A few years ago, I arranged to visit a guy. He said his wife would be out at her bowls club for the morning. Anyway, I turned up as arranged and was invited inside. I'd hardly got inside the door when he told me he was going to take a quick bath, and could I scrub his back for me. We went upstairs and I could see that he had already run his bath. Anyway, he stripped of and climbed in. He asked me to soap his back, and then ..... bloody hell fire!!! The front door opens and a woman's voice shouts, "I'm home". Well, I didn't know what to do, there was no escape. She came straight upstairs, opened the bathroom door, looked at us both and just closed the door again. I was panicking, but the guy seemed very calm, telling me not to worry about her. He asked me to help dry him off, then he said to me to go in the front bedroom and wait for him. He assured me that it wouldn't be a problem. I must admit, I was in two minds as to whether just to leg it down the stairs and out of the door. I opened the bathroom door, ventured out onto the landing and lo and behold, there was his wife, stretched out on the bed, red basque, stocking high heels, the lot. She was probably late fifties, certainly older than I was at the time, but reasonably trim with it. I just walked into the bedroom, she patted the bed beside her, and suggested I get undressed, which I did ..... and then we started to have fun, at which point her husband came in, and a jolly good time was had by all. I fucked her whilst sucking his cock, I fucked him whilst having my face in her minge. She sucked me whilst I sucked him whilst he muffed her ...... all sorts. It was obviously a well rehearsed routine, but boy, did I panic when I first heard that front door go .... lol ..

My first wife and I used to play with other guys, bi guys if possible. She used to sit back in an armchair, open her legs and masturbate whilst she watched my suck guys off, it really used to turn her on, and you can imagine the effect it had on the stranger whose cock I was sucking ... rock hard in a matter of seconds, and she was dripping wet in the same timescale, and then I'd watch her and the stranger fuck, all the while slowly stroking my cock until he had cum and it was my turn .... mmmmm ..... sloppy seconds inside your wife ..... lovely!

By *ope471  (M)  over a year ago

all what is to see my wife fucked in a bi mmf.

"I'd love my wife to be into this and to watch while a guy came in my mouthI'd love to spunk in your mouth while she watched xx"

I'd love that too!

XXX pic...
login to view

"I'd love my wife to be into this and to watch while a guy came in my mouthI'd love to spunk in your mouth while she watched xx

I'd love that too!"

The thought of mine watching me suck off a large knob while she fingers her sopping wet hairy cunt,really gets me off

Would love to be on my knees sharing a cock with her. Taking it in turns until he cum in my mouth so we can kiss and swap cum

XXX pic...
login to view

"Would love to be on my knees sharing a cock with her. Taking it in turns until he cum in my mouth so we can kiss and swap cum"

....mmmm love you to share sucking me off then share my spunk as you kiss her cummy lips x

XXX pic...
login to view

Any guy can fuck me with anyone watching love it

Years ago i met a guy in some cottages, sat in adjacent cubicles he wrote a note under the partiction asking if i fancied going home to him and his wife. Fuck me, i was a lot younger then and that was like a dream come true. So a few notes later i followed him home which was a pretty lengthy car ride.

He lived in a brick cottage (no not some toilets) as he opened the door this pungent smell hit me, oh that was rancid, but i ventured further in where he introduced me to his wife. I am not shallow but by hell she was so fat she couldnt and wouldnt get off the settee, she was enormous and i mean arms that hung over her body and legs twice as wide as me. With the smell and looking at the wife i just said, thanks mate but no thanks and walked out. Didnt mean to be rude as obviously he liked her being like that but not for me.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *pforit008  (M)  over a year ago

I once had a threesome with a guy and my mrs, loved watching her suck his cock then he told me it was my tirn and before i knew it i was on my knees sucking him as my nrs sat on his face. After he ended up fucking my mrs frol behind as she sucked my cock then when he cum he pulled out and i sucked my mrs juices off his cock

XXX pic...
login to view
By *asepaul71  (M)  over a year ago

Often fantasised about sucking a guy off as his wife or gf looked on

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hedman  (M)  over a year ago

My Mrs gets really hot seeing me suck another guy off!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ockinmouthlover  (M)  over a year ago

I would love to get sucked by a guy in front of his wife /gf then have some mixed fun I'm in Essex if anyone can do this fantasy for me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Mine loves it , gets a good look and really gets hot over it . Likes to watch more too

Many years ago we had a group of friends that used to have some fairly wild parties that involved swapping and occasionally games with forfeits, so yes, my wife (first wife that is) saw me sucking a cock - on the drive home she brought it up and said I must have hated doing it. I agreed I like my life in separate boxes. Actually I was thinking that it was fairly horny that I had sucked a cock that she had too and been fucked by on more than one occasion

I would love for my girlfriend to be okay with it and let me invite people round to suck in front of her!

She would freak out if she knew about any of this but it's a nice fantasy of her coming home one day to see me with a big cock in my mouth or cumming on my face x

"My Mrs gets really hot seeing me suck another guy off!"

Can I pop round and see you two? ..... lol ...

XXX pic...
login to view

"My Mrs gets really hot seeing me suck another guy off!

Can I pop round and see you two? ..... lol ... "

bump

By *bacus  (M)  over a year ago

We were friends with a couple and over time it turned into wife swapping. One evening we encouraged the girls to give us a show. They kissed and danced naked and then egged on by us some more they went down scissors style. It wasn't long before they wanted us to reciprocate and finally we did with a short 69 session. So, yes my wife saw me sucking cock

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arried cock lover  (M)  over a year ago

I'd like my wife to watch me suck cock and I can see it happening sooner or later the way I'm going lately

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ysteryMachine  (M)  over a year ago

I used to see a girl who was in an open relationship. She told me her and her boyfriend were interested in a threesome. She suggested I join them one night. After a few drinks we all started to get naked. I think she was under the impression that all the attention would be on her. Not the case! I was lay underneath her, licking her pussy, whilst his cock slid in and out of her. It was a beautiful sight. I started to lick further down until my tongue was lapping at his balls. The moans coming from him only made me lick more.

He took his cock out of her pussy and rested it against my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked the head of his cock. After a few seconds he slipped back into her. We did this for about 5 mins, her pussy, my mouth, etc, until he stayed in my mouth a little too long. She looked down and saw what we were doing and wasn't best pleased!

The night ended quite quickly but I soon swapped fuck buddies!

As for doing this in front of my wife? I second what someone posted earlier. I like to keep my lives separate now.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *otoreid  (M)  over a year ago

the first cock i sucked was with my wife she encouraged me and weve never looked back ! Iwas amazed how soft it was but solid uf you know what I mean

"I used to see a girl who was in an open relationship. She told me her and her boyfriend were interested in a threesome. She suggested I join them one night. After a few drinks we all started to get naked. I think she was under the impression that all the attention would be on her. Not the case! I was lay underneath her, licking her pussy, whilst his cock slid in and out of her. It was a beautiful sight. I started to lick further down until my tongue was lapping at his balls. The moans coming from him only made me lick more.

He took his cock out of her pussy and rested it against my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked the head of his cock. After a few seconds he slipped back into her. We did this for about 5 mins, her pussy, my mouth, etc, until he stayed in my mouth a little too long. She looked down and saw what we were doing and wasn't best pleased!

The night ended quite quickly but I soon swapped fuck buddies!

As for doing this in front of my wife? I second what someone posted earlier. I like to keep my lives separate now. "

Astonishing! That scenario mirrors, almost exactly, how I got into bi fun. It happened towards the end of a business conference, in Evesham, when - after a few drinks - it became clear that myself and a close colleague both fancied a female rep from further afield. We all ended up back in her room and with me under her in a 69 when he suddenly entered her. The fact that, some minutes later, he and I were enjoying me sucking his cock led to her flying right off the handle to the point that she kicked us out.

We all ended up in our own rooms after that and, at breakfast the next morning, nothing was said and no glances were maintained.

I knew, from that point onwards, that my sex life would never be the same again and that I would have to hide the biggest secret from my wife!

17 years on, I am (I think!) maintaining that secretive life and my lust for cock just gets stronger and stronger.

Rich x

By *issile  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Had my one and only experience of this friday evening, I was out cruising the laybys dressed as my alter ego susie. I parked up and waited saw a guy disappear into the bushes didnt come out so I wandered over after peering at the campers parked up there was no action and after a while I new he was approaching then I felt his hand stroking up my leg, I let him play and then turned around and found he was totally naked, I went down and sucked his cock then he pulls me up turns me around bends me over pulls down my panties and starts to rim my ass after a bit I glanced around and shit a woman was sat at a nearby picnic bench, I froze he senses I have seen her and says its ok she is my wife and wants to watch me with that he continues to rim me now I see she has her hand under her skirt and is playing he starts to rub his cock against my bum then I feel him spunk on me as I watch her she is really going for it then she cums and after a couple of minutes she gets up and goes, he says thanks we are often here on a friday please come again and with that he goes off to join her. I was rampant hard so go into the glory hole and suck two cocks to completion in a very short time and have had to wank several times over the week end at the thought of it all.

XXX pic...
login to view

"Had my one and only experience of this friday evening, I was out cruising the laybys dressed as my alter ego susie. I parked up and waited saw a guy disappear into the bushes didnt come out so I wandered over after peering at the campers parked up there was no action and after a while I new he was approaching then I felt his hand stroking up my leg, I let him play and then turned around and found he was totally naked, I went down and sucked his cock then he pulls me up turns me around bends me over pulls down my panties and starts to rim my ass after a bit I glanced around and shit a woman was sat at a nearby picnic bench, I froze he senses I have seen her and says its ok she is my wife and wants to watch me with that he continues to rim me now I see she has her hand under her skirt and is playing he starts to rub his cock against my bum then I feel him spunk on me as I watch her she is really going for it then she cums and after a couple of minutes she gets up and goes, he says thanks we are often here on a friday please come again and with that he goes off to join her. I was rampant hard so go into the glory hole and suck two cocks to completion in a very short time and have had to wank several times over the week end at the thought of it all."

bump

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hris20  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

A few years ago at a local dogging spot I met a couple sat in their car. I popped my head through the window and sucked his cock while she watched. She gave me her knickers as a reward. Never saw them after that, pity.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *opple  (M)  over a year ago

I had a series of threesomes with a lovely local couple. She loved cock and he had an enormous one. He took the dog out for a walk whilst me and his wife started kissing and folding each other on the sofa. I was fingering her wet pussy when he came back and she had my cock out. She went to him and started undressing him and playing with his cock. I gasped when she took his pants was trousers off because it was easily 9 to 10" long and fat. She got both of us rot play with her and I sat and watched them fuck. I gently took his cock out of her pussy and sucked it then put it back in. He was a bit surprised but liked out. Jen made him sit on the sofa and the two of us sucked him, she loved watching me take his cock and masturbated to an orgasm holding him for me. I then got underneath her in a 69 whilst he pushed his cock up her, I licked her clit. He spunked a huge load up her. She sat up and made me eat her until I'd had all his spunk, then she demanded my cock up her. She was desperate for spunk in her pussy so I obliged. She then sat there letting it run out whilst teasing us back to hardness. I still want off over these times as it was very very horny and I would repeat it tomorrow given half a chance.

My wife said it was so wrong and disgusting how I was sucking and slurping on a thick hard cock, And the fact I was doing it in front of her. I think it was envy on her part and she was missing out. It was at that point I decided to give her the cock rock I had bought her in Blackpool, she soon stopped sulking when she started sucking on hers.

if thats true its got to be everyones ultimate fantasy

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ldbutbold   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

first time was whilst in Portsmouth met a retired couple in a pub they took me home and i fucked the wife whilst hubby sat in room watching & wanking,she was well into her 60s just love older women,also had 3some with first wife and gay friend of mine wife liked watching me blow him but was`nt very happy when he analled me and not her.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aura6949   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I'd love to suck a guy as his wife watched

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocklover75  (M)  over a year ago

Used to regularly see a m/f couple in Newcastle. She loved watching me suck her hubby's cock. Though I think she liked watching him cum in my arse more! I really liked licking his cock and her cunt as he fucked her doggy style. He usually pulled out to cum on my face.

XXX pic...
login to view

"Used to regularly see a m/f couple in Newcastle. She loved watching me suck her hubby's cock. Though I think she liked watching him cum in my arse more! I really liked licking his cock and her cunt as he fucked her doggy style. He usually pulled out to cum on my face. "

OMG that is so horny xx

*20steve By *20steve   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I wish my wife was into this. But she isn't so I guess it'll remain a fantasy. Always willing to join a couple, though.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

My G/F really gets off on watching me suck a guy and he sucks me before fucking my arse and spunking all over my crack.She says she finds it fascinating to see my hole being stretched as a stranger pumps his cock in and out of me.

I have still to persuade her to join in.

My previous g/f also used to love watching where she got to the point she was masturbating and having an orgasm she would then let the other guy fuck her until she came again.She would then want him to fuck me and spunk over my arse.

Shame we aren't together any more.Such a horny bitch

If any couples want me to join in get in touch

*irral fun By *irral fun  (M)  over a year ago

When was in my early twenties I used to meet a couple in there fifties me and the wife used to share her husbands large cock licking and ducking him she loved it I would then lick her pussy for ages while he took me from behind it used to amaze her that I could take his big cock in my bottom as she coulnt

*irral fun By *irral fun  (M)  over a year ago

When was in my early twenties I used to meet a couple in there fifties me and the wife used to share her husbands large cock licking and ducking him she loved it I would then lick her pussy for ages while he took me from behind it used to amaze her that I could take his big cock in my bottom as she coulnt

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uncuriousguy  (M)  over a year ago

I suck in front of my girlfriend, and she likes to watch guys meet and play for her before joining in. We like meeting after the pub when all relaxed and have mmf, mmmf, mmmmf fun.

XXX pic...
login to view

" I suck in front of my girlfriend, and she likes to watch guys meet and play for her before joining in. We like meeting after the pub when all relaxed and have mmf, mmmf, mmmmf fun."

mmm sounds delicious. Hard now at the thought xx

XXX pic...
login to view

Bump...

*oredEric By *oredEric  (M)  over a year ago

Years ago I used to visit a local couple, me and the hubby would dress and have a lot of fun. She would just watch, knitting, read a book, and not say much. They seemed very happy, I found it a little odd and would have liked a little more feedback. Later when I was married I would have happily done it, but my wife was keen to have sex with anyone but only behind my back, that accounts for Jabba the Slut being the ex wife.

me and the gf are meeting another couple saturday, and he wants me to pop his "bi" cherry in front of the women, i cant bloody wait lol

same goes for me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ant_fun_today  (M)  over a year ago

Some great stories here...i'd love to join in with any couples that want another guy...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

We have been looking for quite a while for local mature bi guy who wants to fuck me while my g/f watches.Local to Margate and must be able to accommodate weekends.

Sadly no genuine replies.

Will keep trying though.

XXX pic...
login to view

"We have been looking for quite a while for local mature bi guy who wants to fuck me while my g/f watches.Local to Margate and must be able to accommodate weekends.

Sadly no genuine replies.

Will keep trying though."

lovely though. Anyones wife/GF want to watch you suck me hard and then I could spunk over both of you mmmmm xx

By *ovesrings  (M)  over a year ago

Years ago when I had a descent size cock , a good 7 inches I visited an older couple , he would sit drinking beer watching me and his wife fucking and sucking . Now many years later and after prostate cancer , my cock is very short but still quite thick , a few weeks ago I had a couple from LONDON come and stay from Friday and left Monday , I had never met them before but they looked to be their 40's and first they had never been to Blackpool and wanted me to suck his cock while she watched . He had a good sized thick cock about 8 inches and cut . I sat on the sofa he stood naked as I took his lovely cock in my mouth and sucked him , she watched as he cum in my mouth and then they went up stairs to fuck . On SUNDAY she wanted me naked as I sucked his cock , I told them my cock was no were near the size of his big cock but she said that did not matter she just wanted to see if my cock got hard while I was sucking his cock . As she was watching me sucking his big fat cock , I felt her hand pulling on my leg to open it wide , I thought she wanted to get a good view but then I felt her lips close round my short cock and her warm mouth was working my cock , this time he kept his cock in my mouth as he cum . After he had finished he gently pushed me back to lay down on the sofa and he watched her taking my short cock balls deep in her mouth , he then got behind her took her up the bum til he cum in her bum . After she said she had really enjoyed sucking my cock , she loved it being short because for the first time she could take a cock balls deep in her mouth without gagging and no fear of spunk in her mouth

Yes and wouldn't any man or woman enjoy that big cock of yours mmm

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ubslutXX   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I've sucked a few guys now while my wife has watched us.She finds it amusing , good fun all round.I've also watched her with guys and it's such a turn on.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *h yer 11  (M)  over a year ago

Wish I had one lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *albic  (M)  over a year ago

Ive been fortunate enough to suck a guys cock while his wife was sucking mine. I met with them a couple of times after meeting them on a bi swingers site. Its such an amazing experience to lick and suck a womans juices from her husbands cock then have him suck her juices from yours. That was the only time ive been the invited 3rd party. Three of my last gfs in recent years have seen me suck and be sucked. One of which would participate in full regularly. All knew i was bi from the start. I wish i could find another woman like that.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tk4us2   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I have done similar in the past and loved it. Had three couples doing that.(Not all at once) and on e where I had to spank her in front of him then strip her and myself and take her naked on the bed as he watched and wanked.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *nsteadyecho  (M)  over a year ago

any couples in london? drop me a message...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M)  over a year ago

In front of the wife? A gentleman would let her go first. "After you my Dear".

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewy66  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Sucked a cock in front of my wife for the first time yesterday. We were staying st a hotel using the spa in the jacuzzi wife was horny as fuck playing with my cock under the water when a older guy got in i couldnt help but to stare at his cock under his shorts he saw me looking and smiled then sat next to me wife noticed but carried on playing , next thing i know this guys hand touched my thigh after a few seconds he moved up to my cock so there was 2 hands on me my wife looked at me and said i think its time to go back to the room she looked at the guy and told him our room number and said 10 mins .

We went back to our room took our wet things off and waited ,there was a knock on the door i opened the guy was stood there in is shorts and nothing else he entered the room snd folloeed me to the bed my wife had already sat in a chair legs wide open playing with her pussy . She instructed me to tske his shorts down and suck his cock i was shocked not that it was a problem as i have sucked a few in my time just not in front of her anyway i did as i was told pulled down his sjorts and released a beautiful cut cock about 6 inches long and quite thick i licked the tip and tasted his prr cum then i took his whole length in balls deep i gagged a bit but carried on after around 15mins of this i felt him tense then felt his cum hit the back of my throat ,he then pulled out and covered my face with the rest . I was just recovering when he got up put his shorts back on amd left. I looked at my wife who just called me a dirty bitch and laughted she then ordered me to lick her pussy with the cum still on me ,we went on to have some of the best sex we have had for years it also turns out she has known for years that suck cock .She has said thay she wants to watch me get fucked so i will have to wait for her to arrange it

XXX pic...
login to view

Nice one

By *issy graham  (M)  over a year ago

A few years back I managed to persuade my wife to cam for guys. She really got into it and I loved the attention she was getting from total strangers, including the really dirty ones. Some wanted me to do more than suck them in front of her, sadly, she wouldn't agree to meet any of them so it remains as what could have been. Still excites me to think back on those times.

By *usted  (M)  over a year ago

A couple of years ago, I was in a local cottage,( not many left now ) and a guy stood next to me showed me his cock and then asked , did I want to go back to his. It was only a couple of miles away. Anyway we were stood in the hall and I was sucking him off and he said let's go upstairs. I followed him up into the bedroom and when I went in, his wife was laying on the bed in all the benders and such . She was absolutely stunning, big tits and every thing .. I was frozen to the spot.. I then thought fucking jackpot ,, anyway she invited me in, she was red hot , she particularly liked to see her hubby sucking my cock and vice versa.. We both then fucked his wife until he spunked .,and then I left.. He phoned me a few times for a repeat and it was always great... He's not been in contact for a while which is a shame

"When was in my early twenties I used to meet a couple in there fifties me and the wife used to share her husbands large cock licking and ducking him she loved it I would then lick her pussy for ages while he took me from behind it used to amaze her that I could take his big cock in my bottom as she coulnt"

This story just reminded me of something i had forgotten about for 40 years.

I worked with a guy up in Leeds, he asked me back, had dinner and some drinks and then off to bed, his missus had been quite attentive all night and when i was going to sleep on the settee, she suggested i sleep up with them. Now i was about 18 then and extremely naive, not in the slightest bit street wise. Off we went and she was in the middle of us two. About 30 or 40 mins went by but i was so hyped up so couldnt sleep. She came on to me kissing feeling me etc then while laid on my back she climbed on me. He didn't move and i was shitting myself thinking he was going to wake up, she started bouncing up and down on my cock and he turned towards me, murmured as you do in your sleep and his hand ended up on my chest, my nipple to be precise. I shat myself, i thought hes bound to wake up. she came on me and wriggled up to end up sitting on my face. I was a bloody nervous wreck, while she was riding on my face all i could think about was him waking up and finding rubbing up and down my face. then i felt his hand on my cock, i was rock hard and then thought, oh fuck it, just enjoy it. When she finished she climbed off and went to sleep, nothing was ever said at breakfast or at work with him. god i was so bloody stupid and naive, but grateful because i had forgotten that one

By *askforce  (M)  over a year ago

Would love to suck a guy whilst his wife / girlfriend watches any takers get in touch soon

By *arriedsubwantscock  (M)  over a year ago

Done it alot now love it

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amworthhole   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Met a guy and his wife a few times, they were both in there late 50’s, early 60’s, she used to sit in a chair in the bedroom and play with her clit, and finger her self as she watched her husband fuck me, and I sucked him. She never joined in.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornypanties  (M)  over a year ago

Love to suck a guy while wife or gf watches and masturbates

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ora 123   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Love to be a part of this. I’m bi bottom. Love to be watched by the mans wife or gf as we suck and fuck. Must be such a turn on.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ickro  (M)  over a year ago

Sucked a guy in a 3sum, she sucked us both. When we fun we all kissed and swapped spunk, really horny.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uff_boy  (M)  over a year ago

One of my fantasies is to have a 3 some with a mature MMF. All of us dressed in sexy lingerie.

*ertrand By *ertrand   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

The first time Janice saw me sucking a cock, was the first time she cuckolded me at our place. She had already met this guy previously, and he was now in our hallway and I was in the lounge dressed as Tina in lacy lingerie, heels, make-up etc. Jan called me to pop through, and there she was on her knees smiling at me with his large thick cock in her hand. She was very confident and patted the floor beside her, gesturing for me to kneel there also. As I got down, he was smiling and Jan introduced him as Gavin and was genltly stroking his cock, whilst telling me what a fantastic lover he was and getting me to agree he had a magnificent cock!!

She started sucking his cock, and asked if I was ok, giggling when I said it was lovely. She mad a show of sucking him, looking up at him and saying what a pleasure it was to have a REAL man to savor. She then said that as I was dressed as a girl and looking so slutty I really ought to see what it is like to be a girl with a real man, and she gently put her hand behind my head and steered it onto is cock. I sucked it gingerly at first and she was saying lots of encouraging and demeaning things at the same time.... "there you are, take it in further, that's it, you are looking every bit the cock-sucking sisy you really are" and such things. Then HE took more control and held my head as he firmly fucked my mouth... as Jan rose to stand beside him! There was my Jan standing beside this man who was fucking my mouth and snuggling into him, smiling a happy, yet cruel/despising smile and encouraging him to "use"me. He eventually told me he was going to cream my mouth and Jan half knelt and started wanking his cock into my mouth saying expletives and encouragement to him, when he erupted and came in my mouth, with Jan smiling and ashing how it was? As he slipped out, she stood up and took him to the bedroom for the next 2 hours, leaving me to listen and clean up.

*oedirty3 By *oedirty3   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I love a man sucking my cock while i am licking out his lady friend

By *AVE4455  (M)  over a year ago

"One of my fantasies....what about you?"

lodo thisve to

By *AVE4455  (M)  over a year ago

love to do this

Done this a few times. Sucked and played with guys as there wife or GF watches.

Very hot.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *appybiuk   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

If any local guys would like me to suck their cock in front of their wife, let me know. Also will clean used pussy.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oole.guy  (M)  over a year ago

ALL these reminded of one occasion

i was in local cottage and guy stood at side of me nice cock he said want to come back to mine so followed him in my car once we got there he went upstairs said give me a minute ill call u up he called me to go to him i opened the door and there he was in bra panties wig etc anyway not sooner had my kit off and he was sucking my cut cock the door flew open and in barged his wife

oh fuck she went bolistic you dirty pair of fuckers i jumped up and tried to grab my pants she said no fucking way if you two want to fuck each other i want to watch so i lay back on bed and he started sucking me again she started to direct us what to do ,,,,,,after a while she got undressed and joined in i fucked her big style afterwards as i was getting dressed they admitted id been set up she was ready to scare the shit out of me then join in ............i must have fucked her dozens of time afterwards until they moved away

always think how many other guys have they snared that way

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onysatinnsilk17  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Used to love sucking my wife's lovers cocks to hard throbbing erections, whilst she wanked herself off, then they used to fuck her rigid and I would take his cock out and lick all the juices off and then put it back in her cunt again and best of all was when he came I got to lick all that lovely cum from her cunt and then fuck her such fun !! No longer alas

By *uv2bsuckeddry  (M)  over a year ago

i would sooner have my cock sucked being watched by another gay man

By *uv2bsuckeddry  (M)  over a year ago

having my cock sucked by another man i meant wen being watched by gay men

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ooner48  (M)  over a year ago

Any south Essex guys want to have their cock sucked in front of wife or girl friend I be happy to oblige

Unbeknown to my wife i had experience of sucking cock from a young age. My wife had a lover which i knew about and encouraged. I visited him once and we watched some amateur porn of men fucking wives and we were both masturbating when he asked me to suck him. At first i was to nervous but he said it would turn him off if the husband of the married lady he was fucking sucked his cock so he knew he was the bull in charge. I sucked his cock until he ejaculated in my mouth

XXX pic...
login to view
By *radfordguy316  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I’ve fantasised about this many times but sadly my wife is boring and vanilla. Would be very sexy to do it as part of a threesome I should think.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *untime32  (M)  over a year ago

Colchester , highwoods at 5 friday....misstress want to see me sucking cock..message me with phono number....100% genuine

XXX pic...
login to view

"Colchester , highwoods at 5 friday....misstress want to see me sucking cock..message me with phono number....100% genuine "

Have you fulfilled your request yet? I’m available if you wish.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ilsonsteve   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

my wife has allowed me to suck guys in front of her on a few occasions

By *orthwalesmale1  (M)  over a year ago

"my wife has allowed me to suck guys in front of her on a few occasions "

Does she ever tease you about it at a later date, and if she does do you like it when she teases you about being a cock sucker?

This is one of my biggest fantasies, my gf watching me suck cock and swallow cum and being okay with it!

She knows I want to but just says if I want to then she will leave me and I can go and be gay, I’ve done it a few times that she doesn’t know about but would be better if she was into it

XXX pic...
login to view
By *obbie51   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"my wife has allowed me to suck guys in front of her on a few occasions "

Why are you so far away? Would love that

XXX pic...
login to view
By *obbie51   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"i've sucked and rimmed a guy while his wife watched"

That is so hot...

When I was a log younger I was picked up sat a local cottage and when back to a guys house, this became a regular thing especially on a Saturday afternoon. One afternoon we we naked and sucking when in walks his wife and "catches" us. Needless to say this was a set up but i was v young and gullible. Anyway it turned out she was the domme one in the relationship and liked seeing him suck cock and also liked making him watch her with other men. It was a major part of my sex education and went on for years until i moved away for the area but I still like a bit of roleplay espcially being "caught"

*ikes2look By *ikes2look  (M)  over a year ago

I am currently playing with an elderly cuck couple, he 73 she 70.

He is made to kneel, take my pants down and suck me to full hardness. She makes him sit on a chair naked whilst I fuck her.

His final task is to lick her pussy clean whilst I piss on him.

I usually suck him off as his reward.

By *ancto69  (M)  over a year ago

I have engaged in many threesomes over the years and have yet to meet a couple where the man wasn’t “interested” in my cock.

The last time a couple contacted me on another site. He said they were in the area and could they call. Of course I agreed.

While she went to the bedroom to undress, he and I chatted. He asked if he could suck me and I happily agreed. After he had sucked me - very well - his wife called out from the bedroom that she was ready. Before we went down, he asked me not to tell her that he had sucked me.

After she and I had fucked missionary style for a while, she asked if I would take her anally. She got on all fours and instructed that he hold the condom she insisted that I wear. He was delighted to do so - and so was I!

But my point is, how stupid us men are that we think our ladies don’t know of our little foibles....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *asepaul71  (M)  over a year ago

Defo one of my fantasies xxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *axxxc  (M)  over a year ago

My wife watching me with a guy isn't a fantasy, but I love the idea of joining a couple and them getting a kick out of me being involved, I would be happy to service MM or MF and it's a regular wank fantasy of mine.

XXX pic...
login to view

I would be very willing to suck a guys cock infront of his wife and clean up after.

XXX pic...
login to view

"My wife watching me with a guy isn't a fantasy, but I love the idea of joining a couple and them getting a kick out of me being involved, I would be happy to service MM or MF and it's a regular wank fantasy of mine."

Mine too Essex area.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lperro  (M)  over a year ago

I actually had this last nite.Fella picked me up from my truck,went to his,& he introduced his wife!!!!! He said she was ok with us playing,so we got gown to the action.She loved it. She wasn't very well,but said next time I can have a go at her as well.I'll be there!!!

XXX pic...
login to view

"I actually had this last nite.Fella picked me up from my truck,went to his,& he introduced his wife!!!!! He said she was ok with us playing,so we got gown to the action.She loved it. She wasn't very well,but said next time I can have a go at her as well.I'll be there!!!"

that sounds a great experience

By *oxman65  (M)  over a year ago

I'd just love to play, with a woman present,. With her possibly giving instructions

Have done tbis a couple of times as is amazing

By *onathan2471  (M)  over a year ago

My first partner in my formative years (mentioned on here previously) was an elderly gent and he used to bring friends round to his house to enjoy me...one of them was a woman who was quite sadistic really and she would use me along with the men. The only other time I have had this was when I was 19.i was in my first job in a bank branch and I used to do filing for a large part of the day. This was the days of offices only having one or two computers and I would sit on the floor filing and upskirting the girls taking turns to process work on the PC. One was a woman in her 50s...quite plump but she was the best for upskirting with her legs always apart and she always wore tights. I was very naive and thought this was accidental. Anyway after a work night out I ended up walking her home...she invited me in and I met her husband. While we we were chatting she was on the other side of me rubbing my thigh then my dick as she eased it out of my trousers. Her husband was openly wanking and he placed my hand on his cock and she was telling me to wank him. She got up and sat opposite and spread her legs and started masturbating as she told me to suck him. I didn’t need to be asked twice and I was straight down on him. My reward once he had cum in my mouth was to lie on the floor while she rubbed herself off on my face while sucking me off. Then I was told to go. I got invited back another couple of times with the exact same MO then I moved to London.

*ohnta By *ohnta   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I am sub and would love to be ordered by a wife to service her husband while she watched.

XXX pic...
login to view

That makes 2 of us.

*riedatlast By  *riedatlast    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I just want to go down on a woman whilst a bloke is Fucking me

By *orthwalesmale1  (M)  over a year ago

Wow terrific experience for a 19 year old.

XXX pic...
login to view

That's great as well.

I would enjoy fucking/getting sucked off while a wife watched!

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

It is fun while your wife watches as i used to be a bi cuck and she loved the attention from her lover while i was made to film the process and help them fuck! The bull enjoyed his cock being sucked by both and the best momment was when me and my wife took it in turns to suck him, i was sucking and she controls my movements by holding my head moving it back and forth on his cock then suddenly she pushed my head down fully and held it there, gag reflexes were now kicking in and she loved it and so did he.

I still watch this back on video and always makes for a good wank.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustercrab  (M) 32 weeks ago

Obviously I'm missing out somewhere?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ythingy  (M) 32 weeks ago

Great story thank you!

*ockslave4u By *ockslave4u  (M) 21 weeks ago

I think this is one of the horniest threads I've ever read on this site!!!

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

Would love to meet a couple down here in Devon, if there is anyone looking... X

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

My current wife and previous wife have both seen me suck cock, as I have watched them tongue cunt … I mean, fairs fair! …

Probably the horniest time was with my first wife. In our mid 30's, we got into the couples thing, and to start with, it was "soft swing" …. lots of touching but no fucking each other's partner. Anyway, a couple that were a few years younger than us visited one evening, and he had a magnificent cock, I kid you not. One of those magnificent scimitar curved items, much thicker than my own, and also much longer. When we were enjoying each other's wives and husbands, I leant over to kiss my wife whilst she was sucking this wondrous beast. I staged whispered that I'd love to see it fucking her, and she replied OK, but first I had to suck it. The other guy smiled and said he didn't mind. so his wife and myself started to tongue his cock, and then it was just me, whilst the two girls fingered each other watching us. It was a lovely, feeling, having that cock in and out of my mouth, made even more wonderful by a feeling of liberation that my wife was enjoying watching me do it. I have to say, that seeing that cock of his slide all the way into her wet cunt was the icing on the cake, and thereafter, I sucked and she fucked every man we met. To the point where we stopped meeting couples and just advertised for bi men, as it turned out that the best thing for both of us was watching each other with another man …. happy days …

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ihubby552   profile verified by photo (M) 21 weeks ago

I/we have done this several times over the last year or so. It all started with me admitting that I liked looking at cock.

Add a new message to this topic