New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364783 members (5 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Gloryhole memories - Fleetwood

See newest message in thread

Gloryhole memories - Fleetwood

By *oastliner  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Today finding a public gloryhole as we all know is rare. Sometimes you can still drop lucky & find one in a motorway service station then take advantage of it before it gets sealed up. Gloryholes are one of my favourite sexual fantasies & luckily there are a couple of private ones near me that I visit from time to time. Somehow having your cock sucked by an unseen stranger intensifies the experience for me. I have done my fair share of doing the sucking too. There used to be a portakabin opposite Rossall Hospital at the start of Fleetwood. That was brilliant. Most I ever sucked off through the hole was 7 in one session of about an hour & I ALWAYS swallowed. Age, looks etc.. was of no importance to me, not that I ever saw much of the men on the other side - any stiff cock that was poked through the hole was given the same full oral attention and licked thoroughly clean after cumming. Similarly, most of these guys were working & just interested in nipping in to blow their load - they didn't care as long as a hot

mouth was on the other side. I used to keep a tally chart in pencil on the wall of the number of cocks I had serviced that day. Each one was still there the next time I visited! Sometimes you had to wait to get a place in a stall of course but that didn't stop me from sucking cock at the urinal too - one time a bus driver came in & I nipped across to drain his cock taking a chance of missing a place in the stall! He was so hunky he was just the type I would have invited to piss in my mouth as well as shoot his spunk into it but that wasn't practical there. I was heartbroken when I found out that they had taken the portakabin away but I have some great memories & plenty of stored up mental wank material that I still use to this day!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wish I was one of them, would love to try a glory hole

If you do get the chance go for it- nothing quite like it!

By *hread  (M)  over a year ago

Maidstone, in a busy cottage and a queue about five guys, there was a pair of guys together talking loudly and one nodded towards me saying to his friend that ones mine !!!! I got into the cubicle took a pee and the other cubicle emptied and the flash git was in and shoving his monster dick through the hole telling me to suck, thats when you really enjoy turning and opening the door and walking away. Great shame because it was a monster

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oetree  (M)  over a year ago

I used to visit the glory holes at Rossall Hospital car park nearly every day. You may have even sucked me off. You're right it was always very busy with often people stood outside your door waiting their turn. probably ythe best glory hole in the area at that time.

Indeed it was a brilliant place and I may well have sucked you off - I'm sure I would have enjoyed that judging by your pictures! I remember it started off with two cubicles then they took one out. Don't know if you remember but someone made a hole in the door of the remaining one. You then had to stand outside it to suck someone off or to get sucked. I only did it once - there was a good looking older grey haired guy used to be a regular in there, he had a lovely big cock & I couldn't resist blowing it when he stuck it out through the door a young guy stood & watched playing with his cock through his pocket but he didn't want to join in - think we were too old for his tastes. It became too dangerous then - anyone could have walked in so gave up on it - then of course it closed. Very sad.

I wouldn't have had your resolve - I would never turn down sucking a stiff cock - big or otherwise!

By *-lucky   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Is there any glory holes left anywhere or where can I get some fun in the Fylde PLEASE?

Sounds a hot gloryhole! There is still a very busy gloryhole in a public toilet in uppermill. It's in the park there and between the only two cubicles in there. I've lost count of how many men I've had over the years through that hole.

Lunchtime record was 8. All swallowed one after the other. Could hear them queueing up outside and it turned me on so much. I left in a bit of a mess that particular day but still had to go back to work!

I've even backed my ass onto a few cocks through the gloryhole there and let which ever annonymous man was on the other side just give me a nice big load. It's the annonymous nature of a gloryhole that really really turns me on!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ollydee  (M)  over a year ago

I think shortly you will be saying. Remember that glory hole in Uppermill that got shut down after a few guys got arrested there?.

By *hebestrimmer  (M)  over a year ago

I doubt it, if the Auth's wanted to shut it it would have been long gone, and to say they dont know would be daft. They know every place there is, they should, they have profiles on here too specific for gathering intelligence on places.

*sland fun By *sland fun  (M)  over a year ago

Used to have a couple of glory holes here on the island, leant how to suck in them loved the fact I was sucking strangers off.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tockyjock  (M)  over a year ago

Great stories guys. Have my own wank bank of cottaging and gloryhole experiences. Some are very recent.

Message for lads travelling on the A38 between Exeter and Plymouth. ACE COCKSUCKER AND PRIVATE GLORY HOLE facility open 24/7 by arrangement in small town and just 3 minutes off the main road. Public car parking 40 yards away. Private entrance to GH in quiet and discrete location.

Preference for servicemen and uniformed types but not essential if you've got a decent sized cock for me to work on and devour. Fuller info and pics available on request. Cheers

"Maidstone, in a busy cottage and a queue about five guys, there was a pair of guys together talking loudly and one nodded towards me saying to his friend that ones mine !!!! I got into the cubicle took a pee and the other cubicle emptied and the flash git was in and shoving his monster dick through the hole telling me to suck, thats when you really enjoy turning and opening the door and walking away. Great shame because it was a monster"

Where is this Maidstone one?

By *ottguy42  (M)  over a year ago

I HAVE ONE AT MY HOUSE IN LIVERPOOL NEAR LIVERPOOLS STADIUM, A PROPER ONE CUT INTO SHEET OF PLYWOOD THAT FITS INTO DOOR FRAME, HAD SOME GREAT COCKS TO SUCK AND PLENTY OF CUM DOWN MY THROAT, IF ANYONE INTERESTED MSG ME

i have my own gloryhole in my flat just love sucking the spunk out of cocks

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ightslover13  (M)  over a year ago

Any glory holes in the gosport area, would love to find one

XXX pic...
login to view
By *isexualperson   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

There was some temporary toilets in Brigg about 30 years ago and they were the same, three stalls and they were busy, with guy's waiting to get in.

I had the pleasure of both giving and receiving BJ. I think my best afternoon was 4 mouth fulls of cum. I loved it and wish that cottaging was still available near here.

By *ealDogMan  (M)  over a year ago

hi am keen to visit cant mg u tho

By *ealDogMan  (M)  over a year ago

"I HAVE ONE AT MY HOUSE IN LIVERPOOL NEAR LIVERPOOLS STADIUM, A PROPER ONE CUT INTO SHEET OF PLYWOOD THAT FITS INTO DOOR FRAME, HAD SOME GREAT COCKS TO SUCK AND PLENTY OF CUM DOWN MY THROAT, IF ANYONE INTERESTED MSG ME"

hi am keen to visit cant msg u tho

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oole.guy  (M)  over a year ago

lol uppermill closed n locked up

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antsbilad  (M)  over a year ago

Was a student at the Fleetwood Nautical College about 20 years ago now, but never tried the cottages there. Did go to the sauna in Blackpool a couple of times (Aqua? Can’t remeber accept it was up stairs in one of the back streets from the front).

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I used to love being in a glory hole when they were still some about. My record was sucking 10 cocks in a day and swallowing all that delicious spunk. On a few occasions I was fucked as well. Soooooo wish there were still some about locally.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *enryDarren  (M)  over a year ago

Luv a GH..Can't find any anymore

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustercrab  (M) 43 weeks ago

Makes a change from having to Ho.dyour hand out to stop a bus driver lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antiemanUK   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 43 weeks ago

I remember the Fleetwood GH being there, but I was just "starting out" back then and only into the seclusion of a 1 on 1 with someone who could accom, so I would never have dared visited as a participant. Different story now though...I wish it was still there.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *pic52  (M) 43 weeks ago

There were some good ones on the front near the seafront roundabout where you turn left now to coastguard

They even put cctv in them

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *enior 74    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 43 weeks ago

When they rebuilt the cottage in the car park in whitchurch there was a portacabin had great times through the glory hole the New toilets were great for quite a time but now closed

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antsbilad  (M) 43 weeks ago

"I used to visit the glory holes at Rossall Hospital car park nearly every day. You may have even sucked me off. You're right it was always very busy with often people stood outside your door waiting their turn. probably ythe best glory hole in the area at that time."

I went to the college by Eros Roundabout At Fleewood, sadly never knew about these toilets other wise would have visited! I did use yo go to the sauna down in Blackpool though, can’t remeb it’s name though. Had lots of fun there !

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antsbilad  (M) 43 weeks ago

"I used to visit the glory holes at Rossall Hospital car park nearly every day. You may have even sucked me off. You're right it was always very busy with often people stood outside your door waiting their turn. probably ythe best glory hole in the area at that time."

I went to the college by Eros Roundabout At Fleewood, sadly never knew about these toilets other wise would have visited! I did use yo go to the sauna down in Blackpool though, can’t remeb it’s name though. Had lots of fun there !

By *itaslut   premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 43 weeks ago

there used to be 3 stalls in corley services, holes to both sides, you could get spitroasted ,i had hours of cumfilled sex there.

By *ottguy42  (M) 43 weeks ago

I have a prvt gloryhole in sheet of plywood that fits into door frame at my house in Liverpool if any guys looking for discreet sucking and I swallow every drop

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustercrab  (M) 37 weeks ago

The good old days

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

i still have one in my flat

*S4user By *S4user  (M) 37 weeks ago

They are a cock suckers dream, a nice 7 to 8 inch cock uncut, balls low and heavy, slightly cold feeling, slowly enjoying eating on every throbbing inch, as the man moans with desire constantly brought close, made to hold back, so his semen can be milked first and when his prostate is made to strain and almost being exhausted with leaking pre cum semen and his balls are screaming to force an ejeuculation, only then can he be allowed to explode in my mouth, then it’s next please LOL.

By *pank me hard!   premium paying member (M) 26 weeks ago

Would love some near me all closed down now if anyone knows of any locally please let me know love to drain a cock and swallow every drop!

Add a new message to this topic