New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364684 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > My first time

See newest message in thread

My first time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi all

I'm a newbie on here, and I thought what better way to start than to tell how I lost my anal virginity.

I knew I was bi from my early teens, but I'd never gone too far with another guy, just a bit of fooling around, and the odd suck. I had never given or taken anal with a guy and it certainly wasn't something I was desperate to try.

Anyway I was 20 and I had just moved in to my flat. I had been there for a few weeks and when waiting for the lift and a couple of older guys were there before me. Dennis was mid 60s and Peter was a bit younger at 57, (not their real names by the way). Peter commented on how he hadn't seen me around before and I said I had moved in not long ago. Dennis didn't even look at me let alone talk to me and Peter did all the chit chat.

The lift arrived and we all got in, and when Dennis and Peter got to their floor, Peter got out first and then Dennis, but as he passed me his hand 'accidentally' brushed against my cock. He didn't stop, or say anything but just kept on walking, and I just forgot about it.

A few days went by and I was coming home from going out somewhere. As the lift door opened there was Peter and he said how good it was to see me and he and Dennis needed 'a fit strapping lad' to help with something in the flat. I agreed as it's always good to make friends with neighbours. He was silent as we went up to his flat.

We walked and he showed me in to the living room, and standing there buck naked in front of the coffee table was Dennis. I was a little shocked at first but I couldn't take my eyes of his cock, as it looked amazing, not too long but pretty thick with a nice head. After I just stood there looking for a few seconds, Dennis said his first words to me:

"Take off your clothes, and get on the coffee table on all fours".

My heart was pounding, and I think just from the shock of it all I had trouble speaking. After a bit of hesitation though, I just did as I was told. As I got naked, Dennis didn't say a word, he was just watching and wanking.

I was trembling as I got on the table, and when I got in to position Dennis came forward and put his cock in front of my face. I looked at it, looked up at him and he just stared back at me. I looked back at his cock and just started going to work and wrapped my lips around it. I could hear Dennis starting to breathe heavily so I assumed I was doing a good job. He didn't move at all, just stood there and let me suck on his cock.

After a few minutes something strange on my arse hole! I took my mouth off Dennis's cock and I could see that Peter was behind me and he was rimming me. I'd never had this done before so it shocked me. I didn't have long to get over it though as Dennis had grabbed my head put his cock to my mouth again, so I obliged. I was totally freaked out, but I also felt like I was in total heaven so even though it felt my heart was going to burst out of my chest, I just let go and carried on. I was really enjoying Peter pulling me open and licking my hole lovingly, and Dennis cock just felt so right in my mouth, and I started using just my tongue on his head.

I don't know how long we all carried on in that position, but Dennis suddenly pulled his cock away from me and told be to get on my back, so I did. I was too far up the table though and Dennis told me to come closer to him and hang my arse off the table. He lifted up my legs and placed his cock just in front of my hole, nudging it. He looked at me, and I just looked back. I think he was waiting for me to say stop, but that wasn't going to happen now, I was far too turned on and needed to see this through.

He very gently started to push himself forward and I could feel him slowly entering me. It hurt a little bit and I was taking sharp breaths when it did and when this happened, Dennis would stop for a few seconds and then push in a little further until I breathed again. Eventually he was all the way in and just held there for a minute or two. I was breathing very heavily by this time and my heart was still going like the clappers!

And then Dennis started fucking me! He was moving his cock very slowly, what must of seemed liked back an inch and then in an inch, just slowly back and forth until I could feel his head pulling me. And then he started moving slightly faster, backing nearly all the way out and then all the way back in, going faster and faster with his strokes until he was practically slamming me and I was holding on to the sides of the coffee table for dear life.

He moved over me with my legs still supported by his arms and was pounding away for what seemed liked moments, and I suddenly had a lucid moment and thought I should tell him not to cum in me. He must have read my mind because he suddenly pulled and wanking himself off, and then he came all over my my cock balls. There was what seemed like litres of the stuff, all over me, and when he had milked the last drop out, he rubbed his bell end on my arse hole. I just lay there, totally transfixed.

I had forgotten about Peter whilst I was getting fucked, but now he came back in to play and he knelt in front of me looked at me, and then went down, eating all of Peter's cum off me. He cleaned me up expertly, running his tongue all over my cock and balls, sucking my pulsating cock every now and then, and cleaning my well fucked hole both inside and out. He was so good that unless someone checked my pounded hole, you wouldn't even have known that someone had just made me his slut. Speaking of which, Dennis was stood above us both watching, almost like he was silently supervising Peter.

When he was satisfied that he had gotten every last drop of Dennis's cum off me, he went to work on my cock properly and started sucking away. I didn't last very long at all! I exploded in his mouth and he swallowed the lot, again making sure that nothing went to waste.

Once Peter had finished, he knelt up and looked at me, smiled and asked if I enjoyed that. I think I just was still too shaken to answer properly, and mumbled yeah or something. Dennis just walked off in to another room, and Peter kissed my cock and said get dressed and he'll make me a cuppa if I wanted one. I said no as I just wanted to get home and process what had happened. I knew I loved it, but it was my first time so it had to sink in.

I saw Peter again a few days later and after an awkward silence I told him that I enjoyed what had happend. This was when he let me know that he and Dennis had planned it from the first time we all met whilst waiting for the elevator! Dennis knew I would be available from my reaction when he brushed me. I called him a dirty old git, and winked at him!

We had quite a few more occasions after that, and hopefully I you will let me tell you about those another time. I still see Peter but Dennis is unfortunately no longer with us. He wasn't as hard nose as he liked to make out, but it suited him at certain times

I hope you enjoyed reading that as much as I enjoyed typing it, have to admit I had to stop a few times

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ouple07  (M)  over a year ago

Well what can I say but more please, love reading of your exploits

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orkshirebull4U  (M)  over a year ago

WOW really enjoyed reading your 1st experience,it's better then reading sex novels,Wish to be in that position you where in 1st time,I love mature guys .Looking forward to your next post...x

Christ that just got me horny as hell.

Sounds like something I would like to happen.

Thank you guys. I can honestly say that I REALLY enjoyed my first time. Only way it could have been better is if it had been video'd.

Very horny really loved it

XXX pic...
login to view
By *RWYN  (M)  over a year ago

Loved your story, more please.

So I wrote this when I was here previously, and as promised I have posted another memory of what happened when I went to my first party - http://www.cottaging.co.uk/forum/stories/624052

Hope you enjoy

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ATURE HORNY LIVERPOOL BI  (M)  over a year ago

So loved this story and can believe it happened to someone so young and probably inexperienced. Dont suppose theresmuch chance of it happening to me !

XXX pic...
login to view
By *anis  (M)  over a year ago

Such a horny story

Add a new message to this topic