New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364688 members (5 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Caught Wanking

See newest message in thread

Caught Wanking

XXX pic...
login to view
By *enise54  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Has anyone ever been caught wanking

A few days ago I was sitting at home dressed in my sexy gear when I looked up and saw the window cleaner looking at me I don't know how long he had been there but saw everything my panties around my ankles stockings on a nice black see thru Basque on high heals and a blond wig wanking away merrily as soon as I saw him I went into the kitchen at the back I then heard a knock on the door I went to have a look before opening it and he was standing there waiting for his money I had to open it by this time I was decent but still dressed he said hello £6 please as I turned to get some money I heard the door close and he was standing in the hall with his cock out I looked at him and he said well can you wank me like that which I did as well as sucking his lovely hard cock when he had cum in my mouth and finished he said same time next week I said yes ok so I am now waiting to see if he turns up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Been caught a few times.

Was once caught in the old toilets in the Triangle in Manchester when Cafe Nero was in there. Young lad looked over the cubicle wall and saw me wanking. He soon joined me for a lovely mutual wank session!

An old boss caught me wanking at work. She told me to continue while she fingered herself. Got to fuck her on a works night out after that!

An ex girlfriend caught me wanking over pictures of another girl and wasn't best pleased.

An ex housemate caught me wanking in the bathroom when I'd forgotten to lock the door. She excused herself but I could see she was still standing behind the door watching me. We did that for a few weeks before she finally joined me.

A cousin of mine caught me wanking in the woods. He enjoyed finding me!

So yeah, I've been caught wanking a fair few times! Can't wait for the next time I'm caught...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *r Pink 6969  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I had a huge crush on my aunt. She once caught me sniffing and wanking into a pair of her worn tights. I got very embarrassed and it was never mentioned again. However, I've often fantasised that she took it further and helped me out. Always gets me horny. I think that's why I still enjoy the feel of soft silky tights.

More recently I caught a guy watching me over the cubicle wall of a public toilet. He must have spotted that I was wanking by the shadow on the floor. He carried on watching until I sprayed my cum all the over the floor. I couldn't help letting out a groan, as I came, which attracted some curious glances as I left.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *enise54  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Any others been caught wanking

Was caught wanking by my sister's ex boyfriend few years ago now. I thought I was home so I put on some open stripped naked and started playing, was only after several mins I saw him watching me. Before I could stop the open or cover myself he was next to rubbing my cock. We ended up wanking each other and I sucked him off just before my sister came home. Was first of many encounters

*ophisticate By *ophisticate  (M)  over a year ago

It was about 20 years ago when I wsa in hospital in a mixed side ward for 4, although there was only one other patient in there, a woman of around 50. One night I was busily wanking away under the single sheet, keeping an eye on the other bed so she didn't catch me. In doing this I didn't notice the young male nurse who had come into the room and was standing on the other side of my bed. Before I knew it he had slipped his hand under the cover and had his fingers gripped around my stiff cock! Sshh.. he said, whilst slowly pulling down the sheet and putting his mouth over my, by now, throbbing knob. The best part of my tale is that while I was laid back, eyes closed, enjoying a great blow job I heard the woman whispering very close to me, 'Ooo, go on, wank it, suck it, yeeess!' She was out of bed, bent over next to mine in just her nightie, with her face only 6" away from my cock and balls. Although she didn't touch me, just her presence and her talking soon made me shoot my load - I pushed his head away so she could see my spunk fly, some of it onto her face! 30 seconds later the nurse had gone and the woman was back in bed like it had never happened although I couswear I could see her hand moving between her legs later in the night. We never spoke about it in the morning...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornythongman   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

"Was caught wanking by my sister's ex boyfriend few years ago now. I thought I was home so I put on some open stripped naked and started playing, was only after several mins I saw him watching me. Before I could stop the open or cover myself he was next to rubbing my cock. We ended up wanking each other and I sucked him off just before my sister came home. Was first of many encounters"

that's so horny!!

Then you woke up.

You shouldn't be so cynical, naughty Spartacus. When I worked away and lived alone in lodgings, I had several "fantasy" encounters come true. It's all a matter of opportunity, a little daring, and lots of luck.

But caught wanking? Once, in my teens, the wet-dream divorcee I odd-jobbed for came home early one day and found me in one of her baby-dolls, on my knees, in front of the mirror in her bedroom. The only fuck I got, however, was one followed by off after much derisory disgust. But, I did get to keep the nightie, though: she never wanted to see it, or me, ever again...

Just as a matter of record, the above contribution is mine, posted just before I deleted my account in error. Sorry...x

*avey003uk By *avey003uk  (M)  over a year ago

Did he still charge you £6!

Add a new message to this topic