New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364851 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Hotel meet fantasy

See newest message in thread

Hotel meet fantasy

By *incsbiguy  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi,

I would love to meet a guy in a hotel, have food and some drinks before going back to my room to have some naughty fun, dress up for him and have him properly tease me with his cock, kiss me and whisper naughty things in my ear. Once he has shot all his cum inside me to take a shower together and fall asleep together

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornypanties  (M)  over a year ago

Sounds nice

By *incsbiguy  (M)  over a year ago

I think it would be heaven. Would really love to turn it into reality

By *illingbttm  (M)  over a year ago

Horny. Love that. Seducing and flirty looks. Mmmm yes please

Just getting hornier thinking about how I would be dressed in the bar of hotel. Sat in a corner . gently sipping my drink as I smile at my date. He is getting turned on as he sees my skirt riding up my legs.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amie 4   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Jusus luv to meet a hot XD in a hotel for a meet

Imagine how horny it would be.

*adpuppy By *adpuppy  (M)  over a year ago

Sounds great

It would be so hot. I would be at bar short skirt showing my legs and suspenders.

You are with work pals getting drunk. You send me a drink over and barman Tell's me that you would like to meet me for nightcap in my room

I give barman too number and ask him to pass to guy. I leave and walk passsed the group of men . I make sure they all get a look at my ass and tits breaking out of my blouse. I get to room and ....

Prepare some drink's. I wait nervously and then a knock. I open and he walk's in with some champagne and Lean's over and kisses me. I asked him why he didn't approach me at the bar because he stared at me all night. He laughed and didn't answer as he poured me a champagne. He then told me to show him my suspenders properly as he had seen only my little teasing. He climbed on bed as I slowly rode my skirt up. He then told me to take my blouse off . I did it and could see he liked my curves

He then comes to edge of bed and pulls me close to him. Hands all over my body and tells me to take skirt off. All the time he watches me and I stand In front of him in my heels stockings suspenders and lacy knickers and bra. He looks me up and down and stand's up taking his shirt off and then he takes belt off and as he unbuttons his trousers with one hand he puts belt around my body

He tells me that he spotted me earlier at bar and asked staff who I was and why I was alone. I then had to admit I was a call girl. He said that he knew and as he was here on business that he would treat himself by fucking me. I was intrigued as to what his business was as he poured more bubbly. He was a banker. He then pushed me on bed and ....

And spread my legs and pulled me to edge of bed . he tied my hands with his belt and then pulled his cock out and it was already stiff and he rubbed it against my pussy and then moved my panties as he pushed in I was groaning . he put hand over my mouth and he fucked me deep and slowly.

I was suckling his fingers as he held me In Position to maximize his deep thrust. He then pulled out and dragged me over the dresser table. Pushing my face against the mirror and fucking me fast and roughly from behind. He untied me and put belt around my neck and pulled my head backwards to his .my back arched and his breath on my neck. I was close to orgasm and he grabbed my tits as I felt him cum in me. He pulled out and pushed me to the floor and he flopped back on bed.

He was out of breathe and I was on floor and feeling so hot. He said to climb on top of him.

Add a new message to this topic