New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364679 members (8 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > DOCTOR

See newest message in thread

DOCTOR

*nterestingtimes2 By *nterestingtimes2   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

this is absolutely true many years ago I was happily married and had no experience of mm fun, I would guess that I was about 35.

I was having problems with my foreskin and soreness after sex or wanking maybe I was doing it too much at the time

Anyway I plucked up courage to go to my local village doctor

On the day of the appointment I saw a newish guy I guess a similar age 35 or so slim attractive with the obligatory photos of the wife and children on his desk

He asked me what was wrong and I explained "I will have to examine you if that's OK?" he said "just take your trousers and underwear down and hop on the bed"

Remember this was probably one of my very early mm encounters. I did as he asked and as always when going to the doctors things didn't look as bad on the day.

He came over and what I noticed was he didn't put any gloves on. He took my cock between thumb and 2 fingers ... lifted it spent longer than necessary looking at it and rolled the foreskin back and forth a few times. I couldn't help but start to get aroused not fully hard not even a good semi but just approaching one

He looked me in the eye and then I guess we were both a little excited and embarrassed, sadly he stopped and went to wash his hands. I am convinced he would have liked to have done more as would I.

I later had a circumcision... and sometime after a that progressed to other things

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was at the doctor today. My doctor is so sexy. Once he checked my balls for any lumps and he took ages. I became semi aroused but that did not stop him checking. He just smiled and said everything was ok. xx

Think of the hundreds of times doctors have to examine cocks and balls, and the number of times patients may become slightly aroused. They will think nothing of it, and people who think they do are delusional.

I've felt quite aroused at a doctors before.... I like to think he was to lol....

Would like to meet someone who can be a private doctor to examine me and allow our fantasies run wild.

By *ugbyguy40  (M)  over a year ago

When I was younger and I used to go swimming pretty much every day at lunchtime I'd quite often see the same guy. He was about 40, quite short with a nice body, hairy all over and a decent sized cock. The showers were open plan and early on he caught me and another guy with hard on's showering next to each other. He took the shower next to me and got hard himself which encouraged the other guy to go down on me so he watched and stroked himself as the other guy swallowed my load.

After that we'd always shower next to each other and when no one else was around, or if the other guys were also up for it, get hard and give each other a show. He was usually too nervous to go further but a few times we'd kiss, wank or even suck. Very occasionally his fingers would explore my hole as we snogged and wanked.

Then one day I had to go to my local clinic for a check up and it turned out he was my doctor. The whole time he was super professional but the whole experience was very erotic and when I had to lower my pants as part of the check up I was rock hard and he clearly had a bulge as well and he took a lot longer with the whole process than he needed to so I was lying there for ages semi naked and hard. Next time I saw him at the pool we were both super horny and I swallowed his load.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I had some issues when I was younger our local doctor did rectal exams on me that always seemed to get longer. And longer

I have been a bit of a lad when I was younger and did the rounds. As I grew older I noticed that my foreskin was getting tighter and sometimes split on having sex. By the time I had reached sixty I was diagnosed with diabetes and finding it almost impossible to get a hard on. A few years later my foreskin was so tight it would not pull back over my nob end. I was referred to the hospital and was lying on a bed when this beautiful asian doctor walked in with long black hair. She was gorgeous. She took hold of my penis and was trying to pull the foreskin back. I was ashamed and disgusted. Not a glimmer, it lay there like a piece of wet lettuce. Here was this gorgeous doctor playing with my cock and it didn't rise to the occasion. I was later circumsised. Still my tongue is working well and I can still suck.

My Dr has been very good with me. I always wear panties everyday and over the years I had had mixed reviews on my underwear when it has been seen. Lady doctors have just ignored it and carried on. My last Dr has taken more of an interest. First visit to my new Dr, I had to have a flying medical and was asked to strip to my underwear. Behind the curtain. I removed all but my bra and panties. When he saw me he said . Wow, nice set. Is this for fun or are you gay/bi. I replied bi and love to dress for pleasure.

That exam was thorough including my Willy, balls and a prostate exam which I ended up cumming over the bench.

I am sure he enjoyed the exchange and have been back many times which resulted in my trousers down and often anal probing. Just waiting for the right time to ask if he wants an oral exam.

Add a new message to this topic