New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364603 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Sex on a crowded train

See newest message in thread

Sex on a crowded train

XXX pic...
login to view
By *exi Suki  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Recently I was travelling home on a very crowded train from Waterloo.

I was standing in the last carriage, which was jam-packed.

I slowly became aware of something hard pressing against my arse...was I imagining it? I quickly realised that my lacy black panties were showing above the waistband of my Jeans and this chap had obviously seen them.

I had had a lunchtime sex session with a local lover in the City and my pussy was still wet from his cum...He started to pull down my jeans...then I felt his huge cock enter my pussy...hardening and throbbing all the time and fucking me rhythmically, in time with the movement of the train...then I felt him pulse and shoot all his warm cum inside me...wow! what a feeling...then he was gone xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Recently I was travelling home on a very crowded train from Waterloo.

I slowly became aware of something hard pressing against my arse...was I imagining it? I quickly realised that my lacy black panties were showing above the waistband of my Jeans and this chap had obviously seen them.

I had had a lunchtime sex session with a local lover in the City and my pussy was still wet from his cum...He started to pull down my jeans...then I felt his huge cock enter my pussy...hardening and throbbing all the time and fucking me rhythmically, in time with the movement of the train...then I felt him pulse and shoot all his warm cum inside me...wow! what a feeling...then he was gone xxx "

Mmmmmmm never happens to me, mores the pity

*rs vicky ward By *rs vicky ward  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Probably never happened to him either

Can't imagine why you'd say that!!!!

By *hegoons  (M)  over a year ago

Ouch

Remember going concert some years ago this guy stood behind me but the crowd was pushing forward so his cock was pressing in the cleft of my arse, two hours of bliss

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amie 4   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

That sounds hot u naught girl

"Probably never happened to him either "

This is Stories and Fantasies, not a news report. Lol. Though, if only this was the only part of the site that has fantasists.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amworthhole   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Fucked and been fucked in the toilets on the train many times after a night out.

By *ushitinhard  (M)  over a year ago

Your very lucky to find an empty toilet on a train ! Let alone have a fuck in one.

iv traveled miles on trains and modern ones don't have as many loos as older trains I find.

my first wank was on a train on the way back from great Yarmouth, when I went back to the carriage I remember being beetroot red and everyone asking what happened lol

it was a week before I had the bottle to wank again and then I haven't stopped to this day,

I love it.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *evenoaks  (M)  over a year ago

I lost interest at the mention of lacy black panties showing.....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornythongman   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

"Recently I was travelling home on a very crowded train from Waterloo.

I had had a lunchtime sex session with a local lover in the City and my pussy was still wet from his cum...He started to pull down my jeans...then I felt his huge cock enter my pussy...hardening and throbbing all the time and fucking me rhythmically, in time with the movement of the train...then I felt him pulse and shoot all his warm cum inside me...wow! what a feeling...then he was gone xxx "

Wow!! You delicious slut

x

I've had a wank many times whilst on trains but never lucky enough to fuck

By *uv2bsuckeddry  (M)  over a year ago

i have fucked a guy in bushes in a park that was busy . i was fucking him standing up right next to a couple sitting in the park they never heard anything i shot my load inside him it was wonderfull

"Probably never happened to him either

This is Stories and Fantasies, not a news report. Lol. Though, if only this was the only part of the site that has fantasists. "

Whoops only it did

Bit of a cross-thread here, but have others noticed that barbers will often push their cocks against your knee while cutting your hair? These contacts are usually short, but obviously not accidental. In moments of wild imagination (in the deserted salon, just before closing time) I dream of pulling my trousers and pants down, masked by the gown, then when he flips it off, asking "Fancy sucking this?"

XXX pic...
login to view
By *luevein  (M)  over a year ago

I would not advise making a possibly unwanted proposition to someone with a pair of scissors in their hands. Especially when you've got your cock out!!!

I would love to wear a thong and get on a train and men take advantage of me and use me as they see it. All taking it in turns as they see fit x

Do men have pussies ?

Cat-lovers do. And those plagued with mice.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arwick  (M)  over a year ago

Crowded train from Victoria to Eastbourne a few years ago, but I was lucky and had a seat at a table. Woke from a daydream to realise that the guy opposite had his leg against mine, and then he 'grasped' my leg between both of his. I pretended that I had not noticed for a long time, before squeezing back. There was no way that anything more could have happened in those circumstances and I got off the train first. But I remember this, while dozens of sauna episodes were forgotten the day after! He obviously had some balls.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aasmellow  (M)  over a year ago

I did have a train experience once. Years ago I was travelling home on Easter Sunday, and as soon as I got on the train I couldn't move any further, it was that busy, standing room only.

I put my bags between my legs and stood against a wall, which was my position for the next 2 plus hours. About an hour in I felt something on my bum. It was the guy's stood next to me. I apologised, thinking I had moved against him, and he just smiled. A moment later it happened again, but more deliberately. He was groping my arse. I looked at him again, and he just smiled again.

I was surprised that I liked it, so I did nothing to stop him. He gently groped for a minute, and then he moved to face me, at a slight angle. I looked down and could see a bulge. I slowly moved my hand towards his groin, and squeezed his cock through his trousers.

The train was still packed and everyone was so close together that it felt safe enough. Most were reading or listening to music. His groin couldn't be seen by others. With this in mind I unzipped him and put my hand inside. By now he was fully hard, a decent size, so I popped his cock out of the fly, and wanked him slowly, so as not to be obvious to others.

I wanted to drop to my knees and suck him, but that would have been impossible. I maybe could have wanked him off but the faster movement also might have alerted others. So I slowly wanked him for about 5 minutes.

I whispered in his ear asking him what stop he was getting off at. He told me he had to change stations, and whilst it wasn't my stop, I figured I could get off and get on another train, so said I would get off there too. I put his cock away, but kept giving him cheeky gropes until we arrived.

Once off the train we headed to the nearest toilets, and once the coast was clear into a cubicle. Still quiet of course, I sat on the seat and he took his cock out, and straight in my mouth. He felt amazing, and the anticipation had really hightened it. After a couple of minutes he whispered that he wanted to fuck me. Neither of us had lube or condoms, and although we could have used the machine in the toilets for condoms, I didn't want to stop and get them, and besides no lube would have been awkward.

So I continued sucking, and it didn't take long. I was going to take him in my mouth but he pulled out at the last second and wanked off over me, spraying cum everywhere. He said cheers and then zipped up and left, leaving me to clean myself up!

After a few minutes, when I felt I was presentable, I left the toilets. He was waiting outside and asked for my number. We met again a few times, and he did get to fuck me, tho sadly none of these were on a train!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ockpleaser  (M)  over a year ago

If anyone can remember the old corridor trains where a corridor ran down the outside and there were a number of compartments with opposing bench seats they used to be fun!

As a young man (18+) my parents would often pay for me to come home from uni on the train first class they thought it was safer. I used to always make sure I was wearing shorts (it was acceptable then lol) or a pair of jeans that had big rips around the crotch.

If I was in shorts I'd not wear any underwear and they were so baggy legged you could let your cock hang visibly in the gap. Often a middle aged man would come and sit opposite after I'd smiled at him looking in the window from the corridor. Very often after an eyeful he'd be sitting next to me hand up my shorts leg groping me till I came.

I had a pair of jeans that the seam had come apart straight down the buttocks and I'd mess with my case up in the net so the guy would have a good show. The same jeans had a rip in the crotch and I would often show my shaft or sometimes cock head. I couldn't wear the jeans without underwear in the street so I would go to the train toilet to change out of them much to the delight of the guy opposite. If I thought they were game I often travelled with a copy of a gay magazine to read like Zipper or Man to Man. They soon got the picture lol.

I'd sometimes feign sleep and gently let my cock or bum show as I pretended to sleep for a brief period. There would be much cock rubbing and bulging opposite!

If I got a stern look from the other occupant I'd just move to another compartment. In those days first class wasn't much occupied except in peak times so there was always room!

No chance on the trains of today!

By *arcusUK2  (M)  over a year ago

"Can't imagine why you'd say that!!!! "

Not sure how his "pussy" gets wet, when he's got a cock.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ndies4me   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

that was a great story.

By *uv2bsuckeddry  (M)  over a year ago

i was sucked dry on a train from saxmundham suffolk to lowestoft i had arranged a meet with a gay guy who wanted the thrill of sucking me dry on a train luckly enough the train hardley had anyone on it it was very exciting and horny

By *arcusUK2  (M)  over a year ago

"If anyone can remember the old corridor trains where a corridor ran down the outside and there were a number of compartments with opposing bench seats they used to be fun!

As a young man (18+) my parents would often pay for me to come home from uni on the train first class they thought it was safer. I used to always make sure I was wearing shorts (it was acceptable then lol) or a pair of jeans that had big rips around the crotch.

If I was in shorts I'd not wear any underwear and they were so baggy legged you could let your cock hang visibly in the gap. Often a middle aged man would come and sit opposite after I'd smiled at him looking in the window from the corridor. Very often after an eyeful he'd be sitting next to me hand up my shorts leg groping me till I came.

I had a pair of jeans that the seam had come apart straight down the buttocks and I'd mess with my case up in the net so the guy would have a good show. The same jeans had a rip in the crotch and I would often show my shaft or sometimes cock head. I couldn't wear the jeans without underwear in the street so I would go to the train toilet to change out of them much to the delight of the guy opposite. If I thought they were game I often travelled with a copy of a gay magazine to read like Zipper or Man to Man. They soon got the picture lol.

I'd sometimes feign sleep and gently let my cock or bum show as I pretended to sleep for a brief period. There would be much cock rubbing and bulging opposite!

If I got a stern look from the other occupant I'd just move to another compartment. In those days first class wasn't much occupied except in peak times so there was always room!

No chance on the trains of today!"

And I can assure the Court, My Lord, that this was NEVER a reason for my habit of travelling First Class....

I used to do the early morning West Country to Waterloo trip many years ago in First Class, when these compartments existed. I had more than one wank and suck with older guys. Fantastic days.

Hi, I posted this on a similar thread a while ago, and thought it could add to this one - it wasn't sex ON a train but the train ride certainly led to the err consummation

------------------

Mine was a hot sultry evening in mid summer. I caught the train home (about an hour) . I put my jacket and bag in the overhead rack and promptly fell asleep. I woke as the train reached my destination and as I stood I realised I had a huge hard-on (no good reason, just one of those things). Having to reach up for my jacket and bag in the luggage rack meant that the rest of the people at my table couldn't miss the erection under my linen trousers. I hurriedly left the carriage.

We're all creatures of habit and so the next night I was in the same carriage. I closed my eyes and was snoozing for half an hour when two of the people at my table got off the train. I settled back to snoozing when the man next to me whispered that I had better be more careful tonight when I stood up. I looked at him and smiled. Embarrassing I said. Really? he replied, I thought you were advertising. I chuckled.

Whilst we were now the only ones at our table the carriage itself was still half full I suppose - too many to risk hanky-panky.

We used the rest of the time to get to know one another. I suggested he got off at my station and I would give him a lift to his, 15 minutes away - though it actually took a lot longer than 15 minutes of course.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cousedpw   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

You left us dangling, lol.

Add a new message to this topic