New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login343341 members (107 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Sleeping with an arse full of spunk

See newest message in thread

Sleeping with an arse full of spunk

XXX pic...
login to view
By *drianatv   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 9 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hey is it only me that proper loves this or does anyone else enjoy going to bed brimming with an arse full of spunk and sleeping with it untill morning then loving the feel of it running out thr next day. I had gone to my local cruising ground not sure what to expect when a car pulled up in front of me and inside were a couple both male they both got out and stood to the side of their car, I was already out of my car so approached them to find they both had their cocks out and were playing with them the chap I really fancied was about 55-60 balding head rock hard cock plenty big enough (at least 7") his boyfriend was 20-25 nice looking although hard just not quite as big as his boyfriend, well I wasted no time sucking off and deep throating the elder of the two with the big cock which he seemed to enjoy as I gagged myself on it to the point that I actually physicaly threw up, it was onlynlike thick spit and saliva and didn't so much taste of sick so I just carried on deep throating all the time the younger lad was rimming me out and fingering my arse it got to the point where he was trying to fit a fist in but I had to stop him as he was stretching me so much it hurt this is when I asked "please will one of you just give me what I want" and with that the elder one with the big cock put his back against the car and standing proud just gave me the wink well I didn't waste any time and reversed up onto his hard cock straight away I thought I was going to struggle taking it but his boyfriend must of known as his stretching and rimming of my arse had got me so ready it just popped in, he started steady and when balls deep got a rythem going well fuck me this felt so good with him being so big he had me bent over in sheer extacy really enjoying the moment and as I was telling him "you know what I want come on fuck me" he started speeding up and pumping harder then faster and harder "yes" I cried out "thats it you know what I want come on fuck me" with this he stepped up his pace and was now bareback fucking my arse like the clappers showing no mercy he didn't slow down and I felt my arse fill up to the point where I could feel his warm spunk running out of me as he's still going 100mph hard and fast then he let out a moan as he steadied his pace he was still pumping to the full length of his shaft but more just gliding it in and out I could feel his spunk everywhere so warm running out as I was leaking everywhere then as he pulled out his young boyfriend jumped straight in giving me no time to think but he didn't hang about knowing what he'd just seen he was straight to the hard and fast bang bang bang bang bang bang banging my arse bareback like you wouldn't believe which with him being a little smaller than his boyfriend it was so easy to take after the pounding I had just has this wasn't really an issue "come on then fuck his spunk into me " I shouted "come on fuck me fuck his spunk up in to me" then he started to moan "yeah spunk up me aswell" I told him "fill me with your spunk" to which he did and when he had finished I kept him there just rubbing up and down him as he's backed against the car cock still inside me I can remember thinking I don't want to loose any spunk from up inside me but having to pull off him and when I did I felt a run out which I immediately caught with three of my fingers and cupped it into my mouth I went to cup some more but what I had lost was running down my legs and my bum hole had sealed shut, I thanked the guys and they drove away leaving me in a day dream state thinking about what had just happened then when composed I drove myself home. Now this is the question as I loved going home wanking about all the cum up my bum inside me even in the morning I felt so horny knowing I was so full and it was when I went to the toilet when I realised just how much spunk they had actually unloaded into me I wished I had put it into a glass (ha ha) but I didn't I just pushed it out but there was so much it was unbelievable so is it just me or does anyone else enjoy sleeping with a belly full of spunk?

Adriana xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *airy Harry    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 9 weeks ago

Its just the way we are. I'm Top in our relationship and he is sub/bottom. I tend to prefer to cum into his mouth after sex but during the night, if I wake up feeling horny, I gently roll him on his side facing away from me and after a short while wanking, I'll wipe his hole with spit or lube and on the point of cuming, I slide the head of my cock into his hole and gently unload into him. He sometimes doesn't stir too much, occasionally wakes with a start but quickly realises what I'm doing and he presses his arse into my cock until I've finished cumming. I pull out and roll over to get more sleep.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tsuptoyou  (M) 9 weeks ago

I like the sound of that harry tried that with my fella pity I couldn't get it in

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tckingswearer6  (TV/TS/CD) 9 weeks ago

I love it too. I do it as often as I can.

I love sleeping next to my gf when she knows where I have been,- she gives me her used panties to go out in and to sleep in,- and she never minds washing the panties when they are full of stains from other guys cum when they have been fucking me.xx

*ndyhants1 By *ndyhants1  (M) 9 weeks ago

I used to have a partner that would do things to be in the night. Often wake up just as i was cumming into his mouth. One time after he went out clubbing with friends woke to find myself cumming and it was into the mouth of one of his mates

XXX pic...
login to view
By *heerlover   profile verified by photo (M) 9 weeks ago

Wow what a story

I used to go out to chobham common and look for guys to suck

One day I met a guy who is on this site now and sucked his big cock, looking into his eyes as I felt him stream his cum into my mouth, still looking into his eyes I swallowed his huge thick load not before swilling it around my mouth for a bit.

Within 5 minutes I was meeting my ex wife at Waitrose in sunningdale to do some shopping.

As soon as I kissed her she looked strangely at me and said what had I been eating???

I new she could taste his cum as could I

A few months later my secret was out as one of her friends caught me

Thankfully she hasn’t told anyone else

XXX pic...
login to view
By *incsguy  (M) 9 weeks ago

That is so horny!!!

By *ushitinhard  (M) 9 weeks ago

Sounds like a bit of bad luck _heerlover getting caught.

I remember 12 yrs ago a local motorway services was being renovated and had 4 portacabins outside. Most had glory holes.

One night Mrs went to bingo and as it turned out to see her boyfriend.

I was a regular at the port a cabin's having my cock sucked off at least twice a day.

This one evening i went around 6 and I did some sucking,

all shapes, colours an sizes, I must have sucked over 20 guys in a couple hours,

when I met up with the Mrs a few hours later I'm sure she could smell the cum on my breath and I purposely gave her a kiss with my cum dried lips.

she was a bit of a slapper really but I honestly can say iv sucked an fucked more men than she has in all the yrs

Add a new message to this topic