New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login367302 members (131 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Watersports. What Clothes

See newest message in thread

Watersports. What Clothes

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ame brune aime  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Yesterday I met some people at a private party who were interested in Pee & Piss play over people in special clothes. I was chosen to wear a Taffeta Wedding Dress and sit in a sunken bath for a while, I was quiet surprised to see how many men and women like the idea of watersports with their clothes on and we had a good old time for a few hours with some wanking over me and another girl laying beside me.

My other thread on the same subject had so many posts it ran out of space, so it seems more popular than I first believed.

What clothes would you like me to wear for your fantasy ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would love to meet someone in Devon who loves piss fun

*ssexcruiser By *ssexcruiser  (M)  over a year ago

"Yesterday I met some people at a private party who were interested in Pee & Piss play over people in special clothes. I was chosen to wear a Taffeta Wedding Dress and sit in a sunken bath for a while, I was quiet surprised to see how many men and women like the idea of watersports with their clothes on and we had a good old time for a few hours with some wanking over me and another girl laying beside me.

My other thread on the same subject had so many posts it ran out of space, so it seems more popular than I first believed.

"

Love to see guys in suits or workie gear. Big turn on seeing them getting soaked. Love to get pissed on too in this type of gear - would love a good session like that

i love peeing my panties for guys

I would prefer to be wearing only underpants, or be naked, if any guys were pissing on me.

Love the warm piss, running all over me.

I'd love to be the receiver, in a group piss meet.

Never had the chance, though.

*ylonsnylons By *ylonsnylons  (TV/TS/CD) 52 weeks ago

tight dress, stockings heels & a basque, with no change of clothes, so have to drip dry

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

sheer panties are best, or tights

have been known to either pee myself or have others pee over me. i do love to wewr nylons or lycra and get totally soaked

I meet a guy about four times a year, he likes me to wear opaque tights and white panties under a mini skirt, with heels and all the usual tarty clothes, I have to drink lots of water before meeting him, on the edge of a local Golf course. when we meet it's always the same, I am not allowed to speak. I have to stand there with my legs slightly apart, lift my mini skirt up, while he rubs his cock, once he is hard, I have to piss myself, he just wanks himself while looking at me. When I've finished I have to drop to my knees, he then pisses all over me. I then have to stay there while he wanks himself off over my face, then he just zips up, turns around and leaves. leaving me there to clean up. you might think it's weird, but I look forward to it every time.

Sounds very horny - i used to meet a guy regularly in his empty office when everyone had gone home - I would put on my wifes worn panties and sit on his lap in the disabled toilet and pee my wife's panties while he licked my SDs panties - when I finished peeing he would stand me up, pull my wet panties down and spurt on my ass - loved it so much

"I meet a guy about four times a year, he likes me to wear opaque tights and white panties under a mini skirt, with heels and all the usual tarty clothes, I have to drink lots of water before meeting him, on the edge of a local Golf course. when we meet it's always the same, I am not allowed to speak. I have to stand there with my legs slightly apart, lift my mini skirt up, while he rubs his cock, once he is hard, I have to piss myself, he just wanks himself while looking at me. When I've finished I have to drop to my knees, he then pisses all over me. I then have to stay there while he wanks himself off over my face, then he just zips up, turns around and leaves. leaving me there to clean up. you might think it's weird, but I look forward to it every time."

XXX pic...
login to view
By *redperry   profile verified by photo (M) 52 weeks ago

Would love to be pissed on wearing a pair of tights mmmmm any offers

Used to have a local Master who liked to piss on me in the bath, all over my faded 501 jeans. I was not allowed to wash them, but keep them for the aroma to ripen - sometimes told to put them on for the evening just to remind me of him. One night he opened the flies and came all over my little shaved cock, rubbed it in and told me to keep them on until it had dried and hardened - fantastic

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ame brune aime  (TV/TS/CD) 52 weeks ago

I have a stack of brand new clothes I would love to see trashed... with anything.

"Yesterday I met some people at a private party who were interested in Pee & Piss play over people in special clothes. I was chosen to wear a Taffeta Wedding Dress and sit in a sunken bath for a while, I was quiet surprised to see how many men and women like the idea of watersports with their clothes on and we had a good old time for a few hours with some wanking over me and another girl laying beside me.

"

A very tight white crop top and lacy white knickers

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ame brune aime  (TV/TS/CD) 48 weeks ago

Wow, its very quiet ! Is no one having any messy fun ?

By *ildwet53  (M) 48 weeks ago

Love wet and messy fun

*lipee By *lipee   premium paying member (M) 48 weeks ago

i love wet fun as for messey not tryed it yet but would custard count xxmmmm love wet fun in most outfits but plastic pvc is best as you can hear it hit and catch lick splashs off it

*ubbymunky By *ubbymunky  (M) 48 weeks ago

Rubber, latex, plastic..mmm..all tight and shiny!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *perm nurse   profile verified by photo (M) 48 weeks ago

My uniform or satin dress

*ssexcruiser By *ssexcruiser  (M) 48 weeks ago

"Love wet and messy fun"

Same here - would love to meet up with guys for fun

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oanneukcd  (M) 48 weeks ago

i love pissing in my tight jeans xx

By *hris48mt  (M) 47 weeks ago

I love having accidents in my tight panties.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *appybiuk   profile verified by photo (M) 47 weeks ago

Water sport love it. Naked or wearing clothes ( male or female) Being on the receiving end.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ame brune aime  (TV/TS/CD) 41 weeks ago

Accidents are great, whatever the situation

*ubbymunky By *ubbymunky  (M) 40 weeks ago

Nice knickers and tights...oh yes!

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

I had a guy over and put a waterprooof sheet down on the living room floor with some extra towels down. I stood over him, he between my legs looking up at me getting ready to piss on him. It took a while despite coffee and water before he arrived. It was good pissing into his open mouth and getting his jeans wet.

Flipping roles with another guy, with me as a cock worshiper, I was dressed in an old suit and tie, was on my knees in the bathroom next to the toilet and this guy walked in like he was in a public lavatory, without saying hi, just get his cock out to take a piss at the toilet. When it started coming, he moved over to my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could, he missed a lot and got me soaked in it.

He dropped his trousers and turned round when he'd emptied his bladder and had me rim his hole. It was lovely and musty, thankfully clean. He loved my tongue playing over his arsehole.

He turned back round and wanked in front of me until he was about to shoot and I took all his cum in my mouth and swallowed.

He zipped up and left. very horny.

If a guy wanted to do this to me with me in lingerie, I'd be up for it, but he'd have to supply the gear.

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

I will be in Manchester, for 5 days/nights, from Fri 20th April.

Any younger guys want some piss fun, or any safe fun.

Meet in my hotel, or, visit Basement Sauna.

Less clothes, the better.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ubbrnix  (M) 39 weeks ago

Navy blue schoolgirl knickers or a terry nappy and rubber baby pants or a pair of loose fitting rubber bloomers with rubber sheets on the bed.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *anturcock1   profile verified by photo (M) 39 weeks ago

Any type of lingerie is sexy when soaked in piss and messy fun. Looking to meet older guys who are interested in piss and messy fun x

By *havedcock58  (M) 39 weeks ago

one of my biggest fantasys is to be a cum dump

at a mens party will be back in Bton in 4 weeks if any body wants to invite me to there party

By *hris48mt  (M) 38 weeks ago

Being very desperate and having an accident in my tight spandex always gives me a great wank.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *mbler  (M) 38 weeks ago

I would live a guy to piss on me.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ame brune aime  (TV/TS/CD) 36 weeks ago

Been a bit quiet recently BUT, yesterday met a couple on the train, who after a longish very roundabout conversation (and a little bit of flashing) found we had the same interests After arriving, we shared a cab home and there followed the most fantastic two hours of wet & messy fun. She was very excited to see her boyfriend pissing on another guy and vice versa. She had an "accident" half way through but instead of embarrassment loved making me even messier. Fantastic time was had by all, ruined a very pretty dress but who cares.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ants2weartights   premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 7 weeks ago

Got to be fully crossdressed for piss fun.

Office look or going out type outfit, but must include black tights and heels for sure.

Anyone want to help me out?

xxx

By *hris48mt  (M) 7 weeks ago

Would love to watch you have an accident in your knickers.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ame brune aime  (TV/TS/CD) 7 weeks ago

Got to be fully crossdressed for piss fun.

Agreed, only way to go.

Learnt a new trick yesterday, guy put a balloon full with custard down the back of my knicks and asked me to sit on it slowly,, made a lovely mess down the inside of my long skirt, very cold going home.

Add a new message to this topic