New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364779 members (10 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Nudist in Spain

See newest message in thread

Nudist in Spain

XXX pic...
login to view
By *0800  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I am a bi nudist and was on holiday with my gf at a nudist resort in southern

Spain. We stayed in a nudist apartment complex that had an outdoor, and indoor

pools, and I used to go off for early morning, and sometimes late night swims. My

gf never came with me for either as she worried about mozzies. The gate at the far

end of the compex opened out onto the beach, and about 100 yards away was a wooden

walkway that led down to an old wooden toilet block, with wooden decking and a

pergola for a beach shower.

I went out one night as it felt so nice to be naked, walking around in the dark,

and I walked down the wooden walkway to the toilet block and discovered several

older spanish guys hovering around there, and realised it was some sort of cruising

spot. They were all dressed and as I was naked and right amongst them before I

realised what was happening, I soon became a target and an object of interest !

I was soon surrounded and had hands groping and probing me.Now this was very

erotic, and I'm not suggesting I wasn't enjoying it a bit, but I soon felt a little

uneasy and that it was getting a little out of control, as they were all getting

very excited and passions were rising !

So then I started to try and ease myself away and though they tried to keep me, and

were saying things in Spanish to reassure me, I managed to extricate myself and

quickly walk back up the path and back to the gate.

I didnt go again for a couple of days but then temptation got the better of me, and

I have to say, i popped out there at night a few times (a midnight swim in the pool

had become a regular thing for me by now). Each time was the same as the first, and

the guys would grab me in the dark and paw at me, wanking me, stroking my balls and

probing my ass, while others would run their hands over my body and tweak my

nipples. I would try to fend them off a bit but with no real effort, and used to

let them do all this for as long as I enjoyed it, but then would really try and get

away when I felt it had gone far enough, usually when someone was getting a finger

right in my ass, or was even trying to push their cocks in me. So I would really

struggle and manage to get away, much to their annoyance.

Well I know this must sound like I was teasing, but I really just enjoyed what they

were doing, up to a point, and was too scared and uncertain to stay and let

everything happen.

Well I got my comeuppance one night when I went down there, unable to resist the

temptation yet again, and I could see a head pop around the corner of the toilet

block as I approached. So I guessed they knew I was coming, but that didnt worry me

unduly. When I arrived and got in amongst them, they surrounded me as usual, but

this time they grabbed me more aggressively and I felt straps or cords being looped

around my wrists !

I struggled and jumped at this, but they spoke to me harshly in spanish and I was

pulled to the pergola where the straps were thrown over the wooden poles and pulled

tight. I was looking around me, very worried now, and trying to work out what to

say to these guys, when I felt other straps being put around my ankles and my legs

were pulled wide apart and tied tight.

I was standing spreadeagled naked now as these guys gathered around me again and

their hands started touching and groping me, but this time I was totally helpless

and open to them. I couldn't help gasping and writhing as their hands started

wanking and probing me as usual, and felt very worried about what was going to

happen this time. I could turn my head to look back at the path, but I knew no-one

but these guys would be out at this time of night, so there was no point in calling

for help.

to be continued ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ndyBath  (M)  over a year ago

very horny story, I am looking forward to the next chapter

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oole.guy  (M)  over a year ago

be more fun if someone else wrote the next chapter

XXX pic...
login to view
By *he Shooter  (M)  over a year ago

More please asap

XXX pic...
login to view

A couple of guys got down on their knees in front of me and started sucking on my cock and playing with my balls. Other guys were at my side, just running their hands up and down my naked body, tweaking my nipples, and trying to kiss my neck, or licks my cheeks. And behind me were more guys, groping my ass, with fingers probing for my hole. I was pulling against the straps, writhing and gasping, wriggling and jumping with the various tweaks and touches, but my ankles were pulled wide apart and there was nothing I could do this time to stop them probing.

Obviously I knew this was a desperate situation for me, but I also felt that I wasn't going to stop them or get away this time, so it became more a question of preparing myself and bracing myself for what was likely to happen.

I was still struggling and writhing when I felt some lube being smeared on my ass hole and then I really gasped when I felt a finger slide in. They all seemed to enjoy this reaction from me, and seemed to say encouraging words, like they felt they knew I would enjoy this, and were glad to have captured me and were making me experience it.

Well all the attention on my cock had now got me erect and they were all enjoying the sight of me stiff and hard in the moonlight, gently stroking me and admiring the view. Behind me I could tell what was coming as the lubing and finger probing had obviously been peparing me for sex. Sure enough, I soon felt a guy position himself behind me, and start to push his cock at my hole. I really gasped this time, quite loudly, as he eased and squeezed himself into me, and they shushed me at the noise I was making. Interestingly, I did quieten myself down, and stifled the moans and groans I was making as I felt him push and slide further in and out of me, until he was well into my ass, grabbing me firmly by the hips as he got a rhythm going, making me grunt and gasp with each thrust.

Some of them would go around to have a good look at him pumping his cock into my wide open ass and legs.I was feeling very defeated by now, past caring what was happening, and aching in my cock and balls, which were still receiving loving attention from hands and mouths. I was shaking my head, and throwing it back, grunting and gasping, and aware of the soothing voices from the guys around me, probably telling me I was doing well and try to enjoy it.

They were careful not to make me cum too soon, as they guessed I would go off the boil if i did, but the guy using me started with shorter, faster strokes, until he eventually started gasping too and gripped me hard as he came inside me. His friends congratulated him and I felt another take his place. I tried to look behind me to see who this guy was, but couldnt really see as I felt him slide fairly easily into me. My gasps were more like resigned moans now as he rocked my taut open body with his thrusts, my head hanging forward, and being kissed by guys around me. Eventually the guy fucking me came, with short, hard and quite brutal deep thrusts into me, as if he was taking revenge and teaching me a lesson not to tease guys in future.

XXX pic...
login to view

more to come on this ......

XXX pic...
login to view
By *he Shooter  (M)  over a year ago

So horny

XXX pic...
login to view

I was quite beaten by now, hanging from the straps holding my wrists, and my head flopped forward, and I heard them chattering amongst themselves, and then they untied me from the poles above me, and helped me down onto my back on the wooden planks. Just when I thought they might let me go now, I felt them re-tie my wrists straps to upright poles on the wooden floor, wide apart again. My ankles were still tied, but they moved my body to the edge of the wooden flooring and then re-tied my ankles up high and wide to two more upright poles. I realised this could only mean more sex, and could only brace myself for more. The guy that fucked me first then knelt down behind my head and pushed his knees under me, lifting my face and shoulders slightly off the ground, holding onto to my upper arms, even though my wrists were still secured to the poles.

I wasn't immediately sure why he did this, thinking maybe he thinks I want to see more, when suddenly a guy sat over my chest, and I realised why ! He was stroking his erection as he moved towards my face and I knew I had no option but to open my mouth and let him put his cock in. I grunted and groaned at this, as he put his hand behind my head and started to rock and thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. Beneath me, I could feel several pairs of hands touching and feeling my thighs and my ass, and I felt more cold lube being smeared onto my hole. And then I felt another body move in between my legs and start to ease his cock into my body. I was quite stretched by now and very lubed, so he slid fairly easily into me, though I still had to gasp and flinch a little as he penetrated me.

They both pumped easily into me, obviously enjoying their fun with my naked body. my cock and balls were aching so much they almost hurt, but something started a reaction in me, and while these two cocks were easily sliding in and out of me, I felt a build up of the sensation that I knew I couldn't stop, as it rose from a tingle to an almost painful excitement, to eventually an explosion of cum that had me gasping loudly, and struggling frantically against all my restraints that held my wrists and ankles wide apart. I felt like I was almost passing out as my climax seemed to continue for many seconds, but I was still aware, but totally past caring as the two using me shot their loads, no doubt turned on more by my paroxysms of pleasure and ecstacy. I felt the guys warm spunk shoot and flood into my mouth, something I had not experienced, though I had sucked before. I managed to swallow it down, as the guy slipped out of me, and then could see the guy fucking me, slide out and step aside.

Now that I had cum, I started to feel very used and exhausted, my joints were aching, and my ass was beginning to feel hot and sore, and I still had the taste of cum in my mouth. I looked around me, and said 'por favor', hoping they would let me go, but no. I had two more take me in the ass, one of whom wanted my mouth first, and another two who just wanted my mouth.

When they were all done, they stroked me and talked tenderly to me though I didn't know what they were saying, and then they untied me. They seemed a little concerned about what my reaction might be, but they needn't have worried. I barely had the energy to get up, rub my wrists and shoulders, and slowly walk past to the apartment complex. I had a long slow shower by the pool, and then a nice swim in the cool water.

When I got back to the apartment, my girl friend said 'you were a long time', and I replied 'well yes, i did a few lengths ! ' !!!

By *hy Si  (M)  over a year ago

Fabulous story

Add a new message to this topic