New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364776 members (5 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > SIDNEY UNIVERSITY

See newest message in thread

SIDNEY UNIVERSITY

XXX pic...
login to view
By *airynick   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Ow Kye sittle dahn Gars ind some Sheilas, ah see - will wotiver floats yer boat Girls.

Wilcum to the sikund year of Sidney University's Pommy Pooftah Studies.

This semen-air kin git missy if yer don't keep yer notes organised sow bring plinty of paper.

Nah weir dud we leave orf last year - Bruce?

Yeah thet's rart Richard II the Queer king they kulled with a poker up the jacksie.

The don't lark ut up 'em as Corporal Jones on 'Ded's Army' always sez.

Except minny Poms seem to luvut including merried ones. Thet's wot we'll duscuss terdye.

Mate of mine just beck from overseas he's gotta theory - seems it's standard practice with Brit wives ter lit hubby have one last go the nart of the Silver Widding thin 'padlock the garage doors.'

So wot's the guy ter do? Minny Poms live miles from the nearest sheep station, so if he sees a bloke's arse in the showers. Well you don't need me to draw a picture.

Wot's that you got there Shane? Yeah, yeah - viry clever - pass it rahnd and show the rist of the group.

So issut inny wonder that Sidney University hes done such a long, penetrating, in depth, thoroughly probing, exhaustive study of Brit Buggery?

Sorry - got kerried away fer a bit there.

Big girl at the beck there, Valerie issut - open a couple of winders will yer.

Think we should all take a break there for a cold one.

Bruce and Shane come and see me in my orifice one atta tarm.

Bruce first - Shane tin minuts after.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

And the moral of the tale is Stay off the Fosters!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic