New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364743 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > My perfect Dom Top

See newest message in thread

My perfect Dom Top

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I’ve read all the posts where people enjoy rough sex with very assertive dominant tops, I have to confess, I got really excited their stories, sadly for me I’m not ready for that yet, maybe one day.? I do have a particular desire to be shared or used by two men. Ok. My perfect Dom top. My other passion is humiliation and to be dressed girly, feeling very vulnerable I’m picked up and taken to a local haunt or a quiet wood, I’m tied and made to walk or be lead by my now master, and leant against a tree, I’m groped and my nipples are teased and my master breaks me in gently and I get away with wanking him this time, all very simple and not too shocking but I know he will be more and more demanding as we meet more regularly, sorry this is all a bit tame for most people but I do want to play hard to get and get my master to get quite frustrated with me and in the end takes my virginity, wow,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *coppice  (M)  over a year ago

I dropped in at Wansford a few years ago and went into the wooded area. Late afternoon - early one summer evening and there was a naked hooded guy chained loosely to a tree.

He was being felt up by a guy who motioned me to get nearer. When i got close he pushed the guy to his knees and he opened his wet mouth. Well what is a guy to do ?

I face fucked him hard and fast and rewarded him with my 3 day load which he swallowed with relish...happy days.

By *oung and sweet  (M)  over a year ago

"I dropped in at Wansford a few years ago and went into the wooded area. Late afternoon - early one summer evening and there was a naked hooded guy chained loosely to a tree.

He was being felt up by a guy who motioned me to get nearer. When i got close he pushed the guy to his knees and he opened his wet mouth. Well what is a guy to do ?

I face fucked him hard and fast and rewarded him with my 3 day load which he swallowed with relish...happy days."

That could of been me down

That doesn't sound tame, sounds absolutely perfect

x

I got used by a dominant guy in the woods at Swaffham this summer. I was with a another bottom pal, pure coincidence that we were both looking for cock the same afternoon. The dom approached us and i started to suck him while my pal watched and within minutes I was on my knees, braced against a tree with a cock in my mouth, another in my arse and 2 other guys playing with their cocks waiting for one of my holes to be empty.

It was such a horny half hour, I still tremble at the knees with the memory.....

Add a new message to this topic