New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364667 members (5 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Boxing Day Cock

See newest message in thread

Boxing Day Cock

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tckingswearer6  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I like to try and get cock every Boxing Day, so today when the opportunity arose, I did.

I put on a bra under my jumper to match the black lace and satin thong and black opaque holdups I already had on (my gf gives me her used thongs to wear every day- so she knew I had it on); and off I went.

I was supposed to be out for an hour, but stayed out twice that and went home with a nice load of cum in my tummy from a man I met up at the local loos. He saw me go in and immediatelty followed, got his cock out and started wanking.

I said we dont have long, and he asked to suck my cock because that really turned him on. It doesnt do much for me, but his hands on my panties and stockings felt ggod as he slid my jeans down and obviously approved. I asked him to cum in my mouth, and when he got close he stood up and offered his cock which i greedily licked, to be rewarded by soft warm cum pouring into my mouth.

I licked up and swallowed every drop.

Im sure my gf knew where I had been after I kissed her as I got home.

Lovely day. Been needing that for weeks.

Hopefully get my first fuck of the year shortly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ackero  (M)  over a year ago

Let’s do it tomorrow??

Spine?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tckingswearer6  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

i will go loos on a417 again today if i get chance. i find spine road rubbish lately as cant get my van in.

i can meet sometime if you send number and promise to give me your cum.x

Add a new message to this topic