New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364862 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > I went for a walk and got a shock

See newest message in thread

I went for a walk and got a shock

By *aniebicd  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

So with the excitement and Jeff fingering my arse and Lisa screaming about how she really wanted my hot cum deep in her arse, I popped, and what a pop, I’ve never had a multiple orgasm ever, but I’m presuming this was one, as I came I started shaking from head to toe my cock was throbbing like never before, I pulled my cock out of Lisa’s arse and I was still shooting cum and liquid from my cock, Lisa was now laying in a heap with a hand in between her legs rubbing herself Jeff still had hold of my balls and was gently rubbing them I was else where, I had never known a feeling like it, eventually I just collapsed onto the bed...... after say 15-20 minutes once we had all recouped, we all started fondling each other, Lisa was saying this was the most horniest time she had ever had, she ask if she could watch Jeff suck my cock, I was well happy to be sucked off and Jeff was happy enough to do it.

I layed back and Jeff started slowly wanking my semi hard cock and was saying how lovely my cock was, I was quite happy to watch Lisa who was next to me pushing a toy deep into her pussy, Jeff head went down and like an absolute expert he started flicking he’s tounge around my bell end this was causing my cock to become really hard again, I 2as also playing with Lisa’s nipples she was fucking herself and watching Jeff suck and lick my cock, she was moaning deeply and she was constantly being absolutely filthy the things coming out of her mouth was a turn on in its self, she then pulled out the toy and squatted over my face, I started licking her fanny and fingering her arse, Jeff was busy sucking my cock, I was aware that Lisa wanted to ride my cock but Jeff beat her to it this is probably the most horniest experience of my life I had two neighbours in my bedroom naked one had my cock deep up his arse and the other was sitting on my face, rubbing her fanny and arse along the length of my face, I’m also quite sure but cannot say 100% that Lisa was wanking off Jeff as when we came we all did together my bed was covered in spunk love juice and a pile of body’s in twined..... the best thing about this whole situation is we have done it a few times since and we are planning to film one session very soon so if your good I may send a copy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

damn. id love to see that. and join in

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Very horny scenario would also like to watch this happen I would like to be the guy riding your cock

Very very naughty I too would love to watch

Would like to join in

XXX pic...
login to view
By *.London   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Wow! All sounds rather energetic to me, but I'd love to watch!

Can I be the one that films it? I have a few small HD camcorsers that should work OK...

*racer By *racer   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I would love to see that and be pulled in to it out off no where the surprise would make it a bit more exciting

Add a new message to this topic