New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364679 members (8 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > New toys new toy

See newest message in thread

New toys new toy

By *ossie  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

My he did look good. Strung up at the bottom of my stairs. He had a lovely cock, weighty, it felt good in your hand. It took a nice warm glow when you beat it with a flexible ruler. I had him blindfold today, I had a new toy for him. I had attached eight inches of dildo to a new fitting of my reciprocating saw. It sounded fearsome and with a variable speed it's a mighty beast. I spent ages working the lube into his arse, teasing his prostate and pushing my fingers deep into his now sloppy wet mancunt. I used so much lube that it was running down his legs. I couldn't resist and slid into him. I bit his shoulders as I drove into him. Gripping his cock and balls hard, he grunted with each push, but alas I had to move on to the highlight. When I pushed the button and the clattering machine began its work I could see him squirm. I stood behind him and guided the tip into him on slow speed. After only thirty seconds he was pushing back, greedy for more in his pussy. I went deeper,still slow and moving the whole thing in and out. His cock was rock hard, more than I had seen him before. I upped the speed and he was truly being speared on the machine. Then he started leaking cum, not firing it out, but it streamed from him. It ran down his legs. I pulled the machine out of him, he was gaping like a whore. Wiped the cum up in my hand and rubbed on his mouth, kissed him.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*kaemma By *kaemma   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Wish I could have been there too try your new toy out with you, did your sub thank you for your time and effort spent in pleasuring him

By *unguy3  (M)  over a year ago

Would love to be on receiving end of that dildo with two guys in attendance, both wanting to oil me up and getting their cocks inside my pussy.

*955_steve By *955_steve  (M)  over a year ago

"Would love to be on receiving end of that dildo with two guys in attendance, both wanting to oil me up and getting their cocks inside my pussy. "

OMG same here.... maybe even DP as well

Add a new message to this topic