New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364686 members (9 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Ipswich

See newest message in thread

Ipswich

By *mmacd69  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Does anyone remember going to a house for fun. I think it could have been near telephone exchange. I was initially taken there after a pick up in a cottage then went every week for a while? There were a few older guys who used it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm intrigued. Tell us more about it - did someone live in this house or was it empty?

*abbitt By *abbitt  (M)  over a year ago

Were there cells and did the men wear funny black hats?

It was owned by an old guy who let his old mates use his bedrooms for safe fun. You could strip off and use a bed. There were quite a few people there and I was paraded naked to 5

Or 6 of them. The old guy I was with was quite proud he'd had someone younger and I was referred to as she! Thats a whole story in itself. I was groomed for something which didn't com off due to the house owner being taken ill and it all came to an end.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It was owned by an old guy who let his old mates use his bedrooms for safe fun. You could strip off and use a bed. There were quite a few people there and I was paraded naked to 5

Or 6 of them. The old guy I was with was quite proud he'd had someone younger and I was referred to as she! Thats a whole story in itself. I was groomed for something which didn't com off due to the house owner being taken ill and it all came to an end."

Assuming here that you were old enough not to be abused?

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *imonipswich    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

"Does anyone remember going to a house for fun. I think it could have been near telephone exchange. I was initially taken there after a pick up in a cottage then went every week for a while? There were a few older guys who used it. "

Would be the upper part of Portman Road near the church in the Daulton Road/Burlington Road area.

This was in the 70s and I was not 21!

Dalton Road

Add a new message to this topic