New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364672 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Last night

See newest message in thread

Last night

By *oncasterBiGuy22   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Thought I'd share a little story from last night.

So I went out with as few of my friends on a last minute night out in Doncaster. Safe to say many drinks were consumed and we were out till 5ish. So the club closes and I decide to walk home, I couldn't tell you for the life of me how it happened but the next thing I know I've found a hot guy who was feeling very horny.

As it was so late it was nice and quiet, so we found a good spot and we start to kiss. I reached down and felt his huge hard cock bulging out of his jeans. I grabbed it and stroked it outside his trousers and I could feel he was desperate for me. I drop down to my knees and take his big cock out of his trousers and immediately take his cock into my mouth. It was a huge dick so I worshipped it and savoured every minute. Caressing his cock with my tongue as I locked my soft lips around it. I was gagging for it at this point, so I pull myself up to him and whisper 'I want you to fuck Me'

So he did exactly that, pushing his hard cock deep in my ass, I was moaning with pleasure and begging for more. He was fucking me for a good 20 minutes, feeling this complete randomers cock throbbing inside of me was turning me on so much. I could feel he was getting close so he started to fuck me harder and faster until he shot his hot load deep inside my arse and I came at the same time.

We missed a little more and then went in our separate directions, never to be seen again.

Night out comlete

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic