New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364678 members (8 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > South road Waterloo

See newest message in thread

South road Waterloo

By *ony vallonia  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Entering without a sound, my young eyes searched the darkness.

The cubicle doors, all three were open, the stalls stood empty.

I stood listening. There was only a distant water drip and the sound of the very occasional traffic of which there was little at this late hour.

The alcohol and the E taken a half hour earlier had brought me here. I found myself sitting in the middle cubicle in pitch darkness peering through the two large rounded holes one each side of me both at cock height, and their edges covered in dried cum.

The footstep echoed loudly as he approached the toilets they slowed as he neared the gloom of the entrance, I sensed he was coming inside my cock hardened.

His breathing as he stood outside my door was scary. I knew he was looking through the hole in the door, I also knew he wouldn't be able to make me out in the darkness.

Even so the E inside me began to take over He tried the door and finding it locked silently entered the cubicle next door.

I sat upright watching the hole on my left his whispered voice came through the hole.

"Stand up"

I stood up my cock rigid and ready for this. His hand came through the hole his warm fleshy fingers caressing my cock running under my balls his middle finger probing around my arse hole and simultaneously pulling me towards the wall towards his waiting mouth.

His lifted me as his finger entered my arse, the heel of his hand under my balls.

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic