New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364862 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > My sub training

See newest message in thread

My sub training

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

it was summer 2002 i was a young student at college and very curious of the dom and sub scene. i was chatting to a mature top who seemed very strict and didnt give much away other than he was 60+ and experienced.

he didn't take any rubbish i was told it wasn't my place to ask questions its for him to evaluate me and see if im a right fit to receive his training.

The conversation was slow to start basic questions not general chit chat. i had to provide a full length nude photo of me standing with my hands on my head . a shot from the front and a shot from the side.

I did this in my bedroom at the family home, door shut and worried someone would come in. I uploaded the pictures and sent them to him on MSN messenger.

The bit at the bottom telling me he was typing seemed to go on forever. He was very abusive about my body telling me no wonder im a bottom sub slut no one would want that, that cock is tiny and worthless, those balls were embarrassing!

BUT he said i looked suitable for him to train. I needed to provide a phone number which i did and he rang strait away to confirm i was genuine. i was shaking and he could tell i was nervous. The very quiet me chatting away he said he will issue further instructions later that night.

I got a text saying go on MSN now, I got to my PC and logged in. He gave me instructions to meet him on the Thursday at 2pm at a transport cafe about half way between us (about 20 mins drive) . i agreed and he issued some instructions on what to wear and do.

I drove to the cafe it was quite busy traffic wise but looked quiet inside. never even noticed this place before. I was told to wear a blue t shirt , jeans and sit at table 3 with my back to the door and order a large mug of tea and ask for the newspaper.

I was sitting in my car shaking with nerves it was near 2pm. i got a text saying i better not be late. i couldn't see anyone in the cafe but i managed to get the courage to go in.

I sat at the table, sweaty palms and looking around. ordered my tea and newspaper which the waitress bought me, couple truckers in there and others. was a big building inside and not the cleanest.

20 mins later i nearly finished my tea thinking i have been had, timewaster ! but a text come through from him . Go to the toilets middle cubicle

Went to the toilet, it was horrid , the stench of stale pee and grime was off putting. I went to the cubicle as instructed and locked the door behind me. Few minutes passed i was confused what was happening, was my car being stolen or something? ....... heard movement in next stall and the toilet roll holder moved by itself. as i turned i was greeted by a long thick hard cock. was an amazing size. not much girth but long.... it waved side to side and i started to suck and lick it.

Not many minutes later you could feel the tension build and it slid back through the hole and BANG all over bottom my face. and it disappeared.

NO TOILET ROLL!! had to go out and wash my face in the dirty sink and check no evidence was left. no one was there it was like it was a ghost.

Went back to my table to finish my last gulp of tea but a smart older gentleman was sat at my table and ushered me over to sit.

Hello pig i was greeted with

Really shaking now, was this the guy who just shot in my face?

he wasn't shy at all, very open about our discussion which went really well, i seemed to relax and he made me laugh a couple of times. but made it clear what we was there for. I had to write down on some paper my limits i would go to and he watched me write them down.

he nodded and folded the paper up, He asked if i wanted to follow to his and we can start my training it will be about 2-3 hour training session. but if i agree there will be no return.

I nodded and replied " yes sir" as the waitress was standing behind me, he grinned as i was humiliated by the thought of it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view

it was a quick drive, i followed him and into a nice area. was a few houses and bungalows in a cul de sac , his was kind of to one side and in a corner. I parked behind him on the driveway. He told me to go through the gate and to the rear porch. strip down to my pants and he will meet me shortly.

It was a bit chilly, like a usual spring afternoon but i stripped down and waited, looking around see if any of the houses could see me, the door unlocked and he was there in a leather waistcoat, trousers and big heavy boots.

Now pig come lets have a look at you , i went into the kitchen.... good you got the right underwear as he tugged them down revealing my hard cock.... he slapped it on the head and said we will get that under control pig

he turned me around and spread my ass cheeks, how many men fucked you pig? I answered 4 sir ..... you use condoms? yes sir apart from 1 who cum in me.... good pig i will be breeding you and showed me a piece of paper from the GUM clinic as all clear. You didn't list this as a limit so i will be cumming in you alot pig during your training.

YES SIR

i was told to take a deep breath and lean forward he sucked his finger and stuck it up my anus ... i yelped out but he laughed saying yep thats ready pig

he slid a metal ring over my shaven cock and pulled my scrotum and balls though, it was painful him handling and manipulating them to go through but when on wow it felt right.

he put a collar around my neck and a dog lead attached. he walked me around then made me get on all 4s and he walked me around his bungalow. i had a few light slaps as corrective measures but i enjoyed it. he sat me up and told me training will now begin this is my last chance and am i sure this is what i want. he pulled a piece of paper out of a draw. It was a contract...... very quick and basic but i signed it saying he now owned me and i will be obedient in my training. he stapled the nude picture i sent him originally to it. Kissed me very passionately and told me thats the only sign of affection i will get till my training is complete

he led me on all 4s out of the back door , through the porch and into the garden. i wasnt allowed to get up and he led me to a door at the back of his garage.

XXX pic...
login to view

it was a dark room but soon as the lights come on it was a nice set up, he said this is the training room pig, you wont be allowed back in the house until your training is complete. I replied yes sir.

He led me on the lead to the middle of the room was a workbench he bent over it and tied my wirsts and ankles to the legs of the bench and placed a gag in me.

I could hear him rustling in some draws and stood behind me and felt a gentle probing on my anus.... it pushed my open , i never felt anything like this but i grunted but told to shut up and take the plug

he started caning my bottom, i was told i would receive 6 strikes of the cane for each sexual partner i had and double for the bareback one, i took my lashes and my bum cheeks were stinging.

he rubbed them gently and pushed the plug back in a bit , i enjoyed the plug being in it felt good. he started to work on my nipples and giving me some verbal abuse. Im a gay pig / faggot / slut / whore ..... he stood in front of me and got his cock out. it wasnt the same as the one in the glory hole it was thicker but not as long. plus cut!

i know you like sucking cock slut you had a shot earlier but you need a seed in your tummy... he pulled the gag out and pushed his fingers in my mouth and stuck his cock in till i gagged.... he face fucked me for ages till he cum... he held me tight on it and made sure every drop went down my throat.

GOOD PIG GOOD .......

Thats more cum in you.... thats 12 more lashes.... he stood behind me but i squeeled .... dont make me gag you again take them like the pig you are.

I was silent as the next 11 hit my ample arse.

he took his time for some time, playing wity toys in my ass. trying new toys, what i could take, what i couldnt... i was still tied to the workbench and my cock throbbing in the steel ring.

he did some cbt work on me pulling and stretching my balls till they hurt. i couldnt move i just had to take it.

after a short period he untied me, bought me my clothes and told me to get dressed.

I was told all of what happened today has been on video and i will be expected to return Saturday afternoon at a time he will tell me . i replied yes sir and i left via the gate , got in my car and sat down.... OUCH my ass was on fire

XXX pic...
login to view
By *asperJ  (M)  over a year ago

Very, very sexy story. xxx

XXX pic...
login to view

Saturday rolled round, i woke up so excited and the boxers i slept in full of precum and a throbbing erection at the thought of what will happen today, i got showered and ready, eager to await this instructions.

I didnt have to wait long, i was told to make sure im shaved and smooth still. and arrive prompt at 12pm at the door to the training room.

i was so excited i think i was early! i parked on the drive and went round to the door, a sign on the door said "STRIP PIG" so i did as i was told, i got naked and the slight breeze made me feel cold, after a few minutes he come up the path with the colar and lead which were placed tight around me, a cheeky slap on my bum and he led me into his playroom.

it had changed a slight bit the workbench was to one side and a large cross was on the rear wall, i was led to this cross and turned to face him, tied into the big X position. i was so hard he slapped it, told you pig we would sort this. a ball gag was added and a hood so i couldnt see anything.

Next thing was the most intense pain i felt, i think it was a cane on the head of my penis ouch it hurt but he laughed. eventually my erection disappeared but i had marks all over my thighs and cock it was burning. he rubbed some cream in to help... and untied me from the cross.

my lead was tied up to a point on the wall and i was made to get on all 4s, master got that cock out again the gag was removed and i was told to open up my mouth and he pissed right in there, it went everywhere he told me to drink but i couldnt it went all over me , my face the floor. he wasnt happy with this and i was told to turn around and my bottom was lashed very hard with the cane and the gag replaced.

i was sore all over, my body tingling from the punishment and wet from his urine, i was wondering what next..... whats going to happen. i was left tied up with the leash tied to the wall for what seemed ages. he had vanished into the house for a bit but he returned again with that lovely thick cock out, he came behind me and put me into a doggy position and teased my hole probing me gently while pushing lubricant into me getting me ready, i was eager to take his cock in me i couldnt wait..... finally he pushed it in and fucked me slow and deep pushing it all in, i loved it i wanted more but he cum loads in me...... i felt so used and abused it was great

he untied me , led me out in the garden, washed me off with the hose and told me to go away

By *rEdd  (M)  over a year ago

Great story

XXX pic...
login to view
By *avidh12345  (M)  over a year ago

Really horny!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish I could find this

This sounds great, wish I could find a dom for something very similar. Need proper training

XXX pic...
login to view

few days passed , i not heard from him. felt used / abused. He got what he wanted and discarded me, I decided to send him a text saying hi, didnt get a response for a while which made me feel worse but got back "pigs only reply when spoken too" i decided not to reply.

next day i got a message asking what i was going to do this weekend, my parents were away i was having some mates over on the friday night for a drink and chill out. he responded perfect get them to leave about 11pm. send me your address i would like to use you at home.

my mates were over, we had some drinks i was nice and relaxed, they left and i got ready for him to arrive. I had to strip off get on my knees by front door totally naked with my hands on my head.

soon after he arrived, he laughed at my pathetic hard cock .. he was carrying a small holdall i was wondering if he was planning on staying the night and using me all night. he had a colar and a leash in his hand which promptly went tight around my neck and he led me around the downstairs of the house, into the living room where the discarded beer cans were. he sat down and pulled me across is knee. he slapped my bottom firmly and repeated until it was stinging and very red.

Show me your room pig..... i had to go up the stairs on all 4s he was giving my balls a light slap and bottom a grab as i went up. Going to fuck you in your bed pig.... is it the first fuck you had in it.. sheepishly replied yes sir.

i led him to my room where he got me on the single bed, on my back laying strait. he tied the leash around my metal headboard. And then he went to the toilet. he came back .... he had something in his hand, he put the lamp on next to the bed. These your mums underwear pig? i said yes sir, good they was in the wash basket, looks like she is a cum hungry whore like you.... now open up

he pushed his fingers to the bottom of my jaw and pushed the soiled underwear into my mouth, hope you can tastes daddies spunk on them pig. He got his holdall and restrained me properly. leaving my arse exposed for him to do as he wished.

he had several toys. some were quite big, one was green and quite long. he started putting lube on it. he pushed it against my bum and i just lay there letting him insert it .... he was gentle to start then i was struggling so he was fucking me with it. it wasnt painful but i could feel it

after a while he got on his knees , got naked and lined his big thick cock against me, he told me i was to be bred like the pig i am......... i loved it when he cum in me he pulled the soiled knickers from my mouth and stuck his cock in my mouth it was covered in juice and cum it felt wrong but i liked it.

he wanked my cock till i cum and wiped it up with the knickers before putting them in the wash basket with strict instructions not to remove them.

He paddled my arse after calling me a gay faggot and i am a bred bitch under his ownership................. he will notify me soon of our next meet

he untied me and left me feeling used , abused and humiliated.

XXX pic...
login to view

the weekend passed, was nice having a day with a very sore bottom from being used by my owner. i did as i was told and hopefully he would still want to use me.

The monday i went back to college i was honoured to get a text from him asking if i can meet him at lunchtime. I replied of course sir.

He picked me up in his car and we drove out to a remote woodland not too far away, my mind was getting curious and i was getting turned on. We chatted about general life as we got to a small car park and he said i needed to get out. he come round to my side of the car told me to strip off and he put the collar and leash on. Handcuffed my hands behind my back and led me into the woods. It was nice and quiet and we found a large tree where he tied me to.

out come a weird metal device with a small padlock on it, i was told that i cannot keep my erections under control and he cant risk me playing without his consent so i am to be put in chastity till he feels i am fit to be released. He put this device on it and put the key on his car key ring. ordered to my knees where i was then presented with his firm cock again and face fucked till he shot down my throat

we got back to the car and was some other cars parked there i was so scared of being spotted naked in public!!

round the back of his car was a tow hitch, i was ordered on my knees and he put the leash on the tow hitch. I couldnt see anyone then heard talking and laughing. i looked round he was talking to another guy about mid 50s , grey hair, they walked towards me

The stranger said oh yes i like a big round arse to use ..... he dropped his jeans , put a condom on and got on his knees behind me.... the stranger fucked me till he cum and master watching

my body was pushed in the mud as they took turns it was a bit cold and wet, but after master got me up and let me get dressed. we got back in the car and drove back.

During the car journey he told me i am expected to service his friends at his command i am to obey and if i dont please them then i will face the consequences. I just looked at the floor with a quiet " yes sir "

he dropped me back at the college gates, told me to go back in and get on with my day and await my next summons.

XXX pic...
login to view

walking around with this lump of metal on was scary. could anyone tell ? hear the padlock knocking against the rest?? what if i need a pee at a urinal and anyone see it? omg how am i going to pee!!

at break i went to the toilet locked myself in a cubicle studying this thing decided to sit down and it went ok, i was quite surprised, after a few hours i didnt even notice i had it on.

I got home and i had a message from him ordering me onto cam , i chatted on cam and had to show him it was still on. he was pleased i was being obedient and im to wait further instruction.

4 days later i needed to cum so bad !! my brain was in overdrive just begging to be used and release. But nothing from master ..... 9 days i had it on before he invited me to his ! thought great it can come off

I went to his house and done the usual routine of stripping off, he studied it and said good boy but can see you have lots of cum to release if your a good boy today we will relieve you before we put it back on.

Into his garage / dungeon i was tied up over the bench again, my bottom spanked and punished before some larger toys to try get me to open up, he wasnt happy with my progress i should be able to take bigger by now, this ment another caning!!! it was brutal and hard i was screaming into my gag...... he tried again but i couldnt open up

im not happy pig, you should be more accomodating to my needs, he untied me and ungagged me. it hurts sir..... he slapped me accross the face DO NOT SPEAK OUT OF TURN PIG...... thats it get on the floor and stick that ass up in the air....

I did as he said he took hold of my balls and gave them a massive squeeze.... you asked for this you faggot pig.... he took the big dildo lined it up on my ass and pushed hard and firm... i yelled out ... SHUT UP PIG TAKE IT and it was in.....

your useless pig but well done

he tied me up and left me, said he was off to prepare dinner for us

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tsuptoyou  (M)  over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm more please

*obbyab By *obbyab  (M)  over a year ago

Wow that was so horny. Want that to happen to me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *kaemma   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

So horny,wish it could be me,can not wait for the next instalment.

XXX pic...
login to view

i lay there feeling used, my bum was pounding as i felt like it was stretched beyond repair, it was sore but a nice kind of sore

my colar with still tight around my neck and i couldnt move far so just lay there eager to wank as i still had all that load in me to release but i couldnt !! that damn metal thing just stopped me.

after a while , he come got me and took me to the main house, he had made a nice dinner for us and was on the table, he took the chastity device off and i felt so relieved, he started wanking my cock it didnt take long i shot all over a plate of this nice dinner he made, and he made me eat it all.

we chatted a while just general small talk, he took the collar off and led me upstairs to his bed got me on all 4s and fucked me hard and deep till he cum in me, rammed my mouth open and stuck his cock down my throat. it tasted so nice

he let me relax a bit before getting a decent size plug and putting it in me, i was told i had to wear it and return the following night he isnt happy with my progress so this should help. If i struggle next time to take what he requires then a over night visit will be required

part of me wanted that but part of me was scared , i was put back in chastity, told to get dressed and dismissed

the drive home was interesting, every bump pushed that plug a bit deeper and pulled on my used anus and turned me on even more,

XXX pic...
login to view
By *IGUYCOV  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Really enjoying this

XXX pic...
login to view
By *odystocking   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Cant wait for the next instalment I'm so horny and hard

By *r83  (M)  over a year ago

Fantastic story! Makes me jealous!

Rock hard reading this xx

Willing sub looking for Dom

XXX pic...
login to view
By *azza95  (M)  over a year ago

So hard reading this, you are very lucky!!

XXX pic...
login to view

Got home and was scared my parents would notice if I was walking funny due to the large rubber thing sticking up my arse

I slept well but was horny all night thinking about what he would do , I had a couple of texts asking if I was ok and if it was still in . I had to go on skype and prove it was before I went to sleep and when I woke up

I went to school for the morning and was so horny yet starting to ache with this thing in me ! I wanted to take it out but I was being trained to be an obedient sub

He summoned for me about 2pm which I was a little late due to traffic but he said he understood. Unfortunately I had to be caned for each minute I was late . It was very firm

I was bent over the coffee table . Stripped naked and he teased the plug . Remeber yesterday boi you need to be more accommodating . He removed the plug and tied me down and inserted a ball gag

He put lots of lube on my hole , working in a finger or 2. He left the room and returned with what I could feel was a large dildo

Now boi this is the test

I did struggle , he worked it in and in till I couldn’t take any more , grunting into my gag and he retired

Well boi I was expecting better but you did ok , we need to train this hole better so maybe you stay the night and we work on it

I agreed and I was untied , led upstairs where he put me on the bed and fucked me till he cum in me . Another slightly bigger plug was inserted , I was dressed in a maids outfit and given some chores to do for the rest of the evening

XXX pic...
login to view

Well I wasn’t much for the cd life but the outfit fitted , a wig and some make up he put on me it was ok , my balls kept slipping out the g string tho but he put a leather cuff around them which helped

Was fun he would come check on me , cheeky slap on the bum or grope it was horny

He did take some pictures which he said would be for his use if I was naughty and disobeyed him .

I was mortified what would he do , I just looked at the floor and nodded with a yes sir

Couple hours later he was in the lounge and called me “ boi “ come here

Hhe had some graphic fisting porn on the tv , this is what you will be slut , I will get my hand right up your man pussy and you will be mine under stand

Yes sir I replied

Your a fat useless faggot , no one wants to fuck you but old men boi , you understand

Yes sir

He made me worship his cock while he watched the porn , bend over the table bitch

He held me down , pulled the plug out and was very rough with me , I could feel him easing into me , open up faggot he said

It was rough but then he went wow I’m in

He had his fist in me , he moved it back and forth then I shot cum all over

See faggot I knew you would like it , few more strokes he pulled out , made me lick my cum up and finish my chores

My hole was on fire

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustme4you  (M)  over a year ago

Love this whole series cant wait for the next update

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ATRIOTS  (M)  over a year ago

Here here so fucking horny

XXX pic...
login to view

My anus felt like it was was going to explode it was sore , used and abused but I liked the dirty feeling

My chores were complete and he inspected my work , I received some pretty firm strokes of his cane where we wasn’t happy with my work but I took it

He made me dinner and we had a normal chat , he asked if I was enjoying it , I nodded and replied “ yes sir “ he smiled and said rhectraining is working.

After dinner he left me in the spare room , it been a long day he said try have a power nap and rest. I lay on the bed , ran my hand behind me and touched my anus see if it felt normal !! Luckily it did and I managed to get some sleep

He come in a hour or so later , all dressed in black leather and his cock ok display in a nice pouch I was very impressed . He sat on the edge of the bed and said if I get showered he has some friends coming over and I need to serve drinks and do as I’m told

Yes sir and I got to it

Went down stairs in his nice big lounge was 6 guys sitting around smoking , having a drink and a laugh all wearing the same kind of fetish wear . I was introduced to the group but I was just naked apart from my collar and could see them all looking at me

I served drinks and just sat quietly on the floor in the corner as they chatted , seemed pretty boring to start till onecthe gentleman got up , I need a piss .... took a lead and atta hex it to my collar . My master just looked at me and nodded

I didn’t know what to expect but he led me to the bathroom told me to get in the bath and lay down . He unzipped and it wasn’t small but it soon showered me in urine head to toe ... he was joined by another guy they laughed as they soaked me in pee

They tied the lead to the bath handle said I better wait to dry off but all of them seemed to be coming and going every 15/30 mins

Master come in and hosed me off with the shower , led me into the spare room . Lead tied around the head board and I was tied so my bum was facing in the air . He gave it a firm slap and told not to disappoint

They took turns on me one after the other , it was incredibly sore after the abuse it already taken

Couple stayed around to watch the others finish or take seconds I just took it

Couple hours later I was untied , master led me back downstairs tied back to the coffee table ..... remeber one your first punishments for being a fag ? Well you just took several loads in your hole boi and this needs to be corrected

I nodded and bit down as I received several firm strikes of his cane

We slept in the same bed that night , I woke up and my ass cheeks were on fire and my slut hole truely ruined . Master inspected me and said he was happy . We relaxed for a while before he released me .... in Chastity to go back home

XXX pic...
login to view
By *kaemma   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

You lucky whore, many like me wish it was them.

By *aul vercobrix  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Are you still put in chastity? I guess it was quite uncommon back in 2002

XXX pic...
login to view

Not seen him in about 5:6 years but I have my own chastity now

XXX pic...
login to view

I didn’t hear from him for a few days I was so horny but couldn’t do anything so I messaged him

I got a message back saying he had a family emergency but he would remove the chastity to let me wank .

He picked me up in his car and drove me out to the woods . Stripped me naked and fucked me over the bonnet of his car which I loved , he spanked me a bit and removed the device

He watched me wank till I cum and I promised to be a good sub till he returned

I was being good till about a week later I was in a shop in town and I caught eyes with vine of the men who used me in the group , he smiled at me and I got all shy trying not to look

He come over and said hi , we had a small chat and asked if I wanted to get a drink, thought why not let’s go

Was a quiet mid week afternoon he took me to a known gay bar which I had never been too , some more small talk and then we got down to what we both wanted ...... sex

We both thought it was a good idea to go to his , it wasn’t far we were horny and soon as we arrived we were naked and kissing in the hall

He led me upstairs tied my wrists to the bed , stuck a plug in me and gave me a thrashing he teased me with his cock near my mouth , it was nice and thick

He looked down , remeber it from the cafe glory hole slut ???

I started to suck as it grew in size in my mouth forcing me to gag but he pulled my head right into it deep throating me

He got a video camera out set it up on the side , spread my legs and inched his cock towards my slut hole

I gasped as he went all in and starting to trust in me building up to grunts as he pounded hard leading to him exploding inside me

He pulled out and edged up the bed sticking it in my mouth , I tried to resist but he knew I couldn’t move

I was untied and went for a shower , we chatted and I left agreeing we should do it again

I got home thinking I’ve cheated on my master but it was so horny having 2 older dom men use me ... maybe they can join forces soon I was thinking

Couple hours later the phone rang , it was master calling me a dirty pig obviously my training wasn’t complete and he will deal with me later and hung up

Thank you i love reading these and my cock so hard too xx

XXX pic...
login to view

Time last nearly a week with little contact until I got told a time to arrive at his

A text telling me meet at his playroom strip naked and wait

Was cold out but I did as he said , a short wait he come from the house over and opened the door . Get in pig now

He pushed me against the bench telling me to bend over and he caned me so hard calling me a useless fag pig and u have been so disobedient I will now be punished

I said sorry sir but got it’s too late as he put the gag on me

I was tied down and a plug pushed in me , you dirty pig being bred without my permission . You will receive 30 lashes of y cane then we will decide

I took all 30 it was agony , I was trying to get away but I couldn’t .

My bum was on fire , he pulled the plug out

Look at this slut hole .... pathetic

He pushed the plug back in and put me in chastity , i wanted him to fuck me hard but he told me to get dressed I’m not worthy of his cock

I said yes sir , I got dressed and he led me to the house . Was a lovely slim lad tied up in the lounge . Kneel down slut and he dropped his trousers

Why would I fuck a useless disobedient fat pig when I can have this obedient boy ???

He fucked him hard and it was horny then he cum and told me to lick the cum dripping ass and clean his cock

I did my duties but he dismissed me till further instructions

XXX pic...
login to view

nearly a week passed , no contact with my master i was in chastity and my balls wanting to explode. i couldnt even get an erection it hurt so much

i was at college and i got a text from him saying soon i will get a message. i must obey do not reply to this message.

very strange i thought but i did as i was told , my mind was curious what was going on i kept checking my phone and nothing. i got home and shortly after i got a text with a basic address and 7pm.

I showered and douched myself and planned my route to make sure im on time. it wasnt a long drive but my mind racing as it was totally the other direction to masters.

I parked up about 6.45 just down the road from the address. it was a nice area with a few houses and i couldnt see much going on. i could see the house and it looked quiet. all the curtains drawn and just a car on the driveway.

I waited a few minutes before walking up to the door, my legs shaking and i nervously pressed the doorbell. Nothing happened it felt like it took eternity to see movement behind the door. It unlocked and a gentleman answered the door quite big build and looked at me..... "boi come in"

he ushered me into the living room, you can strip off there i wont be a minute. i took my clothes off and just stood there, he was in jeans and a no top on. " you know why your here dont you?" i shook my head.

it was explained to me my master didnt want me anymore and he was to try me out and see if he liked me, he had the key for my chastity and if i deserved it i would be unlocked if not it would be passed onto the next master

he looked over me , touched me and had a good grope. "lean forward" he stuck his finger up my bum i groaned as it hurt a little. he just said nice.

i was moved to my knees and he undid his jeans , i was greeted with a nice long thick hard cock... " im sure you know what to do " , i sucked him and deepthroated it the best i could trying to please him , good pig i was told

he put a colar on me and a leash and led my upstairs. he tied me to bed on my back face up my legs apart but spread. he went through my wallet and videod my driving license and said my name to the camera. he set the camera up and knelt between my thighs. I am now going to breed him like the gay faggot pig he is.

i took the fucking deep in me, he said he was quite pleased and i must return at same time tomorrow

Look forward to the next instalment

XXX pic...
login to view

i left i felt quite good , he knew what he was doing but i was looking forward to returning.

next day he text me saying not to be late and i arrived prompt and no shaking this time, he answered the door and ushered me into the lounge to strip off, the video camera was set up again.

He came in with a small workbench thing, bend over this and he tied me down to it.

i could hear him behind me. repeated my name saying i was bred yesterday and will now be punished. i took several lashes of the cane saying thankyou after each one. he gently plugged me and untied me, stood me up and took off the chastity i went rock hard..... he barely wanked me and i exploded which he caught in a cup

you can drink this later boi

i got on all 4s and he was pulling and pushing the plug , you want my cock again dont you boi

yes please sir

he moved me infront of the camera .... all 4s and fucked me firm and hard .... i loved it i was groaning as he probed deep in me, he was bigger than my last master and really filled me with hot cum right in me.... he pulled out... clean me up boi

we were both hot and sweaty...... he said its serious time now

he introduced himself, we spoke for about a hour about life and general bits of our sexual preferences , he seemed nice he did admit he wanted to fist me i sheepishly said i would like to try it again , he said lets go upstairs and get comfy.

he put me on the bed, on my side and i hitched my legs up , i had been fisted once before but it was rushed he said he would ease me in. he covered me in lube, ok boi you ready i nodded and i could feel him push against me.

it went in it felt like it was going forever. good he said just relax as he moved in and out of me. he pulled all the way out then went back in... i loved it , deeper i asked ..... he pushed a bit more and i groaned loud .... he got faster and moving in and out of me ...... he rolled me on my back and pushed my legs back and it was the big one it went right in ...... OMG it felt amazing he wanked my cock with the other hand and i cum all over myself

enjoy that?? he said, i was so satisfied.

he was hard again and slipped in me but i felt so loose i couldnt really feel him pumping me but he had a massive orgasm !!

I think were going to get on well he said, we will have a weekend session this weekend and i will put you through a series of punishments and see if i want to own you, we will sign a contract on sunday.

Lovely, that got me hard

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eightonpa1   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I hope your new master is happy with you & you get/got to sign the contract. I am one happy Master reading your story. I hope one day my subs will be happy to post their stories on their journies to become subs. Master K

What a fantastic read, wish I could find something like this.

XXX pic...
login to view

the day finally came, we didn't have any contact in between meets it was very quiet, no big chats he just text me the time to arrive at his.

I drove there and made sure i was on time, he came out and met me. he gave me a parking permit as i needed it to be overnight, first i knew of stopping over but i just nodded and he said come in soon as you put it in your car boi.

i went in his house, it was nice and tidy he ordered me to strip off . put my hands on my head and he got a camera. he took some photos of me naked. asked me to turn around and bend over . pull my cheeks apart.... he took more photos

not been with anyone since our last meet have you boi i heard your a cock slut, no sir ... he said good and pushed his finger into my anus... i grunted as he pushed. he asked why i never been circumcised as he pulled my foreskin right back hard cover my throbbing cock, i dont know sir.... he grabbed my cock hard, if you become my boi we will have to arrange that ot be done OK he said sternly . yes sir whatever sir wants

Good boi

he led me by pulling my cock to the sofa, he put a ball gag in my mouth sat me down and tied my wrists and ankles together slightly spreading my knees.... as you are not circumcised and a dirty boi im going to have to punish your genitals boi.... its going to hurt but you have a gag on so no one will care

he started tieing some paracord around each nut they started to throb strait away and he was flicking them and laughing....... see your still hard boi means you like this.... i started to get uncomfortable and squirm as he did more like add pegs to them and play with my shaft. he got a sounding rod out and asked me to take a deep breath and he slowly pushed it down my pee hole it was intense feeling but i liked it

he was teasing them forever, you need to cum dont you boi... i nodded

TOUGH

he grabbed my cock so hard i started to loose my erection, he managed to get a chastity cage on me and started undoing the cord... they were thorbbing and a bit swollen. He put a weighed cuff around them which felt like agony him man handling them into place.

He undone my ankles and pushed my legs right back, NOW boi lets look at this slutty fuck hole you have , good it looks un abused we need to change that dont we i am going to stretch it open so we can see what a little faggot bitch you are..... maybe later we can get some more cocks in you and have you open for all.

he pushed hard back on my legs my knees were near my ears and my wrists pulled through the middle. hold that position boi

i tried my best but the sofa wasnt the most supportive , he came back with some lube

HA pathetic boi your are useless arent you no wonder your a faggot for old men

he covered my hole in lube and started pushing his fingers in and out of me and eventually had his fist in me , talking dirty to me as he probed my hole open

we played for a while my cock was thorbbing locked in a cage and he stood up and got his out it was very hard and veiney he held it in his hand and pushed it in me.... he pumped away in me till he cum

GOOD BOI now lets get you some chores to do

XXX pic...
login to view

master let me stand up, my legs were weak but all i could feel was my balls throbbing , i was still gagged and my jaw ached ,

you done ok boi you are a faggot slut and need to know your place and soon as everyone knows this you will be rewarded with a master to take care of your needs.

he untied my wrists, it felt good having a bit of movement and slowly undone the gag. I need you to go upstairs and lay on the bed face up boi

i went up and the bed was partially stripped down with towels on it. he took more photographs of me and close up of my chastity encased cock. he put his camera on a tripod aiming at me

i was told to listen carefully.

You (MY NAME) clearly read out , has been bred by myself twice in a week to make sure he is a homosexual bottom slut. He has visited under his own will after being trained by another master in which he disrespected him by having anal intercourse with another man with out permission. I was told to correct the slut in which i have by means of corporal punishment and humiliation.

"Slave is this true?"

Yes Sir i replied

"Slave state your name and date of birth for the camera please"

I replied to the question

"Slave if i take you under my ownership you will be submitting to my desires and needs to make sure you become an obedient bottom do you understand"

" yes sir i understand"

Slave i have 6 trials for you which will be put on this video and if satisfactory you will be awarded a contract to be my permanent and only slave , do you agree to this slave

" Yes sir i do"

he turned the camera off, he kissed me hard on the lips and said lets begin slave

XXX pic...
login to view

Test 1

Master told me to follow him into the bathroom, he got me on my knees and placed the camera in the corner.

Boi i am your master this is your first test i need you to open your mouth and accept my urine as your only source of fluid and drink every drop that enters your mouth.

I slowly opened my mouth very nervously, he took his cock and aimed at me, the first few seconds went on my chest and side of my face but he hit the mouth and i got maybe half a mouthful,

" Swallow"

i nervously gulped the very warm piss down ..... i nearly bought it back up

Good boi test passed

Test 2

Boi this cock has been in your ass earlier and has cum hard inside you, i needs cleaning i want you to use your mouth to clean it .....

He edged towards me and rubbed it around my mouth good boi he was telling me suck it hard , lick it thats it good

he pulled out and ran his fingers around my anus and fed my the remainder of his dripping cum from me,

Excellent boi your doing well you filthy pig

he turned the camera off and told me to get up, get a glass of water from downstairs and have a minute , when ready come back.

First bit of compassion he really showed me, i went downstairs into the kitchen and got a glass from the side, went to the sink and in there was the biggest black dildo i have ever seen..... with a massive butt plug in the shape of a rocket or missile . i didnt pay any attention but made my way back up...

he was in the bedroom, lay on the bed boi face down, Refreshed boi he asked.... I replied yes thankyou sir....

Did you see in the sink? Yes sir i replied

Well you can guess what the next test will involve dont you, I nodded with a yes sir

he grinned and sternly told me to lay in a star and tied my wrists and ankles down so i was a big X in the middle of the bed

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eefer  (M)  over a year ago

I would love this to happen to me soon

XXX pic...
login to view

Test 3

he tightened the restraints i couldnt really move much, he gave a firm slap on my bottom before leaving the room, i could hear him go downstairs for a while and come back and reset the camera tripod up, looking over my shoulder i could see it in the corner of the room aiming right at me.

he put the plug on the bedside table... standing up it looked massive it was taller than the right guard deodorant next to it by a long shot ... he held the dildo in his hand lubing the shaft, i heard the camera beeb as he sat next to me

boi this is where most fail my tests...... you have been opened up by me before but i need to see if you can take it hard deep inside you to please me.. he ran his fingers inside my anus it felt nice as he just gently pushed them in

he applied alot of lube.... " FACE DOWN BOI"

i tried to relax as i felt the thick rubber head rest on my bum cheeks, such a fat faggot i cant get to your pussy boi.... He pushed a pillow under me to arch me up. it hurt a bit as it tugged on my limbs and my hard cock bent into it

" thats better.... look at it ... pathethic "

i felt the head and he told me to take a deep breath.... it didnt hurt to start felt quite nice as he eased it in but it got deeper and the grunting started urgh... urgh ....

good boi if you have had enough to say grapefruit and i release you .....I was ok iwas starting to relax

Good good fag.... excellent were nearly there.......

few minutes later it was in !! i felt so full .. " you better hold that in boi" i tried but it was sliding out put he firmly pushed it back in hard

arghh... it was really testing me ... i was told ot breathe as he moved it in and out pushing hard against me

after a while he pulled out and put it in the bathroom, i was sore but i could feel my anus throbbing hard

Now the big test boi,

I looked over my shoulder as he took the plug he sat between my legs.... Last chance boi do you want to release? No sir i replied

Face down

he held it against me, i was expecting him to ease in but he seemed to ram it in till i got to the stopper.... FFUCCCCC K i yelled out.... No swearing boi and slapped my bum cheek, i whimpered a bit it was so painful

You like that dont you boi

Yes sir i do

Good faggot

he left me there for a few minutes i got used to it. it felt heavy but nice, after about 10 minutes he untied me and told me to stand up.....

i could feel it in me..... good boi were ready for the next test now lets go

XXX pic...
login to view

the camera went off for a while, we chatted.... he was pleased i did well with the dildo he had so many fail at that but most the anal work is done now

it was starting to get dark though , we got on well just chatting about normal things i was naked and he passed me some clothes to put on, it was like a PE kit, shorts that were quite tight and bright white and a t shirt , some socks and i could wear my trainers.

i started to think oh god im not going out.... he was getting keys and wallet and bits... Come on get in the car

i looked down the street he pushed me out the door, Dont be shy boi

we walked a little bit down the street to his car and i got in the passenger side , We drove a decent distance, talking along the way but each bump that plug was tugging and pushing me it was uncomfortable.

he was laughing saying it will be out soon

We was quite remote woodland area we pulled into a clearing and was a few parked cars.... Now boi come here

he placed a collar around my neck and a leash " time to go for a walk" , WHAT IN PUBLIC ???

we got out the car and moved into the woodlands i could see some people in the distance, i was panicking as we got closer i was trailing a slight bit behind him but he tugged on it , Come on dont be shy

as we got closer was a few men around like a bird watching hut, they all looked at master and it was obvious they knew each other, was 4 men all middle age

master lead me inside the little hut , get on your knees boi

each took turns face fucking me and using my mouth . 2 blew strait down my throat and the other 2 over my face, i wasnt allowed to wipe it up but it was all on the camera . i felt so direct and used

one looked at him and asked is it in, he nodded and tugged my collar and ushered me to bend over.... my shorts were pulled down and they could see it....

2 left, but the others hung around, one stood aside me and one behind, one tugged the plug but i grunted... he pulled it firmly and it slid out but i made the biggest groan ever !! they laughed...

the one behind me was teasing his hard cock near me, he was the biggest from the face fucking and he pushed it in me ..... he started pumping and pumping ..... go on mick they said go for it .... He let out a big HUUGGGGGHHHHH and i felt his load in me

he pulled his jeans up and left...... the other had a good grope and a finger while master just watched .... he left shortly after

Good boi master said your doing well at this. he put the plug in the back.... wiped me up and said lets go back for your 5th trial

i was exhausted

XXX pic...
login to view

we was quiet walking back to the car was no one about really , we got close and master stopped.... get on your knees boi

i got down and he unzipped... stuck his cock firmly in my mouth and let out a huge amount of pee..... i couldnt cope and it started coming out all down my t shirt.. he pushed me back and showered me in it.... he had the camera on laughing but i was soaked

Piss yourself boi

i couldnt !! he started gently kicking me in the balls .... come on or it gets harder

nope nothing i was trying to force

WACK a big kick

i started rolling around but he pushed me open.... PISS YOURSELF BOI

i got some composure and let it out wasnt a massive amount but yep... he laughed and turned the camera off

lets get back

got in the car and he made me sit on a plastic sheet! we didnt talk much but we got back parked up and went back in the house

Upstairs bedroom strip off naked face up boi

got the piss soaked clothes off and did as he said, i was tired and wondering if every meet was like this i was sore all over

he came up and said we got one test left in the morning but were finished today.... he took me in his mouth and i had the most intense orgasm i exploded so much !

we chilled out that night, we had normal sex with each other and slept in the same bed it was quite nice, that was my fifth trial to be there over night luckily it was the easiest !!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ubman7273  (M)  over a year ago

I would love to be a guys sub slave

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tockylad  (M)  over a year ago

So hot

XXX pic...
login to view

I woke up quite refreshed i had a nice sleep in the same bed as him, he got a few gropes in during the night i noticed.

he made us breakfast. we was both naked and it was quite nice. over breakfast he asked if im ready for the final test. it wont be long till we start but eat up we will be going a while.

we finished and he said lets go out in the garden, he had a nice garden very well looked after and some nice big shrubs so the neighbours couldnt see in too much... he ushered me towards a shed at the back with a big lawn in the front

get on all 4s boy and stick your bum in the air.... i did as i was told i trust him. he want towards the shed and come back with a long garden hose, he said breathe in and he stuck the tip in and pushed it in a bit, it wasnt the most comfortable i had been in, wondering what was going to happen then all of a sudden a stream of cold water rushed up inside me... i jumped but he pushed the pipe in further.... HOLD STILL and more went in.... i was struggling i didnt like it but he had me pinned on the floor holding the pipe in

i let out a big grunt and he pulled the pipe out ... HOLD IT BOY... HOLD IT

i couldnt my stomach felt like i would explode , i couldnt anymore and it burst out

You filthy pig he said in my ear... the pipe went back in .... YOU WILL HOLD IT !! more cold water went in and i tried to hold it.... stand up he demanded after a while.... hands on your head....

i did as i was told but this was hurting now.... i need you clean boy for your final test.... DO YOU UNDERSTAND.... i nodded and a quiet yes sir come out

he let me release in a corner and he hosed me off and threw a towel at me

come in the house when your dry boy... and he walked off

So horny

OMG!!!! I really want a Master after reading this.

XXX pic...
login to view

i went in the house, it was getting a bit cold . he came upto me and checked me over and made sure i was totally hairless .... are you sure you want your final test boi. I replied quickly with yes sir

the next session has no safe word, you ok with this? Yes sir i replied

Good boi , you will be rewarded if you pass but i think you will enjoy it

he placed a ball gag in my mouth and tied my hands together. i started getting hard, he hit it hard and said NO but it didn't work. he went and got a clamp that fitted tight around me which helped and a cuff around my balls which was very tight

he led me into the living room, was a large padded bench in the middle and some seats around, his camera was out and he got me bent over and tied my ankles to the legs. he took duct tape and pulled my bum cheeks apart , i got a few light slaps while he was there.

the doorbell went, my heart racing incase they looked through the window and saw me !! i could hear talking and footsteps coming up the hallway, they were stood behind me

here is the pig my master said

i couldnt move but could feel someone behind me , he dropped his trousers and ran his fingers in me , they were big and made me groan... his deep voice said shut up pig.... I felt the tip of a condom pushing on me and he entered me .... few minutes later he cum, pulled out and left

my master come back, good boi im going out now but you will have some visitors come and use your pig hole..... you will take what they give you and i will be back soon.

He left me there i was shaking , scared and exposed.

after a while i started thinking he was teasing me / mind games and no one will turn up. i was wrong i heard the door go and 2 men come in, one each end i didnt really see their faces but were quite young maybe a bit older than me, they took turns behind laughing and humiliating me.... they put their used condoms by my head !

more time past but still nervous and shaking .... i was so horny i needed to cum bad! about 20 more minutes past i heard another guy arrive . the others jut wanted to fuck and go but he was behind me for ages... touching me , groping away.... he undone my legs and stood me up

nice older guy , very large build pulled my hair back told me im his fucktoy and i must obey.... i nodded

he pushed me onto my knees and pulled my gag out... he bent over the sofa and told me to lick his anus... it was quite nice he seemed to like it !! he stood up and then told me to lay on my back... he started pulling my balls it hurt then he gave them a firm squeeze which made me wince and try escape but he squeezed harder i let out please stop.... but he didnt it got tighter

he let go and punched my balls i yelled in agony ... and curled up in a ball... OPEN YOUR LEGS

i slowly did as he said and he put his foot on them... OBEY OR I KICK

i nodded

he moved the bench and put me on my back and hog tied me face up........ he lubed his hand up.... i knew what was coming.....

XXX pic...
login to view

this big bear was now kneeling behind me moved the camera so it had a good view.... i couldnt move

i dont want to hear a sound ok boi or we torture those balls more

yes sir....

he pushed my legs back.... take a deep breath

he pushed his hand up me i let out a big groan it stretched me right open , he grabbed my balls with his other hand... QUIET but now both hurt

he moved in and out but i shot a big load... you dirty boy he pulled out used his hand that was in me to pick it up and feed it to me...

he stuck his hand back up me but i groaned even more

well you need to be be punished boi if you cant take that

he dragged me and moved me so my ass was in the air... he took a cane and wacked me hard ... the more i seemed to groan / grunt / yelp he harder he went but it stopped i felt red roar

he fucked me hard and grabbed my ass.... he cum and left like the rest..

I lay on the sofa exhausted, naked and thorbbing all over... my balls hurt the most i could feel them swelling and in pain

then the door went again!!! no more i cant

this old guy come in must of been 70 plus , he said oh someone untied you! he smiled and seemed nice

he sat next to me, oh dear you look worn out , gently touched my balls ... these look sore you ok

I smiled i will be fine i replied.

good , he stripped off and asked me to suck him, he had a nice cock i did till it got nice and hard he grew to be very nice size....

he pulled out asked me to hitch my legs up he lined up and stuck it in me bareback... he was very gentle ... he pumped me " u like old cock dont u " i smiled i liked him... i just nodded as i enjoyed it

he cum in me seemed a big load he pulled out and stood up

clean my cock now.... i got on my knees took it in my mouth licking up his cum and he grabbed my head and pushed his cock down my throat and pissed ! i gagged and it come out everywhere

he said thanks , got up and left....

i lay down again i needed a sleep!! it had been 3 hours now !!

Wow I would absolutely love that to happen to me, I would try to be the best and most obediant slave I could possibly be, and with good training Im sure I could be...

Willing sub for Dom

XXX pic...
login to view
By *martarse69  (M)  over a year ago

Mmmm, would luv a Dom master xx

XXX pic...
login to view

master had finally returned i was worn out, he looked pleased but then sternly said who untied you!

i had some minor marks on my wrists and ankles from the ropes and a few hand marks on my bottom. he had a good look over me, Good good he was saying you was well used " yes sir" was my reply

Excellent he slipped a finger up my bum.... oh good you are used and wiped it over my lips after he pulled it out.

go shower boi and get dressed your done for today. I will review your testing information and get back to you when i can. You wont contact me till i contact you.

I went and showered as i was getting dry he come in, oh one more thing boi and held a chastity device up. I was made to stand with my hands on my head as he fitted it. good boi now see yourself out and i will talk to you soon

i got home i was worn out, my mother asking where i been all day i couldnt exactly say could i ! but i went to my room and got ready for bed, i was exhausted. i put some shorts on and looked at the metal device around my cock in the mirror. no idea when it was coming off

Everyday i went to college i had to urinate in a cubicle so no one could see me locked in a cage or risk seeing it. But a week went passed and i was so horny my balls were throbbing, each time i got hard it hurt a little. No contact still from him!

Few more days passed i started to panic if it could ever come off ! or has he forgot about me !!

next day i was chatting online to a guy i been chatting to for a while but never actually met, he was alot older (in his 60s) and i was worried, he lived about 90 mins away but said he would come and try ease my mind about being locked away.

We agreed to meet in a secluded area near to mine, i showed up and he was waiting and we greeted each other like we known each other for years. We sat in the front of his car and he started to strip my bottoms off, my balls were huge from near 2 weeks build up. He laughed said it was on there good and tight not coming off without either going to A&E which i wasnt going to do but my teenage erections wouldnt stop.

he had a idea and said come with me, we went to a clearing and a large log was laying down he said bend over that and he came up behind me... started to massage my prostate and jesus i cum so hard!! i shot loads i was shaking i said thanks but he was slipping his cock into me it felt so good i wanted it bad so pushed back onto it so it all went in !! he cum too and he took me home, said if the master doesnt contact me he will see if he can remove it at his but wait a few more days.

i agreed and left him to go home, and the waiting started over again!

XXX pic...
login to view

I just shot loads after reading that I can't wait to the next instalment

XXX pic...
login to view

just under 3 weeks past before master text me back... i was so relieved when i was at college and got that text summoning me to his house at 6pm that night!

it was a cold winters night but i had some strict instructions on what to wear, i had to go buy some white briefs 3 sizes too small which i did.... I got home then had to try squeeze into them i wasnt the smallest build but managed to get in them and keep my caged cock inside

i arrived just before 6pm, it was pitch black down the street and as i walked towards his house he was on the door step waiting. He had a nice smile on his face dressed all in dark, he let me in and patted me on the bum, welcome my slave he said

he told me to strip off in the hallway, it was a bit cold, he grabbed my genitals , good your still locked and no signs of messing with my lock " no sir" but god i thought about pulling it off he put a collar on me and a lead , ordered me to get on all 4s and follow him which i did

he took me to his bed and unlocked my cage and my cock sprung out, he laughed but hit the head and said NOT YET boi, he lifted my legs back running his unlubed finger in and out.... Oh good boi you have been a good slave. i didnt come clean about my meet with the older man but i just happy that cage was off... he gently tugged on my very hard cock and in a few minutes i blew loads which he caught up with a plastic beaker... good boi he kept milking my cock till i was empty !! felt so good

he flipped me over and got my ass up in the air, i took a caning and a belting , it hurt alot but i didnt care !! he stuck a decent size plug up me and then led me back downstairs

we spoke about my role for ages and what is expected of me and agreed a regular meeting time and days for me to serve which suited us both and if i broke them then i would be punished. the rest we would take but i required much more training he said

we continued to play for a couple more hours before putting the cage back on and sending me back home

XXX pic...
login to view

More please soon

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 52 weeks ago

well it was my day to serve, i woke up excited my cage still on tight and holding me in chastity for master. i was very horny! i went to college i was finishing at 12.30 to go to master and serve.

I sat in the common room with my friends could feel my genitals wanting to burst out and have my slutty bottom stretched open for my master, i fantasised about him coming into school and doing it over the table in front of everyone.

I kept checking my phone for a text from him, got to about 11.30 and finally he text me with strict instructions.

no polite how are you just a list of instructions. Go home strip naked and wait my call.

i did exactly as i was told, i was home alone naked playing on my playstation waiting, about half hour passed i got a text IM OUTSIDE , i looked out the landing window there was his car and him standing beside it, i ran down and hid behind the door as i opened it, he pushed it open so anyone passing would see naked me

well boy you alone for how long? be about 5pm sir ..... Could he told me to take him to my room... he looked around and made me lay face up and inspected me, getting a few hairs here boi we will solve that, i want you hairless UNDERSTAND !

I replied yes sir as he grabbed them tight, he pulled his nice thick cock out and told me to hang my head over the edge of the bed, he edged towards me and slid it down my throat, he started fucking my mouth but i was gagging... he held me down and thrusted harder only pulling out momentarily to let me gasp for air before it went back in.... SUCK YOU PIG

i was trying but i was getting dizzy couldnt breathe he pulled out and slapped my accross the face swallow my cock pig and rammed it right in till i gagged bad

i was squirming but he punched my in the balls each time forcing me to stay still, but soon i felt him go tight and blew right down my throat i didnt even swallow it was shot down

he got off told me to get on the floor, better pig now you got a belly of cum he asked i nodded yes sir , your such a faggot he called me and pushed me to bend over the bed and gave me a spanking very firm and hard till i was red and stinging......

he undone my cage and let my cock out, he slowly wanked it getting me close then stopping, did this a few times i nearly shot then stop !! he put the cage back on but i begged to cum he said no not yet......

he was using my nipples and put clamps on which bit down hard, started to hurt then applied 2 to my scrotum, which was starting to hurt and swell in its cage.....

i was bursting to cum, he asked me what will i do to cum ? i didnt know i was leaking pre cum all over..... Go on boy tell me

I just said " sir i will do whatever you want im your slut"

Great answer my boy, he kissed me right on the lips passionately, I see your learning he said, i am going to push you to your limit now it might hurt a slight bit but you will be allowed to cum when i say ...... now get on all 4s for me and stick your fat faggot ass up in the air

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 52 weeks ago

i bent over and did what my master said, he quickly threw some clothes on and went to his car, i quickly checked the time thinking we might get caught and use my safe word if i had to, i heard him coming back so got back on all 4s and my bum in the air

he straddled over me and put a ball gag firmly in my mouth, whispered in my ear that no safe words and pulled the gag tight i could feel it between my teeth and the taste of rubber. He grabbed my hands and tied them at the base of my back pushing my head down feeling the heat come off the radiator

a thick metal bar went between my thighs he manipulated me into place placing the thick leather cuffs around my thighs holding them about 2feet apart yet im still sitting proud..... he reached under me and played with me i was rock hard but felt like a band being slid over my cock and SNAP i grunted as it snapped hard around my shaft , he laughed and massaged my balls so they were nice and supple.

I had the thorbbing pain in my cock i couldnt think of anything else but the a firm WACK from a foot and i shot forward hitting my head on the radiator before falling on my side... everything hurt ... ALOT,

get back up, i couldnt roll it hurt so he moved me back my legs still apart he got me in position and WACK again.... i cried out but my scream was muffled in my gag , i tried falling down but he held me up sternly saying no if i fall i get another BUT WACK i got one anyway trying to hold my position

stop moving

WACK , i managed to this time but the pain was intense and everything was thorbbing badly

Now lets work that slut hole he insisted

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ubman7273  (M) 52 weeks ago

More please hot as hell

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 50 weeks ago

i lay there i could feel the band cutting off the circulation to my genitals it was thorbbing but i could only wimper into my gag

he slowly caressed my bum cheeks , slowly teasing his finger in to me, it felt nice i got a few slaps on the bottom to keep me guessing i could feel something hard pushing against my hole it was really big but i could feel the head push inside me as i grunted but it seemed to go on forever !! he told me i was a good boi and he left it in

finally took the band off and i felt the blood flow and he furiously wanked me till i cum feeling that huge toy in me

he took the toy out i felt relieved it was out and he moved me towards my bed still tied up and the bar holding my legs apart, it was awkward but he moved me

Giving me a firm spanking to both cheeks i was getting used to it now it just was a sting , i could see him in the corner of my eye rock hard and he was gently wanking it , i felt him mount me and slip it in, he thrusted slow and pushing it deep , he was right on top of me pushing it all the way in, felt so nice and him calling me names and lots of verbal abuse i was soon hard under the weight of both of us and i couldnt touch it!!

the thrusts got harder and we was both enjoying it getting louder and louder, he pulled my gag off and i was begging harder and harder , thankyou daddy more !! cum in me daddy !!

we was going at it hard and harder we didn't notice the time or hear the front door ........ i heard a creaky floorboard followed by

WHAT THE HELL

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

Next instalment please so horny wish it would happen to me ????????

XXX pic...
login to view

CRAP we both panicked he pulled out and stood there , time seemed to stand still then he dashed to get his clothes on the floor beside us , luckily he still had socks on !

i muttered a a a aunt julie while he was trying to undo all the restraints..... It it its

dont stop because of me she said and left the room...... he said thats weird and held me i just took it quietly he didnt take long. I Best go he said quickly got his stuff including picking his large dildo up off the floor and his restraints .... i put some clothes on and made the uneasy journey down stairs.

Master left quickly barely said a word to me , i was shaking as i walked towards the kitchen where i could hear aunt julie

i just popped these flowers for your step mum (her sister) i was looking at the floor, she said dont worry its our little secret , he is a lot older than you though i hope your being careful .. i just nodded

and the size of that dildo its not your first is it ......... i didn't know what to say just still shaking and scared!

She told me to go clean up my room and take a shower she will leave me to it.

i did all of that and life went on as normal , my step mum , dad, sisters all come home later that day and know one knew what had gone on. i even wiped the mark on the carpet where i shot my cum with him playing with me.

Next day i text master saying all OK and she said she would keep her secret. i just got back OK Boi , i replied see you Saturday as arranged ... and got back no leave it a couple of weeks i will contact you.

Thought great i am now going to be left alone and horny all the time ! i enjoyed meeting him regular and feeling owned by him.

Later that day i was just about finishing college when i got a text from Aunt Julie, i never really got texts from her only stuff like happy birthday and messages for my step mum or bits like that. Was a friendly " Are you ok sweetie? X "

i replied with a simple yes thanks i hope your ok , thanks for yesterday , we had a light conversation over a few messages then that message sprung up and my heart dropped and i started to panic as i read it

" I always thought you was a faggot slut "

i didn't reply.... i was worried a friend would look over my shoulder as i read it so i dashed to the toilet reading it over and over in a cubicle, The next message came through

" Dont be shy now "

what do i put back ? , I didn't know i sat there and just put YES

hows your bum it looked very red yesterday, nearly as red as your face as i caught you

" yes its sore but getting back thanks, will be our secret wont it ?"

" of course dont worry ive seen it all at my age, i think we need to talk , i know your nearly finished so come on your way home i will put the kettle on "

i replied saying i would come there, i didn't have anything else on so thought why not cant be any more embarrassing.

Wasn't really close to that side of the family, was my step mum and they wasn't that close, Julie was a bit older than her and got the impression very opinionated with her and they clashed but she did make me laugh at family occasions.

I made it round, they had a nice house. didn't have children but it was very smart inside and big. I went inside she was her useful cheerful self, Martin (her husband) wont be back for a couple of hours lets have a chat, we Sat in her conservatory and she poured me some wine, even though i was only 17 she said its ok , she asked about my college and stuff before moving onto what we both knew we was here to talk about the incident yesterday

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lifffy  (M) 50 weeks ago

Mmm what a good read x

XXX pic...
login to view

Julie itched a bit closer, put her hand on my knee are you gay or bi dear? she asked i didnt really reply she said its ok you can talk to me.... i said i been with a girl too but i prefer being told what to do, she said ahhh ok your very submissive then

I told her about my first meet and what we did , she seemed impressed i left some of the more kinky stuff out didn't want her thinking im a weird one or anything.

then she said , Have you tried cross dressing? no i replied , she was a large lady but she looked at me said i think your a 16, lets go upstairs and try some stuff on,

i wasnt sure what was going on but we went to her spare room and she asked me to strip off, she started putting some lingerie and a dress out, what you think to martin she asked,

Ermm he is alright , i like him... No she replied what you think to HIM, well he was early 50s stocky build and quite muscular very my type i said yeah he is nice looking, she replied he is quite large too which i like !! she said she was like me and likes a large toy or cock ! i didn't know what to say

i started getting hard, see she said you like it ! but your knickers wont go over that lay back sweetie, she started wanking my cock while i looked at her ample chest... you like them ?? she got them out and rubbed them over my cock and i shot loads!! see !! you do like it ! now lets get dressed and you can keep my little secret

i quite liked it , it felt nice on . She said it suited me...... Now the secret ... martin has a thing for this type of thing, he has a stressful job how about you offer him ablowjob when he comes in, dont worry i told him about yesterday......

i didnt know what to say she was blowing my mind , she put some lipstick on me and did some make up, i had no idea and we went back downstairs. a little while later his car come on the drive and he walked in, all 6ft 3 of him filled a doorway, he saw me and smiled , wow he said you look different,

Julie said i had a surprise for him, go get comfy in the lounge and i will be in shortly, She patted me on the bum go on sweetie you will be great, i went in nervously and he was there it was out and ready, so i got on my knees and started on him

he grew quick and big, he pushed my head down a bit so i gagged but he was liking it,

he looked over there was julie in lingerie lubing up a large strap on , come on stick that bum out as she knelt behind me she tugged my panties down and lined up i felt the head push against me

he said go on bitch take it then i am going to fuck you and make you my slut, they roasted me for a bit before he pushed me off his cock get on our back pull your legs back , i did as i was told his thick cock got buried deep in side me and he pumped me till he shot inside me...... he climbed off and asked julie if she wanted seconds..... she said i want him!

they both stood up, her town now mate.... take her upstairs and have a good time , she took me by the wrist and led me up where we both got naked and he watched me fuck her , her big boobs were jiggling all over and i really cum hard !! he disapeared shortly after as we lay there.......

So then you going to be our sex slave then ? she asked

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

love this get so hard reading it

By *uddsguy83   premium paying member (M) 50 weeks ago

Wow so horny this is

*o-one special By *o-one special   profile verified by photo (M) 50 weeks ago

I like the way this is turning

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

enjoyed reading this story. thank you _ocksy xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *IKETP  (M) 47 weeks ago

Hi, just read these tales and loved them, please say your gonna write more for our pleasure, please. Mike

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 46 weeks ago

The next couple of days were quiet i had the odd text off my aunt making sure i kept our secret and she will arrange something soon.

My master text me once he thought the air had cleared and demanded i visit that evening.

I went over he stripped me naked and asked what i thought about what happened being exposed as a faggot slut, I told him the truth. He got rock hard pinned me down told me to old my bum cheeks apart and he fucked me hard and deep til he shot a huge load in me

I need to be punished as i didnt ask permission, he took me into his spare room where what looked like a workbench was located. it was a timber frame with shackles on it . he ushered me towards it, i was tied bent over my wrists and ankles tied down tight. You are a slut you need to be punished for being a slut.

I could see in the large mirror he was holding a paddle. a firm Wack to the buttocks i screamed out it was that hard..... it stung i couldnt move ... WACK another hard slap , Thats for the two people you had without permission. I OWN YOU do you understand

yes sir i whimpered ... WACK sorry boi WACK i was crying a bit , You need to understand you are my property he said stearnly WACK, who owns you he shouted you do sir you do sir i said quickly before i got another belt with the paddle

I breed you , and i own you WACK , i just felt my bum on fire it was just hurting all the time.

im going to leave you here to think about what you have done.

My joints started to ache after a while but master came back, so you like to wear ladies underwear lets stick some nice red ones to match that red bum.

he undone my ankles and slipped them on, laughing at me, placed a colar on my neck and a leash and led me up, i saw myself in the mirror, shaved groin with the sissy underwear on, he said to me " you look pathethic"

handcuffs were placed on me and my ankles shackled together like i was a prisoner, come on faggot lets go and he tugged on the lead

he led me down the stairs, slowly it was hard to move with my ankles restricted , we got downstairs he put a jacket over me and said lets get in the car......... i got in the passenger seat hopefully no one saw me!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antsbilad  (M) 46 weeks ago

Wow this is such a horny thread! Rock hard reading it.

*rad55 By *rad55   profile verified by photo (M) 46 weeks ago

A great read.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lorybucket  (M) 45 weeks ago

Horny as fuck!please go on

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 44 weeks ago

we seemed to drive a while, we only had some general chit chat nothing naughty.... He was cheerful and made me think what he had planned.

A little while later we pulled up on a small housing estate , on a driveway were here. We got out the car i was barely covered as we walked to the front door.

He gently knocked and was greeted by a mature CD , i was shocked it was first time i actually ever seen one, they greeted each other and we went inside, So this is my doll to dress up then he said to my master

Yep he been a bit naughty so lets dress him up! my master left said cya later... This guy was nice and friendly we had a chat and we took me into his bedroom, got some outfits for me to wear and a bright red wig with long curly hair! there you go that will suit you, lets get some make up to match !!

i had lingerie on, and a long dress , he showed me how to walk in heels, it wasnt really my thing but my master wanted it so i had to do it or risk punishment,

little while later i we was both dressed up ready, Master and another guy returned and said we looked good we all got in his car and went to a private club not far away.

Was a mixture of men and CD inside, a few people playing with each other, i stayed close to master but noticed a few slight gropes of my bum... i was getting a bit excited worried it would show on my dress

Master dissapeared with a younger CD who was very attractive i thought, i was at the bar area alone and a guy came upto me, said he would like to get me out that dress, wasnt my type.... i didnt really say much and then he wispered in my ear.... thats not a request its a order whilst holding my wrist tightly

By *uddsguy83   premium paying member (M) 42 weeks ago

Horny cant wait for more details

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

Great story so far, need more very horny. Made me cum.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 41 weeks ago

He led me into a side room it was dark but a small table in there which he led me towards , undone my dress so it fell to the floor and bent me over securing my legs and wrists

He gently applied some lube and I could feel the top of his cock / condom resting on the edge of my anus

He gently pushed in , it was quite big but a few slaps of my bum to distract me the strokes got longer and harder . Some guys watched then some made me suck them , first guy cum then another started I couldn’t do anything this one held my head down , then this cock was shoved in my mouth I gagged but he didn’t pull out , you dirty bitch ..... was my uncle

My uncle went third on me fucked me really hard telling me my aunt will love to here this !!!

He untied me and went into the bar area where my master was , I introduced my uncle and we was talking . Home time came I got dressed and we walked back to the car , felt horny beingvin public but we didn’t see anyone

Got back to masters he said he was pleased with me and being his slut . He locked me in chastity and sent me home dressed back in my man clothes

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 41 weeks ago

Next day at college all I could think about was the club and my uncle using me got to lunch I popped my aunt a quick text , got a reply to come over after

I rushed there hoping he was there and give me a good pounding ! He wasn’t was just her

We sat in the kitchen she made me tell her about the cocks I took , she told me that I am becoming a proper gay little sub but I had her mans cock so I should take hers

Missed me on the cheek come on , I stripped down naked , she loved the cage on me . Got me on the bed legs up while harnessing her strap on

This is my biggest she told me , it was black she had 2 hands on it guiding it near me , she lined up and pushed my legs back it went in deep , her big belly was pushing down on my legs and body I couldn’t move she was enjoying it

Little while later my uncle came in “ opened him up for me ? “ I was glad to see him taking his jeans off and stick it in bare

She masterbsted while he fucked me and shot in me

We lay there exhausted and she played with the edge of my cock in the cage but I still cum

She looked at him , you got that guys number she asked . Yes he said got it last night . Good , I wonder if we can trade for his slave

Good idea he said I will text him

My aunt got me some towels and let me shower , cooked me some dinner and it was like nothing happened

Then a knock at a door , my uncle greeted him , I could hear my masters voice

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 40 weeks ago

uncle welcommed him in, i didn't know what was going on but they was talking like they knew each other for ages, laughing and joking, till he introduced my aunt .... oh and of course you know the boi

he smiled at me, You ok boi, Thinking to my self oh no he will tell me i didnt have permission... what was going on, He handed my uncle a CD/DVD here you go mate he said,

oooo lets go watch this, and he ushered us into their nice big lounge, My aunt held my arm and made me sit next to her, the gents had a large chair each, the dvd started one the first meets i had with him, my big fat bum getting spanked , used , abused and it went on throughout our meetings and my tests we had.... i was getting embarrassed,

At the group test when he left me alone my aunt said wow look at him, i bet that hurt and they all chuckled as i got fucked by it........ we was getting near the end and my aunt said i think you should give your master a blow job to thank him..... master was unzipping and i moved over

they both watched me suck him with great interest, Go on take him... my uncle lifted me up a bit and pulled my jeans down.... started probing me then i was being proper roasted

my aunt watched ... GOOD boys thats it give it to him, my uncle cum first right in me..... master pushed me off they swapped ends and my uncle stuck his dirty cock in my mouth was alot of grunting as he pounded me hard and shot another load in me

They all laughed and a few sighs of relief, master said im done with this pig slut if you want him have him, i was totally confused, i thought he liked me !

aunt got him a towel and he cleaned himself up, my uncle said keep in touch we will have some fun, master replied of course, i got a couple other subs we can bring in too have a good party.... my aunt said great lets have a proper orgy and they laughed

Master slapped me on the bum, behave pig see you soon

he left , i am naked in the lounge what the hell just happened ! my aunt said pop your panties back on we will get you home

XXX pic...
login to view
By *appybiuk   profile verified by photo (M) 40 weeks ago

Having a Master is something I long for. Taking me to his friends for them to use me in anyway they like at his command. Great.

XXX pic...
login to view

my uncle dropped me off home, it wasn't far. he said he will tell my parents he will offer me some part time work at his engineering company, he said he will get me hours and it wont affect my college but come saturday morning about 10 he will get me started.

Cya then he said, and i got out the car. I was so excited i had so much fun with a bum full and belly full !! being used by two men was great and even better being watched and humiliated.

I had a text the following morning from my old master, saying if i wanted some fun with him to just text and i can go round, was relief as i felt like he just disposed of me, I replied i would like that and it was left at that, we did have occasional fun every few weeks at his over the next couple of years

Saturday came round, my parents told me have fun at work, was quite happy with me , i went along in my jeans and t shirt like normal , It was only other side of town so i biked there easily, I saw my uncles car outside , pressed the buzzer and i was let in,

He smiled as he greeted me and showed me round and what i would be doing, nothing complicated a bit of office work and sorting out some bits on the engineering floor. he said he would get some of the guys to teach me some bits too which i liked. We went back up to his office. Passed me some new overalls, better wear these, was nice and new, got me a locker and we sorted out hours i could work. He said i would be doing extra bits out of my normal contract which made my cock twitch!!!!

XXX pic...
login to view

he told me to just strip down to my underwear and wear these over the top, its alot easier / cooler in the warm environment.

he set me some tasks to get me going and i met a few of the guys there and it was a nice work environment, It was a saturday so they worked till 12, he told me to come up at 12 and we will have a see how i get on

I finished my shift and went up to his office, the rest was leaving but he was happy with my performance, and we set up a rota for me to come in not to effect my college work. He looked out the window and waved at the ground floor below, everyone had gone.

A guy a bit older than me was still there, he said its all locked up and done,

Good he said, He looked at me , take your overalls off, I turned to go down to the staff room " no boi here" , the other guy was taking his off revealing some ladies underwear

he sat back in his chair and his cock was out, big and throbbing, Come on you two both suck me.....

We both shared his cock both licking the shaft and playing it was so hot !!

he stood up took the other and had him over the desk till he cum, Go on boi lick that up !! i did as a i was told and rimmed the other guy it was so nice

Good job you two can go now

We went to the changing room, didnt know what to say to each other, he said your the new lad then?? we introduced each other and got changed , i left the building and went home and had the best wank i ever had!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *samshardi   profile verified by photo (M) 40 weeks ago

Do you find any time for a day job?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 37 weeks ago

My next shift I was in the office my aunt was there . She passed me some lingerie . Go stick that on and wear it under your overalls now go be a good boi

I saw the other lad we made brief eye contact then after the shift to my uncles office . You know the drill.... we was both wearing the same , my aunt was there , and got me to bend over the small table , the other lad lined up behind me and fucked me ! Wow it was good he shot into a condom and he told him he can go now

My uncle was standing I could see his bulge in his trousers , come on hitch up , I got on my back and pulled my legs back .... he was bare and using the lube from the last fuck ! He pushed in deep as I groaned he laughed and got harder and faster till he cum in me

Get on the floor he demanded ... I got down and he shoved his cock in my mouth gag you piece of shit come on

I was gagging on it couldn’t keep it in my mouth ! Don’t make me punish you faggot

He pushed me off ,turned me round and held me down ,’taunt oassed him a cane and wack !! Really hard

You are a slave you do as your told

Wack again I cried out saying sorry

Wack

I took 18 strikes !! Get cleaned up pig and come to the house at 7pm you need to learn your lesson

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 32 weeks ago

I went to the house as normal my uncle answered the door and patted my bottom as I walked in , come upstairs

He followed me up to the spare room where they seemexto play , asi got near the door he led me to the bathroom , in here first boi

Strip off as he was fumbling around in the cabinet , bend over stick your arse up , he ran the hot water and used a douche on me , use the toilet clean up and come to the room

I did , I could hear voices as I came out naked , I opened the door to the large spare bedroom with 5 nice men standing around naked , my uncle came upto me and started putting a chastity cage on me then took me by the arm to the bed and stuck my in doggy position , a couple the others helped him as the tied my wrists behind my back and tied my ankles , they knew what they was doing and took turns on me , used condoms being thrown into the bin to my side , tapping my uncle on the shoulder and leaving

Your such a slut pig !! Look at you !! My arse as sore , he came up behind me and did me bareback he shot a huge kid in me , left me there when he finished

I felt so bad I couldn’t really move but I was getting stuff so managed to fall on my side and get a bit more comfy

Felt like ages passed but my aunt came back she sat beside me , stroking my bum cheek , you need to learn to obey better slave ok , I nodded and said sorry

She undone the chastity slowly wanked my cock hard and started sucking me till I nearly came but she stopped , no slut you don’t and put the device back on

It was agony I was going to explode , she pushed my bum cheeks apart and could feel her fingers explore me , my shexsaid they ruined you didn’t they !! It was very sore and I didn’t like it then all of a sudden I jolted she laughed and said there is your prostate , she had most her hand in me now and omg I cum so loud and hard it just flowed out the device

She untied me and sent me for a shower , I came out to my clothes all neatly pressed and I could go home

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 32 weeks ago

My aunt text me a couple days later saying not to come to work they are busy and have a client inspection , she will talk soon

Weeks went past with no word from them , god I done something wrong , then one day came home from college I went in the house my aunt is there chatting to my mum she gave me a sneaky smile , my mum popped out the room while we did the social small talk , she put her hand on my thigh said to come to hers at 8pm

Great I was so excited !!!! I couldn’t contain myself I shaved all my over and made myself look best I could

I got there early wasn’t his carWhich wasn’t unusual I got close and got a text saying just come in she is in the conservatory

She apologised , told me they had split up and he won’t be around she would appreciate if I didn’t mention any of our on goings to anyone or anything about work , I’m not to go near the office , it sounded scary

She poured me some wine and sat me down asked how her little slave was and who’s cock I been sucking

, told her none as I was trying be a good slave and not get punished . She hugged me and pulled me into her ample chest let’s fix that !! She grabbed a laptop and we went on a site and set me a profile up !! I was curious and she took a couple of pictures and wrote it all out , then we had a search ! I got a message from a nice guy and within a hour she is watching tv and I’m playing with him upstairs !!!

He left and she wanted all the details , it was fun ! She then started to get turned on and told me she wanted to fuck me too ! She went and got her large strap on and I took it !!! All of it !!!! I couldn’t get enough

Moshe told me I could have guys here whenever I wanted she just wanted to know

Then me turning into a slut started properly

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eefer  (M) 32 weeks ago

Love it always a good read

XXX pic...
login to view
By *IKETP  (M) 31 weeks ago

Well done _ocksy, brilliant as always, more, more.

mich.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 29 weeks ago

Over a few weeks I was getting a good group of regular men coming over and playing , it was fun having my own little room and I could play and have sex with them in privacy . I had my own key so could come and go as I needed

I had a no show , sat in the kitchen and she came home , she gave me a hug and a kiss it’s ok sweetie , I got a idea . We got in her car and went to a cottage site

Go on I will wait

Nervously approached the well known toilets and started to take a pee at a urinal , a big guy followed me in went into the stall dropped his jeans and left the door ajar , I went in and he just looked down he was rock hard so I got on my knees and sucked and sucked till he blew loads in my mouth ! Was lots of it , he wiped his cock over my face , pulled his jeans up and lef

I stood up had wet knees on my jeans , was about to wipe my face and another guy came in and looked at me ... ummm my turn he said .... did exactly the same with him !

Finally managed to get out , “ enjoy that “ my aunt said , I nodded and she dropped me off at home

She asked if I couldn’t go by for a couple weeks she had some friends staying but she would take me to the toilets if I needed , I seemed to be ok concentrating on my college work , chatting to mostly older men online and meeting at theirs . Then I had a message come in from someone trying to act Dom but he was 18 and local !! I was intrigued by him and he had a lovely cock I couldn’t stop looking at !!

We started chatting that afternoon online

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 24 weeks ago

After a few chats the young guy invited me over as his parents were out ! We started playing but he wasn’t as good as the older men , he went on me like a rampant rabbit and fucked hard and fast !!!

I told my aunt and she wanted to watch , he was bi and liked her I had to watch him go on her then he made me suck him but it wasn’t working we didn’t gel so it didn’t move much further

It was summer the cottage was always occupied by police , aunt was busy I wasn’t having much luck , I had to go visit loads of university places so I was so horny all the time

Finally I was on a site and a older Dom guy messaged me telling me I needed spanking and correction , I was horny so agreed To meet him ! Like my first was strict instructions to obey and I had to meet him in city centre

I was told what to wear nothing outrageous just jeans and white plain t shirt. Which I did . Even down to my underwear was specified

Meet at 1pm go into boots and get a drink and a carrier bag , face boots and hold it in my left hand

Got to about 10 past and I’m thinking I been had by a time waster and about to leave when a gentleman stood next to me about 6ft 3 , stocky and deep voice hello boi I been watching you see if you would wait well done .

I liked the look of him he was in his 60s , retired and well dressed we went to the seating area it was busy but we was talking and he was nice . He popped a smaller bag in my boots bag . Go toilets and use these

I headed to the toilet and looked inside was a small plug and a cock ring ! No lube tho so I went in a cubicle and sucked and licked the plug to make it went and gently slipped it right in. Wasn’t big but it went in , applied the ring and went back

All ok he asked , yes thanks I replied .... he firmly said DADDY you address me as that , 2 guys on next table looked at laughed I just looked at the floor embarrassed

He smiled , let’s go to my car

We walked off and he tapped my bum in public , I kept looking around . We got to his car and he said we can go to his if I want . Just said yes daddy let’s go

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orthantsnewsub  (M) 24 weeks ago

Very horny, only had 1 dom before but need to submit agaon

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 23 weeks ago

We drove for a while having a laugh and a joke talking about random things, he asked if I had to rush back and I had to be home about 10pm so he said fine we can deal with that but you need correction you under stand that don’t you

I just nodded

He sternly said sorry ??

Yes daddy I replied quickly , good lad and he patted my knee

Pulled onto his driveway , right you go in that door strip off naked and wait for me

It was a door into his garage , it was kinda lit by the window overlooking a nice garden , typical garage with a small table I placed my clothes on

It was drafty and a bit chilly but I waited a while till I heard the door into his house unlock and he stood in the doorway in leather looking very sexy with A bulging front pouch

Well look at you , fat useless faggot cum dump aren’t you ! Come in here

He put a collar and lead on me and a ball gag , leading me thro the house to a bathroom , get on all 4s pig , I did but he yanked the lead down so I got down , a few gentle smacks on my bum as he put some latex gloves on

He gently took the plug out and lubed my hole and slid a finger in then 2 , mmmm this had been used well pig

He stood up and wacked me firm with a belt , I screamed into my gag ! Quiet pig

A blindfold went on , I could hear him behind me whistling away , next thing a gentle probe of my bum it felt like the small plug went back in but then all of a sudden cold water ran in me , he was urging me to take it , and rubbing my stomach keep going he said , it started to cramp , I grunted in my gag and he pulled out

Sit on toilet pig .... he guided me to the toilet and did my stuff , he ushered me into position and did it again

I was cleaned down and the leash got pulled , up you go pig ! And I was led along a corridor and into a warm room

I was held over a bed my ankles tied and wrists behind my back

Spent along time of being belted , caned and hit accords my bum and thighs it was hurting so much and stinging my eyes were watering I couldn’t see or say anything

After what felt like a eternity he gently rubbed them and said I done well , he pulled the blindfold off and dropped his pouch and released this lovely thick cock all shaved ....

I’m going to fuck you pig , he undone my gag and pushed it in my mouth it was thick and I gagged , he laughed and pulled out a bit before pushing it back in , good pig good

The gag went back in and he stood behind me , moving my bum into a better position and gently pushed deep in me and got harder and faster before he blew a huge load !!

He pulled out and untied me , gave me a towel and showed me the shower , I had a shower and got dry my bum was burning but he took me back to the bedroom and applied a lot of cream to it said it will help we will be doing this often

He took me to another room was pure white , told me to stand hands on my head and a real smart camera was set up . He took pics of me front and back then one me bent over showing my hole ....

He said for his use and we will see how I take my punishments if I return , I nodded yes daddy

He kissed me passionate and said let’s go , took me home and as we got close he parked up , opened the glove box and inside was a decent sized plug and chastity cage

Get your cock out pig , he put the cage on me and put the key in his pocket !

When I summon you , you plug yourself and meet me here understand pig

Yesdsddy

I got out the car and walked home

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 21 weeks ago

We exchanged texts for a few days sending me requests and orders to complete he asked if I will stay with him Friday night I agreed he told me to come about 8pm and he will take me back the next day

Told my aunt about it she made me show her the cage , it was on tight I couldn’t get hard or anything ! Just pee !! She laughed and agreed to drive and drop me off

I put the plug in that afternoon about half hour before she collected me , she was hitting bumps in the road it made it go even deeper , eventually I got there she said be safe and watched me go in

Master was there in His fetish wear looking great he stripped me and got me a pvc pair of pants and s vest which was tight , we played in the house and he teased my caged cock , my balls were full I needed to cum bad he could tell and he just squeezed hard till I squirmed

It got tighter and tighter , I tried to pull away ... no pig and tighter he went ... I couldn’t take it and used our safe word but he didn’t , I begged and begged till he stopped

They throbbed but he wacked my bum hard , disappointing pig and walked away

I held them oh god they hurt i can still remeber nowc, he came back with a ball gag and fitted i tigbt and spat on my face ... all 4s face the wall pig now

He wrapped a band tight around my balls and kept mypvc pants out the way could feel him behind me then wack kicked me so i fell down screaming into the gag my balls my balls i was thinking

Bsck up pig

Wack again i went down but he pulled my hands behind my back and hand cuffed me ! Get here pig

Wack wack wack 3 smaller kicks to them i wss crying it hurt so much , know your place pig stay on all 4s dont dare stand up

I couldnt i hurt too much , he stuck tv on to watch football and i ess his footstool

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 18 weeks ago

I was getting cramp in my legs and parts of me was still stinging from his punishment he barely spoke to me just if I wasn’t there

Was a loud knock at the door , then he said get the door ! I was naked !!! I tried to cover my modesty but he used the cane and said no

I opened the door another guy stepped in and called him , in here he said the slut will get you a drink

He didn’t acknowledge me other than said a beer would be good and master nodded at me.

I went in the kitchen got them 2 beers , master lifted his leg and I got back in my position, they was talking small talk and nothing about me was strange . Football finished and his friend said could do with a blow , master lifted his leg and tapped me ! Go on your good at it

I went over unzipped him and started on his cock while they chatted , master came up behind me and stuck his cock right near my ass and slid in !! I was being roasted , his friend said is he tight ?? Master pulled out and turned me around and I rode the guy till he cum and master then took his turn

His friend left and master said I can get dressed and f”off

I did that and felt so used !! I got home , got in the shower for ages . Got a text saying Mid week football 8pm don’t be late

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M) 18 weeks ago

Wonderful story, not really my scene but still got me going. Well done!!

XXX pic...
login to view

Wasn’t long till the day came I got a polite text saying he will pick me up at 6.30 , I knew the procedure and I met him round the corner from my house

We laughed and joked about the football and was very friendly , he was very quiet when we was out in public . We stopped at a Tesco metro not far from his said I need you to go in and buy a cucumber , condoms and lube !

Omg it was embarrasing picking it up and going to the till , this lad about 20 just smirking at me . I put them in a bag and went to his car

He was laughing said bet you loved it and grabbed my cock ! See I was right

Wasn’t far to his but he said bring the bag boi ! We went inside he pinned me against the wall kissing me and was a lot of passion and I could feel his hard cock press against me

He pushed my tracksuit bottoms down and my cock flew out an he started sucking me wow it was amazing he came back up and kissed me more grabbing my bum and turning me round , he grabbed the lube out the bag ripped open the box and twisting the top , he was tight against me kissing me , pulling my cock hard and fast. He pushed me forward a bit and felt him go deep inside me and pumped me hard and fast till he cum

Wow it was good he kissed me some more asked me to go strip off and go in bathroom

I did as I was told , he got me on all 4s my ass was full of cum but he gave me a enema to flush me out it felt so nice

Time was getting on and his friend from the other day arrived with a younger lad , bit older than me . Nice build and did the same stripped him and used him as a footstool

Nothing was said about us , me and the other lad wasn’t facing each other they just talked about general stuff and the game

Got near the end of a very slow match and They pushed us together and swapped bois

We went in spare room me and this guy .... he was very strict

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 18 weeks ago

Fuck that got me hard.

By *ornytoppboro  (M) 18 weeks ago

So hard reading this ??

XXX pic...
login to view

Could hear the headboard in the other room and groaning ! I was pushed over the bed , he held me with one hand , sounds like they having fun , he pushed his finger deep in my ass I yelled out ! He laughed said it’s ok your nice and empty for me !

He carried on holding me down , you liked this the other day I could feel cold lube being pushed around my hole before the tip of his cock gently squeezing in ! Ooo it was thick he was giving me lots of verbal calling me a slut and faggot I loved being used again so quick by another man

He pulled out and told me to stay there . He started pushing this what felt like a ball in my ass but was a plug it was lifting me onto my toes I kept saying stop but he said relax relax , urghhh I kept grunting , then the door opened my master held me down straddling my back then I just felt full

It’s in ! They both laughed , make him walk now ! I could feel the weight of it it was heavy and walking was uncomfortable ! Master left leaving me with him

He pushed me on my knees and made me worship his cock for a bit , before I was put in a humbler for his amusement

A collar was put on me and led out the room , the other lad was tied up face up with his balls in a big clamp they were purple being crushed between 2 plates I could see he was in pain I was hoping they wouldn’t do it to me , but within a few mins they released the plates and he was so hard !!! Go on boi suck him !! He had a nice shaved one as they watched me suck him , didn’t take long before he cum in my mouth and his master turned him round , go on boi eat that cum filled hole

I was rimming as I felt him line up and take me from behind x he didn’t take long to cum and then my master went and did me again but didn’t stay hard long I think he was worn out

Few rugs on my humbler put me back on the floor !! A towel was laid out , go on boi push that plug out

I couldn’t it was too big !! They tried to help but it wasn’t coming , they laughed and took the humbler off me , now squat and try , I pissed over the floor ! Made the other boi lick it up and a gentle tug and the plug came out !! Massive relief I thought it was stuck !!!!

My bum was on fire again , we showered and got dressed , master drove me home and told me to await a summons

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eefer  (M) 17 weeks ago

This is a wonderful tale I can't wait for the next chapter

XXX pic...
login to view
By *6karramba   profile verified by photo (M) 17 weeks ago

What a story

XXX pic...
login to view
By *nello  (M) 16 weeks ago

wow. great story! exactly my dream and what I am looking for

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 11 weeks ago

days passed, think i was getting used to being treated like a disposable pig, i was concentrating on my exams trying not to think about it , it was summer i was off college what do i do, i text him and didnt get a response, i had been discarded again .

I started to feel like i would always be used like this just treated like crap and not wanted , i was shopping in town one day for a few bits, noticed this older man clocking me and looking at me, felt a bit uneasy to start then noticed him..... i went through the tills with my bits then i went outside. i decided to just hang around pretending to look at something on my phone , out the corner of my eye saw him approach me, ..... he was a big guy with a big belly and a few inches taller than me . Hi there

my puzzled reply ,,, hi...

he mentioned he was one the guys who a previous master let play with me, did the usual are you ok chat, am i still with him , When i told him no im single again he said we should go for a coffee.

Why not he seemed genuine we had loads of small talk about the usual non sexual things and we was getting on well, he was very kind, nice bushy beard and slightly balding. i felt quite relaxed then in costa how about we go to mine and you service my cock

It went quiet and i did my natural response.... Yes sir

he smiled, come on its not far

Had a nice place quite remote from anyone on a old farm track , want some lunch he asked, sure ! we went inside sat in his kitchen he made us some lunch and we sat talking , i ate half my sandwich he said oh wait i got something extra for you, went to the fridge and came out with a pot...... not very big but he told me its nice and fresh

cum !! he poured it over my sandwich, eat up he said standing watching me..... good boi as he reached down my front grabbing me tight , lovely cum pig you are lets go get you stripped naked

he led me down the hallway of his bungalow to his bedroom and got me naked, bent me over the bed and reached for the cane

Now boi lets begin

XXX pic...
login to view

i took several hard strokes of his cane, yelping out , with his response no one can hear you so dont bother !

he started pushing a plug into my hole wow look at it swallow that, you have been used havent you ! you been a dirty slut ?? yes sir

made me lay on my back, this is how we treat sluts now hold your legs apart

WACK on my balls.... i yelled loud !! shut my legs and rolled, NO hold them apart and WACK again .... HOLD IT !! wack !

please stop , no more... he chuckled, you gonna suck me then ? He took his trousers off and wow,.... it was thick ! wasn't long but thick, come on on your knees he ushered me down and stuck it in my mouth

he held my head right on it so it was all in my mouth, mmmm that plug holding you open pig... think i need to fuck you , pulled the plug out which felt amazing, pushed me over the bed legs apart hands behind my back....

didn't take much for me to get up bend over the bed and let him do as he wanted, his weight held me down and he trusted deep inside me , call me daddy he asked

yes daddy

he didn't last long but i was loving it, my lower half was stinging from the cane.... he laid down next to me and kissed me very passionately ! that was good boy , yes daddy it was ! we took a shower in his wet room which was fun ,

got dry and pretty much stopped naked, watched a film together

why dont you stop over ? not got much to do tomorrow ??

I thought about it ....we was getting on well so why not !

XXX pic...
login to view

i was very comfy with him naked watching a film, he cuddled me i felt quite nice and warm and safe with him,

we discussed sex, i told him about pretty much everything, he went into some details of his expereiences, how he come to see me that day and the guys he knew, wasnt really into massive group fun he prefers to keep a sub to himself occasional share with a friend, it felt like we knew each other for years

he made dinner, i jokingly said not going to have cum on it am i ? he laughed , were all out my stocks but you not cum ! he made a nice dinner for us, then we sat and ate it nude

went and helped him water the garden nude, i was getting horny again tho , it was a nice night so i dropped to my knees in front of him starting sucking and worshipping his cock....... wasnt long before he wanted seconds, he had me on the grass on my back kissing me , hitching my legs back trying push his cock in me then my legs went right back and he went hard and deep CUM DADDY !!! i was so horny i shot loads then he did.....

we relaxed all night before he plugged me and we went to bed together

XXX pic...
login to view

i was very comfy with him naked watching a film, he cuddled me i felt quite nice and warm and safe with him,

we discussed sex, i told him about pretty much everything, he went into some details of his expereiences, how he come to see me that day and the guys he knew, wasnt really into massive group fun he prefers to keep a sub to himself occasional share with a friend, it felt like we knew each other for years

he made dinner, i jokingly said not going to have cum on it am i ? he laughed , were all out my stocks but you not cum ! he made a nice dinner for us, then we sat and ate it nude

went and helped him water the garden nude, i was getting horny again tho , it was a nice night so i dropped to my knees in front of him starting sucking and worshipping his cock....... wasnt long before he wanted seconds, he had me on the grass on my back kissing me , hitching my legs back trying push his cock in me then my legs went right back and he went hard and deep CUM DADDY !!! i was so horny i shot loads then he did.....

we relaxed all night before he plugged me and we went to bed together

XXX pic...
login to view
By *laine   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 11 weeks ago

Wow and please keep going, so horny xx

XXX pic...
login to view

i felt great with him, he looked after me all night , he was gentle yet a bit rough to keep me horny but we slept together it was my first time actually sleeping with someone like that, he held me and made sure i was OK

next morning i woke up he was holding my bum, he pulled my plug and it felt good coming out, he rolled over, lubed up another which was bigger and pushed it in , holding me tight, i grunted it was maybe the biggest i had taken!! he was trying to relax me but it finally went in

you need a shower .......

i went into the ensuite, i went towards the shower, get in , on your knees hands behind your back mouth open was my instruction

i did as i was told , he started to shower me with his warm pee, some went in my mouth but mostly over me , he showered me off with the hose before sending me to get dry

he made me breakfast and said he would take me home after , he asked if i wanted to meet again which i would, we agreed to meet the following weekend and i can stay again! i loved that idea

we spent most the morning nude before removing the plug and one final fuck !! he was quite strict in how i was ment to perform, and my next stop over will be two nights, we can start the fun for real !! he took me home and told me i would be his houseboy next weekend and stay faithful.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antsbilad  (M) 10 weeks ago

Great that you have added to the story. Very well written. Looking forward to hearing about the weekend of being the Houseboy (one of my personal fantasies!)

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 5 weeks ago

i couldnt wait for the next weekend to come, i had planned my excuse to go away and said i wont be home till sunday, parents thought i was stopping with my mates

me and my new master exchanged some messages, it got really horny till the thursday afternoon he wanted to meet quick in his car, i agreed and he picked me up and went somewhere quiet, He asked me to get my jeans down and i was so hard, he pinched the end really hard till i squirmed, we will control that, and ushered on the chastity . oh i want you fully shaved from the neck down too make sure you are for Saturday morning

i got home that night, i had a bath and slowly started shaving all over trying to get it all, i thought i did anyway, the next day i was at college and i got a text from him, i replied with the details of my bath and got back " hope you did your bum too"

i didnt think of that ! how am i gonna do that, i was due at my aunts that afternoon for a chat and catchup, great i will ask her, I went over and told her ... she said awww hunni we can sort that, we went upstairs she laid a towel on her bed, come on hop up and get your bottoms off

she applied hair removal cream all over it was quite nice actually , " all done, flip over"

the cage chinked and she had a good luck, mmmm nice choice bet thats tight she asked, Yeah it is a bit. She went all over my groin and thighs with the removal cream. i thanked her and i left . she patted me on the bum and said be safe

was getting so horny waiting for the weekend and i couldnt get hard or get a grip on anything to wank myself i just had to wait.

Saturday morning came round and i was off, I agreed to meet him close to my house i was so excited, i waited on a bench eager to see his car. It finally arrived and i quickly got in. He greeted me and asked if i am ready .... Yes sir and he smiled

we had some small talk on the way to his, we finally got there and as he unlocked the door said to me, Strait to the bathroom strip off lad and wait for me

i started getting nervous, i could hear him moving about in the house and whistling , it was cold in the room the window was open and a gentle breeze. Finally i could hear him walk down the hallway the whistling getting louder

he was there in leather gear looked so hot , he smiled as he saw me .... pulled my hair back and kissed me ramming his tongue in my mouth..... his hand placed around my cock and balls giving them a good hard squeeze

he pulled me down to the floor, unzipped the front and released that nice meaty cock.... it went nicely in my mouth and he got harder and thrusting deeper i started to gag but it didnt stop him . a collar and leash went on so he could pull me where he wanted,

i couldnt get up had to stay on all 4s , i walked around and he used a crop on my bum a few times to correct me, not too hard but enough for me to grunt or yelp

he finally took the chastity off and i shot erect, he was reaching between my legs i told you boy... you need to control this i will have to deal with it wont i to teach you...

the lead was tied to the door handle of the room and i was on all 4s.......... he came behind me with a device which i later found out was a humbler... he manipulated my balls and legs to fit it tight... it hurt pulling them tight.... Not comfy is it boy

No sir, it was thorbbing hard i couldnt move without pulling them tighter , he just watch me trying to move and struggle, He placed his hand on the small of my back, relax , deep breath and you will be fine. you cant stand but move slowly and you will be fine, he unhooked the lead and led me away but he was going to fast i couldnt keep up. the lead got tighter and the humbler did too

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 5 weeks ago

the tone of his voice got more stern i wasnt moving fast enough, we went into another bedroom with the bed pushed against the wall and a small pine coffee table with straps fitted in the middle and some fixings embedded in the wall

climb over this, legs and arms to the sides... i couldnt raise up without pulling the humbler ..... he pulled the lead tight UP NOW , i managed to do it but it really pulled hard !! still erect i see well you wont be soon

i could see in the mirrored wardrobe my balls poking out behind my thighs.... he restrained me down by all 4s, then a ball gag added and a anal hook went in and pulled tight attached to my collar, i could feel it pull my neck back and my bum up

he got a small milking stool and placed it next to me.... keep your head down and you will be fine, just focus in front boy and you will be dealt with ok, i nodded and faced forward

he gently rubbed my scrotum which was really throbbing now felt nice him just softly touching it i was hoping he was going to spank me and released my balls from this device

CRACK i heard then a sudden dull pain all around the lower end and i throbbed feeling sick..... i turned and looked saw a table tennis bat in his hand , FACE FORWARD

i started to cry and then CRACK i screamed into the gag..... CRACK...... CRACK..... i started struggling , he held me down told me to relax then CRACK again !! i couldnt take it but i took several firm wacks with not much time between, i couldnt escape i tried to move or least take some pressure off but he knew exactly what i was doing and did a counter move

he reached between my thighs.... good see you can control it..... he released the humbler and i stood up... they was throbbing still and painful , he looked at me . You will control it wont you as he gently squeezed i nodded in my gag the tears in my eyes. I know that hurt . it has to hurt so you know your place . you are a worthless faggot. you dont need them . i own you....

go to the bedroom and lay down for a few minutes

I got there and i was trying to hold them, was so tender.... the anal hook was proper in me now, he came back with some frozen peas and applied them, but still have the hook a tug letting it pull me open and it popped out which was shiftly replaced by masters ather large erect cock

he used me and then hog tied me to let me rest, took the ice pack away from my throbbing balls , i managed to sleep a little which helped

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 3 weeks ago

woke up from my short nap , balls were still throbbing a bit and sore, still hog tied, i tried to roll over and i could hear him coming, he came up and sat behind me ,

Ok faggot ? yes sir , good lets get some good photos of you . He took a marker pen and wrote on my bottom, chest, forehead, and legs.

he made me move and took few pictures. he managed to spread my legs a bit when i was on my back, touched my tender balls, i jumped a bit, he laughed bit tender faggot ? told you to control it and thats the consequence, you need to cum but your not allowed and gave them a big squeeze i groaned and tried to roll over and shut my legs but he held firm.... DONT SQUIRM i own you

a thick rubber band went around them and the throbbing kind of subsided. he undone the rope but pushed my hands behind my back and tied them, held me down face down legs slightly apart. Dont move faggot

i lay there for a few minutes, he was in another room whistling away , he sat next to me tapped my bottom, well you have a useless cock that wont please anyone will it so you are a bottom faggot, you are treated like one.... he was lubing up a dildo he put it in my sight , jesus it was big

lets see what fits in your bottom then !!

he told me to relax, and i could feel the cold lube on my anus as he lined it up and gently pushed it in.... it felt nice he moved it in and out slowly , good faggot your taking it well , bit more !! good faggot

few minutes passed and i was really enjoying it then i got to my limit, URGH , he stopped and eased out a bit then gently pushed forward URGHH but louder, come on faggot your bottom, your ment to take things in your bottom, pushed more but firmer ARGHH i begged no, he stopped for a few seconds then a big thust i yelled out but he pushed my head in the pillows , faggot thats your muscles opening up dont worry its nearly all in , i was muffled in the pillows take it out please it hurts sir please .

i felt the end tip of the double end push past my anus and it was all in, it was huge... he photographed the end and i wanted to push it out DONT YOU DARE PUSH IT OUT !!

he undone my wrists and rolled me over.... see your a bottom faggot, you bottom needs to be full, does it feel it ? yes sir i said sheepishly

Now walk to the kitchen dinner is ready but hold it in ! dont you dare let it slip out !!

i managed to move slowly to the kitchen , him behind telling me to walk faster ! i sat down and could feel it moving inside me

XXX pic...
login to view

we ate together , he asked me a few times if i was comfortable, it was getting easier , afterwards he put the leash back on and told me to get on all 4s,

he led me outside into his garden into the middle of the lawn, he had a lovely garden very secluded and quiet was a metal loop in the middle he attached the lead to it and told me to stay down.... took that lovely thick cock out and showered me in pee ! it was warm and took the chill out of the air was loads totally drenching me from the head down

told me to hitch my legs back and gently push, It wasnt moving !! was it stuck ?? No !!! he pushed my legs back and stuck his finger it, push faggot come on

all of a sudden i felt a huge relief as the huge double ender slid out and wow it felt better i was so relieved !! he reached over grabbed a hose and stuck the end in and cold water flowed inside me , made me jump and he was so happy with me

led me around the garden on all 4s , took me back inside and took me back to the bedroom, i was fitted with a chastity and a butt plug

Now its time for your chores faggot

*riedatlast By *riedatlast   profile verified by photo (M) 3 weeks ago

Sub bottom here needs some of this xxxxc

XXX pic...
login to view

i was cleaning the bathroom nude, i was quite enjoying it, he had a radio on for me and kept coming and checking on me , showing me where i missed a bit and of course the cane went across my bum cheeks for missing it in the first place.

i crawled along the hallway he was in the lounge watching tv , i am done sir , good he said about time. come and worship my cock ...... i went round to the front of his chair while he watched tv and licked and sucked it , his phone shortly rang after he was chatting to his friend , then all of a sudden yeah i got him, he is sucking my cock now actually

short while later his friend arrived and watched me, didnt join in just watched i was expecting him to join in, when master took his second turn on fucking me in the lounge he just watched !! he left shortly after not really saying much , master cum, they exchanged some pleasantries and left

i said to master i thought he was going to join in ? master said i am a slut but he doesnt share !

i was allowed to go shower , the dry smell of urine was starting to take effect. i had a nice hot shower it was getting on a bit and master suggested we watch a film, we lay quietly together . he asked how my balls were. i said sore but the band is still on . he said its staying on till morning at least i just said ok sir, he kissed me on the cheek and we went to bed , me with a band around my balls and decent size plug in my bum

woke up in the morning he took the band off and wow it felt better being free, took the plug out and i was free i thought....... faggot were off out today i need to get you prepared.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ikkisub  (M) 3 weeks ago

Great story. Please keep it going. It’s as hot as hell. I thought his balls were gone for good then.

Thank you.

Add a new message to this topic