New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364868 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > horny fantasies

See newest message in thread

horny fantasies

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ityhull  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

i'll start with mine, hoping you'll join in guys!

well,

i have this incredible fantasy of being in a public toilet in the end cubicle, stripping naked and playing with my cock getting it hard. i reach into my bag and pull out a large butt plug and lube. i stick the butt plug on the toilet seat and lube up my tight arse and sit on the plug slowly taking more and more into my arse. just as ive gotten it fully in and im fucking myself with it i notice a foot tapping at the bottom of the door. i then see somebody is watching me through a small gap, which makes me even hornier. theres a note being passed under, i read it and it says 'can i join in?' so i quickly open the door for the gent to enter. hes a much older man, perhaps in his 60's and without hesitation im straight onto his trousers, pulling them down, ripping his boxers down with one tug to take his gorgeous older cock into my mouth. im licking and kissing his cock taking my time with it before deepthroating it feeling it filling my mouth. ive got his balls in my hand as i suck furiously on his cock. he asks me if he can fuck me, so i reach into the bag and hand him a condom, he turns me round and bends me over. pulls the plug out slowly, watching my arse hole gripping onto the plug as it pops out. he kneels down and starts tongue fucking my hole, rimming me feels amazing, he then puts some lube on his fingers and starts fingering me at first with one then forcing another. im there naked bent over in a toilet being fingered and its amazing. he pulls his fingers out and puts on the condom, asks me if im ready and lubes his cock a bit more before pushing his hot thick cock into my hole. starting off slowly before gradually getting harder and faster. he grabs me by the hips and really takes control. i can hear him grunting as it becomes clear hes close to cumming, he pulls his cock out pulling at the condom, telling me to turn around and kneel and then he cums an absolute huge load all over me, i have my mouth open waiting for it but it shoots over my face, dribbling down my mouth and over my naked body. as hes cleaning himself up i spot someone watching us, the gent leaves and as im about to close the door behind him another guy enters, touching my naked body asking for the same, so i let it him in and lock the door.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amworthhole   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I’m always working away, my fantasy is that some one offers me a spare room and I have to pay for my room by worshiping his cock with my mouth and ass. Hopefully one day it will happen.

By *andjoblover  (M)  over a year ago

Horny story, city hull. I remember wanking and sucking a big cock through a cottage glory hole many years ago. While sucking him he indicated he was close to cumming. I released his cock from my mouth and finished him off with my hand. I was rewarded with a huge load of spunk shot all over my face. Glorious!

Add a new message to this topic