New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364648 members (114 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > The "girl" on the bench

See newest message in thread

The "girl" on the bench

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I like to get out of the office at lunch time when it is nice and sit on a bench in the centre of town. I've done this for years since lunch time all the "office" girls come out in their suits and outfits. I rate them on how much I've love to wear their outfit that day.

Yesterday I went to sit on my usual bench and just as I was sitting down this women sat next to me as well "Is this taken?" she asked. "I like to think this is my bench haha but feel free" I replied.

very British, we get talking about the weather, I mention I like to sit out here in the sun when it's nice. "I like to just sit and watch the people go by for my lunch break" I said.

Her outfit was raising my rankings and my cock, she had barely black tights, shoes with a nice couple of inches on the heel and that platform type base which drives me wild. Her skirt was slightly loose and a faint pinstripe dark grey. Her light grey jacket covered the rest with her brunette hair tussled over her shoulders.

What type of top was under that jacket? Did she had a suit jacket as well on? What was her lingerie like, something plain and boring or was it lacy. I didn't notice any lines from stockings as she was sitting so unless she was sexy and wore holdups to work daily, I settled on tights.

"I'll keep the bench clear next time, make sure someone doesn't steal your spot" she laughed as she got up to leave, smoothed her skirt, and strutted off.

My cock was straining against my panties. I love wearing Brazilian pants but they don't leave a lot to the imagination when my own goes wild. I sat for another five minutes waiting the pigeons, thinking of the reports I had to completed when I got back and got up when I was suitably limp.

I couldn't take my mind off her all afternoon. I had fantasised over loads, hundreds of girls on my bench watching time but not spoken to one so casually and who's outfit ticked a lot of boxes for my own dream wardrobe. I stripped the second I was in the door, grabbed my cock out the side of my panties, noticing the stain of pre-cum from earlier and spurted hot cum over my stomach within minutes wondering what she'd wear next time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

I'm glad it's not just me that thinks about women from the perspective of their clothes and what's good and bad rather than wanting to have sex with them. Interesting lunch times you have my friend xxx.

*amela By *amela  (TV/TS/CD) 36 weeks ago

I also look at ladies the same way, I love how they look in skirts and tops, and wonder if they would suit me or not.

I also wonder what sort of underwear they have on

XXX pic...
login to view
By *kcd4fun   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 36 weeks ago

Wow! Me too!

I do this so much. Sometimes my wife catches me looking and jokes about me perving at other women.

It's their clothes I'm perving at though, and imagining what they're wearing under them!

If i walked into a room full of naked women i'd be the one looking at their crumpled pile of clothes and shoes

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

Glad to see others like me here.

I sat down today, hoping to see my new friend again but still looking at the other ladies passing by. I noted today that a lot of overcoats were being worn, the kind with the belt and normally some type of wool-type fabric. I knew I wanted a cream one teamed with dark heels and skin tone tights. Maybe scarlet heels if I was feeling flirty.

Almost as I was about to leave, she came past “hello people watcher” I laughed, “is it that obvious?” She shook her head, “No, you look like you are in a day dream”. If only she knew!

“Are you heading back?” She asked. “Yes, back to the coal face”. “Me too, I’m up by the court, is that your way?” I nodded, happy to study her outfit more...

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

Back again to add some more to my little story.

She was wearing a dress the other day, she walked with her overcoat open so I saw the plan blank fabric as clear as day. Nice fitted dress with a pencil skirt ending at her knees. Bare legged today, must be the sun I thought as I noticed a faint tan, either natural or bottle. Her heels were the same as the other day. I needed to know where she bought them as I wanted a pair myself.

I saw her again today and again we walked back, I asked her why she was wearing an overcoat in this weather "you must be roasting! I'm stifled in this shirt" I confessed as I hoped there were no sweat patches. "You're right! The things a girl needs to do! I didn't bring a blazer or cardi today and didn't want to wander out in a sleeveless dress" she said as she peeled back her coat to show me the sleeves cut short at her shoulders.

"lucky you can have bare arms, my office has no aircon and I'm sweating up a heat." I joked. "Im surprised all you lads aren't walking about with your shirts half open" she laughed. I could feel my face blush. I remembered a time I dared to wear a satin camisole under a shirt as the shirt itched me. win win I thought at the time. It was bliss!

She had noticed my flush "getting hot out here? or are you all indeed wandering about with your shirts open for the girls"

I blushed even more. she was flirting with me I thought and I thought hard to angle the conversation back to her outfit.

"yes, getting too hot" I stammered.

might see you next week, it's nice to chat to someone with more than a single brain cell" she said.

"yes, more than likely. I'm a creature of habit I'm afraid".

I needed to get back, I had bought some new pants that morning when the shops first opened and my current pair were getting far too wet from pre-cum. I loved wearing panties every day for comfort but now my almost daily erections because of Imogen were getting difficult to keep under wraps.

my phone went off, "oh excuse me, I'll take this and get off" I said as I scrambled in my bag pocket to get it. She said bye and turned and as she did my bag slipped open too much and the rest of my shopping peeked out. I cancelled the call and grabbed my messenger bag in a mess and walked out the small doorway which we'd gone into.

Later I got a text, "you're brave not taking a bag for your shopping, trying to save the environment in plastic". It was Imogen, we'd exchanged numbers the other day as I had a friend looking for a contract she thought she could have a lead on.

I blanked.

"hahah yes. might as well save the seas!" I thought about making some half assed excuse but wanted to keep it short.

"They look nice from the glimpse I got, your girlfriend has good taste..."

The dots were deliberate. they must be. I had never mentioned an other half because frankly I had been single for so long past random dates via Tinder.

I left it until I left work, which was a later than I normally would annoyingly, to reply. "Thanks, I think they look nice as well" was all I could muster.

I left the building. That's it, I needed a new lunch spot. I had been dressing for years and never mentioned it to anyone, even the odd guy I'd hooked up with had no idea. I was a mans man. except when I got dressed up and I was the classiest, most stylish woman in town.

I turned the corner and heard the click of heels. I love that sound, most of the time I don't snap my neck round to see them any more, the sound alone is enough and helps me plan my evening outfit.

"Is your bag fastened this time?" I froze. Swallow me up ground, it was her. Of all the days to pass her going home. This was the only day. Had she stalked me, pure coincidence?.

"Haha yes, all locked up now" I joked, trying to muster a casual face.

She had her coat tied at the waist. the fabric belt pulled tight against her frame put me into over drive. Why was I such a sucker for details like that? Stitching on heels, coat belts, asymmetrical slits of a dress or skirt. wild.

She didn't answer for a second or two, enough to make me sweat.

She looked away for a second, then struck back so nonchalantly it took me by surprise "Wearing something similar then?"

I blinked. oh.

"I'll take the rising colour of your face to mean yes. or was it that I don't care and have straight out asked?"

"both." I answered honestly.

"That's cute, I only saw the pattern, the black lace on white, what are they?"

"Brazilian, full lace back, the front is the pattern." I couldn't stop myself. it was like someone was controlling my speech as we walked along the road.

"So comfortable aren't they?" she asked, still utter deadpan, but her lip slightly raising in a warm smile as she ended

"Yes and this is very odd. I'll just say this and please don't mock me, I'd rather not, it's my personal private choice. I'm not a raging sex fiend, I like to wear woman's clothing partly for sexual pleasure and partly as I enjoy it for comfort"

She laughed slightly. "What?!" I said offended.

"Nothing, I'm not judging. I saw pants in your bag and was very curious, like I said, because you didn't have them in a plastic bag"

"Well I didn't think anyone would look in my bag!"

"that's true, cross dressing fascinates me, from afar, I don't care either way. I'd like to her more if you feel comfortable".

This was so flippant I didn't know what to think. "Eh sure" was all I could muster.

"No pressure, but do you have plans now? Since we're chatting we could go back to mine for a bit? I'm just along the road a bit more"

"Sure, still a bit odd. it feels like I'm about to be interviewed for a documentary" I replied.

She giggled. "Well this isn't going public so don't worry about that!"

We walked back to her flat, a small one bedroom and kitchen/living room place close by town. She listened as I explained what I liked and didn't, what I'd done (or rather hadn't) while dressed ("Have you ever gone out all dressed up?!" no!). It was a rush to fantasise but also to enjoy being able to chat to a girl about fashion.

"Have you ever wanted a partner to enjoy this with you?" She asked as we got to her door "To just get it out the way, that isn't me asking you, I'm interested".

"Sure, it would be easier not to hide it all the time but I've got used to the fact it isn't happening". She nodded in some form of solitude with my solo experience.

"what would you like to drink?" I asked for a coffee and she made two mugs. She offered her sofa while she took up the armchair. whilst I wanted her so badly I was also enjoying the "distance" that she was creating. letting me share my secrets with her.

"We should have gone back to yours, so you could show me your vast wardrobe" Imogen joked. "Maybe another time?" I offered with a slight hesitation.

"You're assuming I'm not going to ignore you after this" (she noticed my widened eyes) "I'm joking! relax, I said no judgement, I like this conversation we have, I'd like at some point to see you all dressed up. maybe I could do your makeup" she said and stuck out her tongue cheekily.

I relaxed. Just go with it, I told myself. "Well I look like a clown the few times I've tried so having a personal makeup artist would help. do you charge hourly?" I joked back. "Smooth" she replied.

I showed her the pants in my bag, and a few stock images from retailers of outfits, shoes, and lingerie I had.

"none of you all dressed up?" she laughed. "knowing my luck someone would pick up my phone and somehow find them in the office! no way. just mirrors at home" I replied.

She was playing with her heels, dangling one from her toe, the way woman do when they're relaxed (or I believe from what I had observed). "As I said, I like looking at woman to pick out new outfits rather than think, oh you're a hot piece of stuff!" She snorted. "Was that how you thought of me then, some nice tits on legs or whatever" she was playing with me I could tell. "Oh yes, in fact it was your heels I noticed first. I love the open side they have, lovely shape to them".

She paused and looked at her heels, one off and the other balanced on her toes. "I did wonder why you kept looking at the ground when we chatted. I thought you were shy so tried to make you comfortable.... do you want to put them on? I'm a size 7"

"I... I... thank you yes I'd love to, are you sure, is that weird? I normally wear a 7 or 8"

"No, it's flattering. what I think of as annoying and needed for work, you are admiring. I try to dress well, and I'm happy it's getting notice not just as a skirt, or whatever the lads call smartly dressed women".

She took of the other and reached over and gave them to me. I took off my own shoes, and socks, rolled up my trouser leg slightly and slipped them on. I stood up, wobbled for a second then took two steps across the room.

"functional and gorgeous" I said "I like the padded insole. Oh they feel amazing. sorry. this is awkward"

She gazed up at me from the sofa. "Not at all" she smiled.

I walked about, hearing the click on her kitchen tiles as I crossed from the living room part into the kitchen part.

"You like them, then?" I nodded. "They are fast becoming my favourite style of heel, well, behind those platform soled type ones"

She smiled and walked out the room "back in a second, don't fall and break anything!" she called. "I'm used to heels!" I replied, laughing. So casual and so. fucking. horny! my cock was flipping between rock hard and limp.

She came back, "like these you mean?" She held up a paid of dark grey suede heels, with that platform base. my jaw literally dropped. "Want to slip them on" she asked so causally.

"YES!.. I mean, sure, whatever. this is still so odd"

She laughed and gave me them as she passed and sat down on the sofa again.

I changed shoes, and then I realised why I loved this style so much. My legs stretched, I could feel my calves become so obvious, my legs were literally showing off under my trousers. She giggled "Clearly you're enjoying it" and eyed at my crotch. "Fuck! sorry, I didn't mean to..." "relax!" she cut me off. this is flattering and surprisingly enjoyable. Not every day you get a guy who wants your clothing more than he wants your body".

"I like your mind as well as those other two" I blurted out. Then collapsed on the seat. "I know what we said, I'll head off, I appreciate you chatting with me but I don't want you feeling awkward" I said.

"You're not. This isn't what I expected when I slipped on those heels this morning to go to work and I'm glad you're not focused on fucking me with that bulge in your trousers but I think if you want to, we can relax and see what happens. completed no pressure".

"I'd like to enjoy this and not spoil it." I said. She smiled. "Don't over think it, let's enjoy this. Seeing you in my heels is doing weird things with my head". She wanted it too. I could tell. but I was about to blow my load and I didn't want to ruin even a one time fuck by being too quick.

"Here, stuff these in your bag for when you get back" she handed me the second pair of heels. "But you have to return them, and matching something more than your trousers. as stylish as that look is" she giggled.

I nodded. A girl had just given me her heels and told me to get dressed up for her. "I'll see you next week" she said at the door, then pecked my cheeky. "Bye".

"yea, next week. bye" I managed as I keep her gaze while I opened the close door behind me.

Back home I was dressed faster than I ever had been. I needed to spend the weekend trying different outfits. Of the very few I had. Had I made it sound like I had a full femme closet? I hope not.

I lay in bed with Imogen's heels, a new pair of the pants, and the satin camisole on. cock limp from cumming twice.

"Well that was an experience" I said to myself

XXX pic...
login to view
By *he Shooter  (M) 35 weeks ago

That’s an intriguing tale. Is there more?

*lipee By *lipee   premium paying member (M) 34 weeks ago

i do hope theres more i love people watching to love to ladys dreses smart i think a outfit can make a lady well as her looks hope you right more soon xxx

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

I wore the heels all weekend, I was so used to it that this morning I almost opened the door to the postie while wearing them before work.

We had text quite a bit over the weekend, both flirty sexting and more getting to know each other. She seemed perfect to me, as a bi guy she was what I had wanted for so long. She didn’t mind that I dressed and seemed sexually excited by it as well. We didn’t directly address sex but we both hinted at it. I was excited to see her this week. I purposely didn’t ask her when we’d next meet but our conversation always centred on other meetings in person. She even directly asked if I liked the heels and had worn them again.

Maybe she will see me in more than her heels this week

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lfpic  (TV/TS/CD) 34 weeks ago

Fantastic story, I find myself turned on by this beautiful tale. Alfxxx

*s55 By *s55  (M) 34 weeks ago

Wish i could find some sexy heels tofit me

We hadn't text since the weekend and I hadn't see Imogen at lunch, I was busy at work and I wasn't out on my bench, if she had been there, she didn't mention it.

Wednesday lunch.

It was sunny again a slight wind but it didn't stop the skirts from coming out a bit more. I could see someone appear beside me and I looked up and saw her. She looked slightly embarrassed. "Hi" she said quietly. "Hi to you too, are you sitting or heading back?" she paused for a second, the sun just hidden behind her shoulder, the rays bouncing off the cream overcoat she was wearing. A contrast to the sheer black tights and black patent heels.

"I haven't been ignoring you, I was just thinking a little bit" she said. My mind raced, that's it, it's all over, she's disgusted at my private choices. "That's okay" I answered trying to be casual.

"I was a bit shocked but that is because I have enjoyed the... emm... topic of our conversations last week more than I thought I would." I was about to reply and she saw, slightly held up her hand and went on. "I had an adrenaline rush last week when you were over. I just kept going and hope I didn't embarrass you. I want to keep talking about... this. And everything else".

"I have to admit I was very nervous at yours and hope I haven't pushed things too far" I replied. "I'd like this to continue as well, whatever you're comfortable with".

Her smile returned, that coy smile I'd seen a few times before. "Well, you have to tell me if I'm pushing YOU too much" she emphasised. "You're not Imogen, and this is a very frank conversation I didn't expect but thanks!"

She visibly relaxed now sitting beside me. We sat in quiet for a minute eating our lunch. "They're cute" she said as she nodded towards a girl who was clearly a student walking with her folders, she was of course talking about the 2 in heels she had matched with skin tight jeans and a small leather jacket. I laughed, "Yes, they are, I like that casual with a hint of smart look as well". Imogen laughed as well. "You'd stare at the weekends then or whenever I'm not at work, I didn't tell you but I rarely wear trainers. Heels or pumps most of the time". My cock stiffened right up. She was as close to perfect as I could hope, this was so surreal. "Maybe you could walk by me one day then" I joked.

"Let's agree to try and being as direct as we can, just say what we want to and be honest, right?" She asked. I nodded. "I can't complain" I replied "you had the upper hand to start" I said as I winked at her. "But okay, if either of us wants to step back, that's it, yes?" "Exactly, but, and I'm going to start with this direct approach, I don't think it will be me." she stared into my eyes. Her perfectly tousled hair floating about. She was beautiful, which obviously helped, but in a really natural way with little makeup. "oh!" I said. "That's fine by me. why so sure?"

She then proceeded to tell me, on the bench in public, in a quiet voice, how she'd spent a few times over the weekend masturbating about me in her heels and when I told her I'd been wearing them again at home it really turned her on. She knew she wanted more but hadn't messaged for a few days as she was worried she'd scared me off. "Quite the opposite! This whole...eh... thing is such a fantasy for me!" I replied quietly.

"Maybe I could come over to yours? I can bring a bottle of wine and we can chat?" she asked. This better not be a wind up I thought but from everything I could tell, it really wasn't.

"That's be great... but only a Cabernet Sauvignon" I joked. She snorted. "Oh fancy, you know how to treat a girl" she replied with her tongue slightly sticking out her mouth in jest.

I walked her back up, the click of her heels on the pavement toying with my cock. "I want you to wear them" she replied to my mental thoughts looking down at her shoes as she said it. I joked back "Oh those things, I'm not interested in those" I winked back.

As we turned and walked towards the door of her office building, she paused, "Friday night?" she asked. "Yea, if you want I can meet you here and walk back to mine?" I replied.

"Sounds good" she said, and then she shocked me. Nevermind asking me to wear another pair of her heels. She hopped slightly and pecked me on the cheek. "See you Friday, Andy". I touched my cheek. "Uh. YES." she grinned while blushing and disappeared into the building.

"I want her so bad" I said to myself as I walked back to work.

Loving this, great work

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lfpic  (TV/TS/CD) 34 weeks ago

Masterfully written, I am so turned on by this...Alf xxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *laytex  (M) 34 weeks ago

I love looking at women in this way too. It turns me on looking at the outline of a bra especially if i can see that its frilly. I also adore looking at their tights and wondering if they are wearing a slip. I cum very easily and have often cum looking at a bra and tights. It feels great cuming in my panties while in a shop or walking down the road behind a woman. I dont want sex with them just love looking and wondering about their underwear

*ansyman By *ansyman  (M) 34 weeks ago

love the story, well written too

It seemed like it wasn't just me who couldn't wait until tonight. As I woke on Thursday morning I got a text. "meet me after work. I'm coming to yours tonight x"

Eager! But I loved it. I jumped in the shower and shaved, as I hadn't had a partner for ages it was easy for me to shave fully and enjoy dressing when I wanted so I didn't have much to clear up.

I subtly left a pair of plain navy heels in my hallway and went to work. Too obvious? I thought to myself as left, it's done so can't change it.

The day dragged on so long, but finally it was time to head out. I walked quickly along the road, noticing a few women leaving their work as well. For once I never took notice, I had a focus for this evening.

Imogen was waiting at the side of the building. "Hey, hope you didn't have to cancel plans?" She asked. "No, I rarely do anything exciting... I mean yea, cleared my schedule such a hassle" I joked as I clocked the posh travel bag she was holding.

"Everyone thinks I've dropping some things back at a friends... I guess they're right". I laughed nervously.

We walked back to my flat chatting about everything and nothing, I was reminded again at how easy and natural the conversation flowed between us.

I unlocked the door "It's not much but it's home" I said as I deliberately slipped off my off my work shoes beside the heels.

"It's nice, very tidy" Imogen said as she slipped off her jacket. For the first time she was wearing only a blouse and skirt. A simple affair today, powder pink blouse and charcoal skirt with a small slit at her left thigh. The skirt was very tight and as she turned to hang up her jacket, I noticed the defined shape of her bottom. Enough for a good handful in each cheek I thought to myself. My eyes went up and down her body, either she had no tights or they were so skin toned they blended. With her blouse tucked into her skirt and the slight stretch as she placed the lovely cream overcoat on the hook, I saw her bra outline beneath the thin blouse, very thin straps, barely there. I didn't what happened tonight, she was either totally aware that I admired her outfits and had made an effort or she dressed like this every day for work. I didn't care which but I remembered her mention about wearing heels most of the time.

She turned and gave me a peck on the cheek "Where is the corkscrew and glasses then?" I pointed up the hall way "kitchen in there, living room just to the side. Bathroom on the right, bedroom is down the end." She laughed "well that's the tour over I guess".

We sat down in the lounge and I loved that she was still wearing her heels. She curled them under her legs as she sat on the sofa. "Not what I was expecting your place to be like, but it's a pleasant surprise" she said. I laughed "yea, wouldn't say I was house proud or anything but I despise a mess and I have to live here so I've made it my own".

After what could have been five minutes or an hour of chatted and light flirting she leaned across and kissed me firmly on the lips. We embraced for a long minute then parted. "Wow." I said. She blushed. "Not too forward?". I shook my head. "Good, this is nice. Oh I have a few things for you." she reached for the bag and took out the heels again. I could see it wasn't just the heels but she took the heels out away from me I couldn't see what else was in there. "I'd love it if you'd wear these again..." she paused "...but put on something a bit sexier with them" I grinned and she bit her lip.

Without a word I got up and went into the bedroom, stripping halfway down the hall. I pulled out a lingerie set. "I'll leave other sets for another time" I thought, nothing too fancy but a nice Ann Summers blue satin with black lace trim Brazilian panties and long line bra with matching suspender belt.

"Want another glass of wine, hun?" Imogen called from the living room. Hun? It's like she's casually asking her other half if they want a cuppa! "Yes, please...babe" I heard a small giggle. I wasn't sure who was loving this more.

I opened my wardrobe and took a smart suit dress off it's hanger, navy to match my lingerie, fitted, and a low neck line to show off my slight "chicken fillet" enhanced cleavage. I put my leg up on the bed to fix the heel and line up my seamed tan stockings. The suspender belt impression showed clearly. My cock jumped slightly, I stuffed it back under, stood up, straightened my dress and walked out.

All of a sudden I became aware of the click of the heels. My hallway was wooden flooring and I'd never once thought about this impact. I heard Imogen gasp.

I froze. fuck. she's going to bail, I've fucked it up.

"Come on in, I'm excited to see you."

My cock went rock solid and I almost came there and then. This is perfect. I took a second, sorted my cock again into my now wet with pre-cum panties, and turned the corner into the living room.

Imogen eyes lit up. Like, she was on fire. Within a split second I could tell she was horny as fuck and I was doing this to her.

"Well hello gorgeous!" She purred, eyes me up and down, and giggling. Her left hand rose slowly to her breast as she steadied her wine glass in the other. "I wasn't expecting my reaction to be like this but fuck me you look amazing. My heels really suit you".

I flushed and shyly tilted my head down "Thanks" I tried to say in a lighter, more feminine voice...

Mmmmm and me, I bet she had on black lace bra and French nickers to match her black tights, I love black tights but 100-200 denier, did she have brown/ hazzle eyes to match her brown hair ?

Next time she’s there spill some yoghurt on her leg watch it run down her tights and imagine it’s your cum mmmmmm

XXX pic...
login to view
By *etra_d  (TV/TS/CD) 34 weeks ago

Brilliantly written

XXX pic...
login to view
By *he Shooter  (M) 34 weeks ago

I’m eagerly awaiting the next chapter. It’s one of the better tales on here, well done!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *resley-guy  (M) 34 weeks ago

i cant wait for the next part mmmm

XXX pic...
login to view
By *outhendman  (M) 34 weeks ago

You sound a complete pervert following all these women around................. I love it! Got a semi then looked at your stiff cock trapped in a pair of tights and got full on raging boner mate!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *outhendman  (M) 34 weeks ago

The above message for Playtex!!

"I love looking at women in this way too. It turns me on looking at the outline of a bra especially if i can see that its frilly. I also adore looking at their tights and wondering if they are wearing a slip. I cum very easily and have often cum looking at a bra and tights. It feels great cuming in my panties while in a shop or walking down the road behind a woman. I dont want sex with them just love looking and wondering about their underwear"

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hubbyarse  (M) 33 weeks ago

Thankyou for posting this, it makes me realise that its not just me who looks at women in this way as i was getting confused when i get aroused by some office women though wouldnt want to sleep with them.

By *ormat  (M) 33 weeks ago

I'm not even that into crossdressing,and I still find this hot as hell!

Keep it going...

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ingmaster1    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 33 weeks ago

i am loving it

more please its getting me so hard

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

I was trying it to shake. This was surreal, she was getting turned on by me. And wanted me to dress up.

“Do a little catwalk for me” Imogen asked. I walked up and down the small stretch of my living room. I could feel my legs being defined more by the heels, stretching my frame and arching my back to stick out my bust.

“You’ve got a surprising set of tits” she said almost reading my mind. I giggled. All the while still slightly moaning and purring.

I was on a loop away from her when I felt her hands on my ass. “Mmmm nice” I paused and let her wrap her hands around me, caressing my body. She spun me around and embraced me, I pulled her close, out tongues waving, our lips passionately touching, biting lips, kissing necks. My cock was straining from its hiding place. I deliberately moved us slightly so my cock pressed against her thigh through my dress and her skirt. She inhaled sharply and moaned. A hand shot down and brushed against my cock outside my dress.

We parted and she looked at me, her eyes on fire. “I need to...” she started as she lay back on the couch, pushing me away, and hoisted up her skirt a bit and the hand that brushed my cock went to her inside.

My first thought wasn’t her pussy, but the fact that this girl doesn’t disappoint, lace thong to match her pink blouse. Stylish! And yes, no tights. But then she pulled aside her panties and her fingers went to work. She held my gaze constantly. I stood with a leg to the side, accentuating my legs, hands on my hips. If she was going to be so forward and finger her pussy like this, the most I could do was pose for her. Or try to.

“Mmm, oh fuck, mmm, so hot, mmm mmm, oh oh OH!” she shook slightly, “I’m gonna...” she didn’t finish, her legs shock as she erupted in what I could tell was a fantastic orgasm.

She relaxed, I looked from her eyes to her hand still resting on her pussy and slightly licked my lips.

Without a word she stood up and put her wet hand on my lips. I closed my eyes and devoured it, she tasted great, I licked and sucked her fingers. For a second I imagined her finger was a cock.

She stepped back, straightened her skirt. “That was unexpected...” she said. I laughed “but very enjoyable! That was very much a first but it was so sexy”.

“I realise I haven’t asked. You love dressing up but you haven’t directly mentioned if you like guys or girls. Very presumptive of me to stick my pussy fingers in your mouth, I’m sorry”.

I sat her side her crossing my legs like she had. She purred slightly. It was like she couldn’t help it.

“I’m bi, I’ve had experience with both and I’d say right now this is heading to be my perfect match. I’ve never dressed for anyone, never mind sexual play while dressed. Not even joking about with an ex and wearing her pants but yes this is my ideal, sex of any sort and wearing female clothing. By don’t be sorry” She smiled.

“This is new to me but since I discovered your...kink? It’s like this new side of me has opened up. Im nervous but very excited. And fucking hell I'm horny!” She replied while laughing “and I have to say I’m glad you’re bi and weren’t just looking for someone to dress up for. “ she moved towards me, and pushed me to lay down on the couch. “You need to tell me if I’m being too bossy...this is all making me so dominant” she said. I laughed “well I draw the line ad sub and dom but by all means you take the lead.”

She moved off the sofa and kneeled down then pushed up my dress. She was going to fucking suck me off while I was dressed up and she was still dressed. YES! Please, suck my cock, suck my cock....

“Aren’t you classy!” She said as she saw the top of my tights with my stockings and the suspender belt. I giggled and bit my lip. “Mmm and cute panties too...they’re going to move a bit...” she pulled my pants aside and drew out my cock. “Mmmm fuck” I moaned as she gripped it.

“I can tell you like this as much as I do, your panties as wet as mine...Amelia” she said, and she called me by a girl name. Which was...hot. I smiled back “thanks babe, it’s what this does to me. But call me Chloe”. Her eyes lit up again. I’d never told anyone my femme name but she obviously loved the fact I had one and had told her.

Within a second she had my cock in her mouth. She knew how to work my shaft, I moaned more than I’d ever before while getting blown. She moved me slightly and as she was kissing and licking down my shaft she teased my ass. Just a single lick but she knew exactly what she was doing and I made sure to show I loved it. She worked over my cock even more, spat a bunch of spit down into it and worked it with her hand, stared into my eyes with the same intensity and licked a finger then keeping eye contact she fingered round my hole. I closed my eyes a tilted my head back and moan. “Please” I muttered.

I opened my eyes and she raised her eyebrow in a good way.

“Wait a second. I was going to leave this but clearly my imagine meets reality” she said. She leaned over to the bag she’d brought which was beside the sofa. She pulled out a fucking dildo. My mind was clear that she loved sex and sex play.

Her hand continued to tease my cock and work it so well. Either she knew she was edging me or she was so experienced with extended handjobs. I really didn’t care which, this was bliss and she was about to fuck my ass with a dildo. This surpassed any fantasy and we hadn’t even got naked and fucked yet.

She paused for a second and sucked on the dildo the brought out some lube, fingering my ass. “Is this Okay?” She asked with a slight hint in her voice that she feared she was moving too fast. I decided to answer clearly to help her on her way.

“Fuck my ass-pussy, please!” She gasped that horny gasp again. Her eyes widened. We’d clearly hit the sweet spot with each other’s sexual preferences. “In that case...” she said and reached into the bag...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *he Shooter  (M) 33 weeks ago

Such a horny tale. Please post the next chapter soon!

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

There I was, laying on the sofa with my dress up around my waist, my legs spread, my cock rock hard and dripping pre-cum, staining my lace panties. I looked over and saw Imogen pulling what looked like a belt or similar out of the bag. She gave me a look and then pulled up her skirt. I could see her thong now, full lace like mine but barely there, just enough lace to cover her snatch, thin waistband sitting on her hips. She put on what I know could see was a strap-on harness and slotted in her dildo. She did this quickly, and then squirted some lube onto her shaft. "wow" was all I could mutter. I hoped she could tell by my look that I was ready and waiting for her to take me.

She arched over me, and toyed her cock around my hole, making me moan and squirm like never before. "Just fuck me!" I groaned. She didn't need to be told twice, she eased the head into my hole, with her other hand stroking my cock beneath my panties.

"Mmmm, you like that, hun?" she purred. "Yes, yes I do, it's so sexy, you're so sexy, and this is fucking horny!" I panted. I was in ecstasy. She pushed deeper, I winced slightly. I've played with anal toys before but never had a full 8 inch dildo playing with my asspussy. "I'll stop if you want" she said, a slight concern in her voice that made me like her more. A considerate lover. "No no, be gentle but I want this so much." I said. She smiled. "So do I".

She locked eyes with me and with one final push she was in. Fuck this was amazing. A stunning girl had a strap-on on and was fucking me while I was dressed to the nines like a smart slut. "YES IMOGEN!" She growled. She was loving this. "Oh yes Amelia, take my cock, there's a good girl! Let me fuck your little cunt!" Oh my, she got REALLY horny. My cock was fit to bursting and continued to be the hardest I'd ever felt. She pounded me good, one hand on my left tit and the other around my cock that she'd now slipped out of my panties. The pre-cum was perfect lube for her rhythmic wanking.

"I want you to enjoy this, don't hold back, just cum for me" she moaned. That pushed me over the edge. "fuck, I'm so close, I'm gonna..." and just as I said that, with one movement, she took her cock out my ass, dropped to her knees so so was head level with my cock, put two fingers into my ass to replace her cock and set to work with her tongue round my cock. "mmmm" she moaned. I couldn't speak, I wanted to tell her how amazing this was but nothing but gibberish sexual noises left my lips. "fccccckkk" I managed. And felt my body spasm, she could tell. She locked her lips round my cock and took my load into her mouth. "MMMMM", she took her hand off my cock and put it between her legs and continued to suck my cock dry while fingering my cunt and her own. She tightened up, she was cumming too. I pulled her head up and locked lips, I could taste some of my cum still in her mouth. She loved it as she pushed closer and we kissed for a few minutes then parted.

She fell back onto the sofa beside me, her cock still pushing her skirt up and my limp cock resting on my leg, I could feel my soaking panties.

"I like this side of me that you've uncovered. Do you? I couldn't help myself, I was overcome with so much horniness."

"Like it? Imogen, this is my ultimate fantasy. I've never orgasmed like that in my life. I'm glad you took the hints because there's no way I could straight out ask anyone to do that but you just blew me away". She giggled, as she took her the strap-on. "Well I'm glad this didn't go to waste. I bought it the other day on a whim because I got so horny at lunch thinking about you and what I'd like. I've played with toys but nothing like this." She blushed and lay back, her hand slowly navigated back to her pussy and gently stroked it through the thong.

"oh! I'm flattered." I looked at her legs, they were so shapely and long, I can see why she liked to show them off. "Let me return the favour" I said, my eyes indicating her pussy which I'm sure was still throbbing. "mmmmmm" her eyes lit up again.

I knelt down in front of her, pulled her hips towards me, and with a finger in her thong, pulled them down and dove into her sweet cunt. She tasted so good, she trimmed her bush right down and there was nothing more than a small landing strip. She immediately shot her head back and arched her back. "Fuck me you're good with your tongue! fuck Amelia. tell me not to call you that but fuck that's horny."

"I like my name" I paused to say then kept going, with a finger below teasing drawing a line between her pussy and ass.

Her ass, I had my other hand round it and it was incredible. Watching her in her skirts I knew she must have a peachy ass but this was beyond that. It was literally perfect as far as I was concerned.

"You're... shit. oh you're getting me close don't stop please don't fucking stop babe". I could feel her tense up again, I kept going, tasting her juice and revelling in the fact again that I was getting down and direct with a straight up hottie while in a dress, heels, and lingerie.

"YESSSSS" she exploded, I lapped up her orgasm, pushing my face into her cunt, tasting her pleasure. She grabbed my head and pushed me in herself. "FUCK..." I tipped her over again. She let go of my head and fell back onto the couch.

I stood up and then leaned on top of her, she caught my cheek, bringing me in for a long passionate kiss. Her other hand pulled me on top. We pushed against each other, hands over each other. She unzipped my dress and I unbuttoned her blouse. Her breast weren't massive, maybe a C cup but they filled my hand within her bra. The light pink lace over her body showed off her frame even more.

I slipped out of the dress. She pulled off her skirt and blouse. She turned us around and pulled me up. We stood there, in lingerie and heels. "Take me to bed" she said quietly, inches from my face. I pulled her behind me along to her room. She slipped off her bra and heels at the door, I did the same and took off my stockings. She pulled me back in at the end of my bed, nothing but panties on each of us. She pushed me back onto the bed, I moved myself back and she crawled on like a sexual panther stalking it's prey. We fell together and kisses, our mouths moving across each others bodies, I kissed her neck and sucked on her nipples, then she did the same to me, one hand down at my cock stroking it. She pulled back "Turn over..." I did as I was told, she went behind me and pulled my ass up slightly, then she ate out my ass. Her tongue working me up, she was amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if she's said she was bi as well. After a while, she came up beside me, we pulled close and kissed some more, hands all over bodies. Our legs were entwined and my cock kept rubbing against her cunt. She pushed closer when it did and moaned.

I leaned to the side and opened my bedside table drawer and pulled out a condom. She looked at me "Presumptive much?" she said, but gave me a soft look. I looked back, and she took the wrapper from me, slipped aside my panties and expertly wrapped my cock. "Took you long enough" she said and smiled. I pulled her close, and pulling her thong aside, touched her pussy with my head. "mmmmm" she strained, and pushed against me, letting my cock tease inside her lips with it's head. She looked at me and I slowly slid my cock deep inside her. "oh fuck. you feel amazing Andy." I smiled, I was enjoying this flip about between femme and masculine. It was literally all I'd wanted. She ground her cunt on my cock and climbed on top. 'Fuck missionary, I need this." I wasn't complaining, I lay back and held her waists as she grew my cock with her warm wet pussy, her tits bouncing about and she threw her hair back. She moved faster, I held her tight as I thrust my cock into her. I could feel her tighten again. "mmmffmfmm don't stop." she moaned. "I won't, I want to hear your scream". I said back. Maybe she was holding back before? At that, she started constantly moaning and shouting. "Fuck yes. mmmm pound my pussy, make me cum, please. your cock is so fucking good." I grinned, I couldn't help it. This was the best sex I'd ever had, nothing came close. if it ended tonight, I wouldn't care.

"Cum with me. I'm so close, Andy". She had a way with words. I could feel myself about to erupt. "Oh Imogen, fuck I'm going to cum!" I moaned. "Yessss. now". I exploded, I thought the condom would shoot off it was that hard. How the fuck could she make me cum so quickly again. I've fallen out with girlfriends in the past when I haven't had another go regularly. Once or twice but not this quick.

She tensed again and I felt her orgasm pulse through her body, her hand went to her mound. "mm fuck" she winced slightly. I did too, my cock had been used so much, it was tender. She flopped beside me, and cupped her well tended mound. I pulled off the condom and chucked it to the side where I knew my bin was. I turned back to see her beaming at me. "Can I stay the night?" she giggled. "well, that depends if you snore of not?" I replied. She playfully slapped me. "Rude. I need pyjamas. I can't sleep naked, never have." She said. "Don't suppose your wardrobe extends to them?" I laughed. "Well..."

She was playfully shocked. "Mmm, lemme see!"

We'd just had sex and fucked each other but still she was excited to see my femme clothing. this had to be a good sign.

"What size are you? Don't mean to be rude but don't want to give you something you can't wear" I joked. "Haven't you been able to size me up with all your staring?" she laughed. I opened the drawers, I wore a 14/16 but she was smaller than me, not much but possibly. "This is a small 14?" I held up a pair of red satin shorts and matching strappy top. The shorts had slits half way up the side with a lace filling. "let's see". She stood out of the bed. Her beauty struck me. Somehow I hadn't noticed before the extent of her legs. All legs and ass. Not that her whole body wasn't fantastic. I've never been one for really slim girls, each to their own but I like "a bit of meat". She slipped them on, "they're really cute, I might steal them" she giggled. "What are you wearing? Can I choose?"

I laughed. "I don't have that much!" She pulled out a similar pair of flowery shorts with a scalloped edge and the matching top with scalloped-type shoulders. "This is cuter, nice style hun" she said. I pulled on the pjs, revelling again in the sheer surreal-ness of being in femme pjs next to a girl wearing another pair of mine.

She pulled me back into bed, we wrapped up in each other, kissing and touching then eventually falling asleep. The last thing I remember was wondering how this could get better. Maybe I could go to hers next time...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *he Shooter  (M) 33 weeks ago

Well I hope that it doesn’t end there!

*lipee By *lipee   premium paying member (M) 33 weeks ago

i hope theres more to mmmmxxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *6karramba   profile verified by photo (M) 33 weeks ago

Such a hot story. Love it

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

We saw each other often over the next few weeks and started seeing each other as more than a casual fuck. She let me dress up but also we had "normal" sex which was never boring.

Last weekend she asked if I was doing anything on the Saturday night, I had no plans and thought she wanted to come over or me to go to her place again.

"Let's go out, but as Imogen and Amelia. There's that gay club in town, I've been a few times before with friends and no one cares who you are there.

She was wanting me to go out dressed in public. I had never even thought about that before, it scared me but also got me really hard while I thought of it while replying in work. "Like dress up in public? I don't think I could" I replied. "Don't be silly, you look amazing dressed, I'm starting to think I'm a lesbian who loves cock hehe. Let me do your make up and hair and you'll pass. Even if you don't, I don't care and you shouldn't worry if I like how you look" she messaged back. I agreed but only because she sounded so confident. I laughed out loud at her lesbian joke. She still went wild when I dressed and had shaved, I guess when I thought about it, I could pass with some effort. And like she said, she didn't care what anyone thought.

She came over on Saturday afternoon with a new outfit for me. "I thought I'd give you your first outfit to wear out as Amelia" she said when she gave me the dress. I held it up, it was a BooHoo dress, I could tell as I'd looked at it before. (http://www.boohoo.com/jinnie-satin-wrap-front-shift-dress/DZZ70742.html?color=158).

"I hope you like it" she said. "It's gorgeous, I had looked at a similar dress before" I admitted. "Good" she replied "It'll go with those little pink strapy heels you have and you can borrow this clutch bag" she knew my style well. We showered and I even put on fake tan, she did my makeup for me, gave me smokey eyes better than I could have imagined. "Now do you want a wig or shall I do your hair as it is?" my hair wasn't long but it wasn't short. "I don't think I could comfortably go out with my usual hair in any fit style" I said. She pulled out a brunette wig from her bag, "it's a darker than your hair but I think it'll suit you." she fitted it and styled my hair, giving me slight waves that fell over my shoulders. I felt amazing. I slipped off my silk robe and put on a bra and matching Brazilian panties. "I'd wear a thong, babe, but I don't think my cock will stay in place tonight" I laughed. She giggled. "Don't talk about your cock, I want to jump you right now but we don't have time!". She got dressed in a bodycon simple black dress with a slit up the side of her leg, her tits cradled at the front with a sexy little fabric bow tied in the middle. "I'm going to wear your heels tonight, they go better with the dress" Imogen said as she slipped on a pair of 6 inch patent stilettos. I called them my fake Louboutins because of the red sole. She looked incredible.

We called a taxi and as I could feel myself shaking from nerves. "Where are you girls off to tonight? You're going to get give some lads broken jaws with those outfits, they'll be staring so much" the female taxi driver said. "Heading to the gay club in town, please" Imogen answered matter of factly "It's Amelia's first night out". I caught the drivers eye in the mirror. "I'm sure you two will have a great time" she replied.

We arrived at the club. A few girls and guys looked me up and down but otherwise I was slightly disappointed at the anticlimax. Either I didn't pass as a girl or no one cared.

"sorry girls, ID please? gotta prove you're over 25" the doorman asked. "oh..." I stammered. Shit. either I gave my ID and didn't look anything like it or just left.

We paused, Imogen instinctively went into her purse for hers. I just stood there.

"Oh dear, I've left mine at home." I managed, trying to lighten my voice.

"Hahah. Don't worry I'm messing. Get inside".

We paid and put our coats in at the ticket booth. "I didn't know what to do! How could I have not thought about ID!" I squealed as we headed to the toilets. Imogen turned and smirked "That's Dan, he's my friend, I told him to hold us up. He knows you're with me, babe. I told you not to worry!".

I stared at her "Oh haha very funny." I glowered at her.

"shut up and get in the toilet".

I stepped inside, and as the door closed, the dance floor music muffled, I could hear the click of our heels. I felt so self aware I paused. "Move silly, I'll trip over you!" a girl paused passed. "Oh hey Imogen, is this Amelia" she turned when she noticed Imogen beside me.

"Yea, Amelia, this is Karen from work, she was the one who suggested we come here to let you out for a bit" she smiled.

"Oh hi, yes. uh. hello." I managed.

Karen laughed. "First time, hun?" I nodded. "Don't worry, we don't bite...much" she winked. "Have a good night, Imgoen, mwah." and she was off.

"No one cares." I managed after we made our way to the bar and had said hi to a few others that Imogen know. "Nope, no one cares here" Imogen replied. I laughed "I didn't realise how well you were known here!". I was starting to relax and also understand why initially Imogen didn't seem to care about my private life when we first met. She'd probably heard about crossdressers and transvestites and gender fluid from her friends. Why was I so surprised?

"Cheeky! Yea, I've got a few friends who like the gay club better than the other city clubs. It's like any normal night out, you meet people you know." I nodded, she was right.

We danced and drank and laughed. I was enjoying myself so much that at times I "forgot" I was all dressed up. For so long I had enjoyed dressing in private and femme clothing felt so comfortable and natural to me that this was clearly the same. I got complimented on my dress "Imogen got me it, I love it" "You look great, babe!", and no one mentioned my voice or possibly slightly masculine body. It was all flattering.

We were sitting in a small booth with Karen and a few others when one of "those" moments happen. "So how long have you to been dating? Are you dating? What's the goss, Immy?!" Michael asked. I looked at my drink. Although we'd spent a lot of time together and such, we hadn't vocally put any label on our relationship. We were obviously exclusive to each other but it just never came up. Imogen saved us again "Our relationship kind of evolved. Maybe a few weeks? We didn't mark our calendars for a certain date" she laughed. She looked at me, when the others began discussing their own relationship time lines, and smiled. She put her hand on my thigh and leaned in "Let's get out of her". I nodded.

"You're were a bit awkward when Michael asked, eh?" said she as we got our coats. Now I was a good few drinks gone by this point but I realised she looked both concerned and embarrassed.

"I didn't know what to say, hadn't thought about it before now" I replied. "I don't mind either way." She relaxed "well right now you're my girlfriend if you don't mind" she winked. I pulled her in and we kissed in the middle of the street. I didn't care, people walked by not caring. This could end at any point so I wasn't going to worry what people think. "I guess that's that point settled then!" she laughed.

We got in a taxi and sat cuddled up, "Good night girls?" the driver asked. "Yes" we replied together and giggled.

Imogen was clearly hot for me, the second we got in the door she pinned me against the wall. Kissed me up and down, our hands all over each other. Her hand shot up my dress and caressed my balls "mmmmmm". I was already unzipping her dress from behind and pulling it off her, she stepped out of it and stood there in just her heels and lingerie. "Bed. Now." she ordered with a devilish grin.

I didn't have to be told twice. We got into the bedroom and she pushed me on the bed and lifted up my dress, pulled out my cock and devoured it. "Fuck me Imogen!" I moaned. 'Mmm okay babe" she said, pulled aside her thong and sat on my cock, her legs bent in front of her, her heels digging into the bedding. I was in ecstasy, watching her ride my cock, I held her hips as she bounced up and down. She undid her bra and started touching herself, pulling her nipple. "mmm I'm gonna cum, don't stop. fuck I love this." she moaned. She did it again, tipped me over and I felt myself erupt into her as her cunt tightened around my cock. She fell forward, and adjusted herself to kick off the heels and lay on top of me. "I'm want to be your girlfriend because no one affects me the way you do, Andy." I rolled her over and got undressed. "Good, that makes the feeling mutual." I said and I pinned her down and kissed down her body towards her snatch...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *he Shooter  (M) 31 weeks ago

Fabulous. More again soon please!

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ingmaster1    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 31 weeks ago

"Fabulous. More again soon please!"

XXX pic...
login to view
By *iguy70   premium paying member (M) 27 weeks ago

Love to read more. ..love it

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ucyCD69   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 27 weeks ago

Can't wait till the next installment

XXX pic...
login to view
By *elfordman   profile verified by photo (M) 27 weeks ago

Great story!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ingerdudeuk   profile verified by photo (M) 27 weeks ago

Great read.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eefer  (M) 9 weeks ago

Well horny story

*ane195854 By *ane195854   premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 2 weeks ago

Very nice xx

*illgossard By *illgossard  (TV/TS/CD) 2 weeks ago

What's happened to the original poster? It's a terrible loss to have such a brilliant talent leave us.

Add a new message to this topic