New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364742 members (10 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > out door sex.

See newest message in thread

out door sex.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *irsttocum   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I was out walking were I took my dog before he passed.when a oldish man came up to me and said hello and were is my dog,tale him and he said same happen to him.well we got talking and said he only comes here for sex now.WO did not exp that,any way I said how did he get on.no luck he said.then he asked what about me.no I said not looking,he the put his hand on my upper leg and said you got a hard on so you must find it horny let's go for walk.so we did,?got to some trees and just went for my zip.I just stood there in shock I think.he undid my pants and dropped to floor.got down and kissed my cock.it was so hard.he then sucked it ,looking at my eyes,he could see I was loving it.he sucked my off.and said any time you see me here come over for a suck.WO so horny.want to find hi again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*ennimar64 By *ennimar64  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Please pm me details of where?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornythongman   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

"Please pm me details of where?"

Meet on Dartford Heath?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I used to go there quite often but seems P.C.Plod has put a stop to a lot of guys going there now.

Shame as I used to find it quite a good place to get some action.Seems deserted in the afternoons now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I occasionally go to some woodssa few miles from where I live. Last August, I went there dressed in stockings, suspender belt, crutchless knickers and a bra under my outer clothes. I came across a guy having a wank so I asked him if he wanted me to do it for him. He quickly agreed so I got to work on his cock, stroking it nice and steadily whilst he unzipped my trousers and put his hand inside and took hold of my cock. When he knew that I was wearing stockings etc, he got me to drop my trousers around my ankles so he could have easier access to me. He asked me to suck his cock for him which I was quite happy to do. He walked across to a tree that had fallen and sat down on it so that I could kneel down and suck his cock which was of an average size. While I was sucking his cock and licking his balls, he reached down and started fondling my real tits and at one point leaned forward so that he could finger my lubed pussy.

Suddenly someone else asked if they could watch and maybe join in. We both agreed and soon I felt someones fingers exploring my pussy, first one finger then two. He asked me if he could fuck me and I agreed so I just carried on sucking the first guy's cock then felt the other guy kneel down behind me and then felt his cock pushing at my pussy. I relaxed myself and felt his cock plunge inside me. As I had been fucked many times before, it did not hurt at all but it did make me moan in anticipation of the enjoyment I was about to receive. I was still sucking No.1's cock and could feel him coming to the boil and at the same time I could feel my pussy fucker thrusting faster and faster. No. 1 suddenly said that he was going cum so I quickly told him not to stop and then carried on sucking for all that I was worth. He filled my mouth with his cum and I was swallowing as quick as I could, not to lose any. Soon afterwards No. 2 started gasping for breath and said that he was cumming as well and pumped me full of his cum. Neither of them had a cock that was bigger than normal but both of them shot loads of cum into me. They both thanked me, dressed themselves and walked away. I stayed on my hands and knees for some time, feeling the cum dribbling out of my pussy and down the back of my legs. As I was well hidden by the dense undergrowth, I stayed where I was, getting my own breath back when suddenly I realised that someone was looking at me. This third guy asked me if I was OK and did I need any help. I said that I was OK but if he fancied was he was looking at, then to help himself. He did, I felt him kneel down behind me and felt him finger my cum filled pussy. He said "Ohh, nice and slippery, can I fuck you". I said help yourself and I felt him place his knob end at the entrance to my pussy. As I had already been stretched, his cock slid into me quite easily but this guy had an enormous cock. After he had fucked me deep and steadily, I felt his cock surge inside me as he shot his load high inside me. He got up and asked me to turn around, which I did but still on my knees. His cock was still hard, about nine inches long and about one and a half inches thick and covered in his cum. He held my head and eased his cock into my mouth which I sucked clean. He then put his cock away and walked off. I tried to stand up but my legs were like jelly and I had to lean on a tree until I got the use of my legs back. I got dressed and walked unsteadily back to my car and sat there for at least half an hour. The back of my trousers were wet through with the cum that had leaked back out of my pussy and so was my car seat. It was a good job that I had a spare pair of jogging bottoms in the boot of my car. What an experience but one that I have not managed to repeat despite trying.

By *elpimnew   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Yes can you pm details plz

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornyBoy4569   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I’m very jealous, wish I had this happen to me so bad!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ersStudent  (M)  over a year ago

Remember my first meet was outdoors in the park. Met an older TV, fucked him at first and then we 69’d for a while

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hickmeatmilker  (M)  over a year ago

cant beat the great out door sexy..

Add a new message to this topic