New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364668 members (4 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Party time

See newest message in thread

Party time

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

It all started innocently enough when we went to a friend of a friend's housewarming party. As we parked outside the big house and walked up the drive the gardens too were impressive.

We met the hosts and joined the party, and went out into the back garden where the chat was flowing and so was the drink.

After a while I needed a wee so I went indoors and when I tried the downstairs loo door a voice said, sorry, try upstairs, so I went up the stairs.

As I reached the top a bedroom door opened and as a guy quickly left the room I saw mine host sitting naked on the bed. The door quickly closed and I found the loo, but not before I had seen an impressive looking cock.

As I went back downstairs I heard someone behind me and at the bottom he passed me, smiling as he did so. I thought no more and went outside to rejoin the party. Fancying a bit of solitude I found a quiet spot and sat watching the koi carp in the pond.

The same guy sat down beside me and said, I can only apologise for what you saw and I truly hope that I can rely on your discretion as my wife knows nothing of my hobby.

I smiled and said, neither does my wife, and you have my word that I will never tell anyone what I saw.

Oh, he said, really, are you interested, I did not like to ask in case you were not that way inclined and would be offended.

Can I speak plainly, I said, to which he replied, please do, absolute discretion assured.

I am always interested, I said, and whilst I did not come here looking for sex fun, I am not about to miss an opportunity, if it arises.

OK, he said, it may well arise, so tell me please, what are you into?

I said, I'm mainly bottom, not into kissing and very rarely do I suck.

That's great, he said, as I am mainly top, do you like being rimmed and sucked?

Yes please, I said, and I'm not averse to toys etc or playthings when the opportunity arises.

My other hobby is photography, he said, how would you feel about me taking photos of you?

No problem, I said, but not face.

He nodded, and said, my wife helps run a charity shop so I am here alone most weekdays, do you fancy a visit when the house is quiet?

Yes please, I said, whenever you want, the sooner the better, I can't wait to be led astray!!

OK, he said, you have the advantage, you have seen me naked and I can't wait to see you naked.

I did like the look of your cock, I said, the very brief sight that I saw and although it was not erect it looked longer than mine!

He laughed, and said, yes I am rather proud of it, not bad for an old boy, and it still gets very hard!

Some other people approached so he quickly gave me a card and said email me when you get home and we will fix something up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view

When I got home I quickly sent him an email to establish contact and almost immediately had a reply asking me what sort of scenario I fancied.

I replied that I was open to suggestions but as he liked being top and I wanted to try being bottom perhaps that would get us going?

His reply said that he had always fancied being dom too and would I consider being his sub.

Yes please, I said, I fancy that too but nothing extreme or too painful.

Agreed, he said, and if either of us say stop at any time we will stop without question

On that basis we agreed to meet the following day and I arrived, and was a bit surprised that he answered the door dressed in a dressing gown.

I went in and he said straight away, before we go any further strip off naked now and stand so I can clearly see you.

So I stripped naked and stood there, legs apart, hands behind my back while he looked at me and thoroughly felt my cock, balls and bum.

Bend over, he said, so I did and I felt his hands part my bum cheeks and open up my hole which he gently inserted a finger into.

Right, he said, taking his hand away and slapping my bum up the stairs and into the first room on the left.

On the bed were a selection of toys, a number of dildos and butt plugs of various shapes and sizes, cock cage, ropes, blindfolds, hoods, condoms, lube, what looked like electro kit, various size strap ons and some things that I had no idea what they were!

He saw me looking and laughed and said, now we will see what lind of sub you really are.

He tied my hands behind my back and put a blindfold on me then he said, get down on your knees and open your mouth, which I did and a few seconds later I felt his cock slide into my mouth.

I am not a lover of cock sucking but his was circumcised, clean and nicely scented and I sucked with gusto while he fucked my mouth, making me gag a bit on his length and I have never enjoyed a cock like it before.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ATRIOTS  (M)  over a year ago

Please continue xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ex69  (M)  over a year ago

Great story love it.

XXX pic...
login to view

Thanks for all the messages guys, there is more to cum!

If anyone local fancies trying something similar I am up very much for it?

XXX pic...
login to view

He pulled his cock back a bit and I played with his bell end with my tongue feeling and exploring all around it and inserting the tip of my tongue into his entrance (or exit, depending on how it is being used at the time!) which he obviously liked as he allowed me to do this for several minutes before suddenly thrusting deep into my mouth and making me really gag.

He pulled right out and laughed, saying you need a lot more practise at that and you will be getting it in due course, but now I have something else planned for you.

He took off my blindfold and wrist ties and he again had on his dressing gown covering his cock.

He saw me look at the bulge and said, you are here for my pleasure and any pleasure you derive is incidental so you will not be allowed to see me naked until such time as it suits my wants.

Now turn and stay on your knees and lay over the bed, he said, so I did. OK, he said, this is a learning curve so be patient while I try you in different positions until I find what I want.

We experimented with various pillows and cushions and I ended up with a thick cushion under each knee, bent tight over the bed with a heavy pillow under my stomach to raise my bum and my body flat across the bed with my cock pointing down between my legs.

That looks good, he said, now stay there while I secure you, and back on went the blindfold.

My legs were already well apart when he said he was going to fix a leg spreader was that OK, and I said, yes that is fine, and I felt the straps go round my legs just above my knees which he pushed a bit further apart.

He then tied a rope to the leg spreaders and passed it under the bed and up over the far side. He then ordered me to lay my arms out in front of me while he attached padded wrist cuffs and a short spreader bar to which he attached the rope and pulled it very tight. Is that too tight, he said, and I said, no it's OK now but I may need it loosened a bit later please. We will see about that, he said, or I may tighten it if you move too much. How much can you move? Not a lot, I said, trying to wriggle without much success.

I like that, he said, wait there while I get my camera, not that you have any choice.

What seemed like an age passed and I heard the camera click a few times.

He said, as this is our first time I will explain what I am going to do, but if we have more sessions I will not be so considerate, is that OK. Yes please go ahead, I said, and thank you.

Right, he said, I have a number of floggers, paddles and whips some of which have seen use both by me and on me and I want you to tell me honestly what you feel when I use them on you.

First up was what seemed to be a cat o nine tails type whip and it stung but was not unpleaseant, the next two I did not know what they were but they hurt a bit and were not as exciting as the cat. Next were two what felt like canes and they really hurt, so he went back to the cat which because my bum was already sore stung a bit but was not unpleasant, especially when he parted my bum cheeks and teasead me close to my hole.

What do you think he said, and I said that for inflicting pain the canes were effective but for pleasure the cat was best.

Thank you for being honest he said and I will spare you more caning today but as I too enjoy using the cat on you I will carry on, which he did, as I squirmed and gasped with a mixture of pain and pleasure, until eventually he said, I think you are red enough, I will take some photos and we will move on to phase two.

Now, he said, I have several dildos and butt plugs that I am going to try on you and again I want you to tell me how each one feels. They are all cleaned and sterilised and I will use lube on each one, is that OK.

Yes please, I said, please proceed.

*o-one special By *o-one special   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

more please

*o-one special By *o-one special   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

wish It was me tied up

By *rm261  (M)  over a year ago

more please, you got me hard :D

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes more please, I want to be tied too.

XXX pic...
login to view

Now, he said, comes the best bit, I get to play with your bum and hole and maybe your cock and balls too if the mood takes me whilst you are restrained and I can do exactly what I like as you are helpless and under my total control.

My heart skipped as he said that and I wondered what I had let myself in for, and then he said, dont't worry, I've always wanted to say that and everything will be by consent as I am not a cruel person and I want you to come back another day for some more.

That's a relief, I said, and based on my experience so far I would love to make this a regular thing.

Wonderful, he said, perhaps we can explore and push boundaries together as we get to know each other.

I really hope so too, I said.

I felt the cold touch as the lube was spread around my hole, followed by some gentle massage which was a real turn on, then a finger gently went inside me, then two fingers.

He said, you do seem a bit tight but I think you will stretch, can we push it a bit more. I agreed and then three fingers went in and I winced a bit and he said relax and stop fighting me, so I tried and he said, that's better let me try something else.

I heard sounds and then felt something smooth and cold slide inside me, very gently as he worked it into me saying, I want to find out not only the maximum you can comfortably take but also the absolute maximum I can go before it hurts you. OK, I said, shall I say when it gets too much. He carried on working it in and eventually he said, that's it, full length all the way in, well done. Thanks, I said, I like that but I think you are maybe a wee bit further than I would want for comfort on a proper fucking, especially if you pound away deep and hard inside me.

Thanks for that, he said, it's good to know the limits, now try this and tell me, and out came the dildo and in went a much larger toy which was quite wide and when it popped in and stayed I realised it was a butt plug. That's nice, I said, is that a butt plug? Yes, he said, glad you like it as I like fitting them too, I'll take a photo and show you. Do you fancy a coffee break and chat before we go on? Yes please, I said, so he untied the rope, removed the cuffs, undid the leg spreader and removed the blindfold and said stand up now please. So I did, and he still had the dressing gown on.

I was hoping to see your cock, I said, as I am keen to see what I hope will be going in me soon. All in good time my friend, he said, and if it helps I am fairly sure you will be able to take my full length, at least I hope so. So do I, I said, as I want to feel your balls slapping against my cheeks as you fuck me.

He laughed, and said, follow me, lets go get a coffee, so I followed him downstairs, still naked, cock swinging merrily as I walked, finding the butt plug was a natural leg spreader that made me wiggle as I walked, but I liked having it in me.

We sat down for coffee, me naked, legs apart, and him clothed. He looked at my cock and smiled and said, I love that cock of yours and that too will get my attention in due course.

Thank you, I said, I certainly hope so! Are you able to cum more than once, he said, catching me by surprise. I said it depends, sometimes yes and I have been known to wank off at home up to three times in a half day, but each one gets progressively less spunk and I have never been a heavy cummer. I did have a lady friend many years ago who made me cum four times in an evening play session, but that was years ago and I doubt I could do it now!

Thanks for that, he said, just the kind of honesty I want to hearfrom my sub, shall I sow you the pictures now? Yes please, I said, I 've seen lots of pictures but never of me!

XXX pic...
login to view

Gee whiz, I said looking at the photos on his tablet, my arse sure is red, no wonder it stung! Yes he said, that's why I thought I had better stop although one day I would like to see how far I can whip you and see how red I can get you before you can't take any more, all by consent of course.

I said, that is very tempting but I need to avoid long lasting marks in case the wife sees them, but she does go away to her sister sometimes and that might give us a chance to find out!

Stand up and let me have a look at your bum, he said, and as he looked and felt me it seems most of the red marks had faded and he thought I was OK, which was a relief.

I'm sorry, he said, we are running out of time today and as we both need to cum can I make a suggestion?

You are in charge, I said, and as your sub I will do as I am told.

On your knees then, he said, and suck me hard. I won't come in your mouth but I want to get close before I pull out.

He took off his dressing gown and I saw his semi hard cock and thought, now there is a cock I can suck, so I did. I closed my lips tight around his shaft and he fucked my mouth whilst holding my head still. After a while he stopped and I used my tongue on his glans until he pulled out and sid, that's enough for now.

Open your legs wide and pull back your foreskin, I'm going to suck you now and I want you to go all the way, don't tell me when you are going to cum just shoot into my mouth. I will not swallow but will spit it out, is that OK? Of course it is, I said.

I sat down on a towel on the chair and leaned back, legs wide apart, foreskin back and he dived onto me taking my whole length inside his mouth then working his tongue on my very sensitive glans.

Due partly to the long build up and partly to his expertise I soom came in his mouth and he held it while he milked me and spat it out onto my cock, taking me in his mouth again to milk me empty. Again he spat it out then he massaged my cum into my cock and balls rubbing it well in until it had dried and that was a novel but very erotic experience, especially given how sensitive my glans was after cumming so hard.

Lean forward and suck me, he commanded, so I did but not for long as he pulled out and told me to lean back in the chair, legs high and wide while he wanked off and shot hard all over my cock balls and bum. I watched him drain himself, then again he massaged it into my cock and balls and I felt myself starting to rise again as I squirmed and twitched with the sensitivity.

He stopped and said, if we go into the wet room now I will wash you off and it was again a great experience being soaped up with shower gel and washed and fondled clean and by the time he had finished I was well on the way to an erection.

I would love to take you onwards, he said, but the wife will be home soon, next time maybe?

I said, yes please, as we dried off and dressed.

Just as I was leaving he asked how I felt about a threesome and I said that I was unsure about a MMM but never say never, and I would like a MMF if the opportunity ever arose.

He said, no promises but it just might, I'll explain later, and with that I left, feeling well satisfied.

XXX pic...
login to view

The following day I sent Len an email saying how much I had enjoyed our session and that I hoped we could meet again soon.

His reply said that he too had enjoyed it and on relection he would prefer to ditch the sub/dom label and just meet as two guys enjoying the things they like best, and as he likes to be in charge and to be top and I like to be bottom was that OK? Also had I any comments on highs and lows and good and bad of the meeting so he could adjust for next time?

I wrote back and agreed and said that I adored being restrained and being helpless especially whilst having my bum played with by dildo, finger or butt plug but whilst I liked some of the spanking I found the canes too harsh. I also loved being washed and massaged with warm soapy water.

He wrote back and said that he noted what I said and that he was exploring new ways of retsraining me, how did that sound? Did I think I would be able to cum twice as that will affect his plans if I could?

I replied that I looked forward to new ways of being bound and just the thought had me hard and that he didn't need to ask me but to just do as he wished (within reason) subject to stop meaning stop if it got too much. I could probably cum twice and that thought too had me getting hard!

Great, he replied, I'll be in touch.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tsuptoyou  (M)  over a year ago

enjoying the story horny

awaiting next chapter with bated breath

XXX pic...
login to view

A couple of days passed and I had an email from Len, the gist of which was that he had taken a good look through the box of toys and, amongst other things, he had found the sling, was I interested as he would need to rig it in the workshop as it needed ceiling hooks, and by the way I would need to walk to the workshop through the garden, naked, how did that sound.

I quickly replied yes please I really fancy being fucked and played with in a sling and yes I don't mind walking there naked from the house as I remember the garden being secluded, tell me please, have you used it before?

Back came the reply, can we talk on the phone and I can tell you the full background, it is quite a sexy story and will take a while.

I replied yes, I can call you when I have the house to myself and an erection will go unnoticed.

Better you are naked and can wank yourself while we talk, came the reply, how often do you wank?

I'll tell you when we talk....................

XXX pic...
login to view

Thanks to all you kind people that have sent me messages and yes it is based on true events although some bits have been enhanced for mutual enjoyment!

XXX pic...
login to view

On the agreed day at the agreed time I stripped myself naked and dialled Len's number.

He immediately said, are you naked, and I said yes, have you an erection, not yet, have you a tape measure as I told you, yes I have.

Good place your cock on the desk and measure it, so I did, 4 inches I said.

Is that with foreskin pulled back, no I said, well pull it back and measure your actual cock length. I replied 4 and bit inches and rising. That's better he said now wank yourself a bit and see if you can get it bigger, but I still could not get fully hard.

I do like to be in charge, he said, and I do like to play with a willing cock, balls and bum and as long as you are happy for me to do that we will get along fine.

I too really love being naked and played with, and being under your control, I said, so hopefully I will enjoy all you ask of me.

How often do you wank, he said, and I replied, it varies, sometimes two weeks between and sometimes up to 3 times in a day, depending on stimulation.

I'll tell you a bit of background now, he said, and I will send you some photos as we go to help raise your erection.

First photo arrived of a guy similar age naked and soft cock. That is Bob, he said, and Val and I first met him and Sue at a caravan rally a few years ago. Several meetings later and we got on well and we sat in the caravan and drank lots of wine one wet evening and after lots of laughter Sue took her top off and at Bob's suggestion we started playing strip poker. I didn't take long for us guys to get naked as we only had shorts and tee shirts on, followed soon after by Val who did not seem too keen on the idea,(photo of Sue in pants and bra arrived). Sue on the other hand as the last one wearing panties just stood up and took them off, standing there, stark naked, legs apart for us to look at. (photo of Sue naked arrived - and that got me well hard). The mood quietened due to Val's discomfort and we all dressed and Val and I went back to our own caravan. Not much was said that night and we quickly fell asleep. The following day Bob and I went for a walk with his dog first thing, leaving the ladies to themselves.

Bob said that he and Sue enjoyed swinging and kinky sex play, were we interested. I said, I am but I don't think Val is. He said, well I like the look of your cock and I would love it in me if you are into that, what do you think? Yes, I said guardedly not knowing quite how to play this, I think so, willing to try anyway, especially if Sue is present. Glad you asked, he said, as Sue wants to see you fully hard as I don't get fully hard anymore and she misses the sex. I'm not sure about that, I said, as my marriage is too valuable to risk by having sex with your wife. Don't worry, he said, Sue will talk to Val to find out how she feels. We spent the rest of our walk talking about our own sex likes and preferences and it turned out that Bob had been into male sex for a few years and it was only recently that Sue had found out and she did not mind, in fact she found the whole idea sexy and wanted to be included when the chance came. I took a deep breath and said, I don't have much experience of the kinky side but I would love to play with and have sex with you both but we may have be discreet and not let Val know?

When we got back Val said to me, we need to talk, and we went back to our caravan.

I saw the way you looked at both Bob and Sue last night when they were naked, she said, and after talking to Sue I think that they can both can have sex and play games with you as long as it is just sex. I know that I am no longer able to satisfy your sex wants and I don't want to be party to these sessions but as long as you promise me no mouth kissing and no romantic involvement with Sue then I will not object. Sue has promised me that she is experienced at this and they have been doing it for years and her marriage to Bob is rock solid and on that basis, albeit reluctantly, I will not try to stop you, but I do not ever want to know when or what you get up to and if I sense that our marriage is at risk I will ask you to stop. Thank you Val, I said, that must have taken a huge leap of faith by you, you are a truly wonderful wife and I promise that I will only ever love only you.

At that point Len said, are you hard now, to which I said yes, and he said well wank yourslf off now with one hand and keep the phone in the other hand so I can hear you as I too wank myself off.

I must admit I became oblivious to the phone as I wanked and soon came, a lot harder than most wanks that I have to porn and as I lay back in the chair gently working my cock soft I heard Len as he too came hard.

There is more to tell you, he said, but maybe better in person, do you want to meet next week for me to use you again. Yes please, I said, can't wait. OK he said I'll email you, and with that he was gone and the phone went dead.

XXX pic...
login to view

The email said that Len had been looking at the sling and although it looked expensive with head rest and restraining loops for legs and arms there were no ropes or chains to suspend it so he would need to lie me on it on a table with my arms and legs spread to work out what he needed, and in case we can't use the sling were there any fantasies I fancied playing out.

I replied that I had 4 chains that came from a garden seat that had collapsed through old age with 6 'S' hooks plus some shackles from my boating days and no doubt we could rig something up as I've looked at slings online and it should be easy enough. I also said that I sometimes watch a couple of videos, 'Alexa whips David' and 'Ingrid whips David' and I love seeing the way David's cock jumps about as they whip him. It is all staged of course as David has no red marks from what looks like a severe whipping but the thought is very erotic, as is his erection, especially if it can be filmed and seen later?

XXX pic...
login to view

I soon got his reply.

Yes, good, bring the chains etc and we will have a play when you are naked. I've seen the whipping videos and they look like real fun too. So here's the plan. You will arrive and when I let you in you will strip naked without being told to, posing when told while I take photos, then you will obey me as we carry out my plan. I promise you no excess pain, and I might photo or video at any point, do we have a deal?

I replied, yes we have a deal.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ATRIOTS  (M)  over a year ago

I am absolutely loving this story xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ingmaster1    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

"I am absolutely loving this story xx"

me too would love to read more

XXX pic...
login to view

I rang the doorbell and knowing that Len had a very vivid imagination my heart was pounding.

The door opened, I went in, he was fully clothed, we smiled and I undressed until I stood there naked before him and as he cast his eyes on my cock I felt it start rising to the occasion.

Bend over and pull your bum cheeks apart with your hands, he said, and I will insert this, as he very briefly showed the dildo, metal balls joined together with a 'T' handle at the end. I felt the cold lube on my hole, followed by the even colder feel of the metal balls that he gently worked inside me until all six were all the way in up to the handle. I have to say that it was a lovely feeling as it went in, and as he went in he pulled it out a ball before working another ball in. A truly wonderful feeling as my sphincter clamped in and out over each ball, and one that had me gasping, as my nerve endings did their best to cope with the sensation.

Stay there, he commanded, I want to photo this and I want to photo your bum red so this will sting, call out if it is too much.

The camera clicked than the paddle hit my bum several times in quick succession before he stopped. A bit more I think, he said, and again he spanked me hard with the paddle but this time it really hurt and I was about to call out when he stopped and said, that looks good, really red now, and I winced as he touched my bum cheeks, then the camera again clicked.

Stand up, hands in front of you, he ordered, and I complied. On went the handcuffs and he told me to walk down the hall and into the kitchen, then on out into the garden, me naked and him still clothed.

I am not into outdoor play but this felt so erotic, and my cock angle reflected that, as we walked across the garden towards the large conker tree that I remembered from the party.

I stopped when told and he unlocked the handcuffs and told me to reach up and hold the wide bar which was hanging just above head height from a large branch. I spread my arms as far as I could as ordered and he clamped the handcuff to a hook on the bar, and then my other arm to a hook the other end. I like that, he said, now spread your legs so you are in an 'X' position, and I did so while he clamped another spreader bar between my ankles. Lovely, he said, just a bit more colour in your cheeks I think and again the paddle slapped me. I yelled and he said, enough of that, and he was gone.

He returned and fitted a ball gag on my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes, saying, now I have you and I can do exactly what I want to and there is nothing you can do to stop me. I may even leave you here like this while I go in for a coffee.

XXX pic...
login to view

It went quiet as I stood there, totally restrained, totally naked and secured in an 'X' position, unable to talk or see and I was feeling very vulnerable at that stage, wondering what Len had planned for me. I was unsure what my cock was doing as I couldn't see it but it still felt as though it was a bit stiff.

I heard movements, but it went quiet again, more slight sounds and then Len said, you seem to be going soft George shall I fix that for us? I, of course, nodded, and I felt him take hold of my cock and give a good few tugs which seemed to liven it up a bit.

He pulled my foreskin back as far as it would go, held it there for a while then let he go of my cock and I gradually felt my foreskin move back to it's natural rolled back position, just below my bell end.

After a few seconds I felt him stand beside me and reach behind me to play with the butt plug balls handle, twisting them gently out, making me gasp, then out again as slowly and with some in and out movements along the way until he removed the plug.

As he reached round to finger me with one hand he also reached round to wank me with the other and I felt his hard cock against my thigh, and guessed that he too was now naked. Then his finger came out and he moved round behind me, holding my bum cheeks apart I felt his rock hard cock slide between my legs.

He held my hips and began to move his cock in and out, without penetrating me but sliding very erotically between my legs and bum cheeks

There was plenty of lube about from the balls but his cock was wet and slippery and I tried hard to get him, to insert it in me. Oh how i wanted his cock inside me.

He laughed and said, I know you want it in you George, and so do I want to fuck you good and hard, as he moved to allow his cock to just enter me. I gasped and thought, at last, I am going to be fucked as I tried to lean back to get more of him inside me. He again laughed and said, not this time George, maybe later, as he pulled out.

It went quiet again and then I felt the flogger short whip of many tails sting my bum, and I lurched forward, sending my cock into what felt like quite a bounce. A few more whip strokes and he had my cock and balls bouncing well.

It went quiet again and the next surprise was when he gently at first began to whip my cock and between my legs which reallly got me hard as the whip began to sting more.

He stopped whipping me and wanked me until I thought I was going to cum, when he stopped and it again went quiet as my cock stood there convulsing as it tried in vain to cum unaided.

After what seemed ages he came back and wanked me again, with a few whip strokes on my bum then between my legs on that very sensitive area and then again on my cock, then taking my cock in his hand he fast wanked me all the way and I came with a crescendo that I have not done for many a cummings.

He let go and it went quiet as he left me there, exhausted, restrained , going soft and dripping cum.

He returned and removed the ball gag and blindfold which I was mighty glad to be relieved of and I could see that he was naked, with a huge hard on and he had a bowl of water.

He wanked himself off and shot long and hard all over my cock and balls and after rubbing it all into me and massaging me just enough to start me getting hard again, he washed me down and dried me very sensitively and by the time he had finished I had an almost hard on again.

I'll untie you he said and we can go in for a coffee, I nodded, and he removed the leg spreader and handcuffs.

We went in for a coffee, remaining naked, and he said how much he absolutely adored having me to play with, how was it for me? I said that I loved every bit of it and would love to do this regularly, to which he said, oh good because I've been looking at porn and I have lots of ideas for bondage and more. Fine, I said, don't tell me, I trust you, next time, like today, just do it.

If you see anything on porn that you fancy, much like the whipping videos, send me a link and I will see if I can work it in, he said, to which I eagerly siad, yes I will do.

I guess you are learning what I like, he said, is that OK? Very much so, I said, anytime you want to you can have me, wank me, wank over me, fuck me or whatever takes your fancy to experiment with!

We won't use it today, he said, but will you come out to the workshop and lay on the sling which is on a table and I will take some measurements to get the right set up ready for another time.

I was starting to get hard again and he said, are you up for seconds? Not sure I said but if you want to try please be my guest!

Both still naked we went out to the workshop, cocks swinging as we walked, and I climbed up onto the sling, legs and arms held high so he could measure how long the chains needed to be and where to shackle the arm and leg restraints. he offered his cock up to my hole, teasing it gently, and said, yes, that looks like about the right height, can I wank you again as I just love wanking a willing cock.

Please do, I said, as I too can't get enough of being wanked and played with, so he did, but try as he might for some while he coudn't make me get hard enough let alone cum again.

Eventually I said that I thought the moment had passed and whilst I was happy to let him wank me for as long as he wanted to It did not look like he was going to get anything?

OK, he said, let me try this, and he bent over and took my semi hard cock full length into his mouth where it gradually came to life as he worked his magic tongue around my bell end and inside my foreskin until at last I said, I think I am close, and I came with a shudder, not very much, but a second cumming nevertheless.

He quickly spat it out and again took me in his mouth to drain me dry of cum, sucking and playing with me as I softened.

Thank you, I said, you really do a fabulous blow job. No need for thanks, he said, I love doing it and will do it again anytime you want? Thanks, I said, but I doubt you will get me going again today!

No worries, he said, here's to the next time.

I'll be in touch by email, he said, as there are some things to discuss, and by the way, I videoed you restrained and whipped and I'll edit it for you to watch next time we meet.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tockylad  (M)  over a year ago

More please, please, please sir

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eightonpa1   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

more, please

Master K is very pleased with your tops treatment of you.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tockylad  (M)  over a year ago

So hot!!!

By *uddsguy83  (M)  over a year ago

Hot horny and hard I am keep going I say

Great story, just wish I was the guy getting tied up and used and humiliated.

Wow Great story

This is my greatest fantasy meeting a dom guy like this.

Add a new message to this topic