New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364750 members (5 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Cottaging, the good old days part 2

See newest message in thread

Cottaging, the good old days part 2

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ravis77  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi all

The original thread was closed because you guys had to many good memories to share so I opened and new one for you to share your happier days of cottaging in.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I had many horny sexual encounters with strangers in public toilets in the past. I always found it soooo horny being fucked in them. Sadly these days so many of them have closed or they have security cameras etc.

By *otoned  (M)  over a year ago

I remember in the late sixties/early seventies I used to do a circle of cottages on the way to the gay pub for a last drink then walk home and calling into the best cottage I have ever been to. Happy days

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ravis77  (M)  over a year ago

In the late 90’s I was at uni and me and some friends were out late and walking home. We were in the town centre and I was busting to take a piss so I get the guys to stop at the bus station toilets hoping they would be open this late ( roughly 2:00am). I get there and thank god it’s still open.

I go in and there’s two cubicles and a urinal with a guy using the urinal. I quickly get up to he urinal and start pissing. I express my relief with a loud sigh and I accidentally make eye contact with the other guy standing next to me. He smiles and looks to my rapidly draining cock. He was rubbing his hard cock as he watched. He licked his lips and my dick became hard.

Now my friends were waiting outside and I needed to go but it had been a long time since a had had a good handjob or blowjob.

He saw my hard cock and reached over and grabbed it gently and started to rub then after a min he leans down and starts to put my cock in his mouth. But freak a little and pull away and go to leave. But. I notice the cubicle and walk into one of them.

Seeing this the guy follows me in and closes the door, as soon as the door is shut my mouth is on his andour hands are undoing each other’s trousers. He breaks the kiss and bands down and starts giving a great blowjob.

I felt myself getting close and tapped him on the shoulder to let him know, but he mistakes that as me wanting to fuck him and he produces some lube and start lubing up is arse.

I know it was a bad idea but at this point I needed to fuck him. When he’d finished he turned round and pushed his bum at me so I slowly guided my hard cock into his hot arse. We both sighed as I bottomed out inside him.

Then I heard my name and froze. One of my mates had come into see what was taking me so long and take a piss. I was still deep inside this stranger when I told him it was taking a while and I couldn’t concentrate while he was talking to me. The guy I was fucking starts to push back wanting me to continue as so I slowly start to thrust while my unknowing friend was on the other side of the door. My friend leaves and I start to duck like a wild man wanting to get off before someone else comes in.

I shit my load deep inside him groaning loudly and cumming for what felt like forever. I cleaned up with some tissue he gave me and zipped up said thanks and left quickly. One of the best fucks I’ve ever had and definitely one to remember.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oole.guy  (M)  over a year ago

I remember my first time I called in for a piss as I turned to leave I noticed the door to the toilet open and saw writing on the wall so I went in to read it as I was reading it I heard someone entering so I shut the door n sat down ,it was then I noticed this huge hole in the wall and also saw this guy enter the other cubicle, as I looked I saw him drop his jeans and his boxers he stood there stroking his cock ,I was well impressed by it a big circumcised cock good 7inches very thick he then poked two fingers through the hole ,,,,god knows what that meant so I stuck two fingers through at him lol it was then his cock appeared through the hole fucking hell I thought so I touched it n wanked him after a few minutes he took it back and his fingers came back by now I had a raging hard on so I pushed mine through the hole thinking he was going to wank mine... omg I felt his lips round my cock as he started to suck me off bloody hell this feels so good ,,,at that point I thought he his enjoying sucking mine it cant be that bad I wanted to suck his to experience it so I pulled mine back,,, his cock soon came back and I bent down and took his hot cock in my mouth omg I sucked n sucked he was moaning he spoke n said im cumming I stopped sucking and whoosh he started to shoot his spunk was flying all over the place my cock was rampant I knew I was gonna explode I shoved my cock back through anf he took it in his mouth again n sucked me ,,,I told him I was going to cum but he just kept sucking me till in shot my load he swallowed every last drop n licked my knob clean my legs were like jelly , I left and sat on a bench when the guy came out he was mid 20s he came across to me n said that's a nice cock you have for your age I just he then said same time tomorrow ,,,,,,,,,holy shit yes I went daily after that and sucked n was sucked by many oh happy days ,,,,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only one cottage left in my home town that gets action apparently ... tried it two years ago.

Long metal trough urinal and four cubicles. One has a small hole between them ... not big enough to get a cock through but big enough to see stuff.

The one time I was there I could see an older guy looking through it. Started to wank for him so he could see everything. Was sure he was interested but didn't know what to do. Tried knocking on his door but nothing. Eventually gave up and went to wash my hands. He followed and washed his hands to, then he went to sit in his car. He looked at me as I came out ... was sure he was up for fun but had no idea what the protocol was.

Sadly very few public toilets are around for that type of male fun anymore, everything seems to have moved online to play naked games with other guys !

XXX pic...
login to view
By *swestry12  (M)  over a year ago

may happy hours in Nuneaton park

By *idoverguy  (M)  over a year ago

I am so gutted i missed the golden cottaging days. I love public toilet fun in our area there are still some left none with spyholes or glory holes as they get covered quite quickly.

But still try i think online is ok but prefer the days when toilets was good for a random cock sucking.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hris20  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

One local cottage where I live is well and truly closed down. I had some fun in there even when they put a padlock on the gate someone bent the bars and somehow it made it more secure. I'd go in and strip down to my knickers and stockings and wait until someone would sneek in and play with their cock. Some good days wish they were the same now.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ruiserpaul  (M)  over a year ago

I used to spend hours in cottages when late teen/ 20 year old. Was at uni in London and had so many to choose from. There was one on the North circular at East Finchley with a lay by outside and next to a small wooded area. It was always packed especially at night. There were no lights and I used to love making my way in there pushing between the bodies then standing feeling hands all over me, removing my trousers and using me. There was a similar place near Hendon underground. Alsoto those in parks. It was a great period. Anyone recall those I’ve mentioned, or others?

I sent hours in them as well, lived in Ndew BArnet for a while and didnt drive at the time but used to spend my time between the one near New Barnet station, lovley little place with one cubicle but set back and you coudl go into the woods for more fun. I dont think it was ever used to actually pee in. Loads of fun there, then hop on bus into Barnet and you had the one in the park and the one at the far end, could occasionally get a lock in at the far end and close to 20 guys in there just getting cock fun.

By *issy graham  (M)  over a year ago

I've enjoyed myself in cottages both local and when visiting other towns, UK and Spain. I've been naked or dressed. In cubicles and at urinals, one on one and groups. Most have been spur of the moment opportunities but have arranged meets in public loos. It's the thrill of the unknown though sometimes I've wasted a good half hour all by myself.

Toilets have changed over the decades or been closed altogether. Only two bad experiences in all the years I've done it and was never on display to anyone that wasn't there for some fun.

Wow, I went there a few times. Went into the woods with 2 older guys once. I was a bit too scared then and stopped going. Did the lights ever work?

"Wow, I went there a few times. Went into the woods with 2 older guys once. I was a bit too scared then and stopped going. Did the lights ever work?"

Woops East Finchley bus stop near by I think,

XXX pic...
login to view
By *anbulge  (M)  over a year ago

VERY VERY horny story got me rigid! Exactly how I remember it

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ruiserpaul  (M)  over a year ago

Hi Marits. Lights were never on when I was there. The cottage was opposite Green Man pub at the junction of High road and North Circ. Happy days!

By *ushitinhard  (M)  over a year ago

When out cottaging a few years ago, most of the quiet out of the way ones didnt have bulbs in for long, they were smashed or blacked out with an aerosol. It was part of the experience, if a guy went into a dark cottage he was usually after cock.

I remember the times when younger, plucking up the courage to go in,

XXX pic...
login to view
By *swestry12  (M)  over a year ago

Yeah I remember in my younger days with evening drawing on in the summer months going to the cottage which was just by the side of a pavilion, down a short path. The place was screened by bushes. You went in the door then a couple of feet later turned right and the urinals were on your right 2 stalls on the left. It was dim in there even on a bright day. The thrill of not knowing who if anyone was there, and if a guy or guys were there the first few minutes of shuffling, then the realisation that you were all there for the same thing.

I went commando under shorts, loved the hands on my shorts, then the fumble to get the fly down, the unsnap the clip and ease them down so my cock balls and bum were exposed to hands and mouths.

I love cottages, and have had a lot of fun encounters, and had some great times with other guys.

Sadly they are closing at an alarming rate locally and, like Dogging and cruising areas as well, a lot of it I feel is down to some of the arrogant and selfish people who use them.

I have lost count of the times I have cringed outside a cottage when you see the same guys ,in and out of the car,into the toilet when another guy goes in, they both come out 5 minutes later, back in the car, then next guy arrives, he is straight back in there. What is it that stops them seeing that other people see this behaviour as well, from surrounding houses,parks etc, and ultimately it brings the place to the attention of the authorities, and sometimes will result in cctv nearby or even closure, I just don't get their mentality.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lackrod70  (M) 17 weeks ago

Looking to chat with guys who went cottaging around Clacton 20 plus years ago. Also want to chat with men who went cottaging around Herne Bay , Minster, Margate and Canterbury

I'm also on kik _lackrod70

By *issile  (TV/TS/CD) 17 weeks ago

Many years ago there were loads of those road side toilets about here in the south west probably all over the country they looked like temporary shacks but all had glory holes and always something going on but I was always too scared to do anything the cocks I saw through them always looked huge and thought mine must be the smallest in the country, it must have grown a bit in my later years lol I remember well the one in Devon where the A30 joins the A303 I went in there late one night pitch dark it was full up best as I could see but guys shuffled around and let me get to the urinal, I got my cock out and someone touched it I ran out of there terrified lol what a waste wish I had grown bigger balls earlier.

*abber44 By *abber44   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

The cottage nr Kingsdown beach has been closed when the local council found it was beeing used for sex instead of a public Convenince,so the beach users are now in convenienced as well.

By *over me in cum  (M) 16 weeks ago

Cottaging years ago was amazing.

The places were nearly always busy, lots of 'dirty old men' all wanting some fun, or someone inexperienced (like i was) to prey on. I loved it and was instantly hooked after my first taste.

As said above, those cottages with no lights on, the shuffling of feet when someone walked in, the silence and then the accidental touches, followed by more purposeful touching. Once I realised my love of sucking cock and started learning the signs and signals, I spent so much time on my knees in these dark, often smelly places, sometimes with cock after cock being stuffed in my mouth.

People have got so complacent and often don't care about being seen playing around these days and it's spoilt it for those of us who were, and still are cautious and careful.

Such a shame.

P.s, the cottages of Pembrokeshire and Cardiganshire were my haunts and I used so much fuel every week driving around them.

If anyone remembers any in this area and wants to chat, feel free to give me a shout.

Dave

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ravis77  (M) 16 weeks ago

In Finsbury Park in the late 90’s there was an abandoned gardeners building near the Manor House entrance, it was surrounded by bushes. The building was fairly large. You could go into the bushes during the day through one of the gaps in the fence to the building. You had to climb in through a window but there was always guys in there looking to fuck it the dark rooms with boarded up windows that let in no light. You could barely see the other guy you were fucking. Sometimes you’d be joined by another horny guy or two.

During the night the bushes would be filled with horny guys and the building had lots of guys fucking in an orgy. It was amazing I had my first foursome in that building. It’s gone now sadly.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atinesque  (M) 16 weeks ago

I like to think that, somewhere, on some frequency other than ours, those golden days and deeds are still happening and that, one day, we'll go back to them, and enjoy them just as we did, before.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *iknob  (M) 16 weeks ago

used to love going cottaging late night and sucking on lots of lovely cock only let 2 guys ever fuck me though but looking to be really used regularly now as love cock in me xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *urnleyjohn  (M) 16 weeks ago

I first started going while skiving school used to like reading the stories on the walls , in one cubicle and someone gos into the one next door I’d be nervous and scared but excited at the same time . Loved it when men had left a deposit in there I was only young and would be amazed by the thick cum . After a few visits I would hoped it would be on the walls were I would get it on my fingers and see how viscous it was , sometimes I would taste it or would use it as lube on my cock

"I first started going while skiving school used to like reading the stories on the walls , in one cubicle and someone gos into the one next door I’d be nervous and scared but excited at the same time . Loved it when men had left a deposit in there I was only young and would be amazed by the thick cum . After a few visits I would hoped it would be on the walls were I would get it on my fingers and see how viscous it was , sometimes I would taste it or would use it as lube on my cock "

Seeing and reading the stories, messages and images is what caught my attention when i was about 15-16. From then on, I made a point of looking for them when i went into any public toilets.

Still do it these days too.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atinesque  (M) 15 weeks ago

Watch out, guys! Buzz kill? The ages mentioned are starting to look a trifle risky.

I don't agree with the age rule, but...as long as it's a rule, we have little choice but to follow it.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ceptic50  (M) 15 weeks ago

Very horny reading these stories and experiences. If anyone knows of any cottaging places in the Midlands and Warwickshire , would you send me a private message? its on my bucket list, but seem almost unachievable.

*astmids1 By *astmids1  (M) 15 weeks ago

Use to be some great cottages in the Notts area - esp in Long Eaton and Toton - all seem to have gone now

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M) 15 weeks ago

"

Watch out, guys! Buzz kill? The ages mentioned are starting to look a trifle risky.

I don't agree with the age rule, but...as long as it's a rule, we have little choice but to follow it. "

Yes I agree I was given a lifetime ban for mentioning my age when I was 1st fucked.

XXX pic...
login to view

"

I don't agree with the age rule, but...as long as it's a rule, we have little choice but to follow it.

Yes I agree I was given a lifetime ban for mentioning my age when I was 1st fucked."

A lifetime ban related to your young age?

That's a little stiff!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 15 weeks ago

"

Yes I agree I was given a lifetime ban for mentioning my age when I was 1st fucked."

If you were given a lifetime ban, how are able to post on here now?

XXX pic...
login to view

"

Yes I agree I was given a lifetime ban for mentioning my age when I was 1st fucked.

I'm gonna guess that he's using another name/account!

If you were given a lifetime ban, how are able to post on here now? "

XXX pic...
login to view

That was one of my invisible posts.

Now, for the real thing.

I'm gonna guess that he's using another name/account!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rankie0957  (M) 14 weeks ago

Anyone around Newport in 80’s? Share experiences!

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ebelatsea    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 14 weeks ago

I do understand the need for a minimum age requirement in line with the law, but I don't understand why members can't give the age at the time of their first experiences. That is in the past surely and has little relevance now.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Yes and most of us had early experience’s. Well I did !

XXX pic...
login to view
By *unchkin   profile verified by photo (M) 14 weeks ago

I sure did

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornyboy70   premium paying member (M) 14 weeks ago

Never had any early experiences that you guys had, but would love to hear what happened to you, please PM me

By *ackcarter  (M) 14 weeks ago

"Yes and most of us had early experience’s. Well I did !"

What he said....

By *ackcarter  (M) 14 weeks ago

"Anyone around Newport in 80’s? Share experiences!"

The bus station toilets were fun but risky, and there was an undergroun place by the rugby ground that kept closing and re-opening

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ebelatsea    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 14 weeks ago

Anyone remember the bus station toilets in Derby? There was a hotel (I won't name it) which turned a blind eye to it's guests having "visitors". Very useful. It was said their restaurant manager rarely slept in his own bed ! He was rather nice though.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M) 10 weeks ago

"

That was one of my invisible posts.

Now, for the real thing.

I'm gonna guess that he's using another name/account!"

Quite correct

XXX pic...
login to view
By *racknell Cum Eater  (M) 10 weeks ago

The good old days of cottaging & plenty of fond memories too. There used to be a cottage just off of the Lady Margaret Road in Southall, now long gone which backed on to King Georges Field & the Grand Union Canal. So many encounters there where we would end up in the trees which were along the Grand Union Canal. A lot of one 2 one sessions & a few of my first group sessions where I would be past around the guys sucking their cocks & allowing them to give me their thick creamy loads....... such fond memories

By *oodserviceguy  (M) 10 weeks ago

The main cottage (There were once three active toilets in just the one park) on Northampton old racecourse was unique in that one of the wooden panels of the wooden cubicle walls not only had a good sized gloryhole but also could be completely lifted out! You could then have full access to whole lower half of your neighbour or slide into the adjoining cubicle for full on sex.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oetree  (M) 10 weeks ago

I used to love the cottages around Fleetwood, Blackpool, Cleveleys and St Annes. I remeber some fantastic times in the cottage near Rossall Hospital Fleetwood. I used to get to the cottage and strip completely naked and wait for guys to come in. Another place that I loved was the underground cottage at the top of Victoria Road West Cleveleys, near the prom. Does anyone remember the many cottages around then?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ICAS  (M) 10 weeks ago

yes, I remember tthe many toilets in Newport. In the 70s when I was young I used to go into the ones under the flyover opposite the castle. Screw Packet Lane. I was in one cubicle one day and a note came over the wall = do you want my cock up your ass. I relied yes - but not here. I waited for him outside then went back to his place, he was about 30 - I was late teens - he had his wish. First time for me but wasn't too long til then next time when he introduced me to a gay sauna.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ldbiker  (M) 9 weeks ago

The memories of long long ago, came back to me, whilst reading this post. Remember one of my very early times, of meeting up with a rev of the local church, he had a huge cock I remember, when he cum, he cummed for England.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ruiserpaul  (M) 9 weeks ago

MICAS - willing to share more details of that first time, and the sauna visit? Cheers

XXX pic...
login to view
By *urious555555  (M) 9 weeks ago

Still a couple of active cottages in Huddersfield and Halifax

Add a new message to this topic