New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364873 members (9 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > you never know what pops up

See newest message in thread

you never know what pops up

XXX pic...
login to view
By *usan200  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Like most early afternoons, I tend to stop what I am doing and have a bit of me time. If the sun is shining I strip off and stretch out in my own private garden. Now that it is getting colder, I tend to wear a mini skirt or dress sit inside and watch telly. A few days back, a knock came to my door, and looking out of the kitchen window a man was stood waiting with a parcel under his arm. I quickly took off my stockings and put my dressing gown on before answering the door. I completely forgot that I had been wearing make up, till later I looked in the mirror. I wrapped the dressing gown around me as I took hold of the parcel. But when signing for it (and we all have been there) the gown came loose revealing my suspender belt and mini skirt. Anyway the hell to it I thought, and went back to watch telly. I had to go back in the kitchen a little latter, and noticed a piece of paper had been shoved through my letter box. It was from the delivery guy which said, that he was finishing work in two hours and would I like to meet up? He had enclosed is mobile number which he wanted me to ring. Anyway lets crack on with this, or I will bore you all to sleep. One hour latter, he is up my stairs getting himself stripped naked while I lay on the bed watching. This guy new how to treat a CD, his first job was to shove his cock in my mouth , not satisfied with me licking and sucking his shaft, he began to face fuck me, slowly at first then with trusts till his hot juice covered my face and hair. His hands were all over me. Pulling of my panties and rolling up my skirt , he spread my legs to finger and lick my pussy, I was seventh heaven , putty in his hands . Sucking and feeling me all over WOW!! On my all fours he fucked me in the back bedroom, leaving me wondering what else I can order and have delivered. Susan. (love you all)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lfpic  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Great tale, very horny XXX Alf XXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic