New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login367040 members (78 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > First public loo experience

See newest message in thread

First public loo experience

By *ewc0ck  (M) 15 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Im new to the whole cottaging scene, so i was at a services and sat on the loo in the next to last cubicle, as i was sat there looking through facebook i noticed a foot appear under the partition, i remember readjng somewhere that this was a sign so i moved my foot next to his, he then tapped my foot with his and i reciprocated, the foot then moved and i heard a click as his cubical was unlocked, i then left my cubical and tapped on the one next to me, the door opened and in front of me was an oldish guy with his cock out, i walked in stood next to him pulled my cock out and we wanked each other, he then leaned down and started sucking my cock, i was so excited i nearly popped, i then pulled back and sat on the toilet seat and took his cock in my mouth, starting with the tip then sucking deeper, he then started face fuxking me before pulling out wanking into his had so i could see his load then he pulled up his trousers and left. Cant wait for my next encounter

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tckingswearer6  (TV/TS/CD) 15 weeks ago

Sounds brilliant.

We never forget our firstime!

Had sex in loos so many times since, its become a bit of a blur!

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

First experience was watching guy at next urinal slowly wank his v big black cock.I was too nervous to do anything at the time but have had lots of fun since

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *eightonpa1    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 15 weeks ago

Hope it not tob long before the next mouth get your cock or you get his. the first stays forever

*reshMeatKent By *reshMeatKent  (M) 15 weeks ago

Not had a loo experience yet, arranged one and got there to find they were being cleaned by the council guy. Another time or perhaps I need to go along with a book, sit there and read.

By *idonnyguy  (M) 15 weeks ago

Public toilet experiences are so horny. I love the riskniess of it, sucking and being sucked whilst everyone else is going about their business ha ha

There used to be a great GH in one of the services near me which I would often frequent, best experiences ever

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 15 weeks ago

There used to be one locally where there was nearly always some action going on. My first time there I ended up sat one one guys cock while sucking another. Had my mouth and arse filled full of spunk and loved it.

Like a lot of public toilets it has now been closed.

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Can't comment on first experience due to forum rules.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 15 weeks ago

"Can't comment on first experience due to forum rules. "

There are NO rules stopping you telling us about your first experience, as long as you do not state your age if you were underage!

*reshMeatKent By *reshMeatKent  (M) 15 weeks ago

Had mine yesterday around 2:30 in the afternoon. It was brilliant.

Went in and a man was peeing, he left and another walked in (was in his 60's) and walked out again after seeing a cubicle in use.

I finished my leak and went to stand outside playing with my phone while I waited for the man in the cubicle to finish.

The man who had walked in I had seen get out of his car so knew the car parked outside was his, although I could only see the back of it.

When the man left the toilet, I delayed a moment and then slowly strolled back in so the man in the car could see.

After a short delay he came in and I made sure he could see me in an open cubicle. He stood looking at me I moved towards him, he said Hi and reached for my balls, I felt his bulge and we moved into a tall.

He shut the door and unzipped his knee-length shorts, dropping them to the floor with his briefs. I sunk to my knees, took his cock in my hand and slid my lips over his helmet.

It was a lovely big helmet and a nice cock to suck. After a short period licking his cock while sliding it in and out of my mouth I ran my hands over his thighs, then up his very hairy tummy and chest, that felt like a mat.

He moved my hands to his nipples then put his hands on top of my head (not enough people take control and put their hands on my head) and pushed his cock into me as far as he could with my head against the wall.

He said something quietly like "Take it all slut". I didn't really take note of it as I wasn't expecting it. Bloody loved it.

He ran his hands over my back so still crouched I took off my top which he put on the shelf before returning to caress my back.

I changed positions and sat on the toilet to give him head again and it wasn't long before he was trying to get to my hole. I stood undid my shorts, dropped them and my boxers to the floor.

Standing straight legged to his left I bend down to take his cock in my mouth again. He fingered my hole while I worked his cock that became stiffer. He put both hands on my head again pushing it down while he pressed his whole length in again.

Again I loved the aggression, loved feeling like he was using me, loved feeling like his slut, a cocksucking whore. While this element isn't for everyone, it's an element I can't get enough of (any more takers?).

He returned to fingering my hole and started gasping yes, keep going, keep going, I'm nearly there. I'm cumming and he proceeded to pump his cum while gently thrusting forward at first and then holding it there while I made sure I took every drop.

He pulled his cock out, pulled his shorts up, zipped up, turned and left without a word or a glance back.

I was rather hoping someone would have been walking by as he did.

I had only been there 5 minutes and didn't go looking for cock, hoped of course, but what a bonus.

I sure hope I bump into him again, he can have me or shove his cock in my mouth any time he likes.

If you live in my neck of the woods and can't host then get in touch.

*appywanker By *appywanker   profile verified by photo (M) 15 weeks ago

Cant state age due to forum rules

I went into toilets in stockport town centre to wank in end cubicle as I normally did spy hole in wall which I put toilet tissue in so when it was moved I knew someone was spying so I would stand up erect cock facing them pretend to wipe bum then leave got a kick from showing,

Then this day I got all brave and decided to strip naked feet off floor so nobody could see legs and wank the suddenly a shadow came accross me I looked up and seen somebody move I froze on the spot thinking I had been caught and was teaching for my clothes when a hand slipped a note under the cubicle wall

It said kneel on the floor and let me wank you the hand came under and I nervously got on my knees forcing legs apart got as close to dividing wall as I could he stroked my cock then grabbed a leg and moved it under cubicle the the other one before pulling me as far under as he could

Which was upto my waist dont know what he did but I cum very quick then I felt his warm cum dripping on me he pushed me back then I dressed quickly without cleaning up and ran all the way home I put clothes in washing basket at bottom thinking mum wouldnt see them which she must have

That day was so erotic

*reshMeatKent By *reshMeatKent  (M) 14 weeks ago

Looking forward to having a second experience. Dreamt this morning of a stranger, perhaps pre-arranged with me detailing the clothing I'm wearing, just being stopped by a chubby guy in the street and asked if I know where the nearest loo is and told to follow him there and called a cocksucker.

Or

Simply stopped by the guy and told you're gonna suck my cock, I need to blow a load, where's the loo is.

While there in a cubicle with the door closed he would openly tell me to suck him, to take it all, to suck him, to swallow the lot with a total disregard of who may be there.

When he leaves he leaves the door at least half open and there is a guy looking, who after a moment's hesitation walks toward my cubicle.

Or

He leaves and simply tells the man thee's a cocksucker in there if you want to blow a load and walks out.

I'm hooked after the brilliant first experience I posted before.

By *iverpoolmale50   premium paying member (M) 13 weeks ago

Otterspool Prom in Liverpool used to have a public toilet early weekends and night time, had my first Bi Fun in there, my first taste of cum ..... sad these toilets have all be closed, anyone know of any around Liverpool or North Wales area ?

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

How it started for me.

It was summer 1972 when I was younger and I went to the toilets in the park. It was a hot July day and I went to read the messages and look at the drawings on the cubical walls. I wanked off and when I finished I went to leave and there was a old guy standing at the urinal wanking his big fat cock, smiling as he showed me what he was doing. I think he was in his sixties, I left I could not get it out of my mind and wanked again that night thinking about it. I used wank a school mate off and he me and that is all we had done! The next day I went back to the same toilets. No one was there at first. I had not seen the old man sitting in his car. I went to the cubical and dropped my trousers and pants and started to wank. I did not lock the door in hope some man or men would come in. Sure enough the old man pushed the door open. He was smiling a real dirty smile and had his big cock out. He asked me if I liked it and I said yes. He moved forward and touched my small cock and got me to wank him at the same time. He asked me if I would suck him and I said no, but I wanted to but was scared to. He offered me a pound if I would do it, so I said yes and I did it. I loved it. He had his hands on my head and began fucking my mouth. Without any warning he came and I had to swallow it all. I was surprised I did not gag. He said I was a natural! We arranged to meet the next day. The same happens again. But this time he was kissing me with his tongue in my mouth. I loved it and again I swallowed his load. On the Friday I asked me if he could fuck me and I said no way. As a bit of persuading and the offer of two pounds I said ok. He made me bend over the toilet seat and started rubbing his big cock around my arsehole. He used his pre-cum to lube me. He eased his helmet in to my Boy bum slowly. I said it was hurting and he said I will get used to it shortly and it would be nice! So after a short while he pushed a bit more in and I started to cry and told him it was hurting me. He mood changed from being a caring old man to a sex beast. He had his hand on my shoulders and with out any warning pushed his big fat cock in me all the way! I screamed out in pain and pleaded with him to stop, but he would not and he fucked me hard. I was so scared and was begging him to stop but I had to realised that I had began pushing back on to his big cock and started to enjoys it. I think I was reacting to the dirty way his was talking to me and what he was saying! After a while he give me his load in my bum. I loved it. He pulled me around and started kissing me. I was so turned on still and loved it. He then pushed me down and got me to suck his cock and clean it with my tongue. It had cum and some of my shit on it! I sucked it and licked it clean. I loved it and have done ever since

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onjj   premium paying member (M) 13 weeks ago

we all at some time had a painful fucking when we were younger . then enjoyed it.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uzyxd  (TV/TS/CD) 13 weeks ago

Loved the old toilets the smell the heart pumping will I get lucky first couple of time's losing my bottle first time sucked and cumin too quick then wearing my stockings and sucking guys one after another brilliant day's

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hemaligfreund   profile verified by photo (M) 4 weeks ago

This thread has really got me going! I cannot mention age due to forum rules, but the first time I had fun in a cottage, I went in for a pee, but the guy at the other end of the stalls had what looked like a massive cock to me and was slowly wanking himself. Once I had done what I had to do, I followed suit, and he moved one position (of four) towards me. I stood back a bit so he could see I was hard too, and he moved another place closer to me. Soon he reached out a hand and I turned towards him so he could play with my cock. His hand felt so warm against my erection, and his slow up and down motion was a feeling I had never had before but I knew I liked it. He quickened the pace and I knew I was going to cum, it wasn't long before I was shaking as I shot my load right up the urinal and had to pull away from him before putting myself back into my briefs, leaving the cottage and cycling home.

*imBottom By  *imBottom    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 4 weeks ago

I love sucking cock in motorway services. With the new apps it is easier to find men who want to unload anonymously. Feels so slutty.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *djohn  (TV/TS/CD) 4 weeks ago

What's the app

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ltrent47   profile verified by photo (M) 4 weeks ago

Yes Indeed!! App please!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *pyke007  (M) 4 weeks ago

What's the app?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ardsolo  (M) 3 weeks ago

We need this app

XXX pic...
login to view
By *reedyGuys   profile verified by photo (M) 3 weeks ago

App please.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M) 3 weeks ago

Still enjoy being fucked in a public toilet though so few and far away.

Would like to know what the app is too.

By *rtist  (M) 3 weeks ago

My first ever orgasm (can’t say how old I was) was in a public toilet being sucked off by a youngish chap. I remember it as if it were yesterday. I visited various toilets near where I lived for some years afterwards and had some great experiences

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lovepuppet47   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

yep i started cottaging when i was still at school and the age of consent was 21 and i was seven years below that.

i used to have great fun and have meet loads of guys and taken loads at WC's all over the country.

However around 2000 they all closed !!!

i got harrased by the police a couple of tiomes and mugged oonce but that feeling and smell of going into a old damp toilet late at night and have a group of uys waiting to take a turn in yourr bum and yes it was all bareback and before AIDS.

the mix of AIDS and local authority cut backs though seemed to kill cottaging.

these days i meet most guys online and a feww in saunas but now over 50 the ques of guys waiting have gone down a bit !

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

My first public loo experience happened when I was doing my paper round one Sunday morning. I was bursting for the toilet and my paper round took me past a park, so I decided to go there. Dropped off my paper bag and pushed the toilet door open. I was surprised to see a man sitting there and turned to go. He said "hang on a minute" so I turned round and saw that he was stroking a very large and hard cock. " What do you think to this then " he said. I was too shocked (but not scared) to answer. He asked me if I wanted to play with it and asked if I wanted some fun. When I didn't answer he said " come here and shut the door. If this was just a story it would have led to all sorts of interesting things, but I just turned and grabbed my paper bag. For the next 2 or 3 Sundays I didn't go near the place, then one Sunday curiosity got the better of me and I went down the path. The door was open and the loo was empty. I've always wondered what would have happened if it had been closed but not locked. I've imagined various scenarios.

By *ambedford2  (M) 2 weeks ago

when i was n my 20's i used to get a copy of fiesta and wank in public loos all of a sudden a guy peeked over the top as i was beating furiously and he said you want any help i opened the door and he sucked me off was first time ever ... never looked back

XXX pic...
login to view
By *et-it-on   premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

My first proper experience came when I was about 18. I’d been going to public loos and wanking privately often being watched through GH’s but never had the guts to do any more.

Anyway I finally decided to wear tights no pants under my tracksuit and went to the toilets. When I went in two older guys around 30’s were wanking at the urinals. I stood next to them and saw another in a cubicle with door partially open. I was staring at the two guys cocks and could feel mine stiffen. I don’t know what came over me but I then slid my tracksuit bottoms down over my arse revealing my tights and stuff cock. Before I knew what was happening one of the guys bent down and started sucking my cock through my tights as the other put his hand inside and started poking my arse. My legs were trembling as I came in my tights. The guy behind then slipped my tights over myarse and started rubbing my spunk over my hole and fingering me. I bent over and started to suck a big cock as the other then started rubbing his cock on my hole. I felt like such a slut I was begging him to fuck me which he duly obliged making me wince in pain as I felt his cock reach deep inside me. He kept fucking me as I sucked the other then the guy from the cubicle came out still wanking and suddenly came all over my face. I couldn’t resist and took his wet cock in my mouth it tasted so good. Next thing I felt the guy behind get faster as he then exploded in my ass. I was gasping and felt so dirty. I was immediately fucked by the third guy whose dock easily slipped into my spunk soaked hole as the other two watched. I eventually took his load in my mouth. At the end my tights were covered in cum and I loved every bit of going home soaking in their and my own spunk. I have wanked over that session many times since

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

"My first proper experience came when I was about 18. I’d been going to public loos and wanking privately often being watched through GH’s but never had the guts to do any more.

Anyway I finally decided to wear tights no pants under my tracksuit and went to the toilets. When I went in two older guys around 30’s were wanking at the urinals. I stood next to them and saw another in a cubicle with door partially open. I was staring at the two guys cocks and could feel mine stiffen. I don’t know what came over me but I then slid my tracksuit bottoms down over my arse revealing my tights and stuff cock. Before I knew what was happening one of the guys bent down and started sucking my cock through my tights as the other put his hand inside and started poking my arse. My legs were trembling as I came in my tights. The guy behind then slipped my tights over myarse and started rubbing my spunk over my hole and fingering me. I bent over and started to suck a big cock as the other then started rubbing his cock on my hole. I felt like such a slut I was begging him to fuck me which he duly obliged making me wince in pain as I felt his cock reach deep inside me. He kept fucking me as I sucked the other then the guy from the cubicle came out still wanking and suddenly came all over my face. I couldn’t resist and took his wet cock in my mouth it tasted so good. Next thing I felt the guy behind get faster as he then exploded in my ass. I was gasping and felt so dirty. I was immediately fucked by the third guy whose dock easily slipped into my spunk soaked hole as the other two watched. I eventually took his load in my mouth. At the end my tights were covered in cum and I loved every bit of going home soaking in their and my own spunk. I have wanked over that session many times since"

What is a 'GH's'?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ony5534  (M) 2 weeks ago

GH - Glory Hole

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

I'd love to be in a public toilet right now, sucking cock and being fucked by as many guys as possible. The only drawback is I'd want to spend all day every day there.

By *ushitinhard  (M) 2 weeks ago

Good idea for a new thread, in the new year.

whats the longest single time spent in a toilet, looking for, sucking cock, fucking or wanking

my longest time was about 15 years ago in cardiff gate services, mrs went to bingo, kids up grans.

I went in toilets around 5.30, went straight into an empty cubicle with a nice sized glory hole.

I must of sucked off about 30 guys of all shapes, sizes an colours, i was sucked off 3 times an fucked through hole twice. until I came out exhausted at 10.30, full of spunk and loved every minute of it

By *illanihole  (M) 2 weeks ago

Used to be an old victorian toilet about a mile from my house . Often popped in for a pee on way home writing on the wall green tiles polished copper pipes spotlessly clean and holes in the walls between cubicles, normal for a "cottage".

Used to see a cpl of men hanging around there at times and had a wank one time after reading the msgs on the walls, i was sure was being watched. Unfortunately i was young and naieve never had the courage to try anything, lokking back and hearing these stories i wish i had

*igtee By *igtee   premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

I was at Manchester airport last week in the Virgin lounge and got chatting like you do with another lone guy just random chat about nothing and boom out of the blue he said "bloody hell I forgot to have a wank this morning"well I said you've still got time go and sort it...I think I will too.

We ended up in the disabled toilet kissing loads and both belts undone.

I rimmed and very nice it was to and sucked him but he didnt cum he wanked me off and I did cum.

We left .... Tried my hardest to get him to cum but never happened

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ave37  (M) 2 weeks ago

I can't say what age. But my first experience in a loo was prompted by stopping for a pee when out on my bike the toilet had lots of stuff written on the walls about blow jobs and the like. I got a hardon reading it and had a wank. There was nobody in so I decided I'd come back again. I cycled down the next day excited at the thought of what might happen. I'd already had some fun with a friend but wanted to try it with a stranger which seemed so exciting. I went in and noticed one of the cubicle doors was closed I stood at the urinal and nervously kept looking over at the closed doors eventually I noticed an eye looking out through a small hole in the door. My heart was now pounding. I heard the door unlock and open about half an inch. My heart was now absolutely pounding and I had a hardon. I walked to the door and slowly pushed it open. A tall man I'd say in his thirties was standing trousers round his ankles slowly wanking a good sized cock. I could barely speak but managed to say "would you like me to do that " he nodded and I took his cock in my hand I enjoyed feeling his girth much thicker than my cock. I could no longer wait and I knelt down and took him into my mouth. His warm hard cock tasted lovely and clean and he instantly started moaning. "Oh yes! You've done that before haven't you" all too quickly he exploded into my mouth and seemed very nervous and quickly left. I sat on the pan and started wanking reliving the experience not only a total stranger but an older man. My fantasy come true. I soon came huge jets of cum arcing across the cubicle and hitting the door. I sat trembling watching my cum run down the door and dripping onto the floor. It was a fantastic experience. One that took me back there many times for more of the same.

*reshMeatKent By *reshMeatKent  (M) 2 weeks ago

Had another last week, older OAP man, nice cock, fat belly, fairly hairy, lovely.

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

my first time was. i had bunked off early and nicked one of my dads porno mags,looking for some where private to beat of i went to the local loos,ll quite isat in the end loo and started to wank my little cock ,i heard someone go in th next cubicle mortifiyed i froze when i rerlised there was a man looking at me trough the hole he poked his finger trough and when i looked he was playing with this huge penis it as bigger than my dads when his got hard in the bath.he pushd it throug the hole and i chouldnt help myself i held it in my little hand feeling it throb i heard him moan abit some precum ozzed outof his penis i herd him quitly say suck it so i lied the end i tasted salty but familier so i tryed to suck it d i felt i jerk an he came all in my mouth and squirted all over my face and unifom.he pulled it back zipped up and saids thanks and left.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ipaulsun  (M) 2 weeks ago

Great story's guy's I was too young to mention when I had my first time

By *ormat  (M) 2 weeks ago

_ipaulsun -- you can tell us the experience, just don't mention age. But we'd love to hear what happened!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ave37  (M) 2 weeks ago

It's such a shame so many of the public loos are now closed. Younger guys starting out on the man sex scene rarely get the chance to enjoy the thrill of these types of meet. The one I was talking about was amazing, Victorian underground and had lots of steps down to it making it pretty safe as you could hear people coming down well in advance. It was the best in the area but by the time I was in my late 20's all the decent ones had been shut.

By *ormat  (M) 2 weeks ago

There are a few around that get some action. Certainly nothing like in the past, but are fairly reliable. I've had my introduction to m-m sex in them!

By *winklooking2suck  (M) 2 weeks ago

Forever wanking in them hoping to get caught by a horny daddy

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ortyish  (M) 1 week ago

I was always intrigued by public loos from an early age, reading all the messages and studying the drawings.

My favourite haunt was at the local health centre, it was hardly ever used and I would often strip completely and lie on floor playing with my cock, despite a few scares I couldn’t stop spending time there.

Inevitably I was caught, by a female cleaner, I froze but she smiled at me then told me I could get in a lot of trouble, and to put my clothes back on before someone else came in, which I do with haste.

I had to try somewhere else and found a public loo a few miles from home, this was where I had my first experience, there was 3 cubicles with a row of urinals opposite them, I was stripped in the cubicle and looking through holes in door until it was all clear, then I opened cubicle and stepped out into area by urinals.

A wobbly manhole cover on path outside usually warned of any one approaching, and over time I became more and more daring.

I would approach entry door, then step outside, where there was a short lane which led back to main road, one day, feeling ultra horny and brave, I approached door listening for manhole noise, when all was quiet I stepped outside to feel the breeze against my rampant cock, and froze... ...there was an old guy standing having a cigarette, leaning against the wall he must have avoided manhole.

I quickly ran back to cubicle, locking door behind me, the guy came in and knocked on the door and told me to open up, but I refused. He then told me he would tell my dad what he had seen, I was petrified, he recognised me.

After a few minutes I got dressed and stepped outside, he had his cock out and was playing with it, another guy came in about the same age and they knew each other.

I was told to play with his cock, or else dad would find out about his sissy boy, and I took his cock in my hand and started to wank him, not a particularly clean or attractive cock but I soon got into the rhythm that he seemed to enjoy.

The other guy got his cock out and it looked huge, but also clean and very appealing to me, he put my hand around his cock and I wanked these two older guys in the public toilets.

The first guy came quickly all over my hand, then undone my trousers and pulled my cock out, which was now hard as rock again, he took it in his mouth and I almost buckled at the knees, it felt sensational, like nothing I’d ever experienced before.

He stopped and the other guy took a shot, he sucked even better, then he pulled off my cock and told me to suck his cock, I struggled getting much in my mouth but could taste his precum, which I loved, and was encouraged and guided by

them both in how best to do it.

I spent a few minutes licking and sucking his cock until he told me he was cumming, his mate held my head as he thrust his cock into my mouth before letting go, he came on my tongue and I tasted it, and liked it immediately, but then his spurts increased and went straight down my throat, I gagged but could not free myself and my eyes were filled with tears by the time he finished.

He wiped his cock across my face and bent down to finish sucking me, but the manhole made a noise and they both zipped up and left immediately.

I stood at urinal still numb when our intruder walked in and stood at end of urinals to pee, I recognised him, a year younger than me, he acknowledged me with a smile, before breaking into a laugh and pointing to the cum dripping from my nose and chin, it also made his cock hard, and his cock would definitely fit in my mouth, many times.

By *2suck  (M) 1 week ago

I was also interested in looking at the cock pics on toilet walls and reading messages... though i didnt really understand them all and certainly had never heard of cottaging. then on a family holiday, we were on the beach and I went off to the loo under the pier.As i walked down the steps I saw a sailor and another guy at the urinal. They seemed to move apart when i entered and the sailor left. The other guy stayed and I could see that he was stroking a sizeable dick. I was intrigued ... and quite excited in a strange sort of way. Nothing happened !... I finished peeing and went out, but I had my first wet dream that night. I thought I had wet myself !!

By *ispoons  (M) 6 days ago

This is not a tale of my actual physical meets in public loos, but its an honest and truthful account of my visits in my younger days.

I think that ive been bi for as long as i remember, and ive always fantasised about men and cock.

In my younger days my only chance of seeing any, was by visiting the public loos, which i did as often as possible.

In those days i was always aroused, so i only had to walk in to a loo and i was already aroused, erect and ready to cum.

Unfortunately, i was too scared to touch or play so would just cock watch, or sit in the cubicles wanking.

Id show too, but if anyone touched id cum straight away, Thats how easy it was for me to cum in those days.

Id spend hours visiting loos and at the time had a liking for the older men. Im sure all i did was frustrate them.

My first ever visit consisted of me standing at the urinals with my erect cock showing, but not knowing what to do. I must have cum several times, and i must have been in there hours.

I wish that i had acted on some of my desires then.

I still take any opportunity to visit, but, of course, im cautionary for different reasons; or i have limited time.

There is still that thrill of knowing that another man is looking , but im old enough, now to take them in hand.............

By *ub chubby  (M) 6 days ago

"I love sucking cock in motorway services. With the new apps it is easier to find men who want to unload anonymously. Feels so slutty. "

Sorry for showing my ignorance but what apps are good for these types of meets?

By *4lfpint  (M) 4 days ago

Had some good times in a public toilet. Always looking for new ones. I travel a lot, so if you have any good ones let me know via PM. You never know, we might meet

*immyt By *immyt  (M) 4 days ago

My first time was the best experience ever, was 18 and maybe a late starter to all this. Had walked my girlfriend to her dorm room she didn’t feel good during the uni Halloween party and I walked her home. I left and the alcohol had made need the toilet bad, walked to nearest toilet saw few people going in and was real nervous I thought about pissing up a wall but a patrol car went past so I had to go in.

I walked felt like my foot steps echoed, I stood on the metal of the urinal and a older man joined me stood next to me obviously got his cock but wasn’t peeing, I was bursting to go so I started to get my cock. I started peeing the guy stepped back and stood behind me started touching me and took my cock shuffled closer to me so I felt his cock against me, it felt so natural I dropped my jeans n boxers to floor. I exploded was the best memory ever

Add a new message to this topic