New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364873 members (9 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Amateur photographers

See newest message in thread

Amateur photographers

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Many years ago i got involved with a group of amateur photographers, all older and loved to take pics of me while fucking my mouth and pussy. I recently decided to see if i could make the same thing happen again so i enrolled in a local amateur photography club. It was virtually all retired men, just what i was looking for. After a few weeks i had made some acquaintances there. 3 guys in particular who all seemed to be old pervs looking for girls to pose for them. I told one of them that i was into dressing to please and said i would love to be photographed in my sexy outfits. His name was bob, he was about 65 a bit on the chubby side but was always talking about sex and how he wasnt getting any. When i told him he immediately offered to take pics of me and invited me to his place and to bring all my stuff with me.

2 days later i arrived at his home and he invited me to get dressed up and he would wait in the living room. I wore my fully fashioned nylons and stiletto heels a very short and tight black skirt a white blouse full make up and blonde long wig, i also had a pair of sexy specs to complete the look.i had shaved all my pubes and leg hair so i was nice and smooth for the shoot.whan i walked in he gasped at how good i looked and told me how good my legs and ass looked. He got me on the couch to do some sexy Secretary poses with a note pad and pen, he told me to pull my skirt up so he could get some good shots of my stocking tops, he then asked me to do some shoe dangling as he snapped away.

I bent over the back of the couch and pulled my skirt right up so he could take pics of my arse in my black lacy knickers. He loved that and i could see from the bulge in his pants he was getting hard. He said he needed to put the seams straight on my stockings and while he was doing it his hands wandered all over my legs moving onto my arse, i let out a little moan as he stroked me. He pulled my knickers to one side and ran a finger over my pussy and i moaned even louder.

I turned to face him and said 'lets do some hardcore shots'' how about i suck your cock and you take pics of me while i do it?' I said. He immediately drop his pants to reveal a lovely hard 7 inches. I took it in my hand and gently stroked it as i ran my tongue around the tip all the time he was taking pics and moaning. I cupped his balls with my free hand and licked and sucked his lovely cock.

He had me in loads of different positions and stripped down to just my stockings and heels while i gobbled him.he got me to lie down on my stomach while he fucked my mouth, he was taking pics of my legs and arse at the same time.i could tell he was almost ready to blow and he got me lying down on my back as he wanked off over my face, he had loads of cum for an old guy, and i licked up every drop off his cock

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *dge73   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Nice retelling well horny reading

By *orthwalesmale1  (M)  over a year ago

Good story well written and nice use of paragraphs. I find it difficult to read the stories that get written without paragraphs.

Have you told him that you would be happy to let him and some of his friends take pics of you next time?

I have told him to tell his friends and hes going to arrange it....cant wait

Bob told some of the other men at the photography club about our photo shoot and he arranged for 2 other men to come and join us on our next one. He arranged it with me and i couldnt wait as i knew i was going to get a properly good fucking in both my holes as the men at the club were all dirty pervs.

I had been told that i was to dress as a sexy nurse complete with black seamed fully fashioned nylons and stiletto heels blonde wig make up etc. When i arrived i was already dressed and made up as i couldn't wait to get down to some action. I was greeted by bob and he showed me through to the living room where two old men eric and william for the record were waiting . The nurse smock i was wearing was very tight and you could see everything through it. I sat down on the couch with eric and william and straight away was being stroked and groped. Eric loved my legs in my black stocking and his hands were all over them. William moved closer and started to pull open my smock and shoved his hand inside to play with my nipples, he started kissing me and telling me how fit i was and how he couldn't wait to fuck my tight little arse and that he had seen the pics of me and bob and had been wanking over them.

Bob was taking pics of these goings on and was already naked and really hard, eric now had his hand in my black lacy knickers and was teasing my pussy with his finger. My cock was raging and i was gagging for cock rigjt now. I stood uo and peeled off my smock got down on my knees and played with eric and williams cocks which were both lovely and hard. Bob, still taking pics now kneeled down behind me and began to lick my pussy while giving me a fingering stretching me and getting me ready for a good fucking.

All the men were now naked and all thoughts of taking pics were gone, i was swallowing williams big 8 inch cock while bob was now forcing more fingers into my arse and i was wanking eric with my free hand. Bob was now rubbing his helmet against my hole forcing the tip into me as i gulped down as much cock as i could get. We were now full on fucking and sucking and wanking. 3 old men with their hands all over me using my mouth and my arse i was in heaven. Bob and eric now swapped places and eric was fucking me hard and having a great time rubbing his hands all over my nylon covered legs as he was pumping away. I was alternating between bob and willam sucking both of them in turn. Eric was ready to blow his load and with a big push let go of a full load into my dripping arse. I looked up at william and said 'your turn ' he didnt need to be asked twice and got his saliva covered cock straight into my pussy. Bob had hold of my hair and was forcing his cock deeper and deeper into my wet little mouth, i fondled his balls and took him as deep as i cojld as he shot his load into the back of my throat , i had no option but to swallow it all with a lot of it dripping out of my mouth and down my chin. Williams cock felt so big and hard in my arse and he was moaning as he fucked me, i reached between my legs and garbbed his balls and he let go of a huge load straight into my pussy. We had a rest for about an hout and then we started to play again, this went on for quite a few hours and i ended up staying the night with bob still dressed in my stockings and heels wig and make up. And he fucked me all that night fullfilling all his fantasies

*riedatlast By *riedatlast   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I'm joining a camera club,phew

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rishacd1  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Lovely story and one that I would love to be part of. Me in my undies with 2-3 horny older men enjoying feeling me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onnylikesitall  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I would also love 2 or 3

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M) 52 weeks ago

Nice and horny story has me ready to shoot my load

By *ormat  (M) 52 weeks ago

That never happens at my camera club!

By *as upforfun  (M) 52 weeks ago

Anyone want to take pictures of me

By *illtry1970  (M) 52 weeks ago

Well horny. sign me up.

By *as upforfun  (M) 49 weeks ago

I would love to model for someone

XXX pic...
login to view
By *iddlewatchman   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 49 weeks ago

so would I here near Chichester

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ockstrapper47  (M) 49 weeks ago

Love someone to take pics of me to post on here

By *ormat  (M) 49 weeks ago

Jock, you're too far away for me, does anyone near Hemsby need some pix taken?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M) 47 weeks ago

I can't get enough pictures of me being taken whilst on my back or all fours especially when the guy cums over my open hole and arse.

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

I'll take pics of you and more!!!!! also, I live very close to you.

By *ormat  (M) 30 weeks ago

I'd be happy to take some pix in E Norfolk. Your place or outside. Be patient about schedulin

g.

By *as upforfun  (M) 30 weeks ago

I would love for someone to take pictures of me.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ashaxxx   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 30 weeks ago

Hi. I would be happy to model for guys or groups of guys. I have a varied selection of men's underwear from thongs and strings to briefs etc. Also have a bit of sexy lingerie... And also a few toys that I could use for you....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *umatron3  (M) 29 weeks ago

hi, sounds like a good turn on, i'd love a few pics taken. any ideas or takers?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornythongman   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 25 weeks ago

I'd love to get you in front of my camera.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ol13man  (M) 25 weeks ago

Happy to model for someone in London

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M) 25 weeks ago

I would enjoy having some me photos taken especially of me being fucked and cum over my arse

Add a new message to this topic