New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364868 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > The Window Cleaner

See newest message in thread

The Window Cleaner

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *heoman    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 46 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

When I was working in a local pub behind the bar I got talking to a crowd of guys sitting at the counter and asked if they knew anyone local who cleaned windows as our last window cleaner had just retired. The youngest of the crowd Rob said "yeah I do a round a couple of times a month on my days off from my normal job why you need some done?"

We swapped numbers and arranged for him to pop around between shifts to price up the job for me. I arranged it with him that he would pop around in a couple of days.

He arrived on time and I invited him in for a cuppa and after settling on the price I booked him to come around once a month.

He continued to use the bar with his work mates on a regular basis and I was pretty sure he was flirting with me but I knew he was married with a kid so didn't take it any further, after all his mates were always there and that may have ended badly for both of us. After he had been doing the job for a couple of months we had the chance to move house into the next village over so I asked Rob if he covered that area to, he said he didn't have any other customers in that area but was looking to expand his business so he would be happy to travel the extra couple of miles to the new house, unfortunately the new houses back garden was fenced so someone had to be there to let him in when he was going to do the job so we arranged it that it would be between shifts or on one of my days off which ever worked best.

The first visit to the new house was arranged on my day off, he arrived at 11am as arranged and as he walked down the path to the front door I couldn't help but look him over, he was wearing a tight fitting white tee shirt and jogging bottoms with his tool belt wrapped around his waist, this kind of spoilt the view of his bulge but looked sexy, as did the white tee shirt against his dark brown skin. He came into the kitchen and filled his bucket, the joggers caressing his tight arse and as he started the upstairs windows I stared upwards from the kitchen window getting very aroused by the thought of his body undressed pressed against mine and started to rub the front of my jeans. He finished the windows so I invited him in for a cuppa as I always did, today he seemed some how more relaxed and chatty so we sat chatting. He told me that things were not good with the wife at the moment and that they were sleeping in separate rooms which was not good as he had a high sex drive, time to take the bull by the horns I thought. "have you ever considered getting some action else where?" I asked " Yeah but it never seems to be available." he replied.

"well if you want I could suck you off" I felt my cheeks flush as I heard the words escape from my lips. He smiled at me and gave a little laugh "So I was right about you" he said "I had an idea you might fancy me, thanks for the offer but I'm not sure" nothing ventured nothing gained I thought to myself, besides I had the view of his muscled body up the ladder firmly in my brain and when he had gone he would bring me off even if he wasn't physically there.

We chatted some more then he got up to leave, "were you serious when you offered that?" he looked me straight in the eyes as he said it. "Yes perfectly serious" I replied and as we stood there he loosened his tool belt and laid it on the back of the sofa put his hands behind his head and said "well you can have a go if you like".

I was on my knees in record time and my fingers gripped the waistband of his joggers and pulled them down leaving him stood in just his boxers the bulge clear and proud from his body. The boxers didn't have flies so I hooked the waist band with my fingers and eased it down, inch after inch of thick heavy brown cock was revealed and as I finally freed it from it's confines there were a good seven inches of uncut cock with a lovely foreskin. I grasped his shaft in my hand and kissed it, letting my tongue probe into the end of his skin, running it around his head. He moaned softly as my lips encased him and I slid his semi hard length to the back of my throat, oh how I had dreamed but never imagined how beautiful this cock could be. His hands slipped to the sides of my face as he started to thrust then to the back of my head as his passion grew, his cock filling my throat as he held my face to the very base of his dick. I could taste the sweet precum leaking from him and as the pace continued to grow I knew he wouldn't last much longer, I was right and with a loud grunt he held me fully onto him as spurt after spurt of thick cum filled my throat. He relaxed his grip and I let him fall from my lips, he looked down at me and one word escaped his lips "wow". He got dressed and we arranged the next window cleaning appointment and as he went to leave he turned grabbed me pulled me to him and kissed me fully on the lips, "next time I want to do more." he opened the door and was gone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arconi  (M) 46 weeks ago

Great story. I have a window cleaner that I would love to have some fun with but he has a live in girlfriend.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ylons12  (TV/TS/CD) 46 weeks ago

I'm a window cleaner open to offers lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *enior 74    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 46 weeks ago

love to hear what happened on his next visit

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Loved that story Theoman, very sensual and sexual x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *reatedbear   profile verified by photo (M) 46 weeks ago

If you could see what I can see...when I'm cleaning windows!

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *heoman    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 45 weeks ago

"Loved that story Theoman, very sensual and sexual x "

Thank you for the feed back, Rob and I were lovers for three years (yes it was a true story)

Add a new message to this topic