New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364779 members (11 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Girl knew I was into cock

See newest message in thread

Girl knew I was into cock

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I was out the pub with two mates and I got chatting to a girl at the bar. We got on great and had a few drinks then the girl and I went on to a bar. She kept saying that she thinks I like guys and girls and I just laughed it off. She had a dominant personality and took me to a gay bar. We kissed each other and she invited me back to her flat. In her flat we were naked on the bed and she started touching my bum. Then got out a rabbit dildo and fucked my ass with it. Asking me do I want cock? I said yes. She then pulled out dildo and put it in my mouth. Basically it escalated to her setting up a grinder profile and got a guy to come round and fuck my ass while she watched.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *evhutch  (M) 46 weeks ago

Please pass my name and details on to her hehe x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ichhard  (M) 46 weeks ago

She sounds great .. top bird

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ATRIOTS  (M) 46 weeks ago

Yep same please hehe

*arolinehants By *arolinehants   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 46 weeks ago

An ex gf knew it before I did. She invited her two gay friends around when I was wearing her pvc maid’s dress. She took pics while I was spit roasted, then I fucked her while they watched

Add a new message to this topic