New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login367040 members (78 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Trucker fun

See newest message in thread

Trucker fun

*imBottom By  *imBottom    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 5 days ago

@private mail, +add as contact

A few months ago I was chilling when I got a message from a trucker who was parked for the night in a nearby layby and was horny. I drove out to meet him wearing only shorts and a tee. As soon as I climbed into his cab I had these off and was on my knees between his legs with his big thick prick in my mouth. He lay back moaning for a while while I sucked him and licked his big hairy balls. When he had enough of this he pulled my up onto his sleeping area on my back. He shoved my legs up and fingered my hole for a while before he rubbered up and fucked me like the dirty slut that I am. He was grunting and talking dirty while he used me for his pleasure. After a while he pulled out, removed the Johnnie and deposited a hot salty load on cum in my mouth. I was dressed and back in my car in minutes with a taste in my mouth and a sore arse but a smile that lasted for days. Hope he will message me again son!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inkybiguymidsuk  (M) 4 days ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Sounds like you had a horny time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic