New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364862 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Faggot Training

See newest message in thread

Faggot Training

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ockpleaser  (M) 39 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Just before Christmas I volunteered to do some home visits to elderly people as part of a programme my social club was putting together.

The visits were done in pairs, I was to accompany someone who'd done it before, Matthew. He was about 50, bald, diamond earrings, in trim and just the hint of an Irish accent.

The aim was to make sure people were comfortable and warm and were able to get a meal prepared for them, especially if they were bedridden.

We set off and did 5 or 6 visits, all to elderly men as women visitors were doing women and all went without a hitch until the last one of the evening, about quarter past six to a guy called John.

The visits had been prearranged so Matthew and I got the key out of the lockbox, unlocked the door and shouted up to John who told us to come up. We went up and introduced ourselves (he'd met Matthew before) and set about making sure he was ok. John was in bed tucked up warm, it was a cold evening.

Matthew had a habit of talking to the person we were visiting whilst looking out of the window seeing what was going on in the neighbourhood.

It was then that a strange thing happened. We can't have been there more than two minutes when John pulled down the sheets secretly and showed me his cock. It was very large and flaccid, uncut, and incredibly veiny. I was a little shocked but didn't say anything just kept looking. John did this every time he could when Matthew wasn't looking and all I could do was look transfixed at his throbbing veiny cock while it swelled a little fatter.

In between flashes he put his hand under the covers and he was having a very obvious grope of his tackle which resulted in it being a little fatter each time he flashed.

The last time he flashed I saw strands of sticky pre-cum on his by now semi-hard cock.

All this was happening without Matthew seeing and I wasn't saying a word about it just looking!

The conversation turned to a meal and Matthew said we would go now to the kitchen and prepare him a sandwich to keep by him if he felt peckish. John said he wanted me to hang behind and retune his television so he could watch with a better picture. Matthew agreed and turned to go downstairs to make the sandwich.

Even before he was out of the door johns covers were down exposing a pulsing erection and just as quickly my mouth was around it. I had to keep quiet while Matthew went downstairs but once he was out of the way I slurped and moaned as I was sucking and licking his shaft balls and head.

When we heard Matthew coming back up I had to stop and the covers went back up. John then asked for a hot drink and Matthew once again obliged by going downstairs.

Quick as a flash, John was out of bed and behind me, he pulled my trousers and pants down harshly and pushed his hard cock into me. He went straight in and then started pounding me. I gasped at the speed and strength he was exhibiting. My own cock was pretty hard.

This only lasted about three minutes when we heard Matthew coming back he pulled out and got back into bed.

I just got my trousers up before Matthew got back into the room. He hadn't seen or expected a thing.

After a little more small talk Matthew said we were going. After thanking us John whispered to me to be back alone in half an hour. I nodded. He said he'd known I was up for it as soon as he saw me and after he'd finished fucking me later he'd tell me how him and his mate would finish my faggot training.

As I went out of the door my ring was aching.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illtry1970  (M) 39 weeks ago

Mmm can't wait for next chapter.

*udsey By *udsey  (M) 39 weeks ago

Tell us if you went back

XXX pic...
login to view

I did go back, about 45 minutes later.

I got the key out of the lockbox, unlocked the door and shouted to John that I was back. He shouted back that I was to take off all my clothes, leave them down there and come up.

I did. As soon as I got in the room he pushed me bent over on the bed and entered me forcefully. He fucked me grunting and pushing for about ten minutes. He pulled out before he came and shot large hot globs of spunk onto my inner thigh.

I was naked and trembling bent over his bed. He then told me to get a bowl of water from the bathroom and give him a wipe down.

I got the stuff and mopped his cock and balls, then dried them with a towel, all the while I was naked and my semi-erect cock was waving about as I worked.

He then told me to sit astride him and wank myself off. I got up on the bed and started wanking. He watched me intently, never taking his eyes off my cock. Occasionally he would say good boy or that's right to me in encouragement.

After about 5 minutes he very roughly started to finger me and instructed me to come. Although I was disturbed by his roughness I was also very turned on by it and it didn't take long before my own long strands of thick spunk were shooting onto his chest. I cleared those up and then he let me into what was going to happen next.

XXX pic...
login to view

It was all a little bit surreal! Thursday 17th January 2019 I visited this guy's place and got fucked royally, hardly any discussion just did as I was told.

Here we are 12 noon Friday 18th January and I'm waiting outside a public toilet for John and his friend who are going to complete what he calls my "faggot training".

After he told me where to be and what time there was no more discussion I just left. I'd been thinking it over all night, I'd no need to be anywhere I didn't want to be so I could just forget the whole thing. I hadn't though, and here I was. I'd brought condoms and lube just in case.

The toilet was about 16 miles from me, the only cottage for miles around me and there are photos of me in it on my profile. It has one cubicle, a small stall urinal for two people and a washbasin, it's in a car park.

A car pulled up and parked. In it were John and an older black man in a track suit. John introduced him as Dennis. We're going in there John said, and pointed to the men's toilets. We went in, it was deserted and a little chilly but clean. He pointed to the cubicle, go in there and take your clothes off, put them in this bag he said. He gave me a tesco bag. Surprising myself I did exactly as I was told and stripped bollock naked and handed them the bag. Now wait and see he said. I shivered a bit as it was quite cold! I stood in the cubicle, naked and door closed.

Someone came in to use the urinal. John explained to the guy he had a cock slut in the cubicle willing to suck or be fucked was he interested? The guy said no thanks and left. I was gobsmacked! Three more guys came in, one after the other and all said no, one was very surprised and asked to see so I was paraded out in front of him. I don't think he could quite believe it, but politely said no thanks and left.

The next guy said yes, he wanted sucking and he came into the cubicle. He was nothing to look at, short balding, bespectacled and a little plump but his cock was a monster. Uncut and fat and warm I went on my knees and took it into my mouth and sucked for all I was worth. I slurped and the guy moaned. I forgot the cold for a while and then the guy was cumming. He came in my mouth then put himself away and left.

In the meantime another guy had come in and he was waiting to fuck me. He was in his twenties, quite fit, and in some sort of retail uniform. He'd just nipped in for a piss and found a willing arse! I lubed up and got a condom out of the packet but John slapped it out of my hand, I turned and bent over and the young guy entered me. He started fucking me immediately, trousers and pants round his knees. He didn't last long before he came and pulled out. His spunk ran down my leg.

John's mate Dennis said we'd better not be long as we'd drawn quite a bit of attention. He took out quite a long black cock, very pink head and buried it into me. He fucked me for about five minutes, pulled out and pushed it into my mouth and came. I nearly gagged there was so much cock and spunk!

Straightaway he put his cock back into his trackies and they both turned to go. John had wanked and spunked on the door watching him fuck me and big globs of spunk were dripping down the green paintwork.

John said as they were leaving, now you're a proper faggot! And left me naked, cold, aching and with spunk drying on my face and thigh.

At least they left me my clothes in the bag! I got dressed and left the cottage, they'd already driven away!

By *ranny__lover  (M) 39 weeks ago

Love it so far!

By *illtry1970  (M) 38 weeks ago

More please, loving it.

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

Fuck me what dreams are made of that is

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

Well it got me rock hard thinking about going into a toilet and being offered a cockslut to fuck...now that's a dream.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lifffy  (M) 38 weeks ago

Mmm great story

Add a new message to this topic