New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364691 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Football away days

See newest message in thread

Football away days

XXX pic...
login to view
By *igdickbham  (M) 44 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi guys

Recently went on the away day for Brighton vs west Bromwich Albion (we're west brom).

Anyway, the purpose of the conversation is that yes, I had a load of fun, and unexpected it was.

There were 16 of us in the group and we had most in the one hotel and I ended up in another due to a late booking. I wasn't the only one to book on late, there was another 3 of us, unfortunately only one space was available in the main groups hotel which meant us 3 had to basically draw straws for it. I ended up with the short straw with another lad, he's a northerner but filled then with us due to friends in the group.

Anyway, once we sorted that we were all in the pub doing what we do best, getting absolutely wankered. Not even going to bore you with the game. After the game is was back to the pub before we all went back to the room to freshen up for a mental night. Me and the other lad took it in turns to shower etc but I went first and I was well horny. I wanked off in the shower but made sure I cleaned up afterwards just in case he saw it. Then he went in and I started to get ready, he was quick and came out literally as inwas drying myself and yes my cock was on show, why not, lads are lads and I didn't expect anything. He didn't actually say anything to be honest but he started to do the same and dry off too but I saw his cock and just kept staring. I knkw he caught me once but nothing came of it.

We were ready and then started to walk to them for a mad night ahead.

Not going to bore you with the pubs and bars etc cause we were out till 2.15 and badly drunk. A few us of got in a taxi and we dropped them first then carried on. In the taxi, Mark his name was, put his hand on my leg but didn't move, I didn't move away as I was in 2 minds how to take it. But every 10-15 seconds he would squeeze my leg, that's when I realised what what actually going on. The taxi pulled up anyway and we got out and split the fare and walked into the hotel.

He kept talking and talking complete rubbish to be honest but pushing me as if to get to the room quicker.

Once we got in we had a couple of drinks we had in the bags we took and just got chatting and he started to talk about his Mrs, saying he wishes she was here so he could bang her lol. I could tell he was very horny and I could see his bulge and every so often he would adjust himself.

After the convos anyway I said I'm going bed cause I was fucked, so I stripped down to my boxers and he went in the toilet for a piss.

I got into bed anyway then he came out completely naked, with a bloody semi. I just said to him what the hell you doing (with that drunken laugh). He just said he's going bed but sleeps naked, and do I mind that. I just said crack on mate, and if I had a dick like that id do the same haha (My dick is quite big so that was me hinting). He turned the light off anyway and instead of going to his bed he came over to mine and just whispered, 'your dick is like mine' and pulled the sheet off me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view

I didn't stop him ofcourse, but just lay there not knowing how to take the situation

He just said don't worry nobody will find out about it and hes glad we got the room.

He stood there and said he saw my dick earlier after the shower and also saw me staring a few times when he got out so he kinda knew what I was like, he said he's dome the after shower flash a few times on away days but nobody has ever taken notice like I did, and he said he also made the part up about his Mrs cause he wanted to see what I reacted like, he said if I liked pussy that much I would of joined in and said I could do with pussy too but I didn't.

He then asked me if I wanted to play and how rough he could be etc.

I just said nobody can find this out at all!

I told him I'm a vers bottom and like to be used like a slut.

He said that's good cause he like to dominate and kinda force fuck.

Needless to say, as soon as he said that he grabbed me by the head and pushed his cock right into my face for me to suck

XXX pic...
login to view

After making me suck his dick for what lasted like a lifetime by the way, he pulled away and said I have do do everything he asks and we can do it more often then.

He got me to stand up and help him push the beds together and then told me to take my boxers off and lie on the bed with my arse in the air and rub my hole, which I did.

XXX pic...
login to view

He started to take pictures of me, and film me which I didn't really like but I did tell him I would do anything, so I said look, if you want pics that's fine but no face pics ok, and he agreed. He then went into his bag and got some condoms and lube out, which I was shocked and said what if the lads found that. He just said have I never used lube on a girl before, that was his excuse.

By *andjoblover  (M) 44 weeks ago

Horny story and - wow! You certainly live up to your Profile name. What a gorgeous cock you have. Shame we don't live closer.

*eanut Butter By *eanut Butter  (M) 44 weeks ago

Huge cock mate!!

XXX pic...
login to view

Thanks guys

XXX pic...
login to view

2nd part of the night if people wanna knkw?

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *enior 74    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 44 weeks ago

Yes love to know what happened next

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ookiechef  (M) 44 weeks ago

Yes please!!!

XXX pic...
login to view

He told me he wanted to fuck me really hard and that he liked to do loads of positions and asked me what my favourite was, I didn't really have one to be honest as long as it was safe and didn't hurt lol. He told me he wanted me on the bed with me spreading my hole so he can lick me out and lube me up, which he certainly did.

He licked my ass that deep I nearly fun

XXX pic...
login to view

Nearly cum sorry.

He then put a towel around my eyes and blindfolded me and could tell he was getting a condom ready.

He wasn't ridiculously big but quite thick downstairs. He then got on the bed and pulled my ass in the air and started calling me names. Saying spread your ass you slut

XXX pic...
login to view

As I was spreading my ass cheeks to the point of I was splitting my crack that bad he was slapping his cock on my hole telling me he's gonna fuck me that hard I tell him to stop.

He then literally pushed straight up me, while slapping my ass that hard I screamed, never felt a pain like it in my life. The only plus side was I didn't know whether it was the slap or my ass hurting the most to be honest. He then straddled up and was fucking me so hard but slapping my ass at the same time.

He then started to push in and out at slow thrusts telling me he can see straight into my fat arsehole and that I was his fuck toy from no on when we go on away days.

XXX pic...
login to view

He was fucking me for around 10 mins in that position and then said I have to lie on my back but keep the blindfold on while we were fucking.

It was so horny knowing he was doing what he was doing to me but I couldn't see it coming.

I lay on my back and he then tied my feet to together using the bloody pillow case. He got back on the bed and pushed my legs in the air and said you, you fucking slag, are my bitch and that hole needs cock so bad it's dripping for it. I knew I was soaking wet down there and was nervous as to why I was wet so much. But it wasn't what I thought anyway.

He then held my legs back and pumped at my ass again for around 30 mins this time but every so often he would put his mouth by mine but not actually kiss.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *enior 74    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 44 weeks ago

Great story hope that there is more to come

XXX pic...
login to view

He then got deeper and deeper with his thrusts but by this time he started to groan more and I knew he was close to cumming so i started to wank while he was fucking me.

After literally 2 mins of me wanking I shot a massive load over my stomach and he said now you slut your having it, he rolled me over, legs still tied but pulled my ass in the air and he fucked me so hard while slapping me one after the other, he groaned out load saying yes you fucker, he was cumming and I knew cause I felt him pulsating inside me.

He didn't go soft straight away and carried on pumping at me for around 5 mins and then flopped out. He told me to get into the shower and clean myself up as he wasn't finished for the night.

XXX pic...
login to view

I was literally fucked that bad I was sore, couldn't walk properly and actually wanted my bed to be honest.

I sorted myself out and walked back into the bedroom to find him wanking still and snarling at me saying I'm not finished yet mate, you are gonna have it all again.

He got up and told me to put the blindfold back on amd to tie my feet back up. I said I was sore down there and needed a break so he said just do it and he won't fuck me for a while.

I did what he said and got back on the bed. He started to feed me his cock again and it started to go hard pretty much instantly.

He said that I promised to do whatever he wanted so I have no choice now.

I was sucking him for about 10 mins until fully hard and then he tied my fucking arms up to, but this time into the star position. He literally sat on my face and spread his cheeks and said suck his hole now and lick his balls. To which I had no choice at all!

He then told me he was gonna fuck me again but this time even naughtier!

You can kinda guess the rest or message me and ask guys xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *p69wa  (M) 44 weeks ago

Wow that’s online hell of a story, I am pre cumming just reading it x

XXX pic...
login to view

Thankyou

Its a true story guys not made up.

I'm not even an Albion can but my mates are. Defo going on more trips away

By *issypaul   premium paying member (M) 44 weeks ago

Great read.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *igdickbham  (M) 42 weeks ago

So what does everyone think to this chat?

By *urious den 69   profile verified by photo (M) 42 weeks ago

Wow. Think I might start going to watch football.

XXX pic...
login to view

Im going again soon, but this time it's a room of your and he's booked it. Im guessing he knows something I don't

XXX pic...
login to view

Room of four sorry

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rish_bi_sporty  (M) 42 weeks ago

sounds like he has plans for sharing you

XXX pic...
login to view
By *igdickbham  (M) 41 weeks ago

"sounds like he has plans for sharing you "

Yep we have now done this

XXX pic...
login to view
By *heoman   profile verified by photo (M) 41 weeks ago

Tell us more then please!

*kyblueboy By *kyblueboy  (M) 41 weeks ago

Shame your not a Coventry fan ,

XXX pic...
login to view
By *anton mouth  (M) 41 weeks ago

Great story! Would love to hear more of your ‘footballing’ adventures. Big fantasy of mine is to suck off a rival fan after the game.......

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ompendium  (M) 41 weeks ago

Can't beat a brummie.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *igdickbham  (M) 39 weeks ago

Hi guys

Just been on another away day. As mentioned above....

It was Leeds away on 01/03/2019

Yes before the banter starts it was a 4-0 drubbing for us.

Anyway, shit game but great fun trust me.

As mentioned the lad who used me bought some lads with him this time and and sorted the room before hand and told me I had no choice but to share cause these were proper lads lads, they know how to make me do as I'm told....

The game was proper dire anyway so a few of us left early and carried on the session in a local pub till closing. Then went onto a nightclub to get even more worse for wear, which I was defo up for as I knew what was coming my way anyway, so better to be drunk haha.

It must of been around 1.45 went we left and there were 6 of us walking back, the four in our group and 2 other lads who were part of the group but in different rooms.

As we were walking I needed food badly so wanted to go to get a kebab, as you do, but was told by him I couldn't and they wanted to get back to the room, I had the key he said, while winking at me. The one lad said he's stopping to get some food and went in the chippy while we carried on walking back.

XXX pic...
login to view

Anyway we arrived at the hotel and started to go to our rooms, the lad on his own went to his and we went to ours. We got in and before I even got chance to breathe one of them pushed me in the bathroom, grabbed my dick and said get in the shower now you slut and wash yourself, like I was bloody dirty haha

He told me to clean myself up and come in the room naked when I'm done or else

Anyway I showered, cleaning the rim of my dick just in case, douching my ass with the bloody shower head took off haha (classy)

I heard them laughing and joking in the bedroom and shouting me saying come on you twat hurry up!

Amyway I dried off a bit and walked in with a bit of a semi to all 3 of them naked on the bed, rock hard, one with rope, one with a dildo and the other with black fucking gaffer tape.....I said no way are you taping me up as that stuff hurts.

The one guy stood up, it wasn't the guy from last time, this was the main guy I could tell, he was much bigger, stronger and more forceful than him. He stood next to me, kissed me on the cheek and said I will do as I'm told and they will look after me, he then grabbed my dick and said it's his for the night to do what he wants, when he wants!

XXX pic...
login to view

Anyone want the rest?

By *iamstone  (M) 39 weeks ago

Yes absolutely!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *igdickbham  (M) 38 weeks ago

No problem!

Anyway once the main guy said that I just said one thing to them and said I don't mind playing and doing this stuff but didn't want to be taped up at all. That stuff kills to get off hair!

They all said ok that's fine then but I must do whatever else they asked of me.

I agreed but only in a safe way and that if I did say no it means no.

Anyway, he pushed me on the bed in between the two other lads and told them to tie me up in a position where my hands and feet were bound but actually together, and he said make sure my arse is bent so they can have it when they need it.

I'm not the greatest flexible guy to be honest and it was slightly uncomfortable but I went with it anyway. They positioned me face up ok my back, legs in the air with my hands tied to my feet, yes my arse was fully on show.

They started to take pictures of my arse and then the guy from last time started to lubricate the dildo. The quieter lad came round to my mouth and told me to suck his cock while the other guys use my hole. He started to dip his balls in my mouth and then started to fuck my face like no tomorrow, and all of a sudden bang, the dildo was straight up me without a warning. Hurt like hell, and i actually started crying cause of the sudden impact on my tight hole. He pulled it out and I just gasped and said just wait a little but tell me next time.

Then I carried on sucking the one guy while he was reaching forward wanking my dick. The big guy then said right now my turn, he wasn't huge down there but very very fat and no pubes at all. Which I much prefer. He came round to my face and said hes gonna fuck my face that hard hes gonna make me gag and probably throw up. But, before that I'm going to lick his ass that deep I'll be begging for air. Yes, hes the nasty one as you can tell.

Anyway, he started ribbing his asshole right across my face while wanking his dick and then the other guy said right now your getting the dildo. So I clenched my fists and he slowly inserted it which felt like pure joy this time. He said that's a naughty boy taking it all, then said were doing this so you can get the real thing in a bit, and started to thrust it deeper in my ass. The guy I had no choice to rim then started to wank his dick across my face while forcefully slapping his dick right across my chin every so often. Then facefucking me that deep I was gagging but luckily not sick!

He then went back round to my ass and said damn your arse is proper juicy now, there was lube all over the place and I knew I was getting cock sooner rather than later.

They started laughing and joking about who's having my 'boy' pussy first and that they wanna take it in turns before cumming.

The main guy said he will watch for 5 while the guy from last time took the lead and banged my pussy first.

My arse still in the air he got on the bed and started to lube his dick up and then slid it straight up me, I moaned like crazy, but in a fucking good way trust me. Mmm you like that don't you, you fucking whore they kept saying. He was banging and banging me and cum literally within 1 minute. Making me cum literally at the same time as he wanked me off. He pulled out and said sorry lads I couldn't help myself, had no choice but to cum as it felt so warm.

The main guy said he wants a go now though but didn't want to cum quick so said he will fuck me hard for 5 mins while I suck the other two guys then they can have me again.

He slid straight inside me, no lube he said, no problem he said, cause his mate just shot the creamiest load up me ever so didn't need it.

What I said! He said don't worry mate were all clean and safe so just chill. I suppose the moment just took me i carried on with it and let them have some fun. He said he told me earlier i was his slut and that i had no choice but to do as I'm told.

He pushed inside me and fucked me harder and faster than the other guy while holding my shoulders. He was so thick downstairs I though he was splitting me in two. I could see in his eyes he wasn't gonna cum yet and I just said to him harder then come on big boy. Give me what you can and do me harder.

He pulled out and said I'm his fucking slut and he will fuck me anyway he wants. He turned me over on my side and spread my cheeks and I felt the cum dripping from me from the first fuck. He then told the quieter lad to fuck me and cum as deep as he can so he can finish me off. So he did, he fucked me slowly on the side. While the other two filmed it......

After about 15 mins of them filming and wanking while he was banging my arse he grabbed my ass amd pushed harder against me and groaned the loudest I heard him speak all day. I'm fucking cumming he said, fucking bounce against me he said as he was cumming, I tried but not easy tied up, he shot his load straight up me and not one bit came out when he pulled away. That's how deep he was.

Good fucking lad he said to him, about ducking time he said, my cock is dripping pre cum like no tomorrow. He started to untie me from the ropes which to be fair were fucking killing me now. He told me to kneel down and suck all three cocks at the same time and get the other two guys hard again. To which I did and yes they were solid within about 2-3 mins.

He got in the bed on his back and said now I've have to make him cum by riding him facing them while they film me.

I didn't want to do it to be honest as I didn't want a vid of my face but he said they already have pictures of me naked and sucking dick cause they took them earlier.

Anyway I got on top of him and started to ride him slowly at first and they started filming me while I watched them wanking. My dick wasn't really hard due to me cumming so that was all over the place slapping against him then against my stomach.

He said come on you fucking bitch fucking ride me properly. Harder you said, fuck me hard. So now you will do as I say and fucking ride it harder. I put my feet on the bed and hands in front of me for balance and I just fucking bounced as hard as I could for literally 10 mins and all of a sudden he yelled yes boy here it comes. Fuck yes he said, groaning, pushing me up and down while spreading my cheeks, ahhh he yelped. He shot his load while I was on the way up but still just inside me, as I went up he slipped out and all of the cum, including the last two just sprayed all over his cock. Yummy he said. The view here is like a dream come true.

He pulled me off and said I'm a good bitch and I will be getting more tonite don't fucking worry.

By *ereitgoes  (M) 38 weeks ago

Great story!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *dge73   profile verified by photo (M) 36 weeks ago

Nice retelling well horny reading hope theirs more

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

Great story my cock is rock hard reading x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antsbilad  (M) 36 weeks ago

Hmm hot story! Might have to start going to football matches!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *igdickbham  (M) 34 weeks ago

Trust me if you find the right group it can become regular

Add a new message to this topic