New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365008 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Sissies and Humiliation

See newest message in thread

Sissies and Humiliation

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ubtv4tv   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 22 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I just wanted to ask if other sissies feel the need for humiliation?

It is a core part of my fantasy, to be dressed in tights and feminine underwear and humiliated. Either by a man, a couple or even a TV.

And would the dom enjoy delivering the humiliation?

Any feedback appreciated

I have posted this on dogging also to get a wide range of feedback.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oncaster TV Schoolgirl  (TV/TS/CD) 22 weeks ago

Yes I am exactly the same. The need to be humiliated for being dressed girly is sometimes overwhelming

XXX pic...
login to view

Thanks for the reply.

Glad it's not just me!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *edlips  (TV/TS/CD) 22 weeks ago

I like to feel used & submissive but not humiliated,,

hang on a minute but then I ask myself isnt THAT being humiliated ??

*usansilkysubcd By *usansilkysubcd  (TV/TS/CD) 22 weeks ago

I love being humiliated when dressed all sissy and girly, face-slapping, hair-pulling, name calling, spat in my face and mouth all a huge turn on.

By *ackiemags  (TV/TS/CD) 22 weeks ago

I love all sorts of humiliation often related to cross dressing but always being there as less than a real man, used for others pleasures or just for filthy stuff that no real man would have done to him

By *aul vercobrix  (TV/TS/CD) 22 weeks ago

I don't like humiliation or crude words. For me the turn on is the lifting of the short skirt, the feeling up, the first spanks on my bare bottom, being presented with hard cock and asking Sir politely if I may serve him.

Maybe a compliment on my oral skills before being bent over again, offering my bottom for, perhaps, a slipper this time (As happened in Splash sauna recently)

Baring my breasts for nipple pinching, or perhaps nettling, before being told to serve Sir in ruder ways.

I would go on, but narrating this is making my cocklette hard in its little chastity cage, so I had better stop as its not comfortable.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lut_76   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 22 weeks ago

I agree with others, the humiliation is a big turn on for me, without it I find I struggle to play my role

XXX pic...
login to view
By *appybiuk   profile verified by photo (M) 22 weeks ago

I'm a bottom xdressing sub that likes to be used but not really thought about humiliation but I suppose it's all part of being sub.

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

maybe , just maybe , the humiliation side of is a switch to alleviate the guilt felt for wearing , panties , stockings etc ,?

i was recently experimenting with x dressing , i have tried it before with my ex wife , who was a Domme / Sadist , but doing it just recently i do like the feel of the "other wear" on me , but it does still feel , not quite right in my head

XXX pic...
login to view

I am sure it is a guilt alleviation, as you say. I just feel that my need for humiliation is getting stronger each time I dress. Was wondering if there were more who felt same. It seems there are!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *issyneedscock  (M) 11 weeks ago

I'd love someone to force me use n abuse me and make me do as they say or make me do it without saying anything would love someone to tie me up and gag me n whore me out to more then 1 guy just my biggest fantasy dunno why hehe

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ikimarriott  (TV/TS/CD) 11 weeks ago

I love being humiliated when dressed especially about not being a 'realman' having a tiny clitty etc x

*hyw By *hyw  (M) 11 weeks ago

Wouldn't say I'm in to full on humiliation but being called a slut or a filthy whore does it for me. More so if he is "forcing" his cock in my mouth or is feeling me up. Getting hard just thinking about it!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 11 weeks ago

"Wouldn't say I'm in to full on humiliation but being called a slut or a filthy whore does it for me. More so if he is "forcing" his cock in my mouth or is feeling me up. Getting hard just thinking about it! "

I love that too!

*ane195854 By *ane195854  (TV/TS/CD) 10 weeks ago

I am the same I am very small and love to dressing up for a daddy

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ldbigun  (M) 10 weeks ago

I enjoy dominating sissy cd/tvs making them suck n fuck, spanking, verbal abuse, anything my sissy needs I am happy to oblige

X

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 10 weeks ago

"I enjoy dominating sissy cd/tvs making them suck n fuck, spanking, verbal abuse, anything my sissy needs I am happy to oblige

X"

I wish you were closer. Love you to spank my sissie arse.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *issyneedscock  (M) 10 weeks ago

Wish you could come Clacton you could of tied me up n use n abuse me like the dirty little slut I am hehe xx

XXX pic...
login to view

"Wish you could come Clacton you could of tied me up n use n abuse me like the dirty little slut I am hehe xx"

You are naughty.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *lisonTaylorUK    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 10 weeks ago

All part of being my female side, to be totally sissified, humiliated and abused by a Dom/Domme and their invited friends

XXX pic...
login to view
By *appybiuk   profile verified by photo (M) 10 weeks ago

I would love to be sissified, humiliated and used by a Dom/Domme and their friends.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *radfordguy316  (TV/TS/CD) 10 weeks ago

I love the thought of this but does seem very difficult to find anyone genuine to do it with unfortunately

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ittlecockman  (M) 10 weeks ago

I enjoy abusing a good little sissy whip cane paddle restraints rope toys but don't fuck as don't get hard anymore due to health problems but got some nice toys for any sissy that wants it also electrics are fun as is pegs and cock plug and butt plug tail

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ubtv4tv   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 10 weeks ago

It's great to see the replies.

I so want to experience the verbal humiliation delivered by another as I service their cock.

XXX pic...
login to view

Yeah I know I am hehe

XXX pic...
login to view

"Wish you could come Clacton you could of tied me up n use n abuse me like the dirty little slut I am hehe xx

You are naughty."

Hehe yeah I know I am need punishing me

*immyt By *immyt  (M) 10 weeks ago

I too love being the sissy in the relationship, humiliation is a turn on too . As a tv “the nearly caught dressed issue we all face” I wondered is it the desire or lust that some tvs have a close call being caught out? I have had some along start of my life but now I’m happy as tv now, I am Kimmy a slut don’t top males.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *low   profile verified by photo (M) 10 weeks ago

Whilst I love being humiliated..the real turn on for me is being groped and treated like a whore, having my boi clit abused and my boi pussy used hard.

If I'm spanked and abused so much the better...

XXX pic...
login to view

"Whilst I love being humiliated..the real turn on for me is being groped and treated like a whore, having my boi clit abused and my boi pussy used hard.

If I'm spanked and abused so much the better..."

Spank me and do what ever you desire.

XXX pic...
login to view

Spanked with an audience would be epic.

Spanked buy multiple guys. More epic.

XXX pic...
login to view

I wanna be tied up n gangr**ped hehe

XXX pic...
login to view
By *martarse69  (M) 10 weeks ago

"I wanna be tied up n gangr**ped hehe "

Mmm, would luv that also. Any tops in Cheshire available to gangbang me ?

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *atin glove wearer    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 8 weeks ago

Humiliation is a huge part of my dream of being owned, I like the idea of being totally defenceless, ie tied and at the mercy of my master, him insulting me and humiliating me puts us both in frame of mind where he is in charge and my job is to please him, the last thing I want is for us to be polite with each other. When his sap is rising and he needs relief or he’s had a bad day, I get a message simply saying, get your arse here, the fear and trepidation I feel is almost orgasmic.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *illy54   profile verified by photo (M) 8 weeks ago

Although I only play online, I never meet. I have had some fun humiliating some guys.

Best one after we chatted and skyped a few times I got a guy to go shopping for trousers

He was wearing knickers

He had to get the wrong size at first and then ask the shop staff to get him the right size.

When the shop guy handed him the new size, he was to make sure he saw the knickers

The shop guy called him a fucking fag ( under his breath )

My sissy loved it so humiliating for him

He wanked five times that day

*arolinehants By *arolinehants   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 8 weeks ago

Maybe it's me but I never feel humiliated when I'm called a sissy, slut, dirty slag etc. They feel more like compliments as that's what we both want me to be.

*oredEric By *oredEric  (M) 8 weeks ago

My ex wife would out me to her friends. If they said something like, "oh, isn't he nice, I might steal him away", she'd look at them, "if you want the sissy fag, she's yours, just don't get upset she's more high heels, more lingerie, and better legs". They'd laugh it off, or try to, she'd look at me, "well, tell them it's true", me in a burning mass of shame but also aroused to hell, "yes, it's true". She was clever though, she never picked the ones who'd be interested, always the prudes who'd look so disgusted at me. When we'd get home she'd have sex with me, it turned her on a lot. The looks of sheer disgust were such a turn on.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *laine   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 7 weeks ago

Well what is left to say, yes i enjoy and agree with all of the above

By *irralbo60  (M) 7 weeks ago

cuckold hubby here, love it when we have a bigger alpha male in the bedroom.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ubtv4tv   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 7 weeks ago

"My ex wife would out me to her friends. If they said something like, "oh, isn't he nice, I might steal him away", she'd look at them, "if you want the sissy fag, she's yours, just don't get upset she's more high heels, more lingerie, and better legs". They'd laugh it off, or try to, she'd look at me, "well, tell them it's true", me in a burning mass of shame but also aroused to hell, "yes, it's true". She was clever though, she never picked the ones who'd be interested, always the prudes who'd look so disgusted at me. When we'd get home she'd have sex with me, it turned her on a lot. The looks of sheer disgust were such a turn on. "

Was it just a turn on for her, or you as well?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orthantsnewsub  (M) 7 weeks ago

Been humiliated by my master was a huge turn on for me. Could be verbal or by him giving me an instruction or task to complete. Even just the situation we were in could be humiliating, He used to love to strip and inspect me as I was his property

XXX pic...
login to view
By *manda Slutt   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 4 weeks ago

I'm a married closet-bi, and - sorry but have to admit - ashamed of not so much my homosexual side, but my abject failure in being unable to repress it. So whilst cross-dressing might alleviate the guilt, maybe I've always craved humiliation as a sort of self-imposed punishment..?

Take cottaging as an example. Most of my many encounters were with essentially straight men just looking for what their wives/gfs refused to give and afterwards they just wanted to get away asap, leaving me discarded like nothing more a used tissue. Maybe sad, but being swore at and verbally abused was better, especially if they used derogatory terms such as "queer" or faggot", and adding "cunt" gets me really hot.

I also preferred the more unattractive partner, dirty old men when I was younger, then "rough-trade", as well as abasing myself before the cameras - and at the hands of - of elderly perverts and fetishists. Then when I worked away and lived alone, from a desk in my rented apartment, I was a more-or-less full-time tv receiving casual callers and appointed workmen etc, dressed as a woman. Only once did I have a really adverse reaction, mostly it was bemused amusement and I liked to think of them laughing about the tranny at Flat 4a with their mates. I finally came under the control of a sissy-Master and, when she stayed, his Thai fiancée who was my Mistress, and gladly suffered whatever humiliations and indignities they demanded.

Nowadays, although I no longer meet, I still cross-dress whenever I can and crave humiliation if only verbal abuse and profanity by text/phone/cam (as several on here can testify..) So to answer the original thread: No, you're not alone in this...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tm4u2use   profile verified by photo (M) 3 weeks ago

I love being called names the dirtier the better also very sub love being treated like a whore

*ane195854 By *ane195854  (TV/TS/CD) 3 weeks ago

"Yes I am exactly the same. The need to be humiliated for being dressed girly is sometimes overwhelming "

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tm4u2use   profile verified by photo (M) 5 days ago

"I enjoy dominating sissy cd/tvs making them suck n fuck, spanking, verbal abuse, anything my sissy needs I am happy to oblige

X"

You sound ideal mmm

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tm4u2use   profile verified by photo (M) 5 days ago

"I wanna be tied up n gangr**ped hehe "

I agree I would love that happen to me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 4 days ago

As long as I get spanked. Call me anything you like.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 3 days ago

Spank me in the woods.

Like the vicar to spank me for my sins.

Add a new message to this topic