New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364996 members (4 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Sex in the woods

See newest message in thread

Sex in the woods

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Would love to arrange a meeting with a guy who would take me to a secluded woods on a warm evening like today.He would meet up with 4 or 5 other guys and tell me to strip naked and lay on a blanket on my back. The guys would gather round and would each take it turns to fuck me missionary style or face fuck me and cum in my mouth or arse. Cum would drip out or my arse and be used as lube. One guy would cum over my face and make me luck it iff. Once they had done with me he would take me home and force me to give him oral again in his car until he came in my mouth.

This would then become a regular event every week but the numbers would increase Can but dream !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iknob  (M) 21 weeks ago

also would love to be picked up on a regular basis for this sort of thing to happen to me its been a while so need filling up lol xx cant seem to find genuine guys that turn up and wanna have fun

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 21 weeks ago

Mmmmmmmmmm I'd love to be doing that right now! A group of older guys taking turns fucking me would make it a great Easter.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aninwsm   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 21 weeks ago

I used to meet guys in Bristol near Cabot tower when it was overgrown. Not quite woods but it was fun sucking guys in the bushes and occasionally being bent over. I miss Bristol.

Add a new message to this topic