New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364868 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Older guy gangbang

See newest message in thread

Older guy gangbang

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amy   profile verified by photo (M) 21 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

My favourite fantasy is walking into a room of maybe 5 naked, horny older guys, 50+, who are all tops and know i will give them all of my holes and hands too!

They ignore me at first as i am just a piece of meat but i am told to strip slowly and begin stroking and kissing cocks to warm things up.

I go over to the sofa and get on my knees in front of the middle guy and attend to his cock with my mouth whilst stroking the cocks on either side with my hands.

I become the focus of attention and another man comes behind me and starts fondling and groping my arse. He gives me a few gentle slaps on each cheek and then gets down to eating my pussy while the guys on the sofa swap around and start face fucking me quite firmly.

I am moved to the centre of the room where i climb on top of a cock and slide down balls deep letting out a huge sigh of pleasure stopped when another cock is slid into my mouth. I ride the cock, suck another and wank the other guys off.

This continues changing positions with cocks swapping and changing between holes and hands. Eventually i am back on top with mouth and hands full and the fifth, spare cock butting up against my pussy. Slowly, slowly it is worked in. I am being dp'd and as i get used to it the pace gradually picks up. The men are close now and really giving it to me.

The men in my arse start spearing me in tandem reaching deep inside me and cum together, both with their hands on my hips forcing me down as deep as possible so their cum is deep within. At the same time, the guy in my mouth cums, grabbing the back of my head and his spunk splashes the back of my throat, cumming in torrents and i swallow as much as possible but some runs down my chin.

He pulls out and i am breathless, tears saliva and cum streaming down my face and dripping onto the guy below but still wanking the last two cocks. Immediately they cum, huge loads firing across my forehead, cheeks and chin and into my mouth. They seem to take forever to finish and i am drenched in spunk.

I am slowly removed from the cocks in my arse and laid on my back with my legs pulled back over my head. A huge dildo is inserted into me, my hands held against the floor over my head and i am fucked rigorously by the toy whilst being wanked off. They want me to cum over my own face and into my mouth and tell me how cheap and filthy and cum loving a cocksucking slut i am. This doesn't last long. I cum so hard it hurts, 8, 9 huge jets of cream over my face and in my mouth, dribbling down my chin, cheeks and neck and i am milked until the final drop comes out.

The gentlemen, scoop all of the extra cum with their fingers and cocks into my mouth and i lick and eat everything.

I turn over and lay there for 15 minutes, breathless and in heaven with my arse in the air and the dildo held in place.

"30 minutes and we can go again son". Says one of the men. "Yes please" i whisper.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 21 weeks ago

WOW.

I want that.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inkybiguymidsuk  (M) 20 weeks ago

Love to join in

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 20 weeks ago

Spanked and gang fucked. Yes please.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 20 weeks ago

"Spanked and gang fucked. Yes please."

And me!

*hyw By *hyw  (M) 20 weeks ago

So often fantasise about such an experience. One guy to use me would be a start.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 20 weeks ago

"Spanked and gang fucked. Yes please.

And me!"

Let's form a queue. LOL

Add a new message to this topic