New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364862 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > The Butler

See newest message in thread

The Butler

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M) 19 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

It all began with him looking at my profile, so I looked at his, although there was not a lot to read, so I left it and thought no more. He looked again so I too looked again.

He then sent me a wink and out of curiosity I returned the wink.

His message simply said - your profile says you like different and kinky, are you interested, no risk, just fun and a fantasy?

Intruiged, I said, Yes, tell me more.

Would you like to visit me and have a chat, his next message read, and I said, yes, as you are local why not.

I rang the doorbell and he invited me in, not as old looking as his profile said, but still a few years older than me.

We sat and chatted politely and then he said, I expect you are wondering what I want? To which I replied yes, it did cross my mind.

I have fantasised about a naked butler, he said, not sure how tht sits with you?

Actually, I said, being a naked butler and nude in the company of clothed people has long been a fantasy of mine.

Fantastic, he said, shall I tell you what I have in mind? You are in the kitchen naked and I ring the bell (he shook a little handbell) and you enter and ask me how may you be of service. I'd like cup of tea and you go to the kitchen, make one, and serve me, then you stand a few feet in front of me and wait.

That sounds like fun, I said, shall I strip off and do it now, you won't mind if I get aroused I hope? Good lord no, he said, I hope you do!

Have a look in the kitchen, he said, everything you need should be visible. Strip off and enter when you hear the bell.

I went to the kitchen and stripped naked and after a while I heard the bell ring. So, heart thumping, I went in and slowly walked towards him. I had a semi hard and I saw him look at it which raised it a bit more.

How may I serve you sir, I said. He smiled and said, get me a cup of tea please George, and I said yes sir, and turned and walked away.

I made the tea and took it in saying, your tea sir, will there be anything else sir?

Just wait there please he said, so I stepped back and stood facing him, legs slightly apart, hands behind my back while he looked me up and down for a minute or so.

That will be all, he said, so I said, thank you sir, and went back to the kitchen.

The bell rang again and in I went again stopping just in front of him and asking, how may I serve you sir.

Please fetch the biscuit tin George, he said, and off I went, returning with the tin leaning forward to place it on the table. I stepped back and again he inspected my body. Open the tin please, he said, so I leaned forward quite close to him and did that, then stepped back and stood.

Sit opposite me George, keeping your legs apart, and we can talk.

I did as he asked and he thanked me for taking part and said how he loved seeing a naked man in the house, reminded him of old times.

Old times? I said. Oh yes, he said, we used to have some wonderful times with parties, role play, naked charades and all sorts of fun. But we were younger then, a group of us, male and female, all worked together for the local authority, but as we aged so we just stopped. We still meet, those few of us left, but apart from talk that is about all we do now.

I don't suppose you would be a naked butler for us at one of our get togethers would you? he asked.

I'm not sure, I said, how many people and will they know what to expect?

Oh yes, he said, I will tell them quite clearly about you and that they are to look but not touch, usually about 4 to 6 of us - some female - is that an issue, if so I can do a male only.

Bloody hell, I thought, what a fantasy. After a bit of thought I said, I have no issue with women being present, but I might get more of a showing, would that be a problem, and I am up for being touched or handled if they want to.

For many years we all had very liberal sexual ideals, he said, and I think the people I have in mind would jump at the chance to see and feel you, he said. Some of them are on the website, is it OK if I send them a link to your profile.

Yes, please do, I said.

I don't want to have sex just now he said, but may I feel you.

I stood up and walked across to him and he gently took my cock and balls in his hands and slowly massaged me as my cock quickly grew and I felt the early signs of an iminent orgasm.

He did too so he stopped and I backed away, but too late as I felt the cum well up and shoot into my hand.

Then I woke up and had to go the the bathroom to clean up!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ewtonnude  (M) 19 weeks ago

Wow, this is totally my thing.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 19 weeks ago

I want a servant to spank me on command.

XXX pic...
login to view

"I want a servant to spank me on command."

Male or female.

XXX pic...
login to view

My biggest problem is

I want to live my fantasies.

XXX pic...
login to view

"My biggest problem is

I want to live my fantasies."

Don't we all!!

XXX pic...
login to view

"I want a servant to spank me on command.

Male or female."

Both - another fantasy!!

XXX pic...
login to view

After a couple of days I had a message from Ken thanking me for the naked show which he really enjoyed.

He went on to say that he had emailed a couple of friends who are very keen on spicing up a get together with a nude waiter, and he had talked to his wife about the idea, and would I like to visit him again to meet his wife and talk it through.

He added that he thought it was probably unlikely I would ever end up with full sex with anyone, male or female, so it was just for fun, but you never know.

I of course said yes, a date was agreed, and I spent my time fantasising about what might or might not happen.

*o-one special By *o-one special   profile verified by photo (M) 19 weeks ago

I do hope you will continue with this it sounds fab and only wish I could have been of service for the like of your Ken or any oyther that would require service as told by yourself fantastic keep it going and us thank you

XXX pic...
login to view

Ken introduced me to his wife Annie, and we sat down for a chat.

First impressions, Annie is a very nice lady, not beautiful but still very attractive, well built and maybe a bit on the cuddly side.

Annie returned from the kitchen with a tray of drinks and as she leant towards me I saw her watch my eyes peek down her top. Nice breasts, ample but the nipples were out of sight! She smiled and winked which sent shivers up my cock!

Ken started by saying the idea was still developing but so far they had some ideas for my appearance, which he would come to, and four people in mind to be there.

Ken and Annie, Terry who had never married and was gay (and who still had a good sized rock hard erection added Ken, smiling), and Suzie, who had been known as Screwzie in her younger day as she loved anything sex related (whose husband had recently died, and who was one of the originators of the group along with Annie).

That sounds good to me, I said, I would rather keep it a small group if you don't mind?

Us too, said Annie, I have some things for you to consider wearing to add to the occasion, let me show you.

She produced a bag and in it were white cuffs, knee length white socks, a white collar and bow tie and white gloves. Last out of the bag was a black thong which, she said, should keep 'em guessing for a while!

I smiled and said, shall I try them on and see how it looks, to which Annie said, yes absolutely, I'm glad you said that!

Shall I go to the kitchen or would you prefer for me to strip and change here?

Here is fine, she said, so I undressed and once naked began putting on the accessories, making sure Annie and Ken got good looks at my ever rising cock.

Last on was the thong and I stood there as they eyed me up and down.

Annie got up and said, a few adjustments, as she enthe collar and other bits.

Just need to adjust the thong, she said, as she ran her fingers around the edges, letting her fingers brush my cock and balls, and straightened up my dangly bits to her satisfaction.

Lovely, she said, can I take a photo to send to the others? OK I said, but please, no face, only from my neck downwards.

The camera clicked and she showed me the photos for approval, and I must admit as a new experience I was loving it.

Please sit down, she said, and we can chat a bit more before you change back.

The conversation was steered, mainly by Ken and Annie, towards sexual likes and dislikes and fantasies of the other guests all of which had the obvious effect on me that they wanted.

After a while I said, well folks, you have got me relly roused, do you want to see the result that I suspect you were aiming for?

Ken laughed and said, OK I'll take the thong off, so we both got up and with me facing Annie he stood behind me and dropped the thong, followed by giving me a gentle feel and slow wank. Annie smiled and said, I might not be able to have sex anymore but I still like seeing a hard penis, other than Ken's.

We're running out of time, said Ken, as we have a visitor arriving anytime, so best get dressed, which I did.

Just as I was leaving I passed a tall well dressed, well spoken guy, who said in passing, Hi I'm Terry, you must be George, I look forward to us seeing more of each other!

*o-one special By *o-one special   profile verified by photo (M) 19 weeks ago

excellent keep people wanting more each time waiting in anticipation of what's to Cum

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M) 18 weeks ago

Would you like to join us both in our bedroom for a threesome, limitations to be discussed at the time - said the message.

Yes please - was my reply - I think I understand both your situations and I promise to be on my best behaviour.

That's good - Ken said - we believe we can trust you or we would not have asked. We are not much into kinky stuff these days but we may surprise you.

Thank you - I replied - I look forward very much to this.

I'm still planning the naked butler role play event but Suzie is away for two weeks and we do so want her here as she can be very brazen and adventurous and can add an extra dimension.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ATRIOTS  (M) 18 weeks ago

Please continue on brilliant story/fantasy so far

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 18 weeks ago

Love a butler to spank me on request.

XXX pic...
login to view

I enjoy writing these yarns some parts of which are very much based on personal experiences, and some are pure fantasy.

I don't yet have much experience of spanking either as giver or taker but I can try and work something in with a bit of imagination if you like?

Any other requests?

XXX pic...
login to view

Annie and I have been chatting, said the message from Ken, and we would like to put a few ideas to you before we go to the bedroom so if you can be early we can have a coffee and talk first.

We are both really up for this, hope you are too?

You bet I am, I replied, I'm game for many things as you have seen and as my profile says but I do respect your limitations and wants so it is a good idea to talk it through first. Looking forward to a really good session, see you tomorrow, and I will be early.

XXX pic...
login to view

I arrived early and Ken invited me in. He was wearing track suit bottoms and tee shirt and as far as I could guess nothing else. Annie smiled as I entered the room and she had on a lovely summer dress, not quite see through and with, as far as I could see, just pink bra and panties below.

Ken started by saying how much they were looking forward to this, and I agreed, already feeling a semi coming on.

Then Annie said, I know we promised you a bedroom session and if you want that is what we will do. But can I put an alternative to you? We promise that the bedroom session will still take place either later today or another day.

Do go on, I said, I am happy to go with the flow, it is after all your home!

Annie continued, years ago, she said, we had quite a wide group of friends, mainly work based and mainly male, who wanted to become involved in our sex activities so Suzie and I devised a sort of initiation to see how genuine they really were.

Ken and I have no doubts that you are genuine but we would love to relive some of the activities for old times sake.

Fascinating, I said, you have my complete attention!

It was designed to see how uninhibited they really were, Annie said, so being under our control, told what to do with embarassment and humiliation was the name of the game. That sorted out who was genuine and uninhibited and who was just looking for a quick fuck and go.

OK, I said, lets try it, don't tell me in advance what you intend just do it.

OK, said Ken, the safe word is 'gold'. If it is too much or you want to stop just say 'gold' and we will stop. Is that OK?

Yes, I said.

Right then, said Annie in a commanding voice, strip naked now.

I stood there naked before them and Ken said, put your hands behind your back. I felt the handcuffs clip on and that immediately sent a message to my cock to ramp it up a bit.

Annie laughed as she roughly held my cock and balls then said, that's what I like to see a responsive cock.

I stood there as they looked and touched me and Ken produced a black leather collar which he fitted around my neck and to which he clipped a dog lead.

Down on your knees, he said, pulling the lead downwards, right down face on the floor and arse high in the air, legs spread.

Not having much choice I obeyed and then I felt the first sting of the flogger as it hit my naked bum and it stung, so did the next, six in all by which time Annie said your arse is starting to look red now, do you want some more?

I said, your decision mistress, I will take whatever you wish.

I then felt two hands pulling my bum cheeks apart and then another real sting as the flogger went across my rosebud and down round onto my balls. That hurt and I winced.

Oh good, she said, that is nice to watch, do it again Ken. Which he did several times.

It went quite then I felt the lube go on, followed by first one finger then two probing as deep as they could get inside me.

Ken said, that is Annie, I am watching. I have longer fingers so my turn next while Annie watches.

Annie's fingers came out and Ken's went in, and he was right, his fingers were longer and eventually he managed to get three fingers inside me, then reverting to one for maximum penetration while Annie held my bum cheeks apart.

Stand up, was the command, so I did and I was led to a large wet room with double shower and a wall to wall mirror which I was stood in front of.

Annie then got a wet wipe and pulled back my foreskin as far as it would go whilst she inspected and cleaned every bit of my cock and went into all the bits that are usually covered. I watched in the mirror and believe you me she was very thorough and left me quite sore.

I want you face the wall and pee, said Annie, we will watch, and if you can aim for the plug hole one of us might need to point you in the right direction if you miss.

I had something of a semi so peeing was not easy, but I managed it in the end and Annie took hold of my cock and aimed it at the plug hole.

That's the first time anyone has held my cock while I peed and I struggled to control the rising erection, which made Annie laugh as she slapped my cock a couple of times.

I'll have to clean you up again now she said, so I was back in front of the mirror, foreskin well back, much more painful as my cock had hardened and she was less gentle, and then with a kiss of my bell end she stopped and said, well done, full marks so far, time for phase two, are you OK to go on?

Yes, thanks, I'm fine, please carry on, I replied.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 18 weeks ago

Want a butler to spank me on demand.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ipricklover  (M) 18 weeks ago

Very good keep it going

XXX pic...
login to view

On the way back from the shower we stopped for a sit down and Ken asked me for an honest opinion on how it has gone so far, and would I rather go to the bedroom now.

I love it, I said, hope there's more to come as you have yet to find my shy spot! Don't get me wrong I do so very much want to be in the bedroom with you both, but if you are happy shall we carry on with my initiation?

It does work better when we have four or five watchers all adding their comments and touches and feels, said Annie, but we are really enjoying doing it again afer a long gap.

Ken approached me and said stand up, and he attached a bell on a clothes peg to my foreskin. I gasped as the peg closed, but it settles down to bearable pain.

Now do hip thrusts, he said, like you were fucking.

I did, and the bell rang as I moved.

They both laughed and Annie said, good idea of yours Ken that seems to work!

Ken took hold of the lead and with a tug from him we were mobile again.

We went into the kitchen and he tied my lead to a cupboard door and said, wait here, we will be back in a minute or too and we expect to hear the bell ringing whilst we are not here.

I stood there, captive, alone and naked and did a few hip thrusts to ring the bell.

Ken called out, I don't hear the bell, you will be punished severely if I don't hear more of it.

So I set up a steady thrust and wiggle to keep it ringing.

They came back and Ken put a blindfold on me before leading me into the utility room where he undid my handcuffs and strapped leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles.

He eased my legs wider apart and I felt my ankles being clipped to something to keep them apart. Then my wrists were clipped and a rope was hauled to make me stand outstretched in an 'X' position.

That looks good, said Annie, jingle bells please. So I jingled as best I could and the blindfold came off so I could see my predicament and my audience.

I know, unlike me, you are not into severe spanking, Ken said, but see how you go with this.

He had a cane in his hand and he walked around me flicking small strikes onto my cock and balls and bum to make me gasp and move and shake the bell.

Annie was sat on a rocking chair watching and smiling, and as she rocked so I caught glimpses of her panties, including what looked suspiciously like a wet patch. She saw me looking and opened her legs slightly to give me a better view and I could see that she was not shaven.

Annie got up from the chair and took the cane from Ken, and Ken dropped to his knees, took the bell off and took my cock in his mouth.

Annie began to cane me, not hard, but it still hurt, and as she caned so I face fucked Ken.

This went on for as long as I could stand it and then I shot a good load into Kens mouth, which he gobbled up gratefully.

Annie carried on caning me as Ken drained me, eventually letting my very flaccid cock go as she stopped caning.

They both then sat down and looked as I stood there, drained and just starting to feel a wee bit shy.

Ken got up and sucked out any remnants of spunk from my now very sensivive cock before putting the hood on me, undoing the cuffs and replacing the handcuffs. The hood came off and I was told to wait. Ken left the room and I sat down and talked to Annie.

How was that, she said. Bloomin fantastic, I said, would love to do it again sometime.

Did you enjoy it, I said. Well certainly Ken did, she replied.

I have not cum that hard or intense for a long while, I said, so well done and many thanks to you both.

Do you want to have another go, she asked.

Maybe not just yet, I said, give me time to recover and yes please.

Ken's turn next, she said, and you can watch and maybe join in.

Do you ever go in the restraint's, I asked.

Well, maybe, yes, I could be persuaded she said, but not today and I do not like being spanked so we need to develop other ideas.

With that Ken returned with three coffees and we sat and drank and chatted.

Eventually Annie said, right Ken strip off and let's see how you take it.

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

Wow, loving this story!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M) 17 weeks ago

Ken stood there naked as Annie and I lsurveyed his body and cock and balls.

Not a huge cock but a good shape, circumcised and maybe just a tad off flaccid.

Being totally and freshly shaved made his cock look bigger than it probably is, but who cares it looked very suckable, so I said so, and Annie agreed!

It's a shame you can't get hard as I would love you to take my anal virginity, I said.

Annie said, maybe we can help with that another time, but meanwhile I may have a temporary solution for you?

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

Love these stories very horny indeed x

XXX pic...
login to view

Annie said, seeing as your hands are still free you can help secure Ken 'on the cross', as she called it, so I bent down to fix his ankle cuffs and as I did she slapped my bum, followed by her hand feeling between my legs, after which she said, come on George it's been a while I want to see your cock rising again, just because Ken is going to be caned, very hard, does not let you off the hook.

Yes mistress, I said, I will try harder and the first shoots of a new semi hard began to rise.

OK Ken, she said, last chance to back off, are you sure you really want this?

Yes Annie, he said, as we agreed I want you to cane me really hard, even if the skin on my bum breaks I want to feel real pain and hope that it gets my erection going.

Annie handed me the cane and said, you heard the man, go to it.

I walked around Ken, who was really tightly stretched, and flicked his cock and balls with the cane followed by few warm up strokes across his lily while arse.

I could see the bruises and marks of previous canings and I guessed he was addicted to the pain. Rather him than me, I thought!

There is no safe word for this, she said, just say stop or enough or anything and it will stop.

I stood behind and beside Ken and gave him a few warm up strokes, to which he said, harder please, much harder.

So I upped the stroke rate and force and soon red marks began to appear.

Stop now, said Annie, and get on your knees and take his cock, all of it in your mouth, and give him a very hard and painful sucking.

If I don't think you are doing it hard enough I will punish you and make you do it right.

XXX pic...
login to view

Before I dropped to my kneees Annie said, let me look, good that seems to be working but I want to see and feel a full erection or you will be in trouble.

I dropped to my knees, apologised to Ken and took his entire semi hard cock into my mouth.

It felt gorgeous, spotlessly clean and so soft and silky and I just gently sucked and toyed with it until a jerk on my lead, followed by, that's not hard, do it properly or you will feel the cane, last warning.

So I sucked really hard and clamped my teeth round his cock as I pulled away until I stopped as the bell end reached my teeth. I bit a little harder and heard him gasp as I let his cock out of my mouth.

Thats better, she said, alright Ken?

Yes fine he gasped, bloody fantastic, again George, hard as you like please.

I fancy Ken's cock was a little harder, or should I say less soft, so I started to use my lips over my teeth to roughly suck and squeeze his bell end and judging by the way he was squirming I was doing something right.

I carried this on for a while until I too needed a break and Annie said, let him go now, stand up and let me see.

I pretty much had a full erection and she looked approvingly and gave my cock a hard squeeze. That's more like it, she said, keep it up.

She looked at Ken's cock and it did look red and sore, so she said, I will cane him now, you can watch.

Cane him she did, he kept stiffling a yell and she kept thrashing his arse until it was red raw and even touching it by hand which she made me do made him wince.

His cock did not get any harder and even when I tried to wank him he appeared to cum but nothing, not even pre cum, came out.

Annie said, I think that is enough for today, sorry Ken for hurting you, but it was worth a try with an audience.

Ken agreed and we let him out of the cross. It was obvious that he had taken enough and Annie said, I think a break is called for after which we will get George to cum again.

Yes please, I said, but without the extremes please.

Very horny xx

XXX pic...
login to view

We made our way back to the wetroom where Annie gently bathed Ken's backside and then his cock and balls while I watched, and I apologised for hurting him.

Ken smiled, no need to apologise George, he said, I like it rough sometimes and what you did was fantastic, so much so that I would like you to do it again soon.

As for the caning, he said, perhaps less extreme in the future, but I do still like being spanked and caned, I did want to try it, and now I have!

OK if I have a wee, I asked, as I have gone soft enough to make it easy! Go ahead, Ken said, we will watch.

So I pissed into the loo and when I had finished Annie said, now keep milking your cock dry until I tell you to stop. So I squeezed from the base of my cock to the tip over and over until no more dripped out.

You can stop now, she said, roll back your foreskin and wash yourself, which I did, finding it so erotic that I soon had a very good semi hard on.

OK, I think George is ready now Ken, she said.

Sure looks that way he said, as we made our way back to the cross room.

Annie said, we have completed your initiation and we now know what you are like as a person as well as your sexual disposition and you have passed and will probably be invited to a lot more sex meets.

Thats fantastic news Annie, I said, thanks ever so much, I've really enjoyed the experience of a fab day.

I turned to hug and kiss her and her warm soft lips met mine causing a rapid upward cock reaction that did not go unnoticed!

It's not over yet, she said, unless you want it to be, as we still have unfinished business, are you up for it?

Come on then, I said, string me up and let's see what else you come up with.

More please very horny xx

XXX pic...
login to view

We went back into the 'cross room' and on the way Annie pinched and slapped my bum in a very provocative way which made me think.

She took off the collar and lead and said, this is your time now, tell us what you would like and we will see what we can do.

I said, OK Annie, here goes, I would like to see you on equal terms with Ken and I please.

She laughed and said, not today sunshine, maybe another time another day.

I said, hope you don't mind me asking, and she replied, not at all, I'm flattered, anyway back to now, what do you want or shall we just string you up and see what happens?

They cuffed and strung me up tighter than before, at my request, so that I was at full stretch and totally exposed.

Annie then produced a dildo from a drawer, not the biggest, she said, but did I fancy seeing how much I could take to get the ball rolling.

Oh yes please, I said, but not too rough please.

She lubed both me and the dildo and I felt it playing around my rosebud, and then almost without any effort it was in me and working back and forth.

Wow wow wow - fantastic feeling - I said.

Ken came across and fondled my ever expanding cock and balls as Annie worked the dildo further in, eventually saying, how does that feel, you've taken the lot, shall we try a bigger one?

Perhaps not this time, I said, but I would like to cum a second time.

OK she said, leaving the dildo, which gradually worked it's own way out leaving me with a gasp as it plopped to the floor. She was soon back, but with a long ish butt plug which she again worked in until my sphincter closed neatly around the recess.

You can wait there, she said, Ken and I will be back very soon.

So there I stood, bollock naked, strung up in an X, butt plug up my arse, not knowing what to expect.

They came back in and Ken said, it's make your mind up time, how do you want to cum?

A] untie your hands and you can wank yourself off

B] Ken will can wank you off

C] Annie will wank you off

D] Ken wants to suck you off

So dear reader, what happened next?

Annie to wank him off as I have a feeling he has a small thing for Annie...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uriouslyhard  (M) 17 weeks ago

Annie to continue playing with his ass and driving the dildo in and out and then make him cum across her magnificent breasts by wanking him off

By *atureish male  (M) 17 weeks ago

Why not Annie wanking him off, a butt plug in his arse and Ken receiving his load in his mouth and then sucking him dry.

Hope theres more to this story...really horny.

XXX pic...
login to view

What do you want then George, said Ken, tell us what you are thinking.

Well Ken, I said, I prefer penetrative sex as my first choice, but I struggle with anal access these days as I no longer get telegraph pole hard, as you have seen. Vaginal is not on the menu, so I guess oral would be my next in line favourite please.

Let me stop you there George, he said, since I have had my erectile problem we have become quite inventive and let me tell you, Annie does a fantastic hand job, well worth experiencing. I don't cum but I do sometimes experience phantom cummings at her hands, where although nothing comes out it feels emmotionally as though it has. Much as I want your cum why don't you let Annie give you possibly one of the best hand jobs you are ever likely to have.

Flippin 'eck Ken, I said, darned right in that case if Annie agrees lets go for it, and would you fuck me with the dildo as well, I prefer the dildo to the butt plug as the veins and shaped moulding make it feel much more erotic, and I like the feel of the built in balls slapping against my bum when it is right in.

XXX pic...
login to view

I doubt Annie would say so, Ken said, but she adores the feeling of power of being in control of a guy and his cock and when it cums due to her work on it.

True, She said, and I like the feeling of a cock surging, as they do, and seeing the spunk shoot out, and I also know (she winked and smiled) how much Ken loves to work a dildo, so we hope that you enjoy this as much as we will.

Out came the butt plug and I gasped in semi pain and excitement as back in went the dildo.

Annie watched, saying, you don't mind me watching do you as I don't usually get to see it disappearing - if you know what I mean!

I was very happy to be fucked by the dildo and with my cock now ready for Annie she applied some E45 to her hands and began.

Slowly massaging my balls with one hand, then applying the other hand to my cock, slowly rolling back my foreskin to expose the glans.

She stopped and looked at my cock, foreskin right back, head glistening, for a short while as Ken slowly fucked me with the silicone cock.

She let go of my balls and applied that hand to my cock's head with a slippery twisting motion that was absolute knee buckling heaven, all the while holding my foreskin tightly back.

I think you liked that George, she said.

Gee whiz Annie where did you learn to do that, I gasped.

It's all online, she said, and plenty of practise as it is not hard to find a willing volunteer.

I want you to try not to cum, she said, and I will make you whther you want to or not.

I smiled and said, great.

Then she really set to work on me with lashings of E45 and with Ken pumping away at my anus it was not long before I was ready to cum, but I held it back.

Well done, said Annie, who had sensed my plight, and they both carried on. I felt the dildo come out and after a bit more lubricant go back in again and again I had to fight hard not to cum.

Next time, I think, said Annie.

Not if I can help it, I gasped.

We shall see, she said, as I literally exploded into her hand.

I hung there exhausted and breathing very heavily as she skillfully milked me dry and then with some wet wipes cleaned me up as my cock subsided to very soft.

She felt and gently massaged my soft cock and said, I just love the silky feel of a well drained cock.

I think that is enough for today, Ken said, we will release you and have a sit down for a few minutes to talk through the day and get your feedback. We like honest feedback as it helps us refine the experience for us all.

We returned to the lounge and Annie asked if I wanted to get dressed to which I said, yes but I do like being naked with you both so maybe not just yet if that is OK.

Ken was still naked and we all sat down to talk about the time spent, the highs, the not so highs and other ideas.

Eventually I dressed, and Annie showed me out, may I have a kiss, I said, and she kissed me full on the lips and our tongues met. Flustered for the first time, she pulled away and told me to bugger off - so I did.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ATRIOTS  (M) 15 weeks ago

Oh god yeah please continue breath taking storyline this is i love it

By *uddsguy83   premium paying member (M) 15 weeks ago

Please more

*riedatlast By *riedatlast   profile verified by photo (M) 11 weeks ago

*ock sucker 360 By *ock sucker 360  (M) 10 weeks ago

more please

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornyfucker76  (M) 10 weeks ago

Love it

XXX pic...
login to view
By *abuma65  (M) 10 weeks ago

Does the butler need an assistant :

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M) 10 weeks ago

There is more to tell, but the next session involved Annie and I only and not Ken and the Forum Police might not like it because it is not gay related.

I don't want to spend time writing it only for it to be deleted by a moderator making it anonymously disappear.

I know this has happened before to others in the past.

The naked butler session has yet to happen but I hope it will in the autumn.

By *endros  (M) 10 weeks ago

"There is more to tell, but the next session involved Annie and I only and not Ken and the Forum Police might not like it because it is not gay related.

I don't want to spend time writing it only for it to be deleted by a moderator making it anonymously disappear.

I know this has happened before to others in the past.

The naked butler session has yet to happen but I hope it will in the autumn."

Where would Woodward and Bernstein have been if they thought like that....lol ??

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M) 10 weeks ago

Where would Woodward and Bernstein have been if they thought like that....lol ??

I guess they would never have gone on to invent brown sauce and make their fortunes eh?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M) 9 weeks ago

Several messages over several days went to and fro discussing various aspects of my 'induction', their enjoyment, and what we each would like to happen next and more will be revealed as the story progresses.

Then the message that got me really excited - would I like the promised bedroom session with Annie and Ken or with Annie alone?

Ken went on to say that as he had sessions with Terry and others alone without Annie, although she had watched Terry fuck Ken, that he would not mind me being alone with Annie, as long as I respected Annie's wishes, which they trusted me to do.

It seems that Annie wanted me to seduce her like we had just met, but with no guarantee of full sex.

I, of course, said that I would love the opportunity to seduce Annie and having experienced one of her hand jobs that would be a satisfactory conclusion if she did not want full sex.

We also have some other ideas that we can talk about, said Ken, and a date was agreed.

XXX pic...
login to view

As the front door opened, Annie smiled and invited me in. She was dressed in a very provocative see through white negligee beneath which were almost see through matching bra and panties, and I could see her gorgeous nipples and that she had shaved.

It had the desired effect on me and we kissed. She pulled me tightly to her and told me to kiss her like I meant it. I of course obeyed, and when we came up for air she led me by the hand to the sofa where I set about seducing her properly.

Long story short - it ended well in bed!

We lay there for a while and she said, there is something to show you in the garage, come on, and we got out of bed both naked and I followed her through to the (integral) garage.

XXX pic...
login to view

On the way to the garage, Annie said, I like being naked and I hope you found the wait and anticipation worth it? (fishing for compliments?). I agreed enthusiastically and said that I too like being naked and I realy loved seeing her naked and watching certain parts of her body move, especially now she was shaven down below.

She laughed, and said, even after all these years Ken and I still walk around the house naked and I still love it when he touches or fondles or grabs me unexpectedly, as I do to him!

As we entered the garage, Ken was there, which I was not expecting.

He looked up, smiled, looked me up and down, and said, Hi George, looks like you reached a happy ending!

I want to show you this lot, he said, just got it all from a gay couple we know who have split up and sold their former home.

Sad, but they may well join us from time to time for a bit of bondage and fun if I ever work out how it all assembles, I'm really not into diy - well not this sort anyway - how about you?

I'm pretty good at self assembly Ken, if I say so myself, only needing the instructions when I get stuck and that is not very often, lets have a look.

Shall I put some clothes on first? Not on my account, said Annie with a chuckle, I do so like watching a naked cock and balls swinging about as you work!

XXX pic...
login to view

I'm going for a coffee, said Ken. That's OK, I said, let me have a quiet look and a think and see if I can work it out. I've seen these things on the web so I have some ideas how they look as they have long fascinated me.

Off they went, leaving me to lay out the bits which was a lot easier than I expected as I ended up with what looked like two benches, one where you lay on your back strapped in legs high and wide for anal with head back for oral, with genitals and tits accessible for whatever, and another where you are on all fours again strapped in for anal and oral - both about the right height to be penetrated with a cock.

I began to assemble it all just as Ken and Annie returned and I was able to demonstrate how I would look on the first bench, and give them an idea as how the second would be.

Fantastic, said Ken, are you up for this. Too right, I said.

I know Terry has been with Colin and Trevor, Ken said, perhaps he, or one of them, would like to join us.

That sounds like fun, I said, let's go for it, the morte the merrier.

How about you Annie, I said? I'm not sure about going on she said, but I can certainly watch or be a Dominatrix.

Yes please, Ken and I both said simultaneously!

We have been considering for some time making a sort of dungeon out here, said Ken, and getting this kit has spurred us on.

Nothing nasty or cruel, he added, but some good naked humiliation, bondage, spanking etc and fun - sound good?

Yes please, I said, bring it on.

XXX pic...
login to view

As we put the last bolts in Ken said, how do you fancy a men only session?

Fine with me I said, what's on your mind?

Well, he said, I think Terry will be keen as he is a top only, Colin who used to have this kit at his house I think is versatile mainly top, you and I are bottom and I can just see us both strapped to the benches being seen to by Terry and Colin, how does that sound?

That sounds great, I said, won't Annie mind?

No, she'll be fine with it, unless you fancy her as a Dom.

That's a thought, I said, fine by me especially if she can use her imagination to add a bit of the unexpected to spice it up a bit, maybe not as we get down to the serious business end of the session? Ask the others, and Annie!

She would love it, Ken said, she has always fancied being in charge of several naked guys, cocks in full view, she does like to see cocks and balls.

I know, I said, that's why I'm still naked!!

I'm going to try this for size and fit, I said, climbing onto the wooden bench on all fours.

Looks good to me, said Ken, cock balls and bum in full view and accessible the rest of you ready to be restrained. Stay there I'll get Annie, she will want to see this and maybe take photos, is that OK?

Yes, fine by me, I said, photos to show the others I suppose?

Probably, he said, as he called out to Annie to bring her camera.

Annie came in, fully clothed, and had a good look before taking some photos from all angles.

Strip off Ken and put your cock in Georges mouth, she said, although it was quite soft I did like having his warm silky cock again while the camera clicked.

Great, she said, now come round here and pretend to fuck him for the camera, more clicks.

Ken said, I'm going to get on the metal bench, let's do the same again.

So I put my cock, which was well hard by then, half into Kens mouth for the camera, and then pulled his bum cheeks wide and placed my bell end against his roesbud whilst Annie clicked away with the camera.

Good, she said, got all that nicely, who wants to see them on the computer?

I do, we both said together!

We are no porn stars but that should get some interest, Ken said!

XXX pic...
login to view

A few days later after a few messages agreeing roles and limits, I arrived at Ken's door and was welcomed in by Annie who showed me into the lounge without entering herself.

Ken was already naked, handcuffed, blindfolded, collar and lead on and Terry immediately said to me, you are late you worthless fuck slut, get your clothes off and stand next to the other worthless fuck slut slave.

I stripped and stood there naked whilst Terry and Colin, both fully dressed eyed me up and down and I felt my cock rising while they watched.

Terry stood up and roughly handcuffed my hands behind my back, fitted a blindfold on me and attached a collar and lead, telling me to stand and await my fate.

I did not reply, and I felt the cane strike my bum, and it hurt, then Terry said, you will answer when spoken to but will not speak otherwise, is that clear?

Yes, I replied, whack, another cane, Yes SIR, he said and I repeated, Yes Sir.

Neither of you two slaves deserve a name so Ken will be 'Slave 1' and George will be 'Slave 2' from now on, is that clear.

Yes sir we both said.

Neither of you is hard enough, slave 2 get on your knees and suck slave 1.

I got down on my knees and my mouth was directed to Ken's cock which I greedily took in and sucked as well as I could, it did rise a bit but knowing that he did not get fully hard i wondered what would happen next.

Stop sucking and release slave 1, said Terry.

That will do, now slave 1 on your knees and slave 2 stand up, and Ken's eager mouth was shown my semi hard cock.

He took my cock fully in and sucked hard then worked his tongue under my foreskin which seemed to work, until terry said, enough, let him go.

That will do, he said, stand up slave 1.

XXX pic...
login to view

Terry took my lead and said, follow me slave, as we went into the garage.

I was led to the wooden bench and my handcuffs released so that I could climb aboard on all fours, my legs bent at the knee and my arms bent at the elbow with my bum stuck up.

Terry tightly secured the bondages and I was restrained totally, he then pushed the leg supports wider which opened up access to my bum.

I felt the cane give me three hard jolts, and he said, if you make a noise I will cane you again and it will continue until you are silent, is that clear.

Yes sir, thank you sir, I said.

One more hard cane stroke and I held back from making any noise.

It went quiet, then I heard Ken and Colin as Ken got on his back on the metal bench and was secured.

I could not see him but I remember how he looked, legs wide and elevated, fully exposed, and it heightened my erection.

I felt Terry's cock as it played with my rosebud between my bum cheeks, and he said, you are tight you useless cum whore, but I will fix that.

Then I felt his cock on my face, and he said, suck it slave, so I did. He fucked my mouth for a while as I held his cock in my mouth then said, use your tongue on me now slave.

He was circumcised and although I could not see it I have sucked enough cocks to guess that he was not thick, good length, and very hard and I liked sucking him.

I could hear similar sounds and I guessed that slave 1 was getting similar treatment from Colin.

XXX pic...
login to view

Come and try this Colin, Terry said, this pathetic slave is a good cocksucker.

Open your mouth slut, said Colin, and in went his cock.

WOW what a whopper, uncut, but with foreskin back the silky smooth head felt wonderful as I explored it with my tongue. And then he pushed it in and I gagged so he backed off a little. I heard Terry laugh so I guess he was watching.

Do you like that slut, said Colin, pulling his cock out.

Yes sir, very much sir thank you, may I have some more please sir, I said.

His cock once more entered my mouth and once more I gagged, but he held my head still and continued to pump. I thought he was going to cum but he stopped and withdrew saying, you're right Terry, maybe another day as this one is all yours.

I heard Terry say, this slave's arse is not red, I must see to that before I fuck him, and I felt what felt like a wide paddle slap my bum cheeks.

It hurt but not too much as he carried on making sure he covered a wide area, but concentrating on the area around my rosebud until that became quite tender and I began to wince more with each impact.

He stopped spanking and felt my bum, very tender and it felt hot.

How is that slave slut, he said,

Lovely sir, thank you sir, I said.

So he slapped me with his hand and it went quiet - apart from various grunts and noises from Ken and Colin who I guessed were enjoying their own session.

His well lubed finger went in me and he felt around and pumped a bit before adding a second finger. I didn't make a sound so he tried a third finger but only got a very short way before I registered pain.

He stopped, slapped my arse, and said, OK whore I'll try something else, and a butt plug slipped in.

How is that whore, he said.

Very comfortable thank you sir, I said, I think I can take bigger.

He laughed and I felt a much larger butt plug twisting and turning against my hole before popping in so easy it surprised me.

He took the plug out and inserted a dildo, I guessed from the feel it was larger than his cock but it felt so good as it slide slowly at first then faster in and out and I thought to myself, I could get addicted to this.

He said, how is that slut, and i replied, lovely sir thank you, very little discomfort and a lot of pleaseure.

He laughed as I felt the dildo come out and his cock go in.

It slid slowly and beautifully almost full length before I gasped so he carried on fucking me slowly without going any further.

After a while I felt him go a bit further, then a bit more and then I felt his balls slap against my bum and I knew he was fully in.

He rested and kept his very hard cock fully inside me with his hot balls against my own and it was the most glorious feeling I have ever had.

I knew from messaging that they all had regular aids and std testing so I could look forward to being fucked totally and naturally, although I doubt I could take a cock the size of Colin's at this stage, but I really wanted to see it, feel it, suck it, and if he was as gentle as Terry, to see if I could perhaps take it.

Ready for this slave, he said.

Yes sir, please fuck me all the way sir, I said.

And he started, long slow full strokes to get me used to it, then gradually faster and harder until eventually I could feel his cock stiffen even more and several hot streams of his sperm hit the inside of my rectum. What a sensation, just like I had always hoped for.

He stayed hard and continued to fuck and the feeling of his cock moving in and out lubricated by his own spunk was wonderful.

After a while his cock went softer and with one last push hard against me he was out and I could feel his spunk dribbling down my bum and onto my balls from my still open hole.

Gradually my rosebud seemed to close and the dribble stopped as I guess he watched that happen.

How was that slut, he said.

Bloody fantastic thank you sir, I said, please fuck me again whenever you want to.

So you are a real cum slut fuck whore now then are you slave, he said.

Yes sir, I said, your own personal cum slut fuck loving whore that you can fuck anytime you want to. Thank you for taking my anal virginity I really appreciate it.

He laughed, slapped my bum and began to release the restraints.

Stay there, he commanded, count aloud to 20 before removing the blindfold and getting up.

By the time I had got to 20 he, and Colin, were gone, leaving just Ken and I alone.

I got up and looked at Ken and smiled, enjoy that, I said.

Yes, he said, that Colin is a big bugger but I took it all, do you want to do it again, he said, change benches next time?

Too right, I said, today or another time?

Knowing Terry he will be ready quickly, don't know about Colin, let's go through and see them.

As we entered the lounge Colin and Terry clapped and Colin said, well done slaves, you both took that well.

They were both wearing pants so I still did not get to see the cock that had just fucked me.

Want some more, said Terry.

Yes please, I said.

Not today, once is enough for a first time but next time be prepared for more.

Yes sir, I said.

Ken had lost his semi but I was still erect and in dire need of a wank, when Terry said, Slave 1 on your knees and suck slave 2 to completion.

As kens lips closed around my cock I thought this won't take long, and it didn't as I came loads and Ken gobbled it all up only releasing my cock when he was sure there was nothing left to take.

I stood there naked, my cock very soft and red, feeling very sore and totally drained.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *untime32  (M) 9 weeks ago

God I love being naked ...anyone

XXX pic...
login to view

Ken invited me round for a coffee, no sex, just coffee and chat.

It seems Annie was away for the day and he wanted to talk about the recent session - plus another matter.

Did you enjoy the bench session, Ken asked, any observations?

I was very apprehensive as you know, but Terry was fantastic, so gentle the way he took my virginity with minimal pain, and when he came, my goodness what an explosive experience and very addictive, how about you?

Yes, loved it too, Ken said, Colin is a big bugger and a bit rough but he fucked me well and I was able to take most of his length. He came very hard and I can still feel the effects but at least the spunk has stopped running down my legs!

Where do you want to go from now with it, Ken added, do you want more?

Yes, much more, I said, but not Colin, Terry can have me again whenever he wants, if he wants.

Oh yes, Said Ken, Terry does want! He said you were a bloody good fuck for a first timer and he would like to really get you used to taking cock to enhance the experience for you both.

Me too, I said, will you arrange it? I really fancy being on the metal bench, not blindfolded, him naked so I can see his cock disappear through my rosebud.

OK, said Ken, leave it with me.

How about the bondage bit, he said.

Yes please, I said, my perception is that it makes it easier for Terry to enter me and thrust when I am locked still so I think more of the same, at least for the time being, unless there is a better alternative?

You may not know this, he said, but when Annie is not around we experiment with undies and cross dressing, Terry loves to pull down your panties and fuck, what are your feelings?

I'm not a CD, I said, But I could be!! I love the feel of silky under garments and feeling them against my cock always gets me hard.

Is the right answer, Ken said with a chuckle, we hoped you would say that! We, that is Terry, myself and Brian, who you have yet to meet, have loads between us, nearly all kept at Terry's place.

Sounds like fun, I said.

We love it, he said, in fact I have a few here, shall I show you, but no trying on today.

Some are made for females but some are made specially for male CDs, and by the way, they have an impressive range of toys, some for pleasure, some for pain! And he was gone!

He soon returned with a bag of clothes and took out first a pair of pink silk open, with button up crotch panties for me to see. They felt amazing and I felt my cock start to grow as I dragged them across my arm sending tingles from head to toe.

Next out was a padded bra with very lifelike silicone tits, followed by a non padded version to allow access to your own nipples.

It went on as garment followed garment, tights, nylons, suspender belts, umpteen panties and bras, wigs, nighties and it was quite obvious the effect it was having on me.

When the bag was empty Ken said, glad you like them, no trying on today, I promised Terry, but I will arrange a session for all four of us and we will really fit you out and see where it leads.

Gee whiz Ken, I said, I can't thank you enough for the spark you have put back into my sex life, so you can expect my full participation.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ATRIOTS  (M) 1 week ago

Bemused thanks for this story gets me going every read so please continue xx

Add a new message to this topic