New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365115 members (6 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Retired men wank on me

See newest message in thread

Retired men wank on me

*irlielegs By *irlielegs  (M) 6 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I love older men especially retired men needing to wank on me mmmmmm all over my girlie white socks and black tights,

Had an old man do this to me a few weeks ago ... wanked spunk all over my cock and front of my tartan school skirt mmmmmmm I was soaked he had a huge cum load so dirty and horny.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*rumbttm69 By *rumbttm69  (M) 6 weeks ago

I must be blind,I never come across old guys that wanna get dirty with me,who wanna use me as there fuck toy ,bummer lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antiz  (TV/TS/CD) 6 weeks ago

Can't beat randy old men.Most still seem to be horny,and probably because they can't get any sex from women at their age,they turn to us sissies to satisfy their urges.They soon realize we are eager to satisfy any of their most degrading sexual demands,and of course we love it immensely.lol.

*irlielegs By *irlielegs  (M) 6 weeks ago

"I must be blind,I never come across old guys that wanna get dirty with me,who wanna use me as there fuck toy ,bummer lol"

Wear something horny like I do, it should help

If your not into that, just meet me one weekend down here, I’ll take you where I go, if that goes wrong ( nobody there ) I’ll let you pump your load on me I’ll return the favour

*rumbttm69 By *rumbttm69  (M) 6 weeks ago

"I must be blind,I never come across old guys that wanna get dirty with me,who wanna use me as there fuck toy ,bummer lol

Wear something horny like I do, it should help

If your not into that, just meet me one weekend down here, I’ll take you where I go, if that goes wrong ( nobody there ) I’ll let you pump your load on me I’ll return the favour "

now that's an offer.yep gotta wear something sexy,any suggestions

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 6 weeks ago

"I must be blind,I never come across old guys that wanna get dirty with me,who wanna use me as there fuck toy ,bummer lol"

I find that very hard to believe. Thought they would be queuing up

*illgossard By *illgossard  (TV/TS/CD) 6 weeks ago

Quite so! I've been enjoyed by some lovely older men

X

Add a new message to this topic