New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364868 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Threesomes

See newest message in thread

Threesomes

XXX pic...
login to view
By *idlanderbi  (M) 13 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Any one had any M M F threesomes ? when in my 20s I talked a girl I knew into having one and it turned out she loved it, and it gave me a chance to get my straight mates involved and it was great getting to see their cocks and getting a crafty touch during the shagging.I found I loved threesomes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*irlielegs By *irlielegs  (M) 13 weeks ago

OMG... YES... I had my 1st MMF 3some a few weeks ago, with a guy I met a few times and my girlfriend mmmmm fuck me what an experience, loved seeing her with another cock...

even when she jumped on top of him and grind herself on his cock until it went in mmmmmmm

We both finished off by wanking spunk all over her, he did her tits and ribs, I did her sexy legs mmmmmm

Can’t wait for our 2nd which is coming very soon.

She’s already taking about the 3rd 4th and more then a gang bang...

am I a bad boyfriend or am I a lucky man ??

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eightonpa1   profile verified by photo (M) 13 weeks ago

"OMG... YES... I had my 1st MMF 3some a few weeks ago, with a guy I met a few times and my girlfriend mmmmm fuck me what an experience, loved seeing her with another cock...

even when she jumped on top of him and grind herself on his cock until it went in mmmmmmm

We both finished off by wanking spunk all over her, he did her tits and ribs, I did her sexy legs mmmmmm

Can’t wait for our 2nd which is coming very soon.

She’s already taking about the 3rd 4th and more then a gang bang...

am I a bad boyfriend or am I a lucky man ?? "

I'd say your a lucky fucker

*irlielegs By *irlielegs  (M) 12 weeks ago

lol thank you

By *ames deep  (M) 12 weeks ago

Lovely

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M) 12 weeks ago

Lucky guy.

I find it's very erotic seeing my woman being fucked by another guy especially when he finishes off by fucking me as she watches and him shooting his cum all over my hole.She enjoys this too as she says she can't believe how I can take a big cock in my arse .She also says she enjoys watching the look on my face as I am being fucked.

Add a new message to this topic