New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364868 members (8 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Getting caught in caravan by peeping tom

See newest message in thread

Getting caught in caravan by peeping tom

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antymanxdresser  (TV/TS/CD) 12 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Ime going away fishing Friday 25 till Sunday 28th.and my fantasy is for a peeping tom to catch me and wife in caravan bang at it.so guys if your near thirsk on them days pm me for details before Thursday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ildstar1600a  (M) 12 weeks ago

I sometimes go to my caravan at Doncaster and dress up in stockings and heels I would love someone to walk in and catch me playing x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *reasemonkey   profile verified by photo (M) 12 weeks ago

"I sometimes go to my caravan at Doncaster and dress up in stockings and heels I would love someone to walk in and catch me playing x"

I’d love too

By *ames deep  (M) 12 weeks ago

Please

By *i geezer   profile verified by photo (M) 12 weeks ago

Having had a caravan for 20yrs it is so easy to see people at it or guys wanking asolder vans have most ill fitting curtains

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ld queen   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 11 weeks ago

many years ago i had a Volkswagen camper van, my wife and i were touring France, i never used sites favoring public car parks for overnight stops,We stopped for a week in Grenoble, parking up at night in a lovely car park by the river,i parked in a corner of the park close to some trees,We had been to a local tavern for a drink and returned late,once inside we undressed,my wife was on all fours and i behind her when i noticed a face at the side window,i made a big show of pulling my wife's cheeks apart showing her cunt before sliding in, i looked at the gap in the side window curtains and my voyeur was still there,i smiled before positioning my wife so he could see every detail without being seen by her,I was so turned on knowing i was being watched, i continued fucking her,pulling right out and opening her cunt before slowly going all the way in,My wife was moaning,enjoying the sex,oblivious of the audience, i had even left the interior light on so his view was not impeded, once we had both climaxed and i had withdrawn i looked and the face had disappeared, A discreet inspection next morning revealed a couple of used tissues,needless to say we parke in the same spot each night for the duration of our stay,

XXX pic...
login to view
By *pic52  (M) 11 weeks ago

Love to meet up in a caravan or camper

Had some great times in these

XXX pic...
login to view
By *pic52  (M) 11 weeks ago

Anywhere in the north west

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ntrakota  (M) 11 weeks ago

Care in the community at its best, catering to the needs of the less fortunate and leaving the light on - exemplary.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ldbidogger  (M) 11 weeks ago

I was lucky in north Wales once. Late in the evening I went to a remote forest car park a couple of miles from where I was staying. Access was up a very long dirt track from the main road, and I knew from previous visits that you sometimes got one or two courting couples there.

On this occasion my headlights picked out a car with a touring caravan with lights on and curtains drawn, up towards the far end. I parked about five spaces past the far side of it. After a few minutes the side door of the van opened and a man stood there looking my way. I flicked my interior light and fiddled with something in the glove box, so that he could see I was on my own.

The man went inside, and ten miutes or so later I saw the curtains being adjusted, there was now a two inch gap in the one on the side nearest me. I could hardly believe it. If that wasn't an invitation my name isn't _ldbidogger, so I quietly got out of my car and tiptoed over to the van for a peek.

I was just in time to see a lovely buxon dark-haired woman removing her nightress before they had a long snog and embrace. Then he played with her pussy with her opening her legs wide and wriggling about, after which he fucked her long and hard in both missionary and doggy style. Ouside I came around about the same time as I did.

*avey003uk By *avey003uk  (M) 11 weeks ago

Find caravans really horny

Add a new message to this topic