New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364851 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Meet in the woods

See newest message in thread

Meet in the woods

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I was on here earlier and feeling very randy. Then I saw a thread about guys meeting in woods near where I live, so I thought I would see if there was anyone there. I drove to the car park and walked towards the wood. When I turned I saw guy following close behind. I stopped, and he walked past, so I followed until he was in a secluded area, only to find he already had his trousers around his ankles and a beautiful large hard uncut cock right in front of me. I held it and played with it for a while, then I sank to my knees and started sucking. Lots of pre cum, then a huge load that I swallowed - Yummie. We spoke a little on the way back and suggested a time to meet again. Wow! that was fun. Lucky first time, or have I found a goldmine? Whatever, I will be back there again!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unkhouseBuck  (M) 13 weeks ago

Nothing better then meeting in the woods on a summers day, shorts down firm cocks out, wanking sucking fucking the joys of life. Shame it’s died down round by me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 13 weeks ago

Love to be caught in the woods wanking.

Then being spanked and fucked for my sins.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orthantsnewsub  (M) 13 weeks ago

My old master used to love using me in the woods near where he lived. Great sessions we had there

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 13 weeks ago

"My old master used to love using me in the woods near where he lived. Great sessions we had there "

Lucky you. would love to be used and abused in the woods.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 12 weeks ago

"My old master used to love using me in the woods near where he lived. Great sessions we had there

Lucky you. would love to be used and abused in the woods."

By 1 or more dom guys.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lume  (M) 12 weeks ago

Met an old guy in a park new me last summer and we played a bit, hands in pants and stuff.

Met another old guy this summer in some woods right by a main road. That was more sexy as I could get totally naked for him. Feels so exciting being naked in the open like that lol

XXX pic...
login to view

"Met an old guy in a park new me last summer and we played a bit, hands in pants and stuff.

Met another old guy this summer in some woods right by a main road. That was more sexy as I could get totally naked for him. Feels so exciting being naked in the open like that lol"

Lucky you. Love a secret encounter in the woods.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lackrod70  (M) 12 weeks ago

Are there any woods around Thanet were I can have some fun? kik _lackrod70

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M) 12 weeks ago

I enjoy walking in the woods either naked or dressed as a slut.Always hoping to find someone who wants to bend me over a tree trunk spank my bare backside then fuck me and cum over my reddened arse.

XXX pic...
login to view

"I enjoy walking in the woods either naked or dressed as a slut.Always hoping to find someone who wants to bend me over a tree trunk spank my bare backside then fuck me and cum over my reddened arse."

That sounds divine. My wish also.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uckscockgood  (M) 12 weeks ago

The last time I went into the woods dressed I sucked and got fucked by two guys separate then another two guys appeared and I got spit roasted so three fucks altogether great time x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 12 weeks ago

I'd love some of that sort of action, myself!

XXX pic...
login to view

"The last time I went into the woods dressed I sucked and got fucked by two guys separate then another two guys appeared and I got spit roasted so three fucks altogether great time x"

You lucky fucker.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

I've been visiting some woods locally for the past week which appears to be a hangout for the local Bi community. I've had several offers which have led to me giving 7 BJ's and receiving my first fucking. Best week ever!

XXX pic...
login to view

I really want to be caught in the woods.

Being spanked bare arse .Being bummed by one or more.

Spit roasted.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

I went for a walk today for a bit of fresh air, and needing to pee I popped into a local public loo. There was a guy standing near me having a wank, so I moved next to him. He started rubbing my bum so I took hold of his cock and he mine. Then off we went into the adjascent woodland where after a few minutes of sucking I had a lovely mouthful of cum. It must be the hot weather, there are so many guys out there looking for sex lately.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 11 weeks ago

Want to be spanked in the woods.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *low   profile verified by photo (M) 11 weeks ago

Being spanked in the woods creates a great feeling of fear in that you might be discovered and humiliation at being so abused in the open...

Oh and of course the experience of being spanked especially as in my case with a bunch of nettles!!

*lut tvjess... By *lut tvjess...  (M) 11 weeks ago

Hey..where are these woods

XXX pic...
login to view

Being caught in the woods and spanked while others watch. Maybe spanked by more than one.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

I luv going in to my local woods and have a walk around and sometimes a guy follow me in and i know he wants some cock fun his hand down his trousers playing with his cock and i get his cock out and wank it and suck it day

*imBottom By *imBottom   profile verified by photo (M) 11 weeks ago

I love to suck cock and swallow spunk on my local. Love men in suits and workwear. Recently a man turned up in a midsize van, took me into the back and fucked my mouth. Another guy took my trousers down and belted my arse before wanking on me.

I'd love to be fucked by a group there but hard to find.

XXX pic...
login to view

"I love to suck cock and swallow spunk on my local. Love men in suits and workwear. Recently a man turned up in a midsize van, took me into the back and fucked my mouth. Another guy took my trousers down and belted my arse before wanking on me.

I'd love to be fucked by a group there but hard to find. "

Wow you lucky guy.

By *ugbyguy40  (M) 11 weeks ago

I was at my local cruising ground today. Weather ok despite the wind but wasn't a huge number of people there.

Was wandering around the woods and saw a guy, mid 40's, muscular who looked to have been jogging. He seemed interested so I was quickly down on my knees pulling his shorts and sweaty jock down and getting my mouth around his nice thick, hard cock. Ended up swallowing a nice big load.

After that the sun came out so I went to find a nice spot to sit and read in the long grass next to the woods. While doing so I came across a guy, early 50's in decent shape lying on a towel with just a pair of small shorts on. He invited me to join and we both quickly got naked and had a play. It didn't take long before he got his cock deep into my hole and gave me a nice hard fuck. A few guys walked past and watched a bit, one of whom I'd have been happy to join in but he looked nervous. When the guy was ready to shoot I asked him to pull out and cover me with it which he did. Then he headed off and I took his spot and read for a while still covered in his cum.

After a while I had to head off but will probably go back again tomorrow.

By *lyboy54   profile verified by photo (M) 11 weeks ago

When I was in my early 20,s I used to walk off my Sunday dinner and head towards the local woods where there was a old shed and it had an old double bed just right foe me to have a good wanking session, it was on one of my shed trips when I was wanking a guy came in saw me and turned round to walk out I called him back and he sat on the bed watching me wanking eventually taking over and he wanked me and ate every drop of my cum, I said would you like me to wank you he said yes but he wanted to go further, but not in the woods as his flat was very close by, so we dressed and went to his we got in he locked the door left the key in the lock we stripped off and got down to it, Id never had anal sex, but he was gentle and I was enjoying it, at this time in my life I was 4ft 9 tall and 6 stone with long hair down to my bum which he loved and made sex even more pleasurable and we were at it morning noon and night, we were together for 4 years so dont give up a lot of things can start off in the woods

Add a new message to this topic