New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364868 members (8 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > heat makes you horny .

See newest message in thread

heat makes you horny .

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onavan69  (M) 12 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

i was at a local cottage and this guy was walking about ,only in a pair of cut off's but he was hot slim six pack and all over tan ,we made eye contact and he moved closer and said hi ,i reply and we started to chat then i asked if he would like to go somewhere ,so he got in and i drove in to a road that got us out into the marsh area and soon i found a gate way so pulled in and we got out and got over the gate ,and along the side of the field and we could only hear the traffic as the reeds where growing high ,he was quick at getting going and had my shorts and boxers down in seconds and he was down on his knee's giving me a good suck and he was getting faster,then he looked up and said you can do with me what you like so we got going i had my hands on to his head and slowly got him to take the full cock ,and then he was asking to be fucked and filled ,i asked did he have any comdom's and how rough was he willing to do ,he said he would be my slave and i said ok lets get fucking,but i was sweating like mad and he was looking like a god covered in sweat i just got hold of his good size cock so grabbed his bolock's and twisted them he was loving it ,as i tryed to give him what he liked ,but i was with out any of my toys and he said did i have any rope in the boot ,i said no but we will try to get past that ,as i got him to get onto his hand's and knees so i could give him a fucking ,and as i did he was wiggling his rear and he started to talk about getting filled over and over ,and he asked could i fist him with bare hands i just said we would try anything ,this session lasted a good two hours and i took him back we talked ,and now he want's to be a slave for me so we are going to hook up over the weekend as i have a few dildo's etc and he gave me his name etc ,he even showed me his driving licence to show he was who he said he was ,and asked if i could get others if we got going to come and use him,this i could do but he was getting horny again but i said if he was my slave he was to not do any wanking or sex with anyone till we meet ,he said yes master i'm your toy i can't wait but this heat has got to me i headed to the pub and had a cold pint .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ashaxxx   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 12 weeks ago

Hi, I would love to be your slave as well.... Looking to try all sorts of things and to have my limits tested.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 12 weeks ago

"but i said if he was my slave he was to not do any wanking or sex with anyone".

So he's free to do any wanking etc as long as he's on his own!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onavan69  (M) 12 weeks ago

he ain't to touch his cock ,as i want the guy to be brusting to get a load off ,and he has been in touch with me texting saying he is doing as he is told and will be good to his new master he is number eight ,of my sluts and slaves only two ain't married but dont care as i only doing the things they like to do ,and he was up for the same as the rest no watersports or real pain,but he will be wanting me to get my mate to open him with his ,fingers as he is a master at fisting and getting guys to take the dildo's i have so can't wait as looking to feed him my cock again .

By *uv2bsuckeddry  (M) 12 weeks ago

i am always horny for mens lips around my hard cock come rain or shine

XXX pic...
login to view
By *nello  (M) 12 weeks ago

i am always horny for men.... bttm or top - is not important!

Add a new message to this topic