New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364868 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > massage

See newest message in thread

massage

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I was feeling very horny this week, so called a Thai guy i know for a massage. I've seen him a number of times, and as usual i stripped off and lay down, excited about what was to come. He always starts with my feet before moving up my legs to my ass and devouring me with his tongue. After a bit of oily body to body he moves around in front of me and his smooth, hard cock is by my mouth. As lick the tip of his cock he slides it in and slowly fucks my eager mouth. He then continues the massage, and slips his oiled up finger into my ass. After much fingering and rimming i'll hear that familiar tearing as he opens a condom, and moments later he gently pushes his cock in to me. Soon he'll ask me to lay on my back, throw my legs over his shoulders and really give me a good fucking. This week though, when he asked me where i wanted him to come, i was feeling really slutty. Sometimes i ask for it on my chest, or over my ass, but today I wanted his cum over my face. He stood up, removed the condom and i kneeled in front of him. he seemed to take ages to cum as i sucked on his balls. But when he did... wow. I had my eyes closed as he creamed over my face, but the sensation of his come spewing over me was unreal.. i asked him to rub his cock on me , which he did, smearing his sticky cum all over my face. Even thinking about it now is getting me hard. I can't wait until the next time. Might have to do the same when i visit my Thai ladyboy friend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic