New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364851 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > My new job

See newest message in thread

My new job

*lut tvjess... By *lut tvjess...  (M) 12 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi guys..i recently saw a post looking for cute sissy maids doing household duties for dom master of the house..i couldnt resist..i sent a reply askin for more details and he replied telling me i must have maids uniform and be a proper lil sissy..im 5ft tall cute blonde..glasses and i lv bein a sissy..so i went shopping and ordered a slutty lil black and white maid uniform black hold up stockings with bows and black gloves..i sent another message and exchanged nymbers..i was told my interview was on a Thursday night at 9.30..and not to be late..so i arrived nice and early at his hse..very nice it was too..big drive..looked posh..mmm.i thought..i rang the bell and a tall 6ft+older guy well built answered..hi..im here for the maid interview..im Jessica..ah he replied..ive been looking forward to meeting you..come in. His place was massive..very swanky..im chris..master of the house.it was my post you answered he said. U can get ready in there..showin me the bathroom..i was so nervous..excited and horny..i got dressed up like a lil sissy maid and sniffed my poppers hard..i looked at myself in the mirror and looked like a lil daddy slut..i love gettin dressed up and gettin horny and walked out down the hall to the lounge..i sniffed my poppers and knocked on the door..yes was the reply..i pushed the door open and walked in for chris to see me in my uniform..he was sittin in the chairbut he was wearing dm boots..and very tight jeans.clearly showing his huge cock..wow he said with a big smile .u look the part you lil bitch .so u wanna be my sissy maid do u ..yes please i said..what experience do u have..not alot i told him..but im a very quick learner i said..as i showed off in front of him..he looked shocked to see how slutty i looked and from the look of his big throbbin cock burstin out his jeans..i think he liked what he saw .show me how you would the masters table slut..so i got the duster and bent over the table i made sure he could see my cute lil ass through the split in the back of my unifirm..wiggling it as i cleaned the table..i lv poppers..i get so horny on poppers i cant help it..i sniffed hard and danced around the table bein the slut i really am and lettin him grope me..sniff more slut he said as i felt a hard throbbin pole on my ass..i looked round to see he was slappin my ass cheeks with his big 9in throbbin cock..sniff more u lil sissy maid bitch now..yes master i said.. .i turned round so i could get a gd look of his master cock and it was impressive i must say..big fat meaty ..and a big fat knob..wow i said still sniffing hard..i got my hands round it and it was so hard..i wanked him for abit but i wanted him face fuckin me as I sniff poppers.there u go maid Jessica he was sayin as he forcwd more cock down my throat..and i must admit I was lovin every inch of it .gaggin on his pile poppered up..amazing. i got him emptying his big balls covering my pretty face and glasses with his hot spunk .this is for u he said squirting cum all over me..u lil slut he said as he finished..my face dripping with spunk..i got cleaned up asked if i got the job..he told me id have to do a 2nd interview

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hoebury guy  (M) 12 weeks ago

Very horny start loolimh forward to your 2nd interview

I already am..

Well guys..i got a call telling me my 2nd interview is sat night 9pm..i cant wait

Add a new message to this topic